“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#160966 Apr 5, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I keep thinking the same thing, but since the advent of the internet, we DO know what's 'really going on' and where's the revolution??
Thing is, nobody WANTS to believe what's 'really going on', and prefers to continue placidly eating the grass.
It's a hideous picture.
I agree with you that were complacent. But I dont really agree with you that we know whats going on. I really believe we dont know the 1/2 of it.......

#160967 Apr 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
ya takin' about bill cooper?
Ya know I forgot the guys name, but that doses ring a bell with me. The guy I'm talking about stood in the White House next to JFK. and served as a body guard for him.

#160968 Apr 5, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Gil Scott-Heron was wrong.
Not only will the revolution be televised, it will be a reality tv show.
About 2 weeks ago I saw on the news, some Chinese revolutionaries (and I use the term loosely) were making a stand against some state official. The result ended in violence (and I use the term loosely). I normally dont find fighting funny or entertaining, but the whole thing was hilarious. you can trust me when I say not every Chinamen is taught the martial arts in their youth.

If I can find video I'll post it. Even Bob Schiefer couldn't help but chuckle after the film report..........
lisw

Georgetown, OH

#160969 Apr 5, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
pa∑tron∑ize
Treat with an apparent kindness that betrays a feeling of superiority.
You talking about the DNC?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#160970 Apr 5, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you that were complacent. But I dont really agree with you that we know whats going on. I really believe we dont know the 1/2 of it.......
Even the 1/2 of it should be enough to get Americans galvanized against it...but we just keep voting in the wolves, and letting them pass legislation which authorizes them to eat us...and with ever-more-tasty sauce, it seems.

JMO

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#160971 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Break me off a piece and I will..........
I wish I could deny what yer saying. Believe me it physically makes me ill when I think about how we have hamstrung the next generation. I by nature am not a selfish person and am responsible for myself, I'd much rather bite the bullet and get this debt taken care of right now, if only I could trust our politicians to do that and not do it again in the future.
PS, I'm well aware of my spelling deficiencies, I have a tough time with there their and they're. I'm alot of times confused as to which ones to use. I learned along time ago that their(?) are plenty people smarter then me and they wont be ashamed or shy about pointing that out. It just dont bother me. Try not to let it bother you. I frequently w/o thinking about it write 'no' instead of 'know' also.
Honestly, the future looks scary!!

it should be 'there' are.

I don't share, get your own!:-p

Awww, don't mind me! I was just messin' with u! I don't care how u write, i don't care how i write. Have u not been reading and lookin' at the way I right? LOL! This is just a forum, i've done my literacy exams, nobody is gonna test me on here. I'm tired of studying and writing 'proper'.

I'll try to explain it as best as i can. I just know English, i never really learnt any rules or ever paid attention in literacy classes as a child.

there= referring to a place/situation

their= applies to things belonging to people, like their hats!

they're= they are = used when describing more than 1 thing/person. Or sometimes when u giving 1 person respect. We normally use it in religious terms and in my culture.

I hope that helps.

I write yeah= yh

definitely = defo etc...

If u wanna write before it's b4!! WOW! AMAZING ISN'T IT??? ISN'T IT??

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#160972 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Ya know I forgot the guys name, but that doses ring a bell with me. The guy I'm talking about stood in the White House next to JFK. and served as a body guard for him.
I ain't as old as u, so i wouldn't know! Only wise men like u would know such a wise thing like that, i'm just learning how to walk yet.:-D

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#160973 Apr 5, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You talking about the DNC?
No, but I'm sure you can figure it out.

After all, you know a lot about politics for a woman.
lisw

Georgetown, OH

#160974 Apr 5, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>No, but I'm sure you can figure it out.
Uh-oh!

Location hidden

#160976 Apr 5, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>No, but I'm sure you can figure it out.
Guess she must be renting that 'wheelhouse' eh?

:)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#160977 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Are there any politicians who are heroes?
By their actions as a politician or actions from a previous profession? The term "hero" is all too often bandied about recklessly anyway.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#160978 Apr 5, 2013
First thing I heard this morning: CONFIRMATION that our Barry wants tax hikes AND cuts to Social Security.

Read that again. Not content with asking, nay, EXPECTING Americans to shell out even more in tax dollars that he and Congress can spend on things like "studying the evolution of duck genitalia" !?!--the bastard ALSO wants cuts to Social Security. SOCIAL SECURITY, the cherished darling of the political world, which every politician inside American borders swears he/she will never allow to be touched. Social Security, which our Barry, who so recently used pictures of shoving Grandma off a cliff to help him win re-election. Just what does he think he's doing NOW?

You re-elected him, America. You got what you wanted. I do hope you're enjoying it.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#160979 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>Guess she must be renting that 'wheelhouse' eh?
:)
Hah! Lotta "comedians" in here.

Set up a freakin' chalkboard, and you can dissect my comments during the slower times, like weekends.

Here's one to start with: "Shove it up yer heinekin."
lisw

Georgetown, OH

#160980 Apr 5, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
First thing I heard this morning: CONFIRMATION that our Barry wants tax hikes AND cuts to Social Security.
Read that again. Not content with asking, nay, EXPECTING Americans to shell out even more in tax dollars that he and Congress can spend on things like "studying the evolution of duck genitalia" !?!--the bastard ALSO wants cuts to Social Security. SOCIAL SECURITY, the cherished darling of the political world, which every politician inside American borders swears he/she will never allow to be touched. Social Security, which our Barry, who so recently used pictures of shoving Grandma off a cliff to help him win re-election. Just what does he think he's doing NOW?
You re-elected him, America. You got what you wanted. I do hope you're enjoying it.
And i'm sure that you heard that medicare patients are being turned away from oncology clinics and unable to receive their chemotherapy. I mean hundreds of thousands. Obama is hoping sequester will take the blame but you know it's Obamacare.

Location hidden

#160981 Apr 5, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Set up a freakin' chalkboard, and you can dissect my comments during the slower times, like weekends.
Relax. You're not that interesting.

But gee, I hope you lube that bottle before you sit on it.

*kisses*

(The lipstick is fuscia)

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#160982 Apr 5, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
There is the boss that says "I'm surprised you came up with that idea, I've been stupid and wasn't paying attention to how much you knew" then there's the boss that says "he-heh, okay whatever" Which is the more openminded and honest?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#160983 Apr 5, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
From my pov many won't care. Anything that happens thats bad is the fault of the evil right. Heard a lady on radio this week that said, quote "the tea party is the kkk on steroids" I'm guessing this womans warped thinking is shared by many in this nation. When the host asked her to point to violence by the tea party or like groups she admited there was none but said thats in the hearts of those people. Don't know how to deal with such crap but knowing some people think this explains much. Its good to be a dem right now. Btw saying that is a slap in the face to people that have had real violence by the kkk, imo.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#160984 Apr 5, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
By their actions as a politician or actions from a previous profession? The term "hero" is all too often bandied about recklessly anyway.
Agree. Well time to help my wifes Dad move into a nuring home. Later.

#160985 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>Even the 1/2 of it should be enough to get Americans galvanized against it...but we just keep voting in the wolves, and letting them pass legislation which authorizes them to eat us...and with ever-more-tasty sauce, it seems.
JMO
I dont think we have a choice right now to vote in anyone but wolves. We should demand the debates include all candidates, not just D's, R's and the occasional Indie.

There has to be term limits also. JMO..........
Roberta G

Duluth, GA

#160986 Apr 5, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>And i'm sure that you heard that medicare patients are being turned away from oncology clinics and unable to receive their chemotherapy. I mean hundreds of thousands. Obama is hoping sequester will take the blame but you know it's Obamacare.
Oh, yes. I know that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Huh 738,121
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min guest 541,899
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min Rosa_Winkel 441,336
best Viral videos of 2016 16 min NECROMANCY 1
Yee 21 min NECROMANCY 1
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 23 min HispanicGurl 55
White House Told About Katrina's Danger (Jan '06) 25 min NECROMANCY 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 39 min Seraphima 600,951
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Osama Bin Laden 118,196
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 258,996
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE