San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You talk as if women "belong" to you. It's a feeling. Women have to pay attention to what they feel. I "feel" you are a mysogynist.
The point of what I said was if what she was saying was true then Israel would be the ultimate civilization. I presented it for rebuttal so that I could say then your theory doesn't hold. Telling her what to think? please! That's your territory, like "Lyndi, you used to be such a nice girl, but now that I know what you believe I don't think you're so special anymore." I know you know what projection is.
Oh, I see. No, I am not at all a mysogynist. I would have thought you could see that, from my earlier posts to Lyndi standing up for women's rights. I was even a very early supporter of the ERA!! I do love women, but I always make it a point to treat everybody the same, regardless of gender.

I don't get the part about Israel and "your theory." That was Clementia posting, not me.

If that's literally what I posted to Lyndi, I am surprised at myself, and I don't blame you for your "feeling," as it does not reflect sensitivity.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, none of us agrees with Pat, so what do you think these disasters are?
Hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, tsunamis, all these are natural events. I am a nonbeliever, so I don't ascribe anything to a god.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pat Robertson says these disasters are God's punishment because we have been too tolerant of homosexuals.
You don't agree with Pat?
You've been reading this thread enough to know better than that, which means this is just generic baiting.

To what end, only you know.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>No you didn't hurt my feelings. You have a mighty dim view of humanity so you do need Catcher. Funny thing is he doesn't seem to counter your dim view. Oh well. By your way of thinking the one and only good, civilized people from the beginning is Israel. Hmmm.
English is a second language for you am I right. Not criticising, it just might help me to decipher what you're saying a little better if I knew.
No, i just don't have a biased view!!

Well, i'll have a word with Catcher then!

Israel? The one's that were sacrificing animals and children to God? yh, they so civilized!

English is my 1st language but not my mother tongue.

I'm saying u should take off your rose-tinted glasses and look at America for what it is! A big bully with a lot of money!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. No, I am not at all a mysogynist. I would have thought you could see that, from my earlier posts to Lyndi standing up for women's rights. I was even a very early supporter of the ERA!! I do love women, but I always make it a point to treat everybody the same, regardless of gender.
I don't get the part about Israel and "your theory." That was Clementia posting, not me.
If that's literally what I posted to Lyndi, I am surprised at myself, and I don't blame you for your "feeling," as it does not reflect sensitivity.
I didn't get that part either!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Clementine, there's only one Catcher and so much ground to cover. You gotta fend for yourself here.
Giv'em hell baby.
I know what you're like!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever lived in Brampton, Ontario, Canada?
Have u ever lived in Southall?? I don't want to!!

I live in a nice white area, i'm very happy in my white society!:-p

u r welcome to brampton and southall!!:-)

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>You've been reading this thread enough to know better than that, which means this is just generic baiting.
To what end, only you know.
Hey, let me have a little fun.

I see nothing wrong with some lighthearted banter. Those who don't like it, or are offended, can just scroll past.

I do think, in the scheme of things, we should be reminded once n a while that there are Pat Robertsons lurking about, influencing folks here and there.

He's a big bully with a lot of money....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>When the United States tried to buy what used to be Northern Mexico and is now the Southwestern United States, they refused. We provoked a war with them, defeated them, then paid them the money.
If you're not able or willing to distinguish between European countries and the United States, there's nothing for us to talk about. The fact that the U.S. was originally settled by Europeans means nothing. The fact that horrible things happened in this country in the past means nothing to today.
What? why did America defeat them and then pay them?? I'm so confused! That just sounds ridiculous!!

Those horrible things r still happening today!! America chooses which counties it's going to help or destroy!!

Iraq was bad? But india, pakistan, saudi arabia (worse place on earth for a non-muslim)etc...r good countries??? Why doesn't America help the people in those countries?? Coz it's not beneficial to America!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You think about it. Most are not man-made disasters. Devastating earthquakes, tsunamis, wildfires, avalanches and floods are not caused by the US.
No other country uses smart bombs, designed to dramatically reduce
loss of innocent civilians. Most of the murders suffered by the Iraqis (your example) was carried out by ruthless insurgents, then blaming the US and the Coalition. When that didn't work any more,(because Iraqis saw who the bombers were), the strategy was to ignite a civil war. So far that hasn't worked either.
But the US and others are working hard to train Iraqi and Afghan police and military to restore law & order, and ensure that they have the capability and knowhow to defend their own country going forward. We aren't REQUIRED to train them, we CHOSE to do it because it was the right thing to do, in an effort to keep peace, and help stabilize the Middle East.
But it'll only be a matter of time b4 Ahmadinejan in Iran, al Qaeda, the Taliban, Hamas, Hezbollah, or Kim Jong Un in NKorea, rear up their ugly heads and strike out, killing untold numbers of innocent people, just like those in our WTC towers.
Darlin', natural disasters have been happening since the world came into existence. There was no America then, but u know what, we still survived!!

U do know that most of the Muslim (or other) tyrants are and were backed by the American government at one point?? They supplied them all the weapons they had!!

Iraq is in the worse situation it has ever been in. Just because they don't take about it on the news doesn't mean everything is wonderful now and that America saved the day!!

Yh, those organizations are so much more powerful than America. America can go to the moon but poor thing can't even protect its own home! Give me a break! No other country can touch America at the moment. America is calling the shots!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, let me have a little fun.
I see nothing wrong with some lighthearted banter. Those who don't like it, or are offended, can just scroll past.
I do think, in the scheme of things, we should be reminded once n a while that there are Pat Robertsons lurking about, influencing folks here and there.
He's a big bully with a lot of money....
U just stole my line!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

i meant talk about it!

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
What? why did America defeat them and then pay them?? I'm so confused! That just sounds ridiculous!!
Those horrible things r still happening today!! America chooses which counties it's going to help or destroy!!
Iraq was bad? But india, pakistan, saudi arabia (worse place on earth for a non-muslim)etc...r good countries??? Why doesn't America help the people in those countries?? Coz it's not beneficial to America!!
Yes, America chooses where it will help, and yes - often there are benefits to America for helping.

And?

If America was what you say it is, don't you think we'd still be in Iraq? Do you really think there's be a government friendlier with Iran than with us in power?

I haven't said anything about countries being 'good' or 'bad', and those aren't words I would use in a conversation about countries. You just can't reduce things to those terms.
lisw

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
No, i just don't have a biased view!!
Well, i'll have a word with Catcher then!
Israel? The one's that were sacrificing animals and children to God? yh, they so civilized!
English is my 1st language but not my mother tongue.
I'm saying u should take off your rose-tinted glasses and look at America for what it is! A big bully with a lot of money!!
Israel never sacrificed a child to God. As you recall God stopped that. As for animals I'm a little better with that as opposed to what the so called great civilizations did to people enslaving slaughtering etc.
I know all about America. I know her flaws and I know her strengths. We have worked very, very hard to be sure the flaws do not repeat themselves. Most European countries are doing the same. I'm just a bit worried about you though. You don't think you are a supremacist???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, America chooses where it will help, and yes - often there are benefits to America for helping.
And?
If America was what you say it is, don't you think we'd still be in Iraq? Do you really think there's be a government friendlier with Iran than with us in power?
I haven't said anything about countries being 'good' or 'bad', and those aren't words I would use in a conversation about countries. You just can't reduce things to those terms.
U don't get that America only goes where it will benefit?

America has put its people in Iraq, the job is done, what more do u want? The whole infrastructure of that country is on its knees and u want America to do more damage and wastes its money???

What's that about Iran? Sorry, I didn't understand.

Sorry!! u mean when u talk about politics i should leave morality out of it? OK, fine!! Well done America for killing innocent children in Iraq!! Let's take down Iran and bomb a few hundred thousand there too, it'll be very beneficial to America, seeing as saudi arabia also wants Iran's ass kicked!! We get extra points!!

Go America (And my darlin' Britain), sort those muslim freaks out!! I love u!!!!

I don't have a problem with America or its policy, it's survival of the fittest, but i don't think u should be naive about what is happening in the world!!

Catcher's gonna kick my ass now!!

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
U don't get that America only goes where it will benefit?
America has put its people in Iraq, the job is done, what more do u want? The whole infrastructure of that country is on its knees and u want America to do more damage and wastes its money???
What's that about Iran? Sorry, I didn't understand.
Sorry!! u mean when u talk about politics i should leave morality out of it? OK, fine!! Well done America for killing innocent children in Iraq!! Let's take down Iran and bomb a few hundred thousand there too, it'll be very beneficial to America, seeing as saudi arabia also wants Iran's ass kicked!! We get extra points!!
Go America (And my darlin' Britain), sort those muslim freaks out!! I love u!!!!
I don't have a problem with America or its policy, it's survival of the fittest, but i don't think u should be naive about what is happening in the world!!
Catcher's gonna kick my ass now!!
I could say something about that last line, but I better not, after lisw's chastisement.

Yh, u gonna make'm think, defo.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Israel never sacrificed a child to God. As you recall God stopped that. As for animals I'm a little better with that as opposed to what the so called great civilizations did to people enslaving slaughtering etc.
I know all about America. I know her flaws and I know her strengths. We have worked very, very hard to be sure the flaws do not repeat themselves. Most European countries are doing the same. I'm just a bit worried about you though. You don't think you are a supremacist???
I know, but I didn't have anything else to hit u with!:-)

There has also been some civilizations that were vegetarian!

LOL! Yh, u learnt that u should never be stupid like Hitler and say u hate Jews and try to kill them. U never want to make the Jews your enemy! Also, don't be stupid like the British were in their own rule, never kill innocent people for no reason, u MUST have a reason. The best thing to do is tell the people in foreign countries that u love them and are willing to sacrifice your own people to defend them and then if people of that country do accidentally or on purpose die, u can just say, "to save many lives, some sacrificed themselves and we r in debt to them, God bless them"!

Why did i not become a politician? DAMN!! lol!

People have to be controlled anyway they can be controlled! America does what it has to! Congratulations!! U have a brilliant government and so do I! I truly thank the Lord that i don't live in Iraq!! AMEN!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I could say something about that last line, but I better not, after lisw's chastisement.
Yh, u gonna make'm think, defo.
Damn, you're already here.

Some people just get jealous to easily.

If you don't stop writing in my style, I'm going to have to copy your style. I'm warning you, I seriously am! You really don't want that, trust me.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You think about it. Most are not man-made disasters. Devastating earthquakes, tsunamis, wildfires, avalanches and floods are not caused by the US.
No other country uses smart bombs, designed to dramatically reduce
loss of innocent civilians. Most of the murders suffered by the Iraqis (your example) was carried out by ruthless insurgents, then blaming the US and the Coalition. When that didn't work any more,(because Iraqis saw who the bombers were), the strategy was to ignite a civil war. So far that hasn't worked either.
But the US and others are working hard to train Iraqi and Afghan police and military to restore law & order, and ensure that they have the capability and knowhow to defend their own country going forward. We aren't REQUIRED to train them, we CHOSE to do it because it was the right thing to do, in an effort to keep peace, and help stabilize the Middle East.
But it'll only be a matter of time b4 Ahmadinejan in Iran, al Qaeda, the Taliban, Hamas, Hezbollah, or Kim Jong Un in NKorea, rear up their ugly heads and strike out, killing untold numbers of innocent people, just like those in our WTC towers.
You Got US HAARP a devasted WMD syste3ms, and all Top secret Weapon systems, the killer Drones... Yea US destroy countries infrastructures and steal their raw resources/intellectual capitals... and to the Coup On good leaders ,and replaced with our SYCOPHANT ruthless US PUPPETS leaders who been bribed with bloody US wealth and military aid ...when US puppets leaders no longer follow US instructions they get canned. Those countries that oppose bully US militaristic Imperalist interventionism Agendas are often marked on list for be offenders. Know about US manifest destiny, PNAC agendas... this what is getting our US into trouble worldwide and ruined US civil liberties...
lisw

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, but I didn't have anything else to hit u with!:-)
There has also been some civilizations that were vegetarian!
LOL! Yh, u learnt that u should never be stupid like Hitler and say u hate Jews and try to kill them. U never want to make the Jews your enemy! Also, don't be stupid like the British were in their own rule, never kill innocent people for no reason, u MUST have a reason. The best thing to do is tell the people in foreign countries that u love them and are willing to sacrifice your own people to defend them and then if people of that country do accidentally or on purpose die, u can just say, "to save many lives, some sacrificed themselves and we r in debt to them, God bless them"!
Why did i not become a politician? DAMN!! lol!
People have to be controlled anyway they can be controlled! America does what it has to! Congratulations!! U have a brilliant government and so do I! I truly thank the Lord that i don't live in Iraq!! AMEN!!
Sorry, I just got bored. Ta-ta!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

653 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min hojo 532,792
Last Word + 2 11 min andet1987 89
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Charlie Sheen 256,518
Of course Obama is sending illegal aliens here. 20 min Caesar- 2
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 20 min andet1987 858
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 24 min andet1987 4,097
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 38 min Buck Crick 224,186
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min Joyful8118 720,553
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 42 min GodsLovestheBestLove 115,103