“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#161439 Apr 24, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>When they caught the second brother from the Boston bombing, Shephard Smith said "What a triumph for Obama." And I thought "now wait a minute," why is this Obama's triumph and Benghazi was not Obama's fault, nor the fact that noone has been caught for that attack.
Uhhhh ... I'm not Shepard Smith, and I have no idea why he said that. I don't give Obama any credit for that.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#161446 Apr 24, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>When they caught the second brother from the Boston bombing, Shephard Smith said "What a triumph for Obama." And I thought "now wait a minute," why is this Obama's triumph and Benghazi was not Obama's fault, nor the fact that noone has been caught for that attack.
And Russia warned the US about Tamerlan, he goes back to Dagestan, for 6 months, a known Chechnyen area, and is allowed back into the US without being immediately red flagged? Who dropped THAT ball?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#161447 Apr 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You doubt my veracity?
s/h/r ANYthing "casting Obama in a bad light" swept under the rug.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#161448 Apr 24, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
s/h/r ANYthing "casting Obama in a bad light" swept under the rug.
No.

Let me put it this way.

I am flying to Baltimore tomorrow, and will return to California on Sunday.

Do you believe me?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#161454 Apr 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Let me put it this way.
I am flying to Baltimore tomorrow, and will return to California on Sunday.
Do you believe me?
Who cares? Depends on which face yer using.

You skipped over the point anyway. As you see, anyone can play that game.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#161455 Apr 24, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? Depends on which face yer using.
You skipped over the point anyway. As you see, anyone can play that game.
OK.

I thought you might be questioning my honesty.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#161456 Apr 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.
I thought you might be questioning my honesty.
Honesty? HONESTY? With few exceptions, Liberals by their very nature are at least disingenuous. But you went waaaaaaaaay beyond that by putting a nightmare into the top chair. TWICE!

That is unforgivable (IMO). If the US manages to survive the next 3+ years, it won't be because of enablers like you.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#161457 Apr 25, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Honesty? HONESTY? With few exceptions, Liberals by their very nature are at least disingenuous. But you went waaaaaaaaay beyond that by putting a nightmare into the top chair. TWICE!
That is unforgivable (IMO). If the US manages to survive the next 3+ years, it won't be because of enablers like you.
OK.

I'm off to Baltimore.

Can I bring you back a crab cake?

You're sort of crabby.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#161458 Apr 25, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>When they caught the second brother from the Boston bombing, Shephard Smith said "What a triumph for Obama." And I thought "now wait a minute," why is this Obama's triumph and Benghazi was not Obama's fault, nor the fact that noone has been caught for that attack.
When the sun comes up in the morning, obamanuts bow to it and praise obama's name. To them, barry cam do no wrong.
barry's next big thing is amnesty for illegals, er, undocumented citizens.
Turns out he, big business and big labor want all the cheap labor they can get. it'll bring down minimum wage to pre-1970 numbers. Don't worry, though. barry says its the best thing for this country.
he's always right, you know.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#161459 Apr 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get a life, dude.
Get a hobby. Take a trip. Do some gardening. Something.
You're torturing yourself with paranoia.
Lol. Thanks for your help. I'm quite active here in Fl. Unlike you I don't brag about some of the things I do offline. Btw, when you have nothing is paranoia the main thing hacks like you and Willie say? Guess what? I already know that this joke of an admin. we have right now is doing much to make this nation worse. It does not keep me up at night. Now my wife's dad, it does keep him up at night as he still has hope for the nation. I don't. I know its only a matter of time before the best hope of the world dies a slow death. Take a bow. Own it. Be so very proud of the tolerance you think you have and make sure to extend it to only people that share your hate. I pity you. I really do.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#161460 Apr 25, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
When the sun comes up in the morning, obamanuts bow to it and praise obama's name. To them, barry cam do no wrong.
barry's next big thing is amnesty for illegals, er, undocumented citizens.
Turns out he, big business and big labor want all the cheap labor they can get. it'll bring down minimum wage to pre-1970 numbers. Don't worry, though. barry says its the best thing for this country.
he's always right, you know.
Just heard a man that left Argentina to make a life here. A few years ago when school kids were singing songs of praise to the dear leader he said this can't happen in the U.S.A. Oh yes it can. He said he wanted to "fundamentally" change the nation. Just for fun I wonder what would have happened if kids sang songs of praise to a Bush or Romney? I know it would never happen though.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#161461 Apr 25, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
More info about Hilary & Benghazi is coming out too, there's a 50% chance she will finally be held accountable along with the Asst Sec of State.
Course I'm for tossing 'em ALL in jail until someone sings, or until the paper trail truth is exposed. But alas, the law must be followed, even for twits.
Wake up. If at this point with what happened in Benghazi and now in the streets of Boston doesn't wake this nation up, nothing will. Its hard for me to stay on point much longer because the only justice I have hope in isn't of this world. And very thankful that on that end bigots like Mr. Catcher 1 have no part in it.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#161462 Apr 25, 2013
So once again we see that the "optics" really are the only thing this admin cares about. The Pres was going to be the keynote speaker at pp. Now not so much. Did his pov change? Nope. Just didn't look good this week.

Obama backs out of Planned Parenthood keynote address

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#161463 Apr 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.
I'm off to Baltimore.
Can I bring you back a crab cake?
You're sort of crabby.
REALLY? Well gee, why do you think I have that user name?

I'm an extremely grumpy old man which steadily increases due to aging, low (and mis)informed voters, and the left's determination (led by Obama) to bankrupt the US.

Redistribution of wealth, outta control spending including ridiculous entitlements, and refusal to make significant cuts in spending is at best, irresponsible (IMO). Throw in the ever-growing list of failed Green initiative companies such as Solyndra, and one can easily make the case that this President WANTS the US to sink.

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#161464 Apr 25, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY? Well gee, why do you think I have that user name?
I'm an extremely grumpy old man which steadily increases due to aging, low (and mis)informed voters, and the left's determination (led by Obama) to bankrupt the US.
Redistribution of wealth, outta control spending including ridiculous entitlements, and refusal to make significant cuts in spending is at best, irresponsible (IMO). Throw in the ever-growing list of failed Green initiative companies such as Solyndra, and one can easily make the case that this President WANTS the US to sink.
Careful, Bob. Someone here might try to fit you with a tinfoil hat.
That's the standard response for speaking up about the blatantly obvious road we're on.
It ain't really happening, you know. barry has a plan that'll fix everything. He does. The man is infallable. At least in his own mind he is.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#161465 Apr 25, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, Bob. Someone here might try to fit you with a tinfoil hat.
That's the standard response for speaking up about the blatantly obvious road we're on.
It ain't really happening, you know. barry has a plan that'll fix everything. He does. The man is infallable. At least in his own mind he is.
Indeed. I like your take. Understand I pray with everything in me I hope to be proved wrong. I hope that spending money we don't have and growing gov and more gov run programs to replace the ones that have already failed and cost huge money fixes things. But anyway. I've decided to enjoy the next few years just incase it does fall down. Ye haw! Forward indeed!

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#161466 Apr 25, 2013
Just gotta keep tuning in to see just how stupid it can become.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#161467 Apr 25, 2013
Anyone catch this? My guess is it won't make the 6:30 news.

Lawmakers, Aides May Get Obamacare Exemption

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/obamaca...

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#161468 Apr 25, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Just gotta keep tuning in to see just how stupid it can become.
Lol. Yep. Its stupid to care about what those in power are doing. Hell even the right has sold most of us out from what I heard on radio today. Caught part of a (Rep) Sen. on the Beck radio program. The thing that hacked me off is he said he was willing to violate his own standards right now cause its just what you have to do these days in Washington. Stupid it is. No, scratch that. Sad that few have any kind of backbone. He was speaking on immigration btw.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#161469 Apr 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.
I'm off to Baltimore.
Can I bring you back a crab cake?
You're sort of crabby.
Good news. The Washington airports are not getting the flight delays most of the nation is seeing right now. Bwi might be in the clear. But L.A. is getting hit. Thanks for making sure we all have skin in the game!

Sucks if anyone has to go to New York!

Due to OTHER / STAFFING, departure traffic destined to EWR is subject to a ground delay program. Click for more info.

http://www.fly.faa.gov/flyfaa/usmap.jsp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Robert F 579,385
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min River Tam 818,331
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 min Seentheotherside 2,039
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Peace_Warrior 609,944
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min RADEKT 270,209
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 13 min Seentheotherside 69,906
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 26 min dkanela 673
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 36 min Holy Virgin Dr Sh... 39,985
More from around the web