|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
This board is for WHATEVER a poster chooses to write! This particular thread is political, morphed into current events. There are scores of OFF TOPIC msgs in here over the years, many of them written by me. If you don't like the msg, buzz off or SCROLL PAST THE DAMN THING!
I'm now done with this.
Can we write about Napolitano and how she lied under oath? Hope this gets more attention than Benghazi. Meida matters is already foaming at the mouth.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/23/ja...

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Last week, she refused to answer any questions about the Saudi, calling South Carolina Rep. Jeff Duncan’s inquiry “so full of misstatements and misapprehension that it’s just not worthy of an answer.”

Napolitano firmly responded:“He was not on a watchlist. What happened is — this student was, really when you back it out, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was never a subject. He was never even really a person of interest. Because he was being interviewed, he was at that point put on a watchlist, and then when it was quickly determined he had nothing to do with the bombing, the watch listing status was removed.”[Emphasis added]

But Napolitano’s account today confirms a report by TheBlaze on Monday. It details how a Department of Homeland Security official told us that Alharbi was placed on a terror watchlist after being detained.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Chris Clearwater wrote:
Last week, she refused to answer any questions about the Saudi, calling South Carolina Rep. Jeff Duncan’s inquiry “so full of misstatements and misapprehension that it’s just not worthy of an answer.”
Napolitano firmly responded:“He was not on a watchlist. What happened is — this student was, really when you back it out, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was never a subject. He was never even really a person of interest. Because he was being interviewed, he was at that point put on a watchlist, and then when it was quickly determined he had nothing to do with the bombing, the watch listing status was removed.”[Emphasis added]
But Napolitano’s account today confirms a report by TheBlaze on Monday. It details how a Department of Homeland Security official told us that Alharbi was placed on a terror watchlist after being detained.
You need to get a life, dude.

Get a hobby. Take a trip. Do some gardening. Something.

You're torturing yourself with paranoia.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The far right seems to be having a party in its pants over this Saudi national, who has visited the White House several times and is actually bin Laden's son.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we write about Napolitano and how she lied under oath? Hope this gets more attention than Benghazi. Meida matters is already foaming at the mouth.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/23/ja...
More info about Hilary & Benghazi is coming out too, there's a 50% chance she will finally be held accountable along with the Asst Sec of State.

Course I'm for tossing 'em ALL in jail until someone sings, or until the paper trail truth is exposed. But alas, the law must be followed, even for twits.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH! That'd be humorous if it wasn't so pathetic, chaser, but I can understand why you'd want ANYthing related to this administration SWEPT under the rug.

You allegedly are able to travel all over the globe, yet still
find numerous opportunities to post in here REGULARLY. Fffffft!
Bored much?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
More info about Hilary & Benghazi is coming out too, there's a 50% chance she will finally be held accountable along with the Asst Sec of State.
Course I'm for tossing 'em ALL in jail until someone sings, or until the paper trail truth is exposed. But alas, the law must be followed, even for twits.
When they caught the second brother from the Boston bombing, Shephard Smith said "What a triumph for Obama." And I thought "now wait a minute," why is this Obama's triumph and Benghazi was not Obama's fault, nor the fact that noone has been caught for that attack.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH! That'd be humorous if it wasn't so pathetic, chaser, but I can understand why you'd want ANYthing related to this administration SWEPT under the rug.
You allegedly are able to travel all over the globe, yet still
find numerous opportunities to post in here REGULARLY. Fffffft!
Bored much?
You doubt my veracity?

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>When they caught the second brother from the Boston bombing, Shephard Smith said "What a triumph for Obama." And I thought "now wait a minute," why is this Obama's triumph and Benghazi was not Obama's fault, nor the fact that noone has been caught for that attack.
Uhhhh ... I'm not Shepard Smith, and I have no idea why he said that. I don't give Obama any credit for that.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>When they caught the second brother from the Boston bombing, Shephard Smith said "What a triumph for Obama." And I thought "now wait a minute," why is this Obama's triumph and Benghazi was not Obama's fault, nor the fact that noone has been caught for that attack.
And Russia warned the US about Tamerlan, he goes back to Dagestan, for 6 months, a known Chechnyen area, and is allowed back into the US without being immediately red flagged? Who dropped THAT ball?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You doubt my veracity?
s/h/r ANYthing "casting Obama in a bad light" swept under the rug.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
s/h/r ANYthing "casting Obama in a bad light" swept under the rug.
No.

Let me put it this way.

I am flying to Baltimore tomorrow, and will return to California on Sunday.

Do you believe me?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Let me put it this way.
I am flying to Baltimore tomorrow, and will return to California on Sunday.
Do you believe me?
Who cares? Depends on which face yer using.

You skipped over the point anyway. As you see, anyone can play that game.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? Depends on which face yer using.
You skipped over the point anyway. As you see, anyone can play that game.
OK.

I thought you might be questioning my honesty.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.
I thought you might be questioning my honesty.
Honesty? HONESTY? With few exceptions, Liberals by their very nature are at least disingenuous. But you went waaaaaaaaay beyond that by putting a nightmare into the top chair. TWICE!

That is unforgivable (IMO). If the US manages to survive the next 3+ years, it won't be because of enablers like you.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Honesty? HONESTY? With few exceptions, Liberals by their very nature are at least disingenuous. But you went waaaaaaaaay beyond that by putting a nightmare into the top chair. TWICE!
That is unforgivable (IMO). If the US manages to survive the next 3+ years, it won't be because of enablers like you.
OK.

I'm off to Baltimore.

Can I bring you back a crab cake?

You're sort of crabby.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

lisw wrote:
When the sun comes up in the morning, obamanuts bow to it and praise obama's name. To them, barry cam do no wrong.
barry's next big thing is amnesty for illegals, er, undocumented citizens.
Turns out he, big business and big labor want all the cheap labor they can get. it'll bring down minimum wage to pre-1970 numbers. Don't worry, though. barry says its the best thing for this country.
he's always right, you know.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Thanks for your help. I'm quite active here in Fl. Unlike you I don't brag about some of the things I do offline. Btw, when you have nothing is paranoia the main thing hacks like you and Willie say? Guess what? I already know that this joke of an admin. we have right now is doing much to make this nation worse. It does not keep me up at night. Now my wife's dad, it does keep him up at night as he still has hope for the nation. I don't. I know its only a matter of time before the best hope of the world dies a slow death. Take a bow. Own it. Be so very proud of the tolerance you think you have and make sure to extend it to only people that share your hate. I pity you. I really do.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
When the sun comes up in the morning, obamanuts bow to it and praise obama's name. To them, barry cam do no wrong.
barry's next big thing is amnesty for illegals, er, undocumented citizens.
Turns out he, big business and big labor want all the cheap labor they can get. it'll bring down minimum wage to pre-1970 numbers. Don't worry, though. barry says its the best thing for this country.
he's always right, you know.
Just heard a man that left Argentina to make a life here. A few years ago when school kids were singing songs of praise to the dear leader he said this can't happen in the U.S.A. Oh yes it can. He said he wanted to "fundamentally" change the nation. Just for fun I wonder what would have happened if kids sang songs of praise to a Bush or Romney? I know it would never happen though.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up. If at this point with what happened in Benghazi and now in the streets of Boston doesn't wake this nation up, nothing will. Its hard for me to stay on point much longer because the only justice I have hope in isn't of this world. And very thankful that on that end bigots like Mr. Catcher 1 have no part in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

529 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min Buck Crick 224,062
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min feces for jesus 720,364
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 532,496
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min bacon hater 93,676
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Hate troublemaking arabs 114,992
Xcntrik InVidor is A Fool! (Jul '09) 8 min Anon 65
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 12 min shyam 4,574
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 42 min Helga 72
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 54 min Dr_Zorderz 256,406
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••