154,401 - 154,420 of 173,299 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#161511 Apr 26, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Excerpt from liberal rag LA Times:
"Justice Department officials Thursday did not address the question of why they signed documents charging Tsarnaev on Sunday night, knowing that could start the clock ticking toward an appearance by a magistrate. Once that was done, they said, they had no legal way to stop the hearing from going forward."
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/natio...
The appearance of the DA along with the Fed Magistrate indicates the DOJ was involved in getting the surviving brother mirandized.
If you wanna clip hairs over my wording "Holder ordered.....", knock yerself out. It's just one more example of the lengths some will travel to protect, cover up, or downplay mistakes made by this administration.
But after Obama stole his 2nd term, I said I'd highlite every screwup the teflon Prez & his band of sycophants made. So as long as I can still type, I'll do that. And I expect you'll be just as busy with the tree branch, coverin' up his tracks.
Can you imagine how loud the banshees would be screaming if, at some point in the future, prosecution in this case was impeded because the DOJ waited to long to charge the suspect or inform him of his rights?

You think there's a screw up here. I don't.

If it simplifies things for you to assume I don't agree with you out of a desire to protect Holder, so be it.

World Idiot's Race thinks I want to protect the global elites, too.
FoxNews

AOL

#161512 Apr 26, 2013

**ISRAEL Discoveries PROVE JESUS' RETURN ----

http://youtu.be/JO2gm1pFtrs

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#161513 Apr 26, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you, BB. Be strong, you know Willie is going to call it a rant, say all other presidents did that and yada-yada, but I'll be right behind backing you up. This president is a joke. I just hope that stupid people don't try to make it about being black. It has nothing to do with how bad he is.
Well I appreciate ye, Lis I really do.

I don't care if folks wanna pull the race card out. Sometimes it's all they have left. Only thing is, they have no evidence for backing.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#161514 Apr 26, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
Folks like soros are labeled 'conspiracy theorists' because they do what they do. And when rich folks speak out about bad things happening in the marketplace, like the coming devaluation of the dollar, they call them crazy.
Doesn't matter because nobody is listening to them anyway.
What surprised me is how long it took the 'terrorists' to take a shot at our sporting events. A quarter of a century ago, or longer, a writer put out a book called 'Black Sunday' about an attack on the Super Bowl. Critics said that the book was going to give the terrorists ideas.

Maybe someone should write a book about the radicals giving up because they can't make the world do what they want it to, and they commit mass suicide.
Probably take em another twenty five years to realize it's them being talked about.
Worth a shot though, don't you think?
And I know you'll get started right after your presidential administration, too ;)

My dad has often raised the same question that you did, Blackheart--why has it taken terrorists this long to strike at our sporting events? My guess, as I've told him, is that they are such obvious targets, being held in enclosed stadiums, arenas, etc., that they have long had extra security measures in place. The Boston Marathon being an open-air event, not in an enclosed space, was a much easier target.

Although I was temporarily derailed by certain family problems, I still plan to finish the series of posts that Kat inspired me to write, on the connection I believe exists between George Soros and Obama. I hope to do that within the next day or two.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#161515 Apr 26, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
And I know you'll get started right after your presidential administration, too ;)
My dad has often raised the same question that you did, Blackheart--why has it taken terrorists this long to strike at our sporting events? My guess, as I've told him, is that they are such obvious targets, being held in enclosed stadiums, arenas, etc., that they have long had extra security measures in place. The Boston Marathon being an open-air event, not in an enclosed space, was a much easier target.
Although I was temporarily derailed by certain family problems, I still plan to finish the series of posts that Kat inspired me to write, on the connection I believe exists between George Soros and Obama. I hope to do that within the next day or two.
I'll take a dose of No-Doz in your honor, for the next day or two, in preparation....

Location hidden

#161516 Apr 26, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Excerpt from liberal rag LA Times:

"Justice Department officials Thursday did not address the question of why they signed documents charging Tsarnaev on Sunday night, knowing that could start the clock ticking toward an appearance by a magistrate. Once that was done, they said, they had no legal way to stop the hearing from going forward."

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/natio...

The appearance of the DA along with the Fed Magistrate indicates the DOJ was involved in getting the surviving brother mirandized.

If you wanna clip hairs over my wording "Holder ordered.....", knock yerself out. It's just one more example of the lengths some will travel to protect, cover up, or downplay mistakes made by this administration.

But after Obama stole his 2nd term, I said I'd highlite every screwup the teflon Prez & his band of sycophants made. So as long as I can still type, I'll do that. And I expect you'll be just as busy with the tree branch, coverin' up his tracks.
For what it's worth, BB, this particular screwup doesn't need much highlighting. There is just NO reason why the s.o.b. should have been charged so soon, before he had spilled more of whatever information he might have.

No reason, I said. Well, no reason except one. Holder doesn't want Tsarnaev to provide any more information--and by extension, Holder's overlord in the White House doesn't want him to.

It's incidents like this which make me think my Dad must be right about Obama secretly being a Muslim.

Location hidden

#161517 Apr 26, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>If you have a source that tells you that the Attorney General of the United States ordered a U.S. judge/magistrate to do anything at all, your source is wrong.

He doesn't have the authority to do that, because the Judiciary is independent of the Executive Branch. They don't work for him.
He did have the authority to order the FBI agents to give a Miranda warning at any time. They do work for him, and there's no requirement that the warnings be given by a judge or magistrate.

They could have waited to file charges. The longer they did that, the longer they exercised the Public Safety exception,, the greater the risk that the delay would become an issue in subsequent judicial proceedings.

I heard the talk about declaring this guy an enemy combatant, but that's all it was - talk. For the surviving terrorist, these were criminal acts committed on American soil by an American citizen.
The judicial system is more than adequate to deal with him while preserving both the ability to get intelligence out of him and to get a conviction.
"Authority" be damned. Holder didn't have the authority to tell INS agents to ignore federal laws either, but that little detail doesn't seem to have bothered him much.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#161518 Apr 26, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Can you imagine how loud the banshees would be screaming if, at some point in the future, prosecution in this case was impeded because the DOJ waited to long to charge the suspect or inform him of his rights?
You think there's a screw up here. I don't.
Alright. If the DA is impeded for invoking the Public Safety exemption,(a SC ruling), the punk gets life in a Fed prison with no parole. You work in there instead of lounging, & lifting weights. And he better watch his back because there are dad's in there that will have NO problem snuffing this coward.

The Pub Def will no doubt try to obtain a release for Jokar over the FBI delay to mirandize, but the right judge will throw that out in favor of the Public Safety issue.

As you know, all gov't offices are closed on Sunday, but this DOJ threw open the shutters on The Lord's Day, instead of Monday morning, so that Jokar could be given his rights. In slamming down that window, crucial, and possibly life-saving intel was likely lost forever. Yeah I call that a BIG screw-up, and it's no surprise you don't.
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
If it simplifies things for you to assume I don't agree with you out of a desire to protect Holder, so be it.
Protect Holder? You wanna protect the whole Obama administration.
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
World Idiot's Race thinks I want to protect the global elites, too.
This insult was unnecessary. If ya want to scrape the bottom of the bilge head with comments like this, I'll certainly be elated to join you. It's bound to get worse as the days wear on, I've already got another beef to air. Coming right up.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#161519 Apr 26, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
For what it's worth, BB, this particular screwup doesn't need much highlighting. There is just NO reason why the s.o.b. should have been charged so soon, before he had spilled more of whatever information he might have.
No reason, I said. Well, no reason except one. Holder doesn't want Tsarnaev to provide any more information--and by extension, Holder's overlord in the White House doesn't want him to.
It's incidents like this which make me think my Dad must be right about Obama secretly being a Muslim.
Agreed of course, RG. But I doubt if Obama is a closet Muslim. For one thing, he's too smart to take the chance of ever being "outted". The prestige he's attained as POTUS would be shot to hades. And for another, there are several OTHER factors that he, as a far-left liberal, can use to justify his reasoning.(IMO)

Location hidden

#161521 Apr 26, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed of course, RG. But I doubt if Obama is a closet Muslim. For one thing, he's too smart to take the chance of ever being "outted". The prestige he's attained as POTUS would be shot to hades. And for another, there are several OTHER factors that he, as a far-left liberal, can use to justify his reasoning.(IMO)
I grant you all of that. Nevertheless, it wouldn't surprise me if within a short time after leaving the White House, Obama were to announce his "conversion" to Islam.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

#161522 Apr 26, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright. If the DA is impeded for invoking the Public Safety exemption,(a SC ruling), the punk gets life in a Fed prison with no parole. You work in there instead of lounging, & lifting weights. And he better watch his back because there are dad's in there that will have NO problem snuffing this coward.
The Pub Def will no doubt try to obtain a release for Jokar over the FBI delay to mirandize, but the right judge will throw that out in favor of the Public Safety issue.
As you know, all gov't offices are closed on Sunday, but this DOJ threw open the shutters on The Lord's Day, instead of Monday morning, so that Jokar could be given his rights. In slamming down that window, crucial, and possibly life-saving intel was likely lost forever. Yeah I call that a BIG screw-up, and it's no surprise you don't.
<quoted text>
Protect Holder? You wanna protect the whole Obama administration.
<quoted text>
This insult was unnecessary. If ya want to scrape the bottom of the bilge head with comments like this, I'll certainly be elated to join you. It's bound to get worse as the days wear on, I've already got another beef to air. Coming right up.
You win.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#161523 Apr 26, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
"Authority" be damned. Holder didn't have the authority to tell INS agents to ignore federal laws either, but that little detail doesn't seem to have bothered him much.
Along those same lines, The Factor reported tonite that the Ag Dep't is working with the Mexican Consulate to instruct Mexican immigrants, whether here illegally or not how to sign up for and receive (taxpayer funded) welfare and food stamps.

This started in 2004 with GW Bush, and is now being carried on by
Obama. BOTH chose to ignore the law, which clearly states that
illegal immigrants are NOT qualified to receive welfare or food stamps. Further, ANY illegals found to be collecting welfare or food stamps are subject to immediate deportation. And I also believe BOTH Presidents should be held accountable.

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publicat...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/07/obama...

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

#161524 Apr 26, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhh ... well ...

I think your beef is with the Secretary of Homeland Security, not the Attorney General, but hey.

Whatever works, and Holder does seem to be a most favored target.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#161525 Apr 26, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take a dose of No-Doz in your honor, for the next day or two, in preparation....
For the life of me, I can't figure why you INSIST on showing your stupidity with msgs like this.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#161528 Apr 26, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhhh ... well ...
I think your beef is with the Secretary of Homeland Security, not the Attorney General, but hey.
Whatever works, and Holder does seem to be a most favored target.
Janet has a great big bullseye painted on her tookus.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#161532 Apr 26, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>You win.
Nuttin' to win Sam. But thanks anyway.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#161533 Apr 27, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you Roberta but have to disagree here. No doubt Pres. Obama thinks the path "forward" is to make us into Europe. Also no doubt he has been influenced by Islam, look at his father. His mother was an atheist. It could not have been easy to grow up like that. I do agree he thinks the U.S.A. needs to be taken down several notches and his biggest policy postion will do it with "free" healthcare. That to me is crazy. I listened to msnbc a bit yesterday and some are saying the reason Boston happened was becasue the right drove them to it, made them feel bad about who they are. That too is crap. Its also quite sad to me that we have gone from people in postions of power saying they hope it was a white Palin supporter that did this to not being honest and still insisting somehow the right is to blame. I remember September 12, 2001 quite well. This nation came together. Sad I doubt it ever happens again. Indeed this is where I have much pity.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#161534 Apr 27, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously I agree. Didja know:
Napolitano is working hard to make it easier for people abroad to be granted asylum?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/jane...
Napolitano lies about status of Saudi National:
http://joshuapundit.blogspot.com/2013/04/secr...
Eric Holder ordered a magistrate to go Mirandize the younger Boston bomber. The FBI thought they had 48 hours to continue questioning him, but were stopped in their tracks by the US AG.
Apparently the FBI still managed to learn the older brother was headed for NY Times Square next. Unbelievable.
http://savingtherepublic.com/blog/2013/04/fbi...
So we do have proof Napolitano lied under oath? And yet most are saying that is a lie. One is true, one is a lie. But my guess after Benghazi this too will mean nothing to most. Another case where I do have pity.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#161535 Apr 27, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
For the life of me, I can't figure why you INSIST on showing your stupidity with msgs like this.
And for the life of me, I can't figure why your feathers INSIST on getting ruffled about them...

For pete's sake, bob...I'm well aware of Soros' political affiliation. But if Miss G desires to edify me further as to his activities, in pursuit of his social(ist) goals, I'll need something to keep me awake...d'ya mind??

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

#161536 Apr 27, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>And for the life of me, I can't figure why your feathers INSIST on getting ruffled about them...
For pete's sake, bob...I'm well aware of Soros' political affiliation. But if Miss G desires to edify me further as to his activities, in pursuit of his social(ist) goals, I'll need something to keep me awake...d'ya mind??
bob's not going to be happy until he shuts up everyone he doesn't agree with

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 733,695
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 min Naveen kumar 5,352
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Patrick 226,503
do right by your woman 11 min pusherman_ 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 29 min Epiphany2 600,142
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 53 min yon 2,514
00971527721611 body to body massage full body m... 1 hr COCO 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr JUDEletePete 118,091
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 19 hr Tiffany 107
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••