Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sis. Even the guys who ordered the statd-down take orders from someone.
Wonder who that might be?
It ain't bob.

:)
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Wed is going to be a red letter day. If what I'm hearing that a stand down order from someone in this admin. led to this I hope hell is extra hot and painful for whoever gave such an order. Coward (s) is the only way to describe these people.
http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affairs/terro...
I get why there may have been a stand down order.
Who gave it? I don't know.
Were they too far away to do anything?
Maybe. Maybe not.
Regardless, how would it have LOOKED just before the election for the United States to be engaged in a messy battle at one of our embassy's with Al Qaeda affiliates when a big part of Obama's campaign was "Al Qaeda is dead and GM is alive!"

Ooops!

Remember how many times we were told by this pansy president and his administration Al Qaeda was on the run?
They were on the run alright..... fully armed and running straight for our embassy.

I am resolute in believing that Obama's re-election was factored into the decision making made regarding Benghazi that night and in the immediate days which followed.
It was in part about -----> HIM and it shouldn't have been.
Too bad you can't impeach the guy for being a self serving a$$.

Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, nuclear weapons, unmanned drones, missiles, tanks, heavy artillery. And the gun nuts want to face off against that?
Holy tomato!!
There were students once too at Kent State who thought they could face off against the government without guns but the government mowed them down. But hey that was back when "liberals" disliked and didn't trust the government and now liberals can't get enough of it.
"Make it BIGGER!"

You're dizzy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>It ain't bob.
thanks for the laugh.
Didn't someone here say that the Seal Team was three hours away, while the siege lasted through the night? Killed at nine AM local time, weren't they?
barry blamed the whole thing on a video that had been around for a year?(it was a year, wasn't it?) Guess the government is not 'for the people' anymore.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for the laugh.
Didn't someone here say that the Seal Team was three hours away, while the siege lasted through the night? Killed at nine AM local time, weren't they?
barry blamed the whole thing on a video that had been around for a year?(it was a year, wasn't it?) Guess the government is not 'for the people' anymore.
Hasn't been for quite a while now...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I get why there may have been a stand down order.
Who gave it? I don't know.
Were they too far away to do anything?
Maybe. Maybe not.
Regardless, how would it have LOOKED just before the election for the United States to be engaged in a messy battle at one of our embassy's with Al Qaeda affiliates when a big part of Obama's campaign was "Al Qaeda is dead and GM is alive!"
Ooops!
Remember how many times we were told by this pansy president and his administration Al Qaeda was on the run?
They were on the run alright..... fully armed and running straight for our embassy.
I am resolute in believing that Obama's re-election was factored into the decision making made regarding Benghazi that night and in the immediate days which followed.
It was in part about -----> HIM and it shouldn't have been.
Too bad you can't impeach the guy for being a self serving a$$.
You got it. Obama sacrificed 4 men's lives so that he could be reelected (IMO). And I also believe he would not have hesitated, had there been 40 or more, instead of just 4.

Jay Carney has been answering questions during a press conference, and struggling to balance what he said in the past on Benghazi, and what is taking place now. The CIA talking points warning of a planned terrorist attack in Libya was edited 12 times since being published, to eliminate the reference to terrorists.

ABC broke the story earlier and now all of the MSM has been pounding Carney over the lies told by this administration to downplay the attack, mainly for purposes of Obama's return to the throne. Previously only FOX had been running stories of what happened in Benghazi.

Incredibly, just minutes ago, a sitting member of the House Oversight committee (D)IL, told Cavuto that "IF the info was true, the blame rests at the CIA doorstep". Cavuto quickly reminded him, that someone OTHER than the CIA edited the talking points, so wouldn't the blame be placed there? The Congressman had no answer, and said the investigation was ongoing.

Earlier this committee member declared that this was "just a witch hunt to defame H Clinton, who leads the Presidential race for 2016 by a wide margin over ANYone opting to run against her."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

The Clinton dynasty won't pick up again, until 2032, when Chelsea becomes President.

(Just a prognostication. Otherwise known as 'wishful thinking')

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it. Obama sacrificed 4 men's lives so that he could be reelected (IMO). And I also believe he would not have hesitated, had there been 40 or more, instead of just 4.
Jay Carney has been answering questions during a press conference, and struggling to balance what he said in the past on Benghazi, and what is taking place now. The CIA talking points warning of a planned terrorist attack in Libya was edited 12 times since being published, to eliminate the reference to terrorists.
ABC broke the story earlier and now all of the MSM has been pounding Carney over the lies told by this administration to downplay the attack, mainly for purposes of Obama's return to the throne. Previously only FOX had been running stories of what happened in Benghazi.
Incredibly, just minutes ago, a sitting member of the House Oversight committee (D)IL, told Cavuto that "IF the info was true, the blame rests at the CIA doorstep". Cavuto quickly reminded him, that someone OTHER than the CIA edited the talking points, so wouldn't the blame be placed there? The Congressman had no answer, and said the investigation was ongoing.
Earlier this committee member declared that this was "just a witch hunt to defame H Clinton, who leads the Presidential race for 2016 by a wide margin over ANYone opting to run against her."
IN ADDITION:

Jay Carney has now been caught blatantly lying about the CIA talking Points. He said there was only 1 "stylistic" change, in rewording "consulate" (in Benghazi) to "facility". Eric Bolling on The Five, held up the CIA paper showing 146 word changes.

Victoria Newland, directly under H Clinton, wanted the term "terrorist attack" scrubbed from the CIA Talking Points because it put the State Dept, and the Administration in a bad light, for the reelection of Obama.

However, whatever turns up will likely not be an issue of legality, but a matter if gross negligence and incompetence.

Stay tuned fffffffolks, I think this is gonna be a good spanking.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening BT, is that your pic in your avatar?
No, that's not me, that's a picture of Dr. Benjamin Carson, the future 45th POTUS.
http://www.biography.com/people/ben-carson-47...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Chaumette wrote:
<quoted text>
Name a modern day president that hasn't lied.
Honest William Jefferson Clinton.:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's low.
And the self-loathing is readily apparent.
It appears that the truth troubles you a lot.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to dwell on the topic of homosexuality.
As does the media. They can't post stories of atheletes/stars coming out fast enough.

Don't bother asking me for examples, because I don't pay the stories much attention, because I think it's that persons business, not mine.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not me, that's a picture of Dr. Benjamin Carson, the future 45th POTUS.
I see, thanks for the answer. Peace.(C:

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes for fascinating reading. Do you really think he'll run?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

<quoted text>The stand-down order was given by military personnel, who decided potential response teams should remain in Tripoli. That you continue to attribute the stand-down order to anyone other than the folks who ordered it, is disturbing.
I can fly from the USA to Europe in seven hours. It's disturbing that we couldn't find one of our many military forces in Europe to fly the two/three hours it takes to get to North Africa to support our folks. We have over 900 bases overseas, and this administration expects us to believe that none of them are within 7 hours of Benghazi? Are we to believe that we couldn't find a tanker in Europe or the Mideast to refuel any aircraft we might send in support of our people in Libya? Were there no aircraft carriers in the Mediterranean... we used to have two carrier groups in the Med when I was in the Navy?

Somebody blew this big time, and this administration is covering up their incompetence.(Question: Who is the only person who can authorize the use of military troops to fight in foreign lands without a declaration of war?)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
As does the media. They can't post stories of atheletes/stars coming out fast enough.
Don't bother asking me for examples, because I don't pay the stories much attention, because I think it's that persons business, not mine.
Oops, I went crazy with my "e's"... athletes. Where's that darn editor!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

<quoted text>Makes for fascinating reading. Do you really think he'll run?
I don't know, but I'd love to see him run. It would be interesting to see how an honest person would do against the current stock of lying snakes we have for politicians.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

<quoted text>It ain't bob.
Riiiiiiiiiight! So instead of responding to what BH told you, you chose to dodge, dance, duck, and divert by using attempted (lame)humor.

Typical clueless crone.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I can fly from the USA to Europe in seven hours. It's disturbing that we couldn't find one of our many military forces in Europe to fly the two/three hours it takes to get to North Africa to support our folks. We have over 900 bases overseas, and this administration expects us to believe that none of them are within 7 hours of Benghazi? Are we to believe that we couldn't find a tanker in Europe or the Mideast to refuel any aircraft we might send in support of our people in Libya? Were there no aircraft carriers in the Mediterranean... we used to have two carrier groups in the Med when I was in the Navy?
Somebody blew this big time, and this administration is covering up their incompetence.(Question: Who is the only person who can authorize the use of military troops to fight in foreign lands without a declaration of war?)
It appears Victoria Nuland, H Clinton's former aide, and Ben Rhodes, the deputy Nat'l Security Advisor, http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/16/world/middl...
are the ones who'll eventually be taking the fall for Benghazi(IMO).

If I were them, I'd head for cover ASAP, because over the years, people like them have mysteriously turned up missing or dead.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

In light of the new attacks in Libya, 3 fighter
squadrons (in Spain, Germany, and Italy) have been put on alert, and at least 1 has been repositioned to be closer to Libya.

Hmmmmmmmm, only 9 months too late!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

682 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 224,462
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Oxbow 533,175
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min ROCCO 721,819
Gleep 11 min The Gleep 54
hi 14 min codie 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Charlie Sheen 256,794
not happy 20 min bill 1
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 52 min SimmerExtreme 85
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr EXPERT 115,435
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••