“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#161840 May 9, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Call it Conspiracy Fatigue. Perhaps some in the mix can't see the big picture, but over the last five years there has been a continuous conspiracy-gin cranking out product on the current President. From birtherism, to concentration camps, to death panels, to anti-colonialism, to ammo buy-ups, to rigging job numbers - the list is never-ending. Did you know that Obama "caused" the stock market to tank, and this announced on the same day that it hit an all-time high? Did you know that the Boston bombing was announced an "inside gov't job" before the perps were identified? Did you know Obama had a gay lover in college, who was later killed to silence him? All this and more can be found having been or currently being promoted by the most popular and influential right-wing organs, and living endless lives in email inboxes. Shoot, I barely scratched the surface.
Bless her heart, at least Laura Ingraham showed skepticism when Sen. Inhofe came on pushing the "gov't ammo buy-up conspiracy". His jeweled response? "...I know this for a fact because..." (are you ready?) "...because I know people who are concerned about this and so..." (here's he lets slip the real point) "....so
there's no downside if I'm wrong about this."
'Nuff said, Senator. Thank you.
There's a real market for continuously cranking out this stuff to 10-30% of Americans who feel all cozy when they wrap themselves up in it like a security blanket. It's that simple.
But you shouldn't be so all surprised when the other 70-80% of Americans yawn and turn the page. The hell of it is, one of these times they might actually stumble on a real one, but Peter already done cried wolf a few dozen times too often.
barry's 'gay lover' was actually michelle. She was a professional wrestler at the time. She wrestled under the name 'Zeus', and actually beat hulk hogan twice.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#161841 May 9, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Call it Conspiracy Fatigue. Perhaps some in the mix can't see the big picture, but over the last five years there has been a continuous conspiracy-gin cranking out product on the current President. From birtherism, to concentration camps, to death panels, to anti-colonialism, to ammo buy-ups, to rigging job numbers - the list is never-ending. Did you know that Obama "caused" the stock market to tank, and this announced on the same day that it hit an all-time high? Did you know that the Boston bombing was announced an "inside gov't job" before the perps were identified? Did you know Obama had a gay lover in college, who was later killed to silence him? All this and more can be found having been or currently being promoted by the most popular and influential right-wing organs, and living endless lives in email inboxes. Shoot, I barely scratched the surface.
Bless her heart, at least Laura Ingraham showed skepticism when Sen. Inhofe came on pushing the "gov't ammo buy-up conspiracy". His jeweled response? "...I know this for a fact because..." (are you ready?) "...because I know people who are concerned about this and so..." (here's he lets slip the real point) "....so
There's a real market for continuously cranking out this stuff to 10-30% of Americans who feel all cozy when they wrap themselves up in it like a security blanket. It's that simple.
But you shouldn't be so all surprised when the other 70-80% of Americans yawn and turn the page. The hell of it is, one of these times they might actually stumble on a real one, but Peter already done cried wolf a few dozen times too often.
Most of that which you've cited happens on BOTH sides. Politics 101.

But unfortunately, many of the 70-80% of thefolks rely on the internet for their daily news, and many others (especially young people) have NO clue about what transpired in Libya. They've shut themselves out, and not just about Libya. Pretty much ALL current events in general. I was the same way at that age. This time it works in the Dems (and Obama's) favor.

Even if the news that Obama was personally responsible for the 4 deaths in Benghazi, and that news made national headlines in radio, print, TV, and interweb, plus somehow filtered down to youngsters from 18 to 24, Obama is so beloved by his adoring fans and supporters, he would NEVER suffer any ill effects. That's disturbing.

I believe H Clinton to be the one responsible for the tragedy in Libya. But she is also beloved, & protected, and eventually one of her high ranking State Dept aides will take the fall. That's disturbing.

A cover-up regarding Benghazi was agreed upon by the State Dept, and the WH, as they knew by Sept 13 it was an organized terrorist attack, yet continued to spin it as a demonstration over a video tape for several weeks. Someone in the WH sent UN Amb Susan Rice oou on the talk show circuit to downplay the attack as a demonstration over the video. That's disturbing.
http://www.npr.org/2012/11/17/165328574/after...

When it was learned Hicks would be testifying on Capitol Hill, he was demoted, likely by H Clinton herself or at least signed off on it. That's disturbing.
http://www.voanews.com/content/state-departme...

A 4th witness has been delayed over a security clearance, and now only gets low-level clearance. An obvious attempt to throw a wrench into the spokes. That's disturbing.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/08/fourth-beng...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#161842 May 9, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<Possible dup- other one lost in transit>

But unfortunately, many of the 70-80% of thefolks rely on the internet for their daily news, and many others (especially young people) have NO clue about what transpired in Libya. They've shut themselves out, and not just about Libya. Pretty much ALL current events in general. I was the same way at that age. This time it works in the Dems (and Obama's) favor.

Even if the news that Obama was personally responsible for the 4 deaths in Benghazi, and that news made national headlines in radio, print, TV, and interweb, plus somehow filtered down to youngsters from 18 to 24, Obama is so beloved by his adoring fans and supporters, he would NEVER suffer any ill effects. That's disturbing.

I believe H Clinton to be the one responsible for the tragedy in Libya. But she is also beloved, & protected, and eventually one of her high ranking State Dept aides will take the fall. That's disturbing.

A cover-up regarding Benghazi was agreed upon by the State Dept, and the WH, as they knew by Sept 13 it was an organized terrorist attack, yet continued to spin it as a demonstration over a video tape for several weeks. Someone in the WH sent UN Amb Susan Rice oou on the talk show circuit to downplay the attack as a demonstration over the video. That's disturbing.

When it was learned Hicks would be testifying on Capitol Hill, he was demoted, likely by H Clinton herself or at least signed off on it. That's disturbing.

A 4th witness has been delayed over a security clearance, and now only gets low-level clearance. An obvious attempt to throw a wrench into the spokes. That's disturbing.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#161844 May 10, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Call it Conspiracy Fatigue. Perhaps some in the mix can't see the big picture, but over the last five years there has been a continuous conspiracy-gin cranking out product on the current President. From birtherism, to concentration camps, to death panels, to anti-colonialism, to ammo buy-ups, to rigging job numbers - the list is never-ending. Did you know that Obama "caused" the stock market to tank, and this announced on the same day that it hit an all-time high? Did you know that the Boston bombing was announced an "inside gov't job" before the perps were identified? Did you know Obama had a gay lover in college, who was later killed to silence him?
2) Bless her heart, at least Laura Ingraham showed skepticism when Sen. Inhofe came on pushing the "gov't ammo buy-up conspiracy". His jeweled response? "...I know this for a fact because..." (are you ready?) "...because I know people who are concerned about this and so..." (here's he lets slip the real point) "....so
3) There's a real market for continuously cranking out this stuff to 10-30% of Americans who feel all cozy when they wrap themselves up in it like a security blanket. It's that simple.
=====
1) No one died with the stupid conspiracy theories you cited. Senate hearings were not held on those particular fairytales and 'whistleblowers' were not giving first hand testimony on Capitol Hill which I think were >maybe< the 2nd and 3rd stories of mainstream media, NY Times et al. Holy Crap, Batman! Everyone in the country knew where GWB was during 911 and in the hours afterward- He took a ton of heat for it in case you've forgotten and yet nobody cares that Obama was MIA during the multi hour Benghazi attack and packing his duds for a fundraiser in Vegas.
2)Remember Harry The Marsupial Reid taking to the senate floor saying {are you ready for this?}..saying he HEARD from a reliable source Romney didn't pay his federal income taxes? Oooh, the low information bunch grabbed onto that one! Same thing..only in the Reid case it was to impact a national election. Ain't that a pip!
Same thing, ding-a-ling.
3) 10-30 percent perhaps are tuned in to the senate hearings the other 60-70-80 percent which is largely comprised of low information voters are following the Jody Arias trial and the Cleveland kidnapping cases. Besides, Benghazi is old news and there's no sex involved. Low information voters like sex cases, Casey Anthony, reality tv junk and such things, People magazine and Dancing with the Stars!
Look, the libs want Mrs Clinton to be the next president and nothing which may tarnish her is seriously covered. It is imperative a woman becomes the next president and it is imperative that Hillary is the one. The country OWES her, right? It's good for the womens movement. It's HER turn. We NEED her. Forget Whitewater. Forget the healthcare reform she botched so badly her husband's 2nd term was nearly in jeopardy. Forget her standing by her man affair after affair...year after year. Forget travelgate. Forget cattlegate. Forget the Rosewater law firm phone records. Forget her vanilla service as a capetbagging senator from NY, forget her laughable reset button with Russia as a very forgettable Secretary of State. Now if you don't mind.... let's forget Benghazi.
As she pointed out loud and clear:
"What DIFFERENCE does it make?"
Peter and the Wolf? Ha! We see the wolf again and again, point him out again and again and libs don't give a damn.
"American Idol is on. Don't bother us with NEWS."

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#161845 May 10, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The stand-down order was given by military personnel, who decided potential response teams should remain in Tripoli. That you continue to attribute the stand-down order to anyone other than the folks who ordered it, is disturbing.

“Take It To The Limit”

Location hidden

#161846 May 10, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>The stand-down order was given by military personnel, who decided potential response teams should remain in Tripoli. That you continue to attribute the stand-down order to anyone other than the folks who ordered it, is disturbing.
Hey Sis. Even the guys who ordered the statd-down take orders from someone.
Wonder who that might be?
CrabApple

Newark, OH

#161847 May 10, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
=====
1) No one died with the stupid conspiracy theories you cited. Senate hearings were not held on those particular fairytales and 'whistleblowers' were not giving first hand testimony on Capitol Hill which I think were >maybe< the 2nd and 3rd stories of mainstream media, NY Times et al. Holy Crap, Batman! Everyone in the country knew where GWB was during 911 and in the hours afterward- He took a ton of heat for it in case you've forgotten and yet nobody cares that Obama was MIA during the multi hour Benghazi attack and packing his duds for a fundraiser in Vegas.
2)Remember Harry The Marsupial Reid taking to the senate floor saying {are you ready for this?}..saying he HEARD from a reliable source Romney didn't pay his federal income taxes? Oooh, the low information bunch grabbed onto that one! Same thing..only in the Reid case it was to impact a national election. Ain't that a pip!
Same thing, ding-a-ling.
3) 10-30 percent perhaps are tuned in to the senate hearings the other 60-70-80 percent which is largely comprised of low information voters are following the Jody Arias trial and the Cleveland kidnapping cases. Besides, Benghazi is old news and there's no sex involved. Low information voters like sex cases, Casey Anthony, reality tv junk and such things, People magazine and Dancing with the Stars!
Look, the libs want Mrs Clinton to be the next president and nothing which may tarnish her is seriously covered. It is imperative a woman becomes the next president and it is imperative that Hillary is the one. The country OWES her, right? It's good for the womens movement. It's HER turn. We NEED her. Forget Whitewater. Forget the healthcare reform she botched so badly her husband's 2nd term was nearly in jeopardy. Forget her standing by her man affair after affair...year after year. Forget travelgate. Forget cattlegate. Forget the Rosewater law firm phone records. Forget her vanilla service as a capetbagging senator from NY, forget her laughable reset button with Russia as a very forgettable Secretary of State. Now if you don't mind.... let's forget Benghazi.
As she pointed out loud and clear:
"What DIFFERENCE does it make?"
Peter and the Wolf? Ha! We see the wolf again and again, point him out again and again and libs don't give a damn.
"American Idol is on. Don't bother us with NEWS."
Excellent commentary; sure does show perspective!

Location hidden

#161848 May 10, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sis. Even the guys who ordered the statd-down take orders from someone.
Wonder who that might be?
It ain't bob.

:)
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#161849 May 10, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Wed is going to be a red letter day. If what I'm hearing that a stand down order from someone in this admin. led to this I hope hell is extra hot and painful for whoever gave such an order. Coward (s) is the only way to describe these people.
http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affairs/terro...
I get why there may have been a stand down order.
Who gave it? I don't know.
Were they too far away to do anything?
Maybe. Maybe not.
Regardless, how would it have LOOKED just before the election for the United States to be engaged in a messy battle at one of our embassy's with Al Qaeda affiliates when a big part of Obama's campaign was "Al Qaeda is dead and GM is alive!"

Ooops!

Remember how many times we were told by this pansy president and his administration Al Qaeda was on the run?
They were on the run alright..... fully armed and running straight for our embassy.

I am resolute in believing that Obama's re-election was factored into the decision making made regarding Benghazi that night and in the immediate days which followed.
It was in part about -----> HIM and it shouldn't have been.
Too bad you can't impeach the guy for being a self serving a$$.

Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#161851 May 10, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, nuclear weapons, unmanned drones, missiles, tanks, heavy artillery. And the gun nuts want to face off against that?
Holy tomato!!
There were students once too at Kent State who thought they could face off against the government without guns but the government mowed them down. But hey that was back when "liberals" disliked and didn't trust the government and now liberals can't get enough of it.
"Make it BIGGER!"

You're dizzy.

“Take It To The Limit”

Location hidden

#161852 May 10, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>It ain't bob.
:)
thanks for the laugh.
Didn't someone here say that the Seal Team was three hours away, while the siege lasted through the night? Killed at nine AM local time, weren't they?
barry blamed the whole thing on a video that had been around for a year?(it was a year, wasn't it?) Guess the government is not 'for the people' anymore.

Location hidden

#161854 May 10, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for the laugh.
Didn't someone here say that the Seal Team was three hours away, while the siege lasted through the night? Killed at nine AM local time, weren't they?
barry blamed the whole thing on a video that had been around for a year?(it was a year, wasn't it?) Guess the government is not 'for the people' anymore.
Hasn't been for quite a while now...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#161855 May 10, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I get why there may have been a stand down order.
Who gave it? I don't know.
Were they too far away to do anything?
Maybe. Maybe not.
Regardless, how would it have LOOKED just before the election for the United States to be engaged in a messy battle at one of our embassy's with Al Qaeda affiliates when a big part of Obama's campaign was "Al Qaeda is dead and GM is alive!"
Ooops!
Remember how many times we were told by this pansy president and his administration Al Qaeda was on the run?
They were on the run alright..... fully armed and running straight for our embassy.
I am resolute in believing that Obama's re-election was factored into the decision making made regarding Benghazi that night and in the immediate days which followed.
It was in part about -----> HIM and it shouldn't have been.
Too bad you can't impeach the guy for being a self serving a$$.
You got it. Obama sacrificed 4 men's lives so that he could be reelected (IMO). And I also believe he would not have hesitated, had there been 40 or more, instead of just 4.

Jay Carney has been answering questions during a press conference, and struggling to balance what he said in the past on Benghazi, and what is taking place now. The CIA talking points warning of a planned terrorist attack in Libya was edited 12 times since being published, to eliminate the reference to terrorists.

ABC broke the story earlier and now all of the MSM has been pounding Carney over the lies told by this administration to downplay the attack, mainly for purposes of Obama's return to the throne. Previously only FOX had been running stories of what happened in Benghazi.

Incredibly, just minutes ago, a sitting member of the House Oversight committee (D)IL, told Cavuto that "IF the info was true, the blame rests at the CIA doorstep". Cavuto quickly reminded him, that someone OTHER than the CIA edited the talking points, so wouldn't the blame be placed there? The Congressman had no answer, and said the investigation was ongoing.

Earlier this committee member declared that this was "just a witch hunt to defame H Clinton, who leads the Presidential race for 2016 by a wide margin over ANYone opting to run against her."

Location hidden

#161856 May 10, 2013
The Clinton dynasty won't pick up again, until 2032, when Chelsea becomes President.

(Just a prognostication. Otherwise known as 'wishful thinking')

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#161857 May 10, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it. Obama sacrificed 4 men's lives so that he could be reelected (IMO). And I also believe he would not have hesitated, had there been 40 or more, instead of just 4.
Jay Carney has been answering questions during a press conference, and struggling to balance what he said in the past on Benghazi, and what is taking place now. The CIA talking points warning of a planned terrorist attack in Libya was edited 12 times since being published, to eliminate the reference to terrorists.
ABC broke the story earlier and now all of the MSM has been pounding Carney over the lies told by this administration to downplay the attack, mainly for purposes of Obama's return to the throne. Previously only FOX had been running stories of what happened in Benghazi.
Incredibly, just minutes ago, a sitting member of the House Oversight committee (D)IL, told Cavuto that "IF the info was true, the blame rests at the CIA doorstep". Cavuto quickly reminded him, that someone OTHER than the CIA edited the talking points, so wouldn't the blame be placed there? The Congressman had no answer, and said the investigation was ongoing.
Earlier this committee member declared that this was "just a witch hunt to defame H Clinton, who leads the Presidential race for 2016 by a wide margin over ANYone opting to run against her."
IN ADDITION:

Jay Carney has now been caught blatantly lying about the CIA talking Points. He said there was only 1 "stylistic" change, in rewording "consulate" (in Benghazi) to "facility". Eric Bolling on The Five, held up the CIA paper showing 146 word changes.

Victoria Newland, directly under H Clinton, wanted the term "terrorist attack" scrubbed from the CIA Talking Points because it put the State Dept, and the Administration in a bad light, for the reelection of Obama.

However, whatever turns up will likely not be an issue of legality, but a matter if gross negligence and incompetence.

Stay tuned fffffffolks, I think this is gonna be a good spanking.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#161858 May 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening BT, is that your pic in your avatar?
No, that's not me, that's a picture of Dr. Benjamin Carson, the future 45th POTUS.
http://www.biography.com/people/ben-carson-47...

Location hidden

#161859 May 10, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
<quoted text>
Name a modern day president that hasn't lied.
Honest William Jefferson Clinton.:)

Location hidden

#161860 May 10, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's low.
And the self-loathing is readily apparent.
It appears that the truth troubles you a lot.

Location hidden

#161861 May 10, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to dwell on the topic of homosexuality.
As does the media. They can't post stories of atheletes/stars coming out fast enough.

Don't bother asking me for examples, because I don't pay the stories much attention, because I think it's that persons business, not mine.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#161862 May 10, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not me, that's a picture of Dr. Benjamin Carson, the future 45th POTUS.
http://www.biography.com/people/ben-carson-47...
I see, thanks for the answer. Peace.(C:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min mike 605,024
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Hidingfromyou 775,363
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Michael 559,514
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Dr_Zorderz 265,151
The Global Elites Are Moving Things Underground 16 min Marty Fong 17
Restaurant Service - Condiments 24 min Springs1 1
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 28 min Jac 441,774
More from around the web