Bush is a hero

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#161533 Apr 27, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
For what it's worth, BB, this particular screwup doesn't need much highlighting. There is just NO reason why the s.o.b. should have been charged so soon, before he had spilled more of whatever information he might have.
No reason, I said. Well, no reason except one. Holder doesn't want Tsarnaev to provide any more information--and by extension, Holder's overlord in the White House doesn't want him to.
It's incidents like this which make me think my Dad must be right about Obama secretly being a Muslim.
I love you Roberta but have to disagree here. No doubt Pres. Obama thinks the path "forward" is to make us into Europe. Also no doubt he has been influenced by Islam, look at his father. His mother was an atheist. It could not have been easy to grow up like that. I do agree he thinks the U.S.A. needs to be taken down several notches and his biggest policy postion will do it with "free" healthcare. That to me is crazy. I listened to msnbc a bit yesterday and some are saying the reason Boston happened was becasue the right drove them to it, made them feel bad about who they are. That too is crap. Its also quite sad to me that we have gone from people in postions of power saying they hope it was a white Palin supporter that did this to not being honest and still insisting somehow the right is to blame. I remember September 12, 2001 quite well. This nation came together. Sad I doubt it ever happens again. Indeed this is where I have much pity.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#161534 Apr 27, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously I agree. Didja know:
Napolitano is working hard to make it easier for people abroad to be granted asylum?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/jane...
Napolitano lies about status of Saudi National:
http://joshuapundit.blogspot.com/2013/04/secr...
Eric Holder ordered a magistrate to go Mirandize the younger Boston bomber. The FBI thought they had 48 hours to continue questioning him, but were stopped in their tracks by the US AG.
Apparently the FBI still managed to learn the older brother was headed for NY Times Square next. Unbelievable.
http://savingtherepublic.com/blog/2013/04/fbi...
So we do have proof Napolitano lied under oath? And yet most are saying that is a lie. One is true, one is a lie. But my guess after Benghazi this too will mean nothing to most. Another case where I do have pity.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#161535 Apr 27, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
For the life of me, I can't figure why you INSIST on showing your stupidity with msgs like this.
And for the life of me, I can't figure why your feathers INSIST on getting ruffled about them...

For pete's sake, bob...I'm well aware of Soros' political affiliation. But if Miss G desires to edify me further as to his activities, in pursuit of his social(ist) goals, I'll need something to keep me awake...d'ya mind??

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#161536 Apr 27, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>And for the life of me, I can't figure why your feathers INSIST on getting ruffled about them...
For pete's sake, bob...I'm well aware of Soros' political affiliation. But if Miss G desires to edify me further as to his activities, in pursuit of his social(ist) goals, I'll need something to keep me awake...d'ya mind??
bob's not going to be happy until he shuts up everyone he doesn't agree with

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#161537 Apr 27, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>bob's not going to be happy until he shuts up everyone he doesn't agree with
If you believe that, yer not NEARLY as smart as I thought ya were.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#161538 Apr 27, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>bob's not going to be happy until he shuts up everyone he doesn't agree with
More crap. Last I checked BB is way more in the center than you pretend to be. What side is vested the second something happens with demonization in an effort to shut people up? What side cryes bigot, racist ect before Obama was even elected and does so at the drop of a hat to shut down people?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#161539 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>And for the life of me, I can't figure why your feathers INSIST on getting ruffled about them...
Hruuuumph! Bollocks. RG is posting an extensive list ALL of which I seriously doubt you are "WELL aware". And did it occur to you there are OTHERS reading in here who may find that extensive list interesting, whether it was originally addressed to you or not? PUBLIC ANON MSG BOARD!

As I recall, you & Chaser find this Soros character to be a "fine American" (or words to that effect).

Location hidden

#161540 Apr 27, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Well, actually, I think what he wants, is for me to gracefully join his RobertaG admiration society, and throw my dissenting opinions into the winds of change.

Bob would prefer that I have a 'come to Jesus' moment, and stop being so cantankerous. What he doesn't realize is that I actually DO like and admire Roberta - she seems like a lovely person, with very strong convictions. And while I often disagree with her, and poke a bit of fun at her on occasion, it doesn't mean I think she's a dork. Far from it.(Frankly, I believe even Lisw has sensible things to say every now and then, although her goodie-two-shoes act is pretty annoying most of the time.)

But, if bob wants those with whom he disagrees to come around to his way of thinking, or worse, to 'shut up', he's certainly going about that in an unproductive manner, when it comes to me.
:)

Location hidden

#161541 Apr 27, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hruuuumph! Bollocks. RG is posting an extensive list ALL of which I seriously doubt you are "WELL aware". And did it occur to you there are OTHERS reading in here who may find that extensive list interesting, whether it was originally addressed to you or not? PUBLIC ANON MSG BOARD!
As I recall, you & Chaser find this Soros character to be a "fine American" (or words to that effect).
I'm pretty sure you know which of Soros' political activities I support, bob - and the fact that I hardly support ALL OF THEM, as well.

What I said, was, "I'm starting to like this guy." Not that I think he's a 'fine American'. But in all reality, any American citizen who stands up for what he/she believes in, and puts their money where their mouth is, is doing a commendable job of being a 'fine American'. Even if that person's aspirations don't coincide with mine. It's that whole 'individual freedom' thing. Soros, and (just in case you forgot about them) the Koch brothers, just happen to have more money to play with in this regard, than does the average 'fine American'.

JMO
Roberta G

Duluth, GA

#161542 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>Well, actually, I think what he wants, is for me to gracefully join his RobertaG admiration society, and throw my sister senting opinions into the winds of change.
Bob would prefer that I have a 'come to Jesus' moment, and stop being so cantankerous. What he doesn't realize is that I actually DO like and admire Roberta - she seems like a lovely person, with very strong convictions. And while I often disagree with her, and poke a bit of fun at her on occasion, it doesn't mean I think she's a dork. Far from it.(Frankly, I believe even Lisw has sensible things to say every now and then, although her goodie-two-shoes act is pretty annoying most of the time.)
But, if bob wants those with whom he disagrees to come around to his way of thinking, or worse, to 'shut up', he's certainly going about that in an unproductive manner, when it comes to me.
I didn't know I had an admiration society :) Kewl!

Lafayette IN

#161543 Apr 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
More crap. Last I checked BB is way more in the center than you pretend to be. What side is vested the second something happens with demonization in an effort to shut people up? What side cryes bigot, racist ect before Obama was even elected and does so at the drop of a hat to shut down people?
The answer to all your so-called questions is 'both sides', Chris.

If you don't know that, when you talk about low information voters you should be including yourself.

As you your estimation of how close or far away from the center I am, I think it might be hard for you and several others to tell. I don't think you listen, because you've already been told what liberals say and you spend more time trying to fit whatever I say into that 'model' than you do thinking about what it is I'm saying.

Lafayette IN

#161544 Apr 27, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that, yer not NEARLY as smart as I thought ya were.
All I can go on is what I read in the thread, bob, and that seems to be the direction you've taken.

What point is there in having a conversation when the only response I'm going to get is 'you only say that to blindly cover Obama (Holder, Clinton, Napolitano, target of the day)'?

Location hidden

#161545 Apr 27, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know I had an admiration society :) Kewl!
Well, ya do. Now you know.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#161546 Apr 27, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>The answer to all your so-called questions is 'both sides', Chris.
If you don't know that, when you talk about low information voters you should be including yourself.
As you your estimation of how close or far away from the center I am, I think it might be hard for you and several others to tell. I don't think you listen, because you've already been told what liberals say and you spend more time trying to fit whatever I say into that 'model' than you do thinking about what it is I'm saying.
Not really. Short answer is it doesn't matter too much. People say many things, I am far more concerned with action. On this point I agree with Hip. He once posted and Jesus Himself said this: You will know where a man's treasure is by where he puts his money (paraphrased) Most of the things I've found in my 39 years so far have been quite easy. Its either right or wrong. Its rare I see any gray. Most of what I see dems supporting is wrong and does much harm to the very people they say they care about. Talk is cheap and I really don't care who rolls up sleeves or what any of the "optics" are.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#161547 Apr 27, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Even better than that, in my view.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#161549 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>Well, actually, I think what he wants, is for me to gracefully join his RobertaG admiration society, and throw my dissenting opinions into the winds of change.
WRONG (as usual)! No one has a fan club here that I'm aware of.
What I "prefer" is for you treat others as they treat you, or simply ignore them.
<quoted text>
If you "poke fun" at someone and forget to post a smiley face,
that's on you. And I've been posting with Lis for the better part of 5 years, and have found there's only ONE other person that described Lis as a "goodie-2-shoes" type.

Wilson is constantly harassing Lis over her msgs, but has NEVER used that description of her, nor has HipGnosis or anyone else I can recall. The only other one was SHOVELHEAD, and I challenged her much more often than I do you.
<quoted text>
It was a RIDICULOUS notion to begin with.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#161550 Apr 27, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>All I can go on is what I read in the thread, bob, and that seems to be the direction you've taken.
What point is there in having a conversation when the only response I'm going to get is 'you only say that to blindly cover Obama (Holder, Clinton, Napolitano, target of the day)'?
It isn't the ONLY response you'll get. I try to provide a viable rebuttal, now WITH LINKS, so that anyone can read my reasoning.

But at any rate, it works BOTH ways mister....if you refuse to see this admin did anything wrong to slam the door on the FBI interrogation for example, and cannot counter with a reasonable excuse, what else can it be?

FTR, there's only ONE annoying poster I'd like to see shut down permanently, and that's Global Idiot.

BTW, this thread was painfully slow earlier this week, and I'm not beyond stretching a truth or two, etc., to stir things up a bit.
It's not always pretty, but it does usually work.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#161551 Apr 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even better than that, in my view.
Gee, what a shock!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#161552 Apr 27, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Riiiiiight! Chris brought that up on numerous occasions of people in here trying to silence him. As I recall, you and the others told him often, he was "paranoid" or something.

I simply have NO intentions of shutting anyone up, and don't have the power or authority to accomplish it even if I did.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#161553 Apr 27, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiight! Chris brought that up on numerous occasions of people in here trying to silence him. As I recall, you and the others told him often, he was "paranoid" or something.
I simply have NO intentions of shutting anyone up, and don't have the power or authority to accomplish it even if I did.
Omg, you're right. And it was mainly Willie who said he was paranoid, in a kind of fatherly superior way. Now I wonder what his response will be to the fact that he is doing the same thing. I imagine he'll say that "this" is different.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Justise_League 864,381
The Christian Atheist debate 8 min emperorjohn 1,976
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 42 min sangili karuppan 7,494
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 40,866
"Children of DISOBIENCE": U R of your FATHER...... 1 hr Child of Set 3
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 6,454
i am board dose anyone want to talk? 1 hr Child of Set 27
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Peace_Warrior 612,900
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Liam 599,552
More from around the web