“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#161902 May 11, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
Willie is gonna shoot you in the face with a bazooka for that one. He's going to call you an elitist, and say that you think you're hot shit because you know how to pronounce a word that king barry doesn't.
never mind. willie is just getting crabby in his old age. We all are, I think.
Oh, yeah. There is no jealousy in barry-the-dip getting into harvard community college. I got accepted to USC in 1977 on merit alone. My 3.72 GPA was enough. Didn't need any 'affirmative action' points.
There's nothing elitist about chickens**t, and making a big deal of a mispronounced word (Corps once or a couple of times, nuclear as part of a more general speech pattern) ain't nothing if it ain't chickens**t.

Can you say nuclear?

Willie doesn't have a lot to say about this thread. Been sick for a week and haven't check it out at all.

Didn't miss a damned thing.

There's no interest in any form of discussion left among most of the regulars here. There's no interest in discussing, say, what went wrong in Benghazi, or why available assets weren't set in, except in the context of how Obama screwed it up.

If you stray outside the context you are dismissed as blindly defending Obama, whether that's true or not. The concern does NOT seem to be with the four dead Americans; the concern seems to be with beating Obama with their bodies.

This has become a circle jerk.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#161903 May 11, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you email Obama after the speech when he misprounounced Marine Corps and called it the Marine CORPSE?
Yep.
He said "Marine CORPSE" three times.
Our Commander in Chief and didn't know the 'P' is silent in one of our most respected branches of the military.
Let him know, will ya?
It's embarrassing.
Yeah,he's working on it.

Have a nukelar day!

United States

#161904 May 11, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
"From boycotts to delays, Republicans using tough tactics to disrupt Obama agenda."
====
A political tip to the libs. Next time you pick a candidate you may want to think it through twice IF: 1) he's the furthest left liberal in the senate. 2} he starts talking about fundamentally changing America and 3) if he's a rookie.
Maybe, just maybe republicans won't fight him/her every step of the way.
We don't really need tips from the party of no.

But thanks anyway.

United States

#161905 May 11, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
No need, jackwad. Yes I put an "a" where an "o" should'a been.
But the entire world (minus you), knew EXACTLY what I meant on the original msg. Uh uh. You wanna be anal on a msg board with no edit feature. Here, GO "EFF" YERSELF!(look THAT up).
So, did you learn what cajones means?

Yes or no?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#161906 May 11, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>There's nothing elitist about chickens**t, and making a big deal of a mispronounced word (Corps once or a couple of times, nuclear as part of a more general speech pattern) ain't nothing if it ain't chickens**t.
Can you say nuclear?
Willie doesn't have a lot to say about this thread. Been sick for a week and haven't check it out at all.
There's no interest in any form of discussion left among most of the regulars here. There's no interest in discussing, say, what went wrong in Benghazi, or why available assets weren't set in, except in the context of how Obama screwed it up.
If you stray outside the context you are dismissed as blindly defending Obama, whether that's true or not. The concern does NOT seem to be with the four dead Americans; the concern seems to be with beating Obama with their bodies.
Can Obama be defended in this Willie?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#161907 May 11, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>There's no interest in any form of discussion left among most of the regulars here. There's no interest in discussing, say, what went wrong in Benghazi, or why available assets weren't set in, except in the context of how Obama screwed it up.
RUBBISH W. Put yer big-boy pants back on and quit bleating.

You may be miffed because the heat's been turned up on the State Dept (Clinton), and by extension, Obama, But many of us are sick to death of this freakin' ROOKIE skating away from accountability, because of his color, popularity, and help from the MSM.

You voted for Obama instead of McCain, and instead of Romney, OK I get that. But I call other voters ENABLERS, because many were clueless, many low info, many scared hispanics, and scared women, too afraid to try Romney. And yes, Romney also didn't help himself when he should have, so much of the blame goes to him too.

There was a joint agreement to cover up the TERRORIST ATTACK, by
members of the State Dep't and probably Ben Rhodes, so that Obama's reelection campaign would not be sullied. Your claim that it's more about Obama's takedown, than it is about the 4 murdered
men is pure hogwash. How about the embarrassment of an inexperienced C-I-C to "sacrifice" those men for the purpose of his almighty campaign. How about the FAMILIES of the slain men wanting the GD TRUTH!

It's no surprise that you wanna see Obama, Clinton, and the rest of ObamaCo, emerge from these hearings smelling rosy. Often I felt the same way about BushCo. But when is enough gonna be enough? From Obamacare, to F & F to Benghazi, this admin can do NO wrong.

Sit on yer hands if you don't like the way this thread has been trending. I damn sure won't, whether it looks like a witch hunt or not.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

#161908 May 11, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
By not sendng military assistance because they "couldn't get there in time" begs the question: how did the decision maker(s) know how long the attack would last?
Obviously, the answer is they didn't know. They didn't have a flipping clue if it was going to be over in 55 minutes or 15 hours. They HOPED the event would be mild and go by relatively unnoticed by the genius voters in this country and wind up being nothing more than a mild hiccup. The decision to not act was nothing more than placing a hopeful bet. Unfortnately, they used American lives as poker chips and lost.
After killing bin Laden, the President and his merry men didn't want the public to know about al-Qaeda in Libya and for all the low information Americans out there glued to news about the Kim Kardahian pregnancy, al-Qaeda is far from dead, is not on the run and in fact is spreading nicely throughout the middle east and Africa.....thank you very much.
You're addressing something I've wondered about. We sent nothing, except a couple of drones with cameras, to aid our people. AS it was, the attack lasted seven hours and came in two separate attacks. Who knew if there would be a third or forth attack, or if al-qaeda would have made a day of it... in which case we had more than enough time to send help. The truth is, our commander-in-chief had no clue how many attack waves were planned, or how long al-qaeda was going to keep attacking.

Without a declaration of war, obama had sole responsibility for committing American troops to fight on foreign soil. He chose to do nothing, and leave those Americans defenseless and on their own, against numerically superior forces and weapons.

When do we start getting the names of the people that made the decisions that caused this huge blunder, and the deaths of those four Americans? When do we see people getting fired... and we can start with Jay Carney.(I never though I'd say it, but Jay makes Robert Fibbs seem almost competent.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

#161909 May 11, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Can Obama be defended in this Willie?
If you mean the role Obama actually played in using the "anger over the video" excuse for a significant amount of time - the answer is no.

Anyone who thinks that a) got more Americans killed, or b) was an election game changer, is stating nothing more than a completely subjective opinion with very little to back it up except party/ideological loyalty or blind hatred of Barack Obama.

After that ... before any need to defend Obama arises you first have to establish that Obama is responsible beyond the general "buck stops here"/chain of command ultimate responsibility.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#161910 May 11, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>If you mean the role Obama actually played in using the "anger over the video" excuse for a significant amount of time - the answer is no.
Anyone who thinks that a) got more Americans killed, or b) was an election game changer, is stating nothing more than a completely subjective opinion with very little to back it up except party/ideological loyalty or blind hatred of Barack Obama.
After that ... before any need to defend Obama arises you first have to establish that Obama is responsible beyond the general "buck stops here"/chain of command ultimate responsibility.
You mean proof that Obama said "Screw the diplomats, I plan to get re-elected...and I don't care what it costs in American lives..."?

#161911 May 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, did you learn what cajones means?
Yes or no?
You should go through your cajones and throw all your dirty magazines away..........And then grow some cojones and apologize to all the people you've played 'official topix spell checker' with..........

#161912 May 11, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>If you mean the role Obama actually played in using the "anger over the video" excuse for a significant amount of time - the answer is no.
Ok thanks.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#161913 May 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't really need tips from the party of no.
But thanks anyway.
Indeed. I means you got the irs to go after the bad guys now. You do all you can to make sure people feel the pain as with the airports a few weeks ago. Anyone that questions its its the usual you hate Obama yada yada yada as Willie just posted. He says this thread is a "circle jerk". Uh, not so much. Self absorbed people running the nation to the ground and prasing each other at gov/ Hollywood parties is a circle jerk.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#161914 May 11, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>You mean proof that Obama said "Screw the diplomats, I plan to get re-elected...and I don't care what it costs in American lives..."?
Well we do now have proof that in the last few weeks a few in this admin lied under oath. But what the hell, Willie says its no big deal, nobody has any interest. Good thing some don't share that pov.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/05/...

Bellevue, WA

#161915 May 11, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
You should go through your cajones and throw all your dirty magazines away..........And then grow some cojones and apologize to all the people you've played 'official topix spell checker' with..........
No detention for you today.

You even get a gold star for successful googling.

Bien hecho.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

#161916 May 11, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
RUBBISH W. Put yer big-boy pants back on and quit bleating.
You may be miffed because the heat's been turned up on the State Dept (Clinton), and by extension, Obama, But many of us are sick to death of this freakin' ROOKIE skating away from accountability, because of his color, popularity, and help from the MSM.
You voted for Obama instead of McCain, and instead of Romney, OK I get that. But I call other voters ENABLERS, because many were clueless, many low info, many scared hispanics, and scared women, too afraid to try Romney. And yes, Romney also didn't help himself when he should have, so much of the blame goes to him too.
There was a joint agreement to cover up the TERRORIST ATTACK, by
members of the State Dep't and probably Ben Rhodes, so that Obama's reelection campaign would not be sullied. Your claim that it's more about Obama's takedown, than it is about the 4 murdered
men is pure hogwash. How about the embarrassment of an inexperienced C-I-C to "sacrifice" those men for the purpose of his almighty campaign. How about the FAMILIES of the slain men wanting the GD TRUTH!
It's no surprise that you wanna see Obama, Clinton, and the rest of ObamaCo, emerge from these hearings smelling rosy. Often I felt the same way about BushCo. But when is enough gonna be enough? From Obamacare, to F & F to Benghazi, this admin can do NO wrong.
Sit on yer hands if you don't like the way this thread has been trending. I damn sure won't, whether it looks like a witch hunt or not.
Are you really this stupid, bob?

I don't care that heat's been put on the State Department. In the aftermath of something like Benghazi, heat SHOULD be on the State Department and the White House.

What I do care about is the fact that any actual accountability for what happened in Benghazi and its aftermath will NEVER COME TO FRUITION so long as any hearing or investigation is motivated more by the desire to get Obama or Clinton than they are in figuring out what went wrong.

If anything's going to let "Slick Hilly" escape what responsibility may actually properly land on her desk (beyond the general 'buck stops here'), it's going to be the obvious witch hunt that's been underway since before the bodies got back to the United States.

Show me something, bob, other than bodies and yelling and screaming. Show me, for example, that the reason the rescue assets weren't deployed was based on political rather than tactical reasons.

The only way you're going to show me that is through some kind of unbiased, impartial investigation - something that's as likely to come out of the House of Representatives now as an unbiased, impartial investigation of the Iraq War would have come out of the House circa 2007 under Pelosi.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

#161917 May 11, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we do now have proof that in the last few weeks a few in this admin lied under oath. But what the hell, Willie says its no big deal, nobody has any interest. Good thing some don't share that pov.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/05/...
I realize that reading posts is not your strong suit, but would you be so kind as to point out where I've said anything close to what you suggest?

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

#161918 May 11, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
You're addressing something I've wondered about. We sent nothing, except a couple of drones with cameras, to aid our people. AS it was, the attack lasted seven hours and came in two separate attacks. Who knew if there would be a third or forth attack, or if al-qaeda would have made a day of it... in which case we had more than enough time to send help. The truth is, our commander-in-chief had no clue how many attack waves were planned, or how long al-qaeda was going to keep attacking.
Without a declaration of war, obama had sole responsibility for committing American troops to fight on foreign soil. He chose to do nothing, and leave those Americans defenseless and on their own, against numerically superior forces and weapons.
When do we start getting the names of the people that made the decisions that caused this huge blunder, and the deaths of those four Americans? When do we see people getting fired... and we can start with Jay Carney.(I never though I'd say it, but Jay makes Robert Fibbs seem almost competent.
Are you really this stupid?

Rhetorical question - I know you are. You are one of the people I believe to be more interested in beating Obama with dead Americans than you are the casualties themselves.

I'm wondering how you KNOW the U.S. had assets in range sufficient to effect a rescue. I'm wondering how you KNOW that the decision not to deploy was political rather than tactical.

Your obsessive hatred of Obama isn't actually evidence, bobin. I'm not stupid - I'm perfectly aware that the decision COULD HAVE BEEN political.

What I'm wondering is if you've got something to prove that it happened.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

#161919 May 11, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>You mean proof that Obama said "Screw the diplomats, I plan to get re-elected...and I don't care what it costs in American lives..."?
Uhhh ... no, that's not what I had in mind.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#161920 May 11, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhh ... no, that's not what I had in mind.
Right. What you want is an unbiased investigation....which hasn't yet been performed on any major, or minor, terrorist attack in this country, for 4 decades. Hell, we couldn't even get an unbiased investigation into the assassination of JFK.

What makes ANY of you think it's going to be any different this time?

Clearwater and Honolulu

#161921 May 11, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I realize that reading posts is not your strong suit, but would you be so kind as to point out where I've said anything close to what you suggest?
There's nothing elitist about chickens**t, and making a big deal of a mispronounced word (Corps once or a couple of times, nuclear as part of a more general speech pattern) ain't nothing if it ain't chickens**t.

Can you say nuclear?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 750,778
Ebola Vaccine 4 min andet1987 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min pusherman_ 548,725
The Lake of Fire 11 min yon 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Dr_Zorderz 261,686
BOSCH Tarabya SERVIS 299.15.34 Bosch TARABYA S... 19 min hangrup 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Adam 230,021
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 36 min Epiphany2 602,186

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE