|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
DOMA died today.
One more step toward equality.
uhhhh ... counselor?

Wouldn't it be wise to count your chickens after the Supreme Court delivers them in the form of a decision?
lisw

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I've said it to you before, so spare me this whispering behind her back stuff, will ya?
You've deployed this smoke screen at me (over Bachman and Palin), at Hip, probably ETC, and now Catcher. It would not shock me if there have been others.
s
When you said it I was going to let it pass, but when Clueless in Clearwater decided to echo you I spoke up. If you need to pass that off as my lack of stones, you enjoy yourself.
Thankyou for addressing me directly. Was that so hard?
UidiotRACEMAKEW0 RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Thankyou for addressing me directly. Was that so hard?
WWW and other don't addressed you because they think you a " Second Class " Citizen ' and not worthy . PSSST old boys club mentality!!Q Don't take my word for this. BWHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAaaa

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Thankyou for addressing me directly. Was that so hard?
Hey, you've got WIR convinced, and that should tell you something.
HipGnosis

Astoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You two are worse than a couple of teeny boppers. Why don't you get up the gumption (aka stones) to speak directly to the person instead of whispering behind her back (real loud)How bored you must be.
Bored? You got that right. How many times can a person see otherwise mature and intelligent people hijack a political discourse with wimpy ad personam meatballs and defensive misdirection ploys, and not yawn themselves to distraction? Changing shelf paper is more interesting....

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>uhhhh ... counselor?
Wouldn't it be wise to count your chickens after the Supreme Court delivers them in the form of a decision?
I heard the argument, and there are five clear votes to hold DOMA unconstitutional.

I'd give 10-1 odds they knock it out, and my guess is 6-3 (Kennedy and Roberts + the liberals).

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

UidiotRACEMAKEW0RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>WWW and other don't addressed you because they think you a " Second Class " Citizen ' and not worthy . PSSST old boys club mentality!!Q Don't take my word for this. BWHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAaaa
Dude, you're weirder than hell and your posts are hard to read.

But you can be funny, and you have a very interesting perspective.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
TKU! Hey everyone is unique, you also, no one same; that what makes spice of life... Enjoy!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
DOMA died today.
One more step toward equality.
From what I can tell through searches on the case, the Constitutionality of DOMA is still being considered by the Court, and there has, as yet, been no ruling.

If you have better information, please provide it.

I am in favor of States recognizing the right of gays to marry - however, I am not in favor of the Federal government involving itself in regulating or defining marriage, which was not a power enumerated for the Federal government in the Constitution, and therefore is the province of the States. In my opinion, DOMA should be ruled Unconstitutional, and, as 'unequal' as this opinion sounds on its face, Proposition 8, as duly voted for by the citizens of California, should stand...even though I completely disagree with the law itself.

I also realize that without the Federal government's assumption of its right to rule on interracial marriage, it would now only be legal in certain states, and that this argument would also open the door faster than anything else currently before the court, to overturning Roe V. Wade. And we all know how I feel about that one.

Isn't America GREAT!!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Many on the left do. Its why so many waste time on a pretend war on women and say little to nothing to real woamen and children that are victims of all kinds of evil.
Not a MOOOslim! But i will say you media impacted braindead on arrival you Mccarthyism rage this time with with new twist , is once again rearing your ugly turtlehead again.
Read Up and Wake up get your hatred demolished it not thei fault as they defending them homeland from our Us militaristic imperialist interventionist agendas.

John Stockwell, former CIA official (From his books, speeches...
"
It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard the argument, and there are five clear votes to hold DOMA unconstitutional.
I'd give 10-1 odds they knock it out, and my guess is 6-3 (Kennedy and Roberts + the liberals).
You may be right ... guess I'm 'conservative' about assuming anything just from the questions they ask.

Is the audio up on Oyez or some other site?

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>You may be right ... guess I'm 'conservative' about assuming anything just from the questions they ask.
Is the audio up on Oyez or some other site?
I'm not sure, but I would think the audio is out there somewhere. A friend gave me the reporter's transcript. I read, didn't hear, but I think there's no question DOMA will be found to be unconstitutional.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>From what I can tell through searches on the case, the Constitutionality of DOMA is still being considered by the Court, and there has, as yet, been no ruling.
If you have better information, please provide it.
I am in favor of States recognizing the right of gays to marry - however, I am not in favor of the Federal government involving itself in regulating or defining marriage, which was not a power enumerated for the Federal government in the Constitution, and therefore is the province of the States. In my opinion, DOMA should be ruled Unconstitutional, and, as 'unequal' as this opinion sounds on its face, Proposition 8, as duly voted for by the citizens of California, should stand...even though I completely disagree with the law itself.
I also realize that without the Federal government's assumption of its right to rule on interracial marriage, it would now only be legal in certain states, and that this argument would also open the door faster than anything else currently before the court, to overturning Roe V. Wade. And we all know how I feel about that one.
Isn't America GREAT!!!!
Venezuela and those nations with authoritarian system Put us to shame in that they support
LGBT community allowing many to marry whatever their sexual orientation are... US have yet come of Modern Stone Age . M WBhHAHHAHAAA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ADD! I thought that WWW , WITH his SCREEN NAME :'Wild Weird Willy ' is more weirder than me?

:)

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

<quoted text>ADD! I thought that WWW , WITH his SCREEN NAME :'Wild Weird Willy ' is more weirder than me?
:)
No, you're weirder.

But that's ok.

You make people work hard to decipher your posts.

That makes you weirder.

Consider changing your writing style.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're weirder.
But that's ok.
You make people work hard to decipher your posts.
That makes you weirder.
Consider changing your writing style.
lOL! On the other threads some of the more intellectuals astute have no problem deciphering what i have to say, as some agree . If you or anyone have a problem with the post(s), u can just skip my post(s), i'm Ok with that!:)

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

<quoted text>lOL! On the other threads some of the more intellectuals astute have no problem deciphering what i have to say, as some agree . If you or anyone have a problem with the post(s), u can just skip my post(s), i'm Ok with that!:)
I have no problem deciphering your posts, and I am interested in what you have to say.

But to reach the "general populace," it would behoove you to be more user-friendly in your writing style.

I'm curious why you choose to write as you do.
Abu Umar al-Muhajir

Osaka, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a better president. He deserves respect for supporting the mujahideen in bilaad al sham. After the victory Iran is next. Insha'Allah
Zattat

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
Sometimes you get lucky and get Bush again

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem deciphering your posts, and I am interested in what you have to say.
But to reach the "general populace," it would behoove you to be more user-friendly in your writing style.
I'm curious why you choose to write as you do.
Oh my dear Lord, you CAN'T be serious!

I just told ya a couple days ago he refuses to learn our language.
Which part of that didn't you get?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 153,601 - 153,620 of172,192
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

414 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min Hidingfromyou 93,650
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 9 min Kudu 388
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min marge 532,257
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 32 min Dalit Trolls Fixers 114,935
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 37 min Hidingfromyou 719,843
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 43 min Richardfs 223,976
Friends who want to share daily living experiences (Oct '11) 1 hr Just Wondering 8,187
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 256,338
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••