“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

#161858 May 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening BT, is that your pic in your avatar?
No, that's not me, that's a picture of Dr. Benjamin Carson, the future 45th POTUS.
http://www.biography.com/people/ben-carson-47...

#161859 May 10, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
<quoted text>
Name a modern day president that hasn't lied.
Honest William Jefferson Clinton.:)

#161860 May 10, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's low.
And the self-loathing is readily apparent.
It appears that the truth troubles you a lot.

#161861 May 10, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to dwell on the topic of homosexuality.
As does the media. They can't post stories of atheletes/stars coming out fast enough.

Don't bother asking me for examples, because I don't pay the stories much attention, because I think it's that persons business, not mine.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#161862 May 10, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not me, that's a picture of Dr. Benjamin Carson, the future 45th POTUS.
I see, thanks for the answer. Peace.(C:

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#161863 May 10, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes for fascinating reading. Do you really think he'll run?

#161864 May 10, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>The stand-down order was given by military personnel, who decided potential response teams should remain in Tripoli. That you continue to attribute the stand-down order to anyone other than the folks who ordered it, is disturbing.
I can fly from the USA to Europe in seven hours. It's disturbing that we couldn't find one of our many military forces in Europe to fly the two/three hours it takes to get to North Africa to support our folks. We have over 900 bases overseas, and this administration expects us to believe that none of them are within 7 hours of Benghazi? Are we to believe that we couldn't find a tanker in Europe or the Mideast to refuel any aircraft we might send in support of our people in Libya? Were there no aircraft carriers in the Mediterranean... we used to have two carrier groups in the Med when I was in the Navy?

Somebody blew this big time, and this administration is covering up their incompetence.(Question: Who is the only person who can authorize the use of military troops to fight in foreign lands without a declaration of war?)

#161865 May 10, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
As does the media. They can't post stories of atheletes/stars coming out fast enough.
Don't bother asking me for examples, because I don't pay the stories much attention, because I think it's that persons business, not mine.
Oops, I went crazy with my "e's"... athletes. Where's that darn editor!

#161866 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>Makes for fascinating reading. Do you really think he'll run?
I don't know, but I'd love to see him run. It would be interesting to see how an honest person would do against the current stock of lying snakes we have for politicians.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#161867 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>It ain't bob.
:)
Riiiiiiiiiight! So instead of responding to what BH told you, you chose to dodge, dance, duck, and divert by using attempted (lame)humor.

Typical clueless crone.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#161868 May 10, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I can fly from the USA to Europe in seven hours. It's disturbing that we couldn't find one of our many military forces in Europe to fly the two/three hours it takes to get to North Africa to support our folks. We have over 900 bases overseas, and this administration expects us to believe that none of them are within 7 hours of Benghazi? Are we to believe that we couldn't find a tanker in Europe or the Mideast to refuel any aircraft we might send in support of our people in Libya? Were there no aircraft carriers in the Mediterranean... we used to have two carrier groups in the Med when I was in the Navy?
Somebody blew this big time, and this administration is covering up their incompetence.(Question: Who is the only person who can authorize the use of military troops to fight in foreign lands without a declaration of war?)
It appears Victoria Nuland, H Clinton's former aide, and Ben Rhodes, the deputy Nat'l Security Advisor, http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/16/world/middl...
are the ones who'll eventually be taking the fall for Benghazi(IMO).

If I were them, I'd head for cover ASAP, because over the years, people like them have mysteriously turned up missing or dead.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#161869 May 10, 2013
In light of the new attacks in Libya, 3 fighter
squadrons (in Spain, Germany, and Italy) have been put on alert, and at least 1 has been repositioned to be closer to Libya.

Hmmmmmmmm, only 9 months too late!

Location hidden

#161870 May 10, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiiiiiight! So instead of responding to what BH told you, you chose to dodge, dance, duck, and divert by using attempted (lame)humor.
Typical clueless crone.
Do you feel better, having proffered your opinion and a childish taunt, bob?

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#161871 May 10, 2013
Doesn't matter one bit What barry does, or doesn't do. He'll get a pass for everything because he's black. Nobody in media wants to be known as the one who caalled the black man STUPID.
or incompetent.
or an idiot.
They all think it ties in with racism.
Talk about Stupid.

Location hidden

#161872 May 10, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, but I'd love to see him run. It would be interesting to see how an honest person would do against the current stock of lying snakes we have for politicians.
Ask George McGovern, Dennis Kucinich, Ralph Nader, and Ron Paul...

#161873 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>Ask George McGovern, Dennis Kucinich, Ralph Nader, and Ron Paul...
Sorry, I should have said "an honest person WITH common sense".

Location hidden

#161874 May 10, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I should have said "an honest person WITH common sense".
Common sense should have warned Carson away from making his equations between same sex marriage and bestiality public...

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#161875 May 10, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
Doesn't matter one bit What barry does, or doesn't do. He'll get a pass for everything because he's black. Nobody in media wants to be known as the one who caalled the black man STUPID.
or incompetent.
or an idiot.
They all think it ties in with racism.
Talk about Stupid.
I don't know. This may have jumped the shark for even some libs. Just heard that the irs admits that yep, they did target certain groups. They said they are sorry. Ha. I'm thinking that some on the left may have a bit of a problem with this one. Hope so. I mean they may not like the 9-12 project but perhaps next month someone they care about will be a target?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#161876 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>Do you feel better, having proffered your opinion and a childish taunt, bob?
Another evasion. When you can't address the issue intelligently,
just divert. And you have the cajones to call ME childish?

BTW, that was no childish taunt. It was a direct INSULT. A taunt indicates that I care whether you respond or not!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#161877 May 10, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. This may have jumped the shark for even some libs. Just heard that the irs admits that yep, they did target certain groups. They said they are sorry. Ha. I'm thinking that some on the left may have a bit of a problem with this one. Hope so. I mean they may not like the 9-12 project but perhaps next month someone they care about will be a target?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/...
Not to mention that this is the very same IRS, tasked to enforce
the rules of Obamacare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min pusherman_ 543,044
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min CunningLinguist 227,748
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min Rosa_Winkel 601,157
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 23 min dirty white boy- 33,051
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min dirty white boy- 740,071
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 48 min AussieBobby 259,655
Enabling Telepathic Communication With-In One Mind 51 min Infinite Force 10
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••