“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#161496 Apr 25, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Relatively, yes!
<quoted text>
Except with past Presidents, did you EVER hear them say they wanted to fundamentally CHANGE America? And did they follow that up by doing just about everything possible to sink this FREAKIN'
SHIP? Did they run up multi-TRILLION $$$ of debt during their 1st term alone, then refuse to make significant cuts to help reduce that debt? The "person sittin' in the WH" is the 3rd piece to a crucial puzzle. The EXECUTIVE branch can set the tone for the other 2 crucial pieces, and VETO anything he don't like.
<quoted text>
Commendable as that is, I don't happen to share your benevolence related to this particular POTUS. If we're still in this shape or worse when 2016 rolls around,(and I believe we WILL be), I expect you to Google recipes for CROW. Otherwise, I'll concede to your seer political expertise in advance.
<quoted text>
I'm pretty certain you read the start of that sentence! Specifically YOU were one of the folks I had in mind when I typed it. It's also the main reason I'm disappointed in your judgement
in 2008 AND for 2012. There's just no way (IMO) this man should've ever been enabled to the WH.
You're still talking about a five year old campaign slogan?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#161497 Apr 25, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
I wonder how many of these 'It ain't happening.' guys are actually government shills?
Seems to me, the worse it gets, someone is always yelling,'It ain't that bad!'. Like that is going to change the facts.
Fact:'Homeland security' has powers that go beyond martial law.
Fact:'The patriot act' has gutted The Bill Of Rights.
Fact: The economy is in the toilet, and has been for five years now.
Fact: barry'sd boys want to rescind the 22nd amenedment so he can have a third term. Wouldn't that just be Wonderful?
Yeah, I know. every prez since tricky dick has had people want them to be 'president for life', but barry's folks seem to be serious about it.
Final Fact: The dollar is in danger of being replaced as the International Currency. Think it doesn't matter? Look at what happened to Great Britain when the dollar replaced the Pound. Inflation skyrocketed FIFTY percent in a very short time. The First Day it happened, the government devalued the pound by fourteen percent. It only got worse.
I guess it doesn't matter. barry is our leader, and his 'pied pipers' are all over the place, playing his song, and telling everybody that its OK. Nothing bad can happen to this country.
If I had the money, I'd move to Canada tomorrow. Their currency will not take the hit that the dollar is going to take in a very short while.
Obviously I agree. Didja know:

Napolitano is working hard to make it easier for people abroad to be granted asylum?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/jane...

Napolitano lies about status of Saudi National:

http://joshuapundit.blogspot.com/2013/04/secr...

Eric Holder ordered a magistrate to go Mirandize the younger Boston bomber. The FBI thought they had 48 hours to continue questioning him, but were stopped in their tracks by the US AG.
Apparently the FBI still managed to learn the older brother was headed for NY Times Square next. Unbelievable.

http://savingtherepublic.com/blog/2013/04/fbi...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#161498 Apr 25, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>You're still talking about a five year old campaign slogan?
You can try to downplay it all ya want, Wilson. It's expected.
What else CAN ya do?

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

#161499 Apr 25, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You can try to downplay it all ya want, Wilson. It's expected.
What else CAN ya do?
Not much around here, bob.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#161500 Apr 26, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously I agree. Didja know:
Napolitano is working hard to make it easier for people abroad to be granted asylum?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/jane...
Napolitano lies about status of Saudi National:
http://joshuapundit.blogspot.com/2013/04/secr...
Eric Holder ordered a magistrate to go Mirandize the younger Boston bomber. The FBI thought they had 48 hours to continue questioning him, but were stopped in their tracks by the US AG.
Apparently the FBI still managed to learn the older brother was headed for NY Times Square next. Unbelievable.
http://savingtherepublic.com/blog/2013/04/fbi...
According to Judge Napolitano on Fox if they didn't mirandize him they couldn't charge him and if he couldn't leave under his own steam someone could have picked him up from the hospital. At least that's how I understand it.

Location hidden

#161501 Apr 26, 2013
I think Obama should do one last apology tour. He should go around the world and say " We have to break from tradition. I know we're the country for anyone yearning to be free but we just can't let Muslims into our country anymore. I know that most Muslims are good hard working people, but it seems they are covering up for the jihadists. They go to the same mosques and hear the same things but they don't report it, or let anyone know that danger is on the horizon. So though it's unfair to most Muslims we just have to take a stand. I'm so sorry."
There are 75,000 muslims here on a student visa, and 15,000 of those never go to school.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#161502 Apr 26, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>According to Judge Napolitano on Fox if they didn't mirandize him they couldn't charge him and if he couldn't leave under his own steam someone could have picked him up from the hospital. At least that's how I understand it.
OK but the FBI was 16 hrs into the alotted 48 hrs of interrogation. Holder should've waited.

Not clear on the second part. Someone like a friend or relative? Still there must've been a guard or 2 posted in any event.

Location hidden

#161503 Apr 26, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
OK but the FBI was 16 hrs into the alotted 48 hrs of interrogation. Holder should've waited.
Not clear on the second part. Someone like a friend or relative? Still there must've been a guard or 2 posted in any event.
They can't legally hold him past a certain time if he isn't charged. You know how in murder cases etc. they know who did it but they have to have enough evidence to make a charge. If they didn't hurry up and charge him he could go right past those guards and there would have been nothing they could do about it.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

#161504 Apr 26, 2013
I don't think the suspect was ever free to leave.

There's a public safety exemption to the Miranda warning given criminal suspects, although to my knowledge there is no time limit like 48 hours associated with it.

The Justice Department had to balance getting information under the public safety exemption with preserving the right pursue criminal charges with the information they obtained. Should a future court rule they'd waited too long under the public safety exemption, they might not have been allowed to use it in the criminal case.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#161506 Apr 26, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>They can't legally hold him past a certain time if he isn't charged. You know how in murder cases etc. they know who did it but they have to have enough evidence to make a charge. If they didn't hurry up and charge him he could go right past those guards and there would have been nothing they could do about it.
Under the Public Safety Exception, the FBI (or other agency) is allowed 48 hrs to question a suspect b4 he's charged. But there were <some> urging the suspect to be charged as an "enemy combatant". So reportedly Holder ordered the Fed Magistrate to get over to the hospital (unannounced) to mirandize Dzhokhar immediately in order to eliminate that option.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/dzhokhar-t...

She was accompanied by the Asst DA and a Public Defender.

It's a familiar series of events. Eric Holder doesn't want ANY terrorists subject to military tribunal, but wants them tried in the civilian court system instead. And he's willing to sacrifice intel that may save XXXXX number of lives so that radicals like
the Boston bomber are given their rights.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

#161507 Apr 26, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Under the Public Safety Exception, the FBI (or other agency) is allowed 48 hrs to question a suspect b4 he's charged. But there were <some> urging the suspect to be charged as an "enemy combatant". So reportedly Holder ordered the Fed Magistrate to get over to the hospital (unannounced) to mirandize Dzhokhar immediately in order to eliminate that option.
http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/dzhokhar-t...
She was accompanied by the Asst DA and a Public Defender.
It's a familiar series of events. Eric Holder doesn't want ANY terrorists subject to military tribunal, but wants them tried in the civilian court system instead. And he's willing to sacrifice intel that may save XXXXX number of lives so that radicals like
the Boston bomber are given their rights.
If you have a source that tells you that the Attorney General of the United States ordered a U.S. judge/magistrate to do anything at all, your source is wrong.

He doesn't have the authority to do that, because the Judiciary is independent of the Executive Branch. They don't work for him.

He did have the authority to order the FBI agents to give a Miranda warning at any time. They do work for him, and there's no requirement that the warnings be given by a judge or magistrate.

They could have waited to file charges. The longer they did that, the longer they exercised the Public Safety exception,, the greater the risk that the delay would become an issue in subsequent judicial proceedings.

I heard the talk about declaring this guy an enemy combatant, but that's all it was - talk. For the surviving terrorist, these were criminal acts committed on American soil by an American citizen. The judicial system is more than adequate to deal with him while preserving both the ability to get intelligence out of him and to get a conviction.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#161508 Apr 26, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>If you have a source that tells you that the Attorney General of the United States ordered a U.S. judge/magistrate to do anything at all, your source is wrong.
He doesn't have the authority to do that, because the Judiciary is independent of the Executive Branch. They don't work for him.
He did have the authority to order the FBI agents to give a Miranda warning at any time. They do work for him, and there's no requirement that the warnings be given by a judge or magistrate.
They could have waited to file charges. The longer they did that, the longer they exercised the Public Safety exception,, the greater the risk that the delay would become an issue in subsequent judicial proceedings.
I heard the talk about declaring this guy an enemy combatant, but that's all it was - talk. For the surviving terrorist, these were criminal acts committed on American soil by an American citizen. The judicial system is more than adequate to deal with him while preserving both the ability to get intelligence out of him and to get a conviction.
Excerpt from liberal rag LA Times:

"Justice Department officials Thursday did not address the question of why they signed documents charging Tsarnaev on Sunday night, knowing that could start the clock ticking toward an appearance by a magistrate. Once that was done, they said, they had no legal way to stop the hearing from going forward."

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/natio...

The appearance of the DA along with the Fed Magistrate indicates the DOJ was involved in getting the surviving brother mirandized.

If you wanna clip hairs over my wording "Holder ordered.....", knock yerself out. It's just one more example of the lengths some will travel to protect, cover up, or downplay mistakes made by this administration.

But after Obama stole his 2nd term, I said I'd highlite every screwup the teflon Prez & his band of sycophants made. So as long as I can still type, I'll do that. And I expect you'll be just as busy with the tree branch, coverin' up his tracks.

Location hidden

#161509 Apr 26, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
"Justice Department officials Thursday did not address the question of why they signed documents charging Tsarnaev on Sunday night, knowing that could start the clock ticking toward an appearance by a magistrate. Once that was done, they said, they had no legal way to stop the hearing from going forward."
The appearance of the DA along with the Fed Magistrate indicates the DOJ was involved in getting the surviving brother mirandized.
If you wanna clip hairs over my wording "Holder ordered.....", knock yerself out. It's just one more example of the lengths some will travel to protect, cover up, or downplay mistakes made by this administration.
But after Obama stole his 2nd term, I said I'd highlite every screwup the teflon Prez & his band of sycophants made. So as long as I can still type, I'll do that. And I expect you'll be just as busy with the tree branch, coverin' up his tracks.
Good for you, BB. Be strong, you know Willie is going to call it a rant, say all other presidents did that and yada-yada, but I'll be right behind backing you up. This president is a joke. I just hope that stupid people don't try to make it about being black. It has nothing to do with how bad he is.
Expert in all Things

Redding, CA

#161510 Apr 26, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you, BB. Be strong, you know Willie is going to call it a rant, say all other presidents did that and yada-yada, but I'll be right behind backing you up. This president is a joke. I just hope that stupid people don't try to make it about being black. It has nothing to do with how bad he is.
It's all about affirmative action.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

#161511 Apr 26, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine how loud the banshees would be screaming if, at some point in the future, prosecution in this case was impeded because the DOJ waited to long to charge the suspect or inform him of his rights?

You think there's a screw up here. I don't.

If it simplifies things for you to assume I don't agree with you out of a desire to protect Holder, so be it.

World Idiot's Race thinks I want to protect the global elites, too.
FoxNews

AOL

#161512 Apr 26, 2013

**ISRAEL Discoveries PROVE JESUS' RETURN ----

http://youtu.be/JO2gm1pFtrs

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#161513 Apr 26, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you, BB. Be strong, you know Willie is going to call it a rant, say all other presidents did that and yada-yada, but I'll be right behind backing you up. This president is a joke. I just hope that stupid people don't try to make it about being black. It has nothing to do with how bad he is.
Well I appreciate ye, Lis I really do.

I don't care if folks wanna pull the race card out. Sometimes it's all they have left. Only thing is, they have no evidence for backing.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#161514 Apr 26, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
Folks like soros are labeled 'conspiracy theorists' because they do what they do. And when rich folks speak out about bad things happening in the marketplace, like the coming devaluation of the dollar, they call them crazy.
Doesn't matter because nobody is listening to them anyway.
What surprised me is how long it took the 'terrorists' to take a shot at our sporting events. A quarter of a century ago, or longer, a writer put out a book called 'Black Sunday' about an attack on the Super Bowl. Critics said that the book was going to give the terrorists ideas.

Maybe someone should write a book about the radicals giving up because they can't make the world do what they want it to, and they commit mass suicide.
Probably take em another twenty five years to realize it's them being talked about.
Worth a shot though, don't you think?
And I know you'll get started right after your presidential administration, too ;)

My dad has often raised the same question that you did, Blackheart--why has it taken terrorists this long to strike at our sporting events? My guess, as I've told him, is that they are such obvious targets, being held in enclosed stadiums, arenas, etc., that they have long had extra security measures in place. The Boston Marathon being an open-air event, not in an enclosed space, was a much easier target.

Although I was temporarily derailed by certain family problems, I still plan to finish the series of posts that Kat inspired me to write, on the connection I believe exists between George Soros and Obama. I hope to do that within the next day or two.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#161515 Apr 26, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
And I know you'll get started right after your presidential administration, too ;)
My dad has often raised the same question that you did, Blackheart--why has it taken terrorists this long to strike at our sporting events? My guess, as I've told him, is that they are such obvious targets, being held in enclosed stadiums, arenas, etc., that they have long had extra security measures in place. The Boston Marathon being an open-air event, not in an enclosed space, was a much easier target.
Although I was temporarily derailed by certain family problems, I still plan to finish the series of posts that Kat inspired me to write, on the connection I believe exists between George Soros and Obama. I hope to do that within the next day or two.
I'll take a dose of No-Doz in your honor, for the next day or two, in preparation....

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#161516 Apr 26, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>

For what it's worth, BB, this particular screwup doesn't need much highlighting. There is just NO reason why the s.o.b. should have been charged so soon, before he had spilled more of whatever information he might have.

No reason, I said. Well, no reason except one. Holder doesn't want Tsarnaev to provide any more information--and by extension, Holder's overlord in the White House doesn't want him to.

It's incidents like this which make me think my Dad must be right about Obama secretly being a Muslim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 min WasteWater 5,520
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min waaasssuuup 230,163
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min Rosa_Winkel 602,328
Father of beheaded man blames Bush, not Zarqawi (Jun '06) 10 min cricket23 42
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min It aint necessari... 751,486
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Pope John Paul III 549,035
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min Rosa_Winkel 441,451
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 261,737

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE