Bush is a hero

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#162400 May 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>Miller from the IRS didn't even break into a sweat yesterday when he was brought in front of that committee. He looked more annoyed than anything. He was arrogant, uncooperative and pretty much exuded a "you're interfering with my day...could we get on with this" attitude. And just he's another one on a long list of Obama junkies who can't seem to remember squat.
I find it amazing that the only people in obama's administration that have any idea at all as to what is going on are all "low level employees". All the upper echelon folks, the pResident, the Attorney General, the Secretary of State, et-al are all clueless as to what's going on in the administration or departments. Why do we need them if they're ignorant about what's going on in their jobs?

Location hidden

#162401 May 18, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
The dolt just found out they are not called Marine "CORPSEMEN" and now you want him to know it's against protocol for a uniformed marine to put down his gun, grab an umbrella and stand next to him like Mary Poppins?
You silly man. He can't be bothered with tradition or displaying a sense that he cares about what's important to the military!
If obama had served he would have known, but he didn't, so he was unaware. The Marines should have told him they weren't allowed to carry, or use, umbrellas... but he is the pResident, soooo.

However, if he had any brains, barry would have realized the Marines were a guard detail, not his houseboys. If the marines were armed with brooms, then barry might be confused, but they were not... he should have known. Heck, he could have had Jay Carney hold the umbrella... Carney isn't doing anything useful these days.

The bottom line, obama simply has no respect for our armed forces... not a very good trait for their commander-in-chief
Lyndi wrote:
It all about him and the emperor musn't get wet.
If barry didn't want to get wet... go inside. We're paying for a house for him to use.

Location hidden

#162402 May 18, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Lyndi is right, in all of your postings have you ever made a case for your guy? I remeber you saying you were quite proud of his admin. For what? The optics? He looks good, sounds good, says the right things. Too bad from the night in Chicago in 2008 all its been are words. Everyone now knows how much value to place on his words.
The creases look good in barry's clothes. What other qualifications does he need?

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/31/the-obl...

Location hidden

#162403 May 18, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
Remember when barry said that the Bill Of Rights was an outdated document that 'prevented us from doing what we need to do'(PP)
I guess he meant things like shutting us up, making the people do what the government wants them to do, things like that.
It also prevented us from being underlings to monarchy' emperors, and fledgling dictators.
What's Really funny is that blacks have no place in his plans. He's gonna sell them down the river, too. Don't matter to them. they'll march right into the ovens, singing his praise, knowing full well that barry has their best interest at heart.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/10/negati...

Audio:

Location hidden

#162404 May 18, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Crackpot. Like part of the gov. questioning what people of a certain faith are praying about. Crackpot like painting a targegt on privite citizens that say things this f****** gov doesn't want to hear and then turns around and says its not partisan when it is. Crackpot like taking that data from private citizens and giving it to other partisan hacks which is illegal then saying its not. Crackpot like that?
Easy on the language Christopher.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#162405 May 18, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy on the language Christopher.
Indeed. Sorry for that. Its just that I never thought I would see the gestapo here.

Location hidden

#162406 May 18, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. Sorry for that. Its just that I never thought I would see the gestapo here.
I don't like what this administration is doing either, with the help of the useful idiots in the main-stream media, but we don't want to say things that could get us suspended, or worse.

Please, be considerate of the rest of us conservatives... do you want to see this forum get taken over by the likes of Catcher, Hip, Willy and Willy's alter ego, WIR?
Lost In Transition

United States

#162407 May 18, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it amazing that the only people in obama's administration that have any idea at all as to what is going on are all "low level employees". All the upper echelon folks, the pResident, the Attorney General, the Secretary of State, et-al are all clueless as to what's going on in the administration or departments. Why do we need them if they're ignorant about what's going on in their jobs?
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit... (125)
uidiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#162408 May 18, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
On the first amnd. to the Constitution I've never seen so much energy go into shutting down voices. Color of change with once a direct tie to the admin. has done all they could to run a certain business owner out of business. Thankful it didn't work but did show the disdain some have for some peoples civil rights. Do as they say, not as they do.
Our US militaristic imperialist and Predatory Capitalism, and the religious right wing Xtainty... will disparage the very fundamental human rights of society, ruining civil liberty , the stepping on Constitution... and to creation of world enemy(s) worldwide
uidiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#162410 May 18, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
If obama had served he would have known, but he didn't, so he was unaware. The Marines should have told him they weren't allowed to carry, or use, umbrellas... but he is the pResident, soooo.
However, if he had any brains, barry would have realized the Marines were a guard detail, not his houseboys. If the marines were armed with brooms, then barry might be confused, but they were not... he should have known. Heck, he could have had Jay Carney hold the umbrella... Carney isn't doing anything useful these days.
The bottom line, obama simply has no respect for our armed forces... not a very good trait for their commander-in-chief
<quoted text>
If barry didn't want to get wet... go inside. We're paying for a house for him to use.
Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”– Henry Kissinger

Chalmers Johnson, Sorrows of Empire, p52
"
The government carefully managed the news to sustain a warlike mood. No photos of dead American soldiers were allowed to be printed in newspapers or magazines until 1943, and the Pentagon gave journalists extensive guidance on how to report the war .

---

Jack London
"
A good soldier is a blind, heartless, soulless, murderous machine. He is not a man. His is not a brute, for brutes kill only in self defense. All that is human in him, all that is divine in him, all that constitutes the man has been sworn away when he took the enlistment roll. His mind, his conscience, aye, his very soul, are in the keeping of his officer. No man can fall lower than a soldier—it is a depth beneath which we cannot go.

---

Governments Exist to Further the Interests of "Favored Groups"
"We the People" are Never the Favored Group
by Prof. John Kozy

When we take perfectly normal young Americans off the street and send them into battle, we do not presume that they are inherently killers. After all, killers are bad people. Yet we send these good young men and women off to kill and they do. When they return, we again do not assume they are killers. We expect them to return to being perfectly normal young men and women.

---
Representative Barbara Mikulski

interviewed a peasant woman, a victim of the El Mazote massacre in El Salvador in 1981, where a US trained elite battalion killed more than 1,000 people

Many members of her family were killed. She personally saw children around the age of eight being raped, and then [the soldiers] would take their bayonets and make mincemeat out of them. With their guns they would shoot at their faces.... The Army would cut people up and put soap and coffee in their stomachs as a mocking,[the woman said]. They would slit the stomach of a pregnant woman and take the child out, as if they were taking eggs out of an iguana. That is what I saw.

---

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#162411 May 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Metaphor doesn't work well when it is all but indistinguishable from other crackpot theories a writer offers up.
Still the government shill, eh, willie?
Say, does that job pay well? I could use another income. Shucks, I could post the drivel you do, if I got some cash out of the deal.

Location hidden

#162412 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Say, does that job pay well? I could use another income. Shucks, I could post the drivel you do, if I got some cash out of the deal.
Are you sure you can prostitute yourself like that? You'd have to swallow a whole lot of pride and toss away all your personal integrity.

“Take It To The Limit”

Location hidden

#162413 May 19, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure you can prostitute yourself like that? You'd have to swallow a whole lot of pride and toss away all your personal integrity.
I was just yankin' willie's chain. Couldn't really do that crap. Besides, this place is just for fun for me, anyway. I come here to relax, blow off a little steam. The real world has enough drama for me. Still trying to get my daughter to fight Right for Marshall. Her lawyer just let an important affidavit go by the wayside. He didn't even tell her it was due. I'm contacting the California Bar on monday to see if I can get his ticket pulled. Criminal Malfeasance, I believe it's called. In fourteen months, he had One meeting with Kat and her boyfriend, and spoke to her on the phone twice.
His representation of her custody case has been a farce since day one. The county appointed him and I believe they're paying him to lose. Shasta county has done this to a dozen other women and families in the last six years or so.
I wish I could prove that they're doing this on purpose. Don't want to get rich suing them, just want my grandson back.
lisw

Arnold, MD

#162415 May 19, 2013
Willie wrote (paraohrasing): Anyone lusting for a watergate since 2008 Benghazi ain't it.

You're an idiot. Benghazi is it. the other is just getting people to pay attention to the left hand so they can't see what the right did. I hope the Republicans are not stupid enough to fall for it. The other scandals didn't need to come out it's just that we are getting close on Benghazi.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#162416 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
.....says the native american with an obvious chip on his shoulder.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#162417 May 19, 2013
lisw wrote:
Willie wrote (paraohrasing): Anyone lusting for a watergate since 2008 Benghazi ain't it.
You're an idiot. Benghazi is it. the other is just getting people to pay attention to the left hand so they can't see what the right did. I hope the Republicans are not stupid enough to fall for it. The other scandals didn't need to come out it's just that we are getting close on Benghazi.
"Benghazi" is just the latest political football, and in the big scheme of things, it has little or no impact on the real problems we face, period. I'll pass on this subject.......for one of real substance.

PS-We do have some real structural problems that need to be addressed, petty political backbiting is stopping anything of substance from being dealt with.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#162418 May 19, 2013
Did you forget about memorial day....which IS right around the corner, thanksgiving is six months off.
bad bob wrote:
Thanksgiving right around the corner, I opted for a much smaller bird this time, only 95 lbs. Well actually I pardoned the first six I looked at in the freezer, as they were all in excess of 135 lbs.
But since my main oven doesn't work, I gotta cut it into small enough pieces to fit into my toaster-oven. Sure glad I took algebra in HS,'cos now
I'm shifting x's, y's & c's to determine the correct cooking time for half a leg, half a wing, third of a breast, the neck, one foot and the beak.
Made some avacado yogurt, and some deep-dish anteater pie (yum), and for dessert the deli special was lightnin' bug ice cream.
Burn Hillary, burn

“Take It To The Limit”

Location hidden

#162419 May 19, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
.....says the native american with an obvious chip on his shoulder.
Everybody here has a 'chip on their shoulder', or a grudge against the govt. or something.
What are you singling me out for? are you racist, or something? Huh? Is that it? You're a racist, aren't you?
Shoulda' known. There's always One.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#162420 May 19, 2013
Did you forget about memorial day....which IS right around the corner, thanksgiving is six months off.
<quoted text>
When things slow in here, I just look for filler. Besides, facts don't mean anything to self-proclaimed Independents (in name only).
Roberta G

Tucker, GA

#162421 May 19, 2013
<quoted text> "Benghazi" is just the latest political football, and in the big scheme of things, it has little or no impact on the real problems we face, period. I'll pass on this subject.......for one of real substance.
PS-We do have some real structural problems that need to be addressed, petty political backbiting is stopping anything of substance from being dealt with.
"Has no impact"--are you out of your mind? Quite apart from the deaths of four brave Americans, we NEED to know what happened so we can prevent it happening again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Billary Killed Se... 681,917
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min bad bob 7,698
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min another viewer 982,345
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 28 min Squirrel Pot Pie 123,773
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 55 min Tony 6,371
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 286,546
Exit the Jewtrix-Free Conspiracy Documentary 3 hr Sparrow 1
More from around the web