|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You think about it. Most are not man-made disasters. Devastating earthquakes, tsunamis, wildfires, avalanches and floods are not caused by the US.
No other country uses smart bombs, designed to dramatically reduce
loss of innocent civilians. Most of the murders suffered by the Iraqis (your example) was carried out by ruthless insurgents, then blaming the US and the Coalition. When that didn't work any more,(because Iraqis saw who the bombers were), the strategy was to ignite a civil war. So far that hasn't worked either.
But the US and others are working hard to train Iraqi and Afghan police and military to restore law & order, and ensure that they have the capability and knowhow to defend their own country going forward. We aren't REQUIRED to train them, we CHOSE to do it because it was the right thing to do, in an effort to keep peace, and help stabilize the Middle East.
But it'll only be a matter of time b4 Ahmadinejan in Iran, al Qaeda, the Taliban, Hamas, Hezbollah, or Kim Jong Un in NKorea, rear up their ugly heads and strike out, killing untold numbers of innocent people, just like those in our WTC towers.
ADD! US smart bombs , Smart weapon system have no eyes when USed in civilian population , you are Disingenous War mongers /supporters/investors support corrupted Us military industrial complex and war mongering US neocons Ill PNAC agendas...., and the ill war-for-profitering enterprises, OIl/USD hegemony, and whATEVER EViL greedy PROFITEERING War aGENDAS ... Even the good US leaders in power and in US govt come forth in challenging 9/11 Commission reports as untrue and distrust what our US govt have to say, and reorder a new investigation... And, why did International War crime Tribunal Want war mongering Bush and Co for war crimes against world humanity.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, you're already here.
Some people just get jealous to easily.
If you don't stop writing in my style, I'm going to have to copy your style. I'm warning you, I seriously am! You really don't want that, trust me.
Oops, ok.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
U don't get that America only goes where it will benefit?
America has put its people in Iraq, the job is done, what more do u want? The whole infrastructure of that country is on its knees and u want America to do more damage and wastes its money???
What's that about Iran? Sorry, I didn't understand.
Sorry!! u mean when u talk about politics i should leave morality out of it? OK, fine!! Well done America for killing innocent children in Iraq!! Let's take down Iran and bomb a few hundred thousand there too, it'll be very beneficial to America, seeing as saudi arabia also wants Iran's ass kicked!! We get extra points!!
Go America (And my darlin' Britain), sort those muslim freaks out!! I love u!!!!
I don't have a problem with America or its policy, it's survival of the fittest, but i don't think u should be naive about what is happening in the world!!
Catcher's gonna kick my ass now!!
The infrastructure of Iraq was on its knees long before the 2003 U.S. invasion, and it was better than pre-war levels by the time we pulled out by any reasonable definition.

That infrastructure was seriously damaged after Iraq attacked a neighbor (Kuwait), and never recovered because they failed to admit they complied with U.N. sanctions regarding their nuclear, chemical, and biological warfare programs.

Stop and think about that for a second. U.N. sanctions inflicted a terrible toll on the Iraqi people, particularly on children. All that went on IN SPITE of the fact that Saddam dismantled his WMD programs just so Saddam could keep people convinced he was a threat. I've seen estimates that Saddam's unwillingness to come clean about programs he didn't even have killed hundreds of thousands of Iraq children over the course of sanctions - and all died before we invaded.

Did some innocent people die because of the war? Yes - as we used to say in the anti-war movement of the 60s, war is not healthy for children and other .living things. That said, you don't know what you're talking about if you think we went around randomly bombing population centers like was done in WWII.

Most of the people who died after the Iraq war were killed by other Iraqis (Sunni, Shia, Kurds killing one another). The U.S., as an invading and occupying power, bears SOME responsibility for that, but nothing like what you're saying.

I also never said anything even CLOSE to 'sort those muslim freaks out', nor did I say anything about going to war with Iran. Those are not my views, they are not anything like what I stand for.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You Got US HAARP a devasted WMD syste3ms, and all Top secret Weapon systems, the killer Drones... Yea US destroy countries infrastructures and steal their raw resources/intellectual capitals... and to the Coup On good leaders ,and replaced with our SYCOPHANT ruthless US PUPPETS leaders who been bribed with bloody US wealth and military aid ...when US puppets leaders no longer follow US instructions they get canned. Those countries that oppose bully US militaristic Imperalist interventionism Agendas are often marked on list for be offenders. Know about US manifest destiny, PNAC agendas... this what is getting our US into trouble worldwide and ruined US civil liberties...
I totally agree with u on the HAARP program. I'm sure it's snowing in England at this time coz of that and the chemtrails and other sh*t!!

They r killing us slowly by exposing us to low doses of metals, over a prolonged period of time!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I just got bored. Ta-ta!
I know, the truth is boring! Cheerio, sweety!!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, well THAT'S odd. Obama has chosen (wisely) to carry on virtually the same foreign policy as GWBush, and even ramping up drone attacks. Yet somehow our "global image" is no longer being "tarnished"? Wow, now that's FAN-tastic.
GREAT point, my BB pal :)

Where has DS been hiding lately? Do you know?
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I call everyone sweety, sweety!!:-)
what r chiggers??
I'm sayin' that we shouldn't fight on this topic, u do what u want and i will do what i want!! I don't hurt u and u don't hurt me!!
Not fighting you just topic to explain what we all are facing worldwide day to day, nor is meant to hurt you, its a topics that here in the corrupted US that many still Ignorant about what we are facing in US as they those Fascist American Attack Sikhs seeing them as radical islamic funsies, even bashes Asians, Blacks, latinos...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

ADD! chiggers are little nipping insects.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>The infrastructure of Iraq was on its knees long before the 2003 U.S. invasion, and it was better than pre-war levels by the time we pulled out by any reasonable definition.
That infrastructure was seriously damaged after Iraq attacked a neighbor (Kuwait), and never recovered because they failed to admit they complied with U.N. sanctions regarding their nuclear, chemical, and biological warfare programs.
Stop and think about that for a second. U.N. sanctions inflicted a terrible toll on the Iraqi people, particularly on children. All that went on IN SPITE of the fact that Saddam dismantled his WMD programs just so Saddam could keep people convinced he was a threat. I've seen estimates that Saddam's unwillingness to come clean about programs he didn't even have killed hundreds of thousands of Iraq children over the course of sanctions - and all died before we invaded.
Did some innocent people die because of the war? Yes - as we used to say in the anti-war movement of the 60s, war is not healthy for children and other .living things. That said, you don't know what you're talking about if you think we went around randomly bombing population centers like was done in WWII.
Most of the people who died after the Iraq war were killed by other Iraqis (Sunni, Shia, Kurds killing one another). The U.S., as an invading and occupying power, bears SOME responsibility for that, but nothing like what you're saying.
I also never said anything even CLOSE to 'sort those muslim freaks out', nor did I say anything about going to war with Iran. Those are not my views, they are not anything like what I stand for.
Why don't u want to admit that America 'loved' Iraq before they went to war! He wasn't a tyrant in their eyes then!

I can promise u that given a few more years Iraq would have grown in power, if America hadn't kicked its ass!! It's never going to now!

Have a little read of this when u got time;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_su...

America doesn't do anything that's random.

It's easier to back-off than take responsibility, isn't it!

U know, I don't even know why i got involved, I have a great life, i don't care what my country does in other parts of the world to put food on my table!!

So, when u moving to Brampton?:-)

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
So now u want to get rid of all the differences between us human-beings? U want to get rid of culture, religion, language?? lets get rid of skin colour first!! let's produce test tube babies that look the same and they all think the same, lets produce robots!!!
It ain't gonna happen. Stop fooling yourself. Everyone will always have a different thinking, but that's OK. The problem just starts when u start forcing your thinking on me.
Stop this taliban mentality and let people make their own decisions!!!
I don't hate anyone!!!! Well, maybe Hitler and some other people, but i ain't got the time to keep thinking about them!!
We have to learn to co-exist!!
NO! Get rid of all Ignorance , the the Hatred and wars,... that is dividing the world human race.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

<quoted text> Not fighting you just topic to explain what we all are facing worldwide day to day, nor is meant to hurt you, its a topics that here in the corrupted US that many still Ignorant about what we are facing in US as they those Fascist American Attack Sikhs seeing them as radical islamic funsies, even bashes Asians, Blacks, latinos...
Look, they only thing to do is make lots of money and live great lives. LIFE IS TOOOOOOOO SHORT!! The majority of the world is f*ckin' stupid, so let it be and let it get what it deserves! AMEN!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>The infrastructure of Iraq was on its knees long before the 2003 U.S. invasion, and it was better than pre-war levels by the time we pulled out by any reasonable definition.
US tricked the partially corrupted UN into placing warring sanctions... and know the International War Crimes Tribunal is Investigating US for war crimes agianst World humanity
lisw

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, the truth is boring! Cheerio, sweety!!
I'm a big fan of the truth, even if I don't like it. What you're dishing out doesn't even make sense. I think you think you're scintillating. to me, not so much. I prefer just talking. See you around.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
That is more of an outline!!
To build great society u need a system of order. Everyone should know what to do based on what they know!!
Should Indian people stop becoming doctors and start becoming football players?? How can they if they sh*t at it!! We all have our own talents!!
Yes i agree with you this, we have our talents but those generations and After may not want to be a woodworkers.... BUt the "Manu" Religious text is what keeps those lower caste from moving forward, and these religious leaders are afraid of India's Constitution will do away with them, correct me on this?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

<quoted text>NO! Get rid of all Ignorance , the the Hatred and wars,... that is dividing the world human race.
That's what I'm saying, so to do that, why do i have to get rid of my culture?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a big fan of the truth, even if I don't like it. What you're dishing out doesn't even make sense. I think you think you're scintillating. to me, not so much. I prefer just talking. See you around.
I don't think anything like that at all, but if that's how i come across to u, fine by me! See ya!!

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't u want to admit that America 'loved' Iraq before they went to war! He wasn't a tyrant in their eyes then!
I can promise u that given a few more years Iraq would have grown in power, if America hadn't kicked its ass!! It's never going to now!
Have a little read of this when u got time;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_su...
America doesn't do anything that's random.
It's easier to back-off than take responsibility, isn't it!
U know, I don't even know why i got involved, I have a great life, i don't care what my country does in other parts of the world to put food on my table!!with
So, when u moving to Brampton?:-)
Why wouldn't I want to admit that the U.S. backed Iraq during their war with Iran?

I know about that, and if you think I need to read about it on Wikipedia ... well, you're new here, and apparently you think it means something more than it actually does.

I'm not moving to Brampton, but I notice you didn't answer my question, which I find interesting.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Interjecting this post of yours to clementia, But the Iraq infrastructure were functional but not the best before US came and when US came with many War MAchines it ruined their infrastructure and our US military killed many in millions... and many Iraqi refuges strewned all over neighboring countries, and some allowed to immigrated into US.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I'm saying, so to do that, why do i have to get rid of my culture?
Never said to get rid of culture...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

<quoted text>Yes i agree with you this, we have our talents but those generations and After may not want to be a woodworkers.... BUt the "Manu" Religious text is what keeps those lower caste from moving forward, and these religious leaders are afraid of India's Constitution will do away with them, correct me on this?
That is not true!!! I have warrior and landlord ancestors, but i'm going to enter a profession based on science.

None of the tarkhans (woodworkers) are doing the same jobs they did in India. As soon as any caste gets a good education we all go into science related careers. But the thing is that NONE of the castes what to leave their way of life and their culture. WE DON'T WANT TO!!!

That reminds me; HAPPY HOLI EVERYONE!!!

U'r understanding of the caste system is sooo wrong!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••