Bush is a hero

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#161479 Apr 25, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Just gotta keep tuning in to see just how stupid it can become.
Of course. What'd you care. Your standard bearer is firmly entrenched until 2016, God help us. I can only plead for a slight breeze at the midterms.

However I'm verrrrrry disappointed in folks like you that helped elect this rookie. My God man, just look at all the gray streaks in his hair. He's freaked out!

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

United States

#161480 Apr 25, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Good news. The Washington airports are not getting the flight delays most of the nation is seeing right now. Bwi might be in the clear. But L.A. is getting hit. Thanks for making sure we all have skin in the game!
Sucks if anyone has to go to New York!
Due to OTHER / STAFFING, departure traffic destined to EWR is subject to a ground delay program. Click for more info.
http://www.fly.faa.gov/flyfaa/usmap.jsp
My flight from LAX to DFW departed on time.

I am now on board AA 1704 to Baltimore, with an on time departure.

Catcher1

United States

#161481 Apr 25, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya.
Who in their right mind would fly TO Baltimore?
College reunion.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#161482 Apr 25, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. What'd you care. Your standard bearer is firmly entrenched until 2016, God help us. I can only plead for a slight breeze at the midterms.
However I'm verrrrrry disappointed in folks like you that helped elect this rookie. My God man, just look at all the gray streaks in his hair. He's freaked out!
Are you new to this whole following politics thing?

I ask because you are trying to make a political point out of something that has affected every President in my memory.

I hate to break this to you, bob, but who's sitting in the White House isn't all that important to me. That's the reason that I've been saying for years that Obama, like Bush before him, ain't nothing but a President.

That doesn't mean I don't care; I do my bit to get the candidates I support elected. What it does mean is that my faith in this country doesn't ebb and flow because people pick a President or a Congress that I don't happen to agree with.

Then again ... I'm apparently by my nature at least disingenuous, right?

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#161483 Apr 25, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Just gotta keep tuning in to see just how stupid it can become.
and never disappointed....

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#161484 Apr 25, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
He's referring to my latest rants CC.
Not just you, bob.
Lost In Transition

United States

#161485 Apr 25, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL........
Good ta see ya LIT......
Always good to see you, Larry.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#161486 Apr 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My flight from LAX to DFW departed on time.
I am now on board AA 1704 to Baltimore, with an on time departure.
Good deal. I once got stuck in Atlanta and they wanted me to wait 8 hrs for another flight. I got a rental car and drove in about 3. So they now have internet in flight?

Clearwater, FL

#161487 Apr 25, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
He's referring to my latest rants CC.
I see.

Clearwater, FL

#161488 Apr 25, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Are you new to this whole following politics thing?
I ask because you are trying to make a political point out of something that has affected every President in my memory.
I hate to break this to you, bob, but who's sitting in the White House isn't all that important to me. That's the reason that I've been saying for years that Obama, like Bush before him, ain't nothing but a President.
That doesn't mean I don't care; I do my bit to get the candidates I support elected. What it does mean is that my faith in this country doesn't ebb and flow because people pick a President or a Congress that I don't happen to agree with.
Lol. Nothing but a President. You are older than me, has any other dictatorship like Cuba been in favor of any other U.S. Pres? I seem to remember Castor being in favor of our new super duper free health care!
crocduddie

Pittsburgh, PA

#161489 Apr 25, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
G Bush is the Man give him another try

Clearwater, FL

#161490 Apr 25, 2013
Castro

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#161491 Apr 25, 2013
I wonder how many of these 'It ain't happening.' guys are actually government shills?
Seems to me, the worse it gets, someone is always yelling,'It ain't that bad!'. Like that is going to change the facts.
Fact:'Homeland security' has powers that go beyond martial law.
Fact:'The patriot act' has gutted The Bill Of Rights.
Fact: The economy is in the toilet, and has been for five years now.
Fact: barry'sd boys want to rescind the 22nd amenedment so he can have a third term. Wouldn't that just be Wonderful?
Yeah, I know. every prez since tricky dick has had people want them to be 'president for life', but barry's folks seem to be serious about it.
Final Fact: The dollar is in danger of being replaced as the International Currency. Think it doesn't matter? Look at what happened to Great Britain when the dollar replaced the Pound. Inflation skyrocketed FIFTY percent in a very short time. The First Day it happened, the government devalued the pound by fourteen percent. It only got worse.
I guess it doesn't matter. barry is our leader, and his 'pied pipers' are all over the place, playing his song, and telling everybody that its OK. Nothing bad can happen to this country.
If I had the money, I'd move to Canada tomorrow. Their currency will not take the hit that the dollar is going to take in a very short while.

Catcher1

Long Island City, NY

#161494 Apr 25, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Good deal. I once got stuck in Atlanta and they wanted me to wait 8 hrs for another flight. I got a rental car and drove in about 3. So they now have internet in flight?
Yep, gogo in flight. You pay, but it's very reasonable.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#161495 Apr 25, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Are you new to this whole following politics thing?
Relatively, yes!
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
Except with past Presidents, did you EVER hear them say they wanted to fundamentally CHANGE America? And did they follow that up by doing just about everything possible to sink this FREAKIN'
SHIP? Did they run up multi-TRILLION $$$ of debt during their 1st term alone, then refuse to make significant cuts to help reduce that debt? The "person sittin' in the WH" is the 3rd piece to a crucial puzzle. The EXECUTIVE branch can set the tone for the other 2 crucial pieces, and VETO anything he don't like.
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
Commendable as that is, I don't happen to share your benevolence related to this particular POTUS. If we're still in this shape or worse when 2016 rolls around,(and I believe we WILL be), I expect you to Google recipes for CROW. Otherwise, I'll concede to your seer political expertise in advance.
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty certain you read the start of that sentence! Specifically YOU were one of the folks I had in mind when I typed it. It's also the main reason I'm disappointed in your judgement
in 2008 AND for 2012. There's just no way (IMO) this man should've ever been enabled to the WH.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#161496 Apr 25, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Relatively, yes!
<quoted text>
Except with past Presidents, did you EVER hear them say they wanted to fundamentally CHANGE America? And did they follow that up by doing just about everything possible to sink this FREAKIN'
SHIP? Did they run up multi-TRILLION $$$ of debt during their 1st term alone, then refuse to make significant cuts to help reduce that debt? The "person sittin' in the WH" is the 3rd piece to a crucial puzzle. The EXECUTIVE branch can set the tone for the other 2 crucial pieces, and VETO anything he don't like.
<quoted text>
Commendable as that is, I don't happen to share your benevolence related to this particular POTUS. If we're still in this shape or worse when 2016 rolls around,(and I believe we WILL be), I expect you to Google recipes for CROW. Otherwise, I'll concede to your seer political expertise in advance.
<quoted text>
I'm pretty certain you read the start of that sentence! Specifically YOU were one of the folks I had in mind when I typed it. It's also the main reason I'm disappointed in your judgement
in 2008 AND for 2012. There's just no way (IMO) this man should've ever been enabled to the WH.
You're still talking about a five year old campaign slogan?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#161497 Apr 25, 2013
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
I wonder how many of these 'It ain't happening.' guys are actually government shills?
Seems to me, the worse it gets, someone is always yelling,'It ain't that bad!'. Like that is going to change the facts.
Fact:'Homeland security' has powers that go beyond martial law.
Fact:'The patriot act' has gutted The Bill Of Rights.
Fact: The economy is in the toilet, and has been for five years now.
Fact: barry'sd boys want to rescind the 22nd amenedment so he can have a third term. Wouldn't that just be Wonderful?
Yeah, I know. every prez since tricky dick has had people want them to be 'president for life', but barry's folks seem to be serious about it.
Final Fact: The dollar is in danger of being replaced as the International Currency. Think it doesn't matter? Look at what happened to Great Britain when the dollar replaced the Pound. Inflation skyrocketed FIFTY percent in a very short time. The First Day it happened, the government devalued the pound by fourteen percent. It only got worse.
I guess it doesn't matter. barry is our leader, and his 'pied pipers' are all over the place, playing his song, and telling everybody that its OK. Nothing bad can happen to this country.
If I had the money, I'd move to Canada tomorrow. Their currency will not take the hit that the dollar is going to take in a very short while.
Obviously I agree. Didja know:

Napolitano is working hard to make it easier for people abroad to be granted asylum?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/jane...

Napolitano lies about status of Saudi National:

http://joshuapundit.blogspot.com/2013/04/secr...

Eric Holder ordered a magistrate to go Mirandize the younger Boston bomber. The FBI thought they had 48 hours to continue questioning him, but were stopped in their tracks by the US AG.
Apparently the FBI still managed to learn the older brother was headed for NY Times Square next. Unbelievable.

http://savingtherepublic.com/blog/2013/04/fbi...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#161498 Apr 25, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>You're still talking about a five year old campaign slogan?
You can try to downplay it all ya want, Wilson. It's expected.
What else CAN ya do?

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#161499 Apr 25, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You can try to downplay it all ya want, Wilson. It's expected.
What else CAN ya do?
Not much around here, bob.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#161500 Apr 26, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously I agree. Didja know:
Napolitano is working hard to make it easier for people abroad to be granted asylum?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/jane...
Napolitano lies about status of Saudi National:
http://joshuapundit.blogspot.com/2013/04/secr...
Eric Holder ordered a magistrate to go Mirandize the younger Boston bomber. The FBI thought they had 48 hours to continue questioning him, but were stopped in their tracks by the US AG.
Apparently the FBI still managed to learn the older brother was headed for NY Times Square next. Unbelievable.
http://savingtherepublic.com/blog/2013/04/fbi...
According to Judge Napolitano on Fox if they didn't mirandize him they couldn't charge him and if he couldn't leave under his own steam someone could have picked him up from the hospital. At least that's how I understand it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min lil whispers 619,462
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Gabriel 982,346
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Exchange 123,775
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 10 min Barry Soetoro 7,701
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Billary Killed Se... 681,917
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,371
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Charlie Sheen 286,546
More from around the web