Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

lisw wrote:
I'm reading a book on a school shooting where the shooter was bullied from the time he was six. Though it's not a defense, they tried to mount the defense that the cruel actions of the "popular" kids drove him to a place where there was no way out. One of the popular kids when asked why he felt the need to keep certain people down said, "how would we know who we are if we don't remind them who they are?" That pretty much is what castes, and classes are all about.
Ouch. That just kinda says it all, doesn't it?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Roberta G wrote:
Catcher, how did you know which car insurance I have???
Sorry, the Uidiotguy interjected.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't my point. Allow me to refresh yer memory from 12 hrs ago:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
As I've mentioned b4 in here, alliances change all the time, depending on a nations' leader, and what they have in mind. My example is Japan. They bombed Pearl Harbor in Dec 1941, and today they are one of our best allies.
<quoted text>
I never said anything of the kind. Internal strife plagues Iraq, and there are still elements there, determined to see Iraq fail in it's bid to be a democratic nation. Iran is a major player in that regard, and they have the majority Shi'ia in Iraq backing them.
All we can do is train the Iraqi police & military. They already have their Parliament set up, so it'll be up to the Iraqis themselves to move in a certain direction.
<quoted text>
NO! They are not so much more powerful than America. But Obama will NOT stand up to them the way Ronald Reagan, or JFK, or hell even GW Bush did.
Obama thinks these ruthless murderers can be tamed with either diplomacy or sanctions. They simply scoff at diplomacy, and sanctions will only work when all other countries are on board with us. But too many other countries are sympathetic to terrorists or rogue nations.
lOL! An what a good Us ally , as japan even renounce US for its Macroeconomic Warfare on their japanese economy and US military for it bullying , too denied them to develop Nuke submarines... what ally US is! BWHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAa
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know some Guatemalan undocumented aliens who are in the same situation in our country, the same as schoolchildren who are bullied.
They are bullied.
So that the bulliers will know "who they are".
Does Lisw , Robertg, bad bob... know about US bullying Guatemalans?

WWW probably rolling his eyes at me right know for speaking up. BWHAHaHAAAa
UidiotRACEMAKEW0 RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

DENG wrote:
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't my point. Allow me to refresh yer memory from 12 hrs ago:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
As I've mentioned b4 in here, alliances change all the time, depending on a nations' leader, and what they have in mind. My example is Japan. They bombed Pearl Harbor in Dec 1941, and today they are one of our best allies.
<quoted text>
I never said anything of the kind. Internal strife plagues Iraq, and there are still elements there, determined to see Iraq fail in it's bid to be a democratic nation. Iran is a major player in that regard, and they have the majority Shi'ia in Iraq backing them.
All we can do is train the Iraqi police & military. They already have their Parliament set up, so it'll be up to the Iraqis themselves to move in a certain direction.
<quoted text>
NO! They are not so muc
h more powerful than America. But Obama will NOT stand up to them the way Ronald Reagan, or JFK, or hell even GW Bush did.
Obama thinks these ruthless murderers can be tamed with either diplomacy or sanctions. They simply scoff at diplomacy, and sanctions will only work when all other countries are on board with us. But too many other countries are sympathetic to terrorists or rogue nations.
FROM DECEMBER 1, 1941, ONWARDS THE PREDIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES ROOSEVELT WAS GETTING REGULAR UPDATES ON THE POSITION OF THE JAPANESE FLEET HEADING FOR PEARL HARBOR FROM HIS INTELLIGENCE SERVICES, SO HE KNEW THE FLEET'S EXACT POSITIONS AT ALL TIMES AND HE JUST LET THE JAPANESE ATTACK TO GET INTO THE WORLD WAR 2.
<quoted text>
The US blocked Japanese trade route to S.E. Asia for food and necessities to run there economy and people starved because warring US trade blockade, in first place imperialistic US invaded Asia region first , no wonder incited japs to war.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

USA Senator Wayne Morse (D-OR), 1967
"
We're going to become guilty, in my judgment, of being the greatest threat to the peace of the world. It's an ugly reality, and we Americans don't like to face up to it. I hate to think of the chapter of American history that's going to be written in the future in connection with our outlawry in Southeast Asia.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

GW Bush, September 27, 2001 - speech to Congress
Why do they hate us?
by Peter Ford
Christian Science Monitor , September 27, 2001

"Why do they hate us?"

asked President Bush in his speech to Congress

Answer

the injustice done to the Palestinians, the cruelty of continued sanctions against Iraq, the presence of US troops in Saudi Arabia, the repressive and corrupt nature of US-backed Gulf governments, etc.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

President Dwight Eisenhower
"
I hate war, as only a soldier who has lived it can, as one who has seen its brutality, it futility, its stupidity... every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Towards a World War III Scenario
The Dangers of Nuclear War
by Michel Chossudovsky

More than sixty percent of the world's oil and natural gas reserves lie in Muslim lands. "The Battle for Oil" waged by the US-NATO- Israel military alliance requires the demonization of the inhabitants of those countries which possess these vast reserves of oil and natural gas. Iran possesses ten percent of global oil and gas reserves. The US is the first and foremost military and nuclear power in the world, but it possesses less than two percent of global oil and gas reserves.

The "war on terrorism" and the hate campaign directed against Muslims bears a direct relationship to the "Battle for Middle East Oil". How best to conquer these vast oil reserves located in countries inhabited by Muslims? Build a political consensus against Muslim countries, describe them as "uncivilized", denigrate their, culture and religion, implement ethnic profiling against Muslims in Western countries, and foster hatred and racism against the inhabitants of the oil producing countries.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

George Kennan, head of U.S. State Department Policy Planning Staff, 1948
k"
Democracy, as Americans understand it, is not necessarily the future of all mankind, nor is it the duty of the U.S. government to assure that it becomes that.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We decimated the native Americans, many of whom live on reservations today.
We embarked on enslaving Africans, who were considered chattel and not true humans.
We interned the Japanese.
Even today, we treat Hispanic immigrants as if they were lesser beings. The Republican party platform in the 2012 presidential election included a "deport the grandmother" policy.
And you feel you can criticize other countries' practices?
Charity begins in the home.
You don't have a clue what charity is. Quite easy when its not your money. So I'm 3 weeks into working for a charity. One of the drivers thats been here for about 6 years was saying he has no problem telling people that are able-bodied to work or piss off.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
I forgot a final sentence:
WHO is in denial?
You. Your guy is doing more harm to Granny and everyone else in this nation each day. Own it.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

So many Christians are being tortured by peaceful Muslims. A week from Easter and some that claim to stand for everyone want the word gone. What a world.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, let me have a little fun.
I see nothing wrong with some lighthearted banter. Those who don't like it, or are offended, can just scroll past.
I do think, in the scheme of things, we should be reminded once n a while that there are Pat Robertsons lurking about, influencing folks here and there.
He's a big bully with a lot of money....
Kind of like obama.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You talk as if women "belong" to you. It's a feeling. Women have to pay attention to what they feel. I "feel" you are a mysogynist.
The point of what I said was if what she was saying was true then Israel would be the ultimate civilization. I presented it for rebuttal so that I could say then your theory doesn't hold. Telling her what to think? please! That's your territory, like "Lyndi, you used to be such a nice girl, but now that I know what you believe I don't think you're so special anymore." I know you know what projection is.
Many on the left do. Its why so many waste time on a pretend war on women and say little to nothing to real woamen and children that are victims of all kinds of evil.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Many on the left do. Its why so many waste time on a pretend war on women and say little to nothing to real woamen and children that are victims of all kinds of evil.
There may be people on the left who do as you say, although I've never seen any of them here - and there are people on the right who do it as well.

What I have seen are people on the right who cry sexism or hostility to women as an easy out, a way to discredit a poster rather than deal with what they say.

Catcher has said absolutely NOTHING than could be interpreted as sexist or hostile to women or paternalistic by any reasonable person, but that's a handy-dandy way to deflect the conversation from, well, anything onto Catcher.

Of course, you know what I say - the more often a person talks about libs and cons, left and right, the less likely they have anything to say at all.
HipGnosis

Astoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>There may be people on the left who do as you say, although I've never seen any of them here - and there are people on the right who do it as well.

What I have seen are people on the right who cry sexism or hostility to women as an easy out, a way to discredit a poster rather than deal with what they say.

Catcher has said absolutely NOTHING than could be interpreted as sexist or hostile to women or paternalistic by any reasonable person, but that's a handy-dandy way to deflect the conversation from, well, anything onto Catcher.
But didn't you hear? It's a "feeling". Check, mate, and match.
lisw

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>But didn't you hear? It's a "feeling". Check, mate, and match.
You two are worse than a couple of teeny boppers. Why don't you get up the gumption (aka stones) to speak directly to the person instead of whispering behind her back (real loud)How bored you must be.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You two are worse than a couple of teeny boppers. Why don't you get up the gumption (aka stones) to speak directly to the person instead of whispering behind her back (real loud)How bored you must be.
DOMA died today.

One more step toward equality.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You two are worse than a couple of teeny boppers. Why don't you get up the gumption (aka stones) to speak directly to the person instead of whispering behind her back (real loud)How bored you must be.
I've said it to you before, so spare me this whispering behind her back stuff, will ya?

You've deployed this smoke screen at me (over Bachman and Palin), at Hip, probably ETC, and now Catcher. It would not shock me if there have been others.
s
When you said it I was going to let it pass, but when Clueless in Clearwater decided to echo you I spoke up. If you need to pass that off as my lack of stones, you enjoy yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

334 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min River Tam 722,580
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min ocxz 115,849
**** jesus loves you **** (Aug '07) 21 min Truths 48,600
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min Truths 599,155
reason topix is GOING OUT OF STYLE 32 min Why because u 12
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 52 min Patrick 224,740
Same -sex marriages are of OF THE DEVIL 1 hr passing by 16
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Commander Bunny 257,179
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Liam 533,887