“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#161666 Apr 29, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>For either 'you're a girl' or 'you're effeminate', whatever your intended "wit" might have been.
It's childish, to say the least, the sort of thing you'd expect from an adolescent.
Sounds to me like your panties are in a bunch.
Lost In Transition

United States

#161667 Apr 29, 2013
drspastic wrote:
can america settle its debts please? you must pay your bills, its not fair on the rest of us.
We are paying our debts. Kind of. Rich Uncle Bennybags is cranking out the C-$Notes$ at historic rates. And we got obama running the Community Chest. Word is, Bulgaria is about to win $10 in a beauty contest, so hang in there.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#161668 Apr 29, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds to me like your panties are in a bunch.
This's a political discussion/current events thread, man. Why you lookin' fer trouble? I've seen many of your msgs so I know you ain't dumb. Pull up a chair and join the <fun> party.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#161669 Apr 29, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
This's a political discussion/current events thread, man. Why you lookin' fer trouble? I've seen many of your msgs so I know you ain't dumb. Pull up a chair and join the <fun> party.
Bob. his idea of <fun> is starting trouble with as many people as he can.
Not to worry. In a battle of wits, he's unarmed.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#161670 Apr 29, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
This's a political discussion/current events thread, man. Why you lookin' fer trouble? I've seen many of your msgs so I know you ain't dumb. Pull up a chair and join the <fun> party.
Too busy working and trying to figure a way forward, can only pop in and drop a cheap shot here and there right now...but thanks for the invitation.

Why is willie intercepting my posts and complaining so much? Any clue? Noone likes a complainer.

He don't like me but won't just say it...he hides it behind other issues, I don't have that problem with you, you'll tell me to go F myself if that's how you feel about me....aside from the issues

Anyway, that's all I got for now, expect more cheap shots than thoughtful commentary till something gives....

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#161671 Apr 29, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob. his idea of <fun> is starting trouble with as many people as he can.
Not to worry. In a battle of wits, he's unarmed.
Next time you steal a joke, make sure it's worth stealing.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#161672 Apr 29, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time you steal a joke, make sure it's worth stealing.
I Always go to the bargain bin when going after low rent opposition.
Yer kinda well read, for trailer trash, ain't ya? Or are they using this lingo on springer-type shows these days?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#161673 Apr 29, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Too busy working and trying to figure a way forward, can only pop in and drop a cheap shot here and there right now...but thanks for the invitation.
Why is willie intercepting my posts and complaining so much? Any clue? Noone likes a complainer.
He don't like me but won't just say it...he hides it behind other issues, I don't have that problem with you, you'll tell me to go F myself if that's how you feel about me....aside from the issues
Anyway, that's all I got for now, expect more cheap shots than thoughtful commentary till something gives....
Will's comments don't mean he likes or dislikes anyone. He's what I refer to as "an equal oppportunity skewer" (coined by DS Higgins IIRC). Anyway, "intercepting" doesn't have much bearing on a public anonymous board. Once you post, it's open season.

But seems like you been strugglin' from the beginning, or at least
is what you say when asked why ya don't hang around in here more often. Hire someone to help ya, so's ya can take a break, have some coffee, and chew the bacon. It'll help the economy, too.
:-)

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#161674 Apr 29, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob. his idea of <fun> is starting trouble with as many people as he can.
Not to worry. In a battle of wits, he's unarmed.
Say BH, that kid's gotta be in middle school by now.:-D How's he/she doin'?
Roberta G

Duluth, GA

#161675 Apr 29, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time you steal a joke, make sure it's worth stealing.
Well, you sure don't have to worry anybody stealing any jokes from YOU. You are such a jerk, Yellow.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#161680 Apr 29, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Say BH, that kid's gotta be in middle school by now.:-D How's he/she doin'?
Little guy turned one last week.(the 25th) CPS is still holding him hostage, and have no plans for letting him go back to mom. I found out another family was in the same situation, and they jumped through all the hoops, and cps is still refusing to return their child. This whole situation goes beyond child welfare. this is out and out kidnaping.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#161681 Apr 29, 2013
UidiotRaceMakeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I Love to rile him up.:)
Yes. It would be sport, if it wasn't so damn easy.'Old Yeller' dishes it out like a mormon trying to be cool.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#161683 Apr 30, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
Little guy turned one last week.(the 25th) CPS is still holding him hostage, and have no plans for letting him go back to mom. I found out another family was in the same situation, and they jumped through all the hoops, and cps is still refusing to return their child. This whole situation goes beyond child welfare. this is out and out kidnaping.
There must be someone like a tribal-backed attorney advocate who can negotiate on behalf of the parent(s) providing the child is no longer in "danger", or threat for why he was removed from the mom.

If not, I know there are non-native attorneys who might take the case, sometimes for little or no money. Hell, I'd contact every
tribal leader between here and the east coast, including Dennis Banks to see if anyone had a good solution.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_rn=11&...

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#161685 Apr 30, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pourquoi, monsieur?
I dont speak french, but I think your asking 'why'.........

Cause I've been accused of being a racist for not voting for Obama, Just using the same logic on you........

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#161686 Apr 30, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
There must be someone like a tribal-backed attorney advocate who can negotiate on behalf of the parent(s) providing the child is no longer in "danger", or threat for why he was removed from the mom.
If not, I know there are non-native attorneys who might take the case, sometimes for little or no money. Hell, I'd contact every
tribal leader between here and the east coast, including Dennis Banks to see if anyone had a good solution.
Thanks for the info, Bob. The problem is that my daughter's boyfriend has refused to let me assist them in the matter. Without their blessing, I can't do anything. I told Kat to get in touch with the Northern Cal Native American Legal assistance, but she never got around to it. I have a friend who worked there some years back. He's from Boston, and his family is among the founders of the firm he works for. He said it's been around for a couple hundred years. Old money and all that. He told me the last time he represented my son that 'any time you need help, give me a call.'
He was doing volunteer work with NCNAL at the time.
If my daughter would give me permission, I'd call him today and settle this matter quickly.
Not to go into it too much, but there were a dozen things wrong with how they went about taking Masrshall. Any one of the problems could be grounds for gettng him back, but together, in my thinking, could mean big trouble for shasta county.
I Thought I could do some of this stuff by myself, but the first lawyer I spoke to told me flat out I have no standing and cannot do anything without permission from the mother or father's OK.
I did go through the link you provided (thanks) and couldn't find any contact info. I wonder if he's still based in San Francisco.
HipGnosis

Altona, IL

#161687 Apr 30, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont speak french, but I think your asking 'why'.........
Cause I've been accused of being a racist for not voting for Obama, Just using the same logic on you........
I'm sorry, Rider, I find that hard to believe. When did someone here accuse you of being racist "for not voting for Obama"?

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#161688 Apr 30, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont speak french, but I think your asking 'why'.........
Cause I've been accused of being a racist for not voting for Obama, Just using the same logic on you........
I have not accused you of racism.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#161689 Apr 30, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not accused you of racism.
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, Rider, I find that hard to believe. When did someone here accuse you of being racist "for not voting for Obama"?
On topix in general I've been accused of it countless times. i dont know if its happened here or not, but none of the regulars have accused me of it here.

It was just a bad attempt at some humor..........

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#161690 Apr 30, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
On topix in general I've been accused of it countless times. i dont know if its happened here or not, but none of the regulars have accused me of it here.
It was just a bad attempt at some humor..........
That's what I thought too,( an attempt an humor,) but as you see it is a one way street.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#161691 Apr 30, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I thought too,( an attempt an humor,) but as you see it is a one way street.
Considering how frequently racism is pointed to as a reason people are critical of black conservatives, it SHOULDN'T be a surprise that not everyone 'got it.'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 763,567
Top FUNNY PRANK VIDEO Clips 2014 4 min Haha tv 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 554,644
*VATICAN, ISRAEL -- 7 Year Agreement (News) 7 min endtimeYTube 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 32 min Mandela 119,187
moms do you like to keep your young sons bottom... (May '12) 37 min weirdworld 17
Beasiswa Unggulan Pemerintah Turki 2014-2015 (Feb '14) 47 min riswana 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Jac 603,525
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 263,402
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 12 hr woody934 136

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE