Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY, CRAZY PEACE GUY!!:-)
At one time, this was a political thread.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright Iraq.
You may recall Hussein decided to bully his smaller neigbor Kuwait and then invade Kuwait (supposedly over oil) in Aug 1990. Had he been successful, the general consensus at the time indicated he (Hussein) might have been emboldened enough to take on Saudi Arabia. His forces would have been in place and pumped up if GHW Bush had not "messed" with Iraq in Gulf War 1 (90-91).
A couple terms of the Cease Fire to end Gulf War 1 which Hussein signed, included no more pot shots at coalition pilots enforcing the no fly zone. It didn't take long for him to violate that term.
Another term was to submit a written disclosure to Washington with the locations of all WMD so that UN Inspectors could verify WMD status. But supported by Russia, China, & Chirac's France, at the time, Hussein chose to go deaf & dumb. For over a decade, Hussein refused to comply with the original Cease Fire and UN Resolutions.
But General Chaser doesn't wanna "mess" in Iraq's regional affairs? Should the USA have entered WW11 to help stop Hitler? Yes or no?
I'm home BAD bob! WBHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Add, come on Militaristic imperial US Interventionist Agendas put Saddam
(Another US puppet) in power , and when Saddam no longer full fill his dutiful dicKtatorship Reponisibilties , got canned

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I said I want to do the right thing, period. And I added that, if we do the right thing(s), we will also receive the added benefit of a better global image. By the way, I travel a lot, to many places, and I can tell you that the Bush years did much to tarnish our image abroad.
And although I can't give you details in 25 words or less, the first step is to think very carefully before involving ourselves, especially in a military action, in foreign countries.
Hi to your husband!
Hmmmm, well THAT'S odd. Obama has chosen (wisely) to carry on virtually the same foreign policy as GWBush, and even ramping up drone attacks. Yet somehow our "global image" is no longer being "tarnished"? Wow, now that's FAN-tastic.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY, CRAZY PEACE GUY!!:-)
Hey , No crazy, just a joker wild. but i see as what it is, Not thing More,A AND Nothing less, i see you in lover dispute with catcher! Whatttzzzz Up?

WBhahahhaaaa - just AN INFECTIOUS LAUGH!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>wHY ARE YOU FIGHTING? Let love rule!
u are the untouchable class?
?:)
WHAT?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about this poster.
He's OK.
wORRY ABOUT YOU TWO? bwhahhahahaaa

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's OK.
I KNOW!! OH LOL!! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SPOKEN TO HIM?? HE WAS CRAZY THEN AND CRAZY NOW!!

U worry too much for me! it's OK, babe! I know it's hard for u to control your feelings!!:-p

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
At one time, this was a political thread.
BORING!!!!!!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's OK.
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT! He's a g-d troll that should have been exterminated long ago. The rat bastid won't even learn our language.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT?
U know nothing about your own culture...the " Caste System" your the Untouchable class system ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

<quoted text>Hey , No crazy, just a joker wild. but i see as what it is, Not thing More,A AND Nothing less, i see you in lover dispute with catcher! Whatttzzzz Up?
WBhahahhaaaa - just AN INFECTIOUS LAUGH!
nothing really, we sorted it out, it's all good!

u want me to laugh?

hehehehee or hahahahahaha or muuuaaahhhhaahhahahehehehehaaa a??
zeccec

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
Bush is to old now no worry

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

<quoted text>U know nothing about your own culture...the " Caste System" your the Untouchable class system ?
I know everything about my culture!!

No, i'm half rajput and jatt!!

Where r u from?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing really, we sorted it out, it's all good!
u want me to laugh?
hehehehee or hahahahahaha or muuuaaahhhhaahhahahehehehehaaa a??
sURE? bOINk!????????? Sure! Sooner or later you both lover birds will make up! sNAP TO IT .:)

mbWHAHAAAAAA hehehe mwbahhahahahaaaa IT'S INFECTIOUS!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Where r u from?
i'M FROM HERE!I'm Alien from another universe, no i'm not Indian, if you gonna ask. So, do you forget all you trouble. Tell me you not you Un touchable? Do you parents allow you to marry to outsiders? mwbAHAHAHAHAHAHA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

zeccec wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=7KM4NKrGjy E
Bush is to old now no worry
Still the International War crime Tribunal want him for Atrocious War crimes against humanity!

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
OH REALLY! A complete & utter failure from the very start? If you read it accurately, the comparison was based on the possibility that Hussein could feel emboldened by a success in Kuwait to then try Saudi Arabia. IIRC, the Kingdom expressed those very concerns to Bush the elder. I stated that it was because of GHW Bush that Hussein did NOT become Hitler II.
Chaser has since answered that the USA acted correctly to help stop Hitler, but was willing to hold short on Hussein, even though it was unclear what Hussein might do AFTER Kuwait.
<quoted text>
FTR noted: however by, "whenever <they> locked radar" meaning Iraqi radar installations, this constituted a possible threat and was dealt with accordingly. SOP.
I think you need to clarify whether you're talking about 1990 or 2003.

If you want to invoke Hitler in arguing for the Gulf War, you've got a point.

If you are trying to boot strap the 2003 invasion onto that, IMO your attempt is a complete and utter failure. You can't compare Iraq 2003 with Germany in 1939, or 1938 (Austria/Munich), or 1936 (reoccupation of the Rhineland), or 1935 (Hitler renounced the Treaty of Versailles).

The facts didn't support that kind of comparison in 2003, bob, and I say that even though I supported the idea of going to war over the WMD I thought Saddam had.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> i'M FROM HERE!I'm Alien from another universe, no i'm not Indian, if you gonna ask. So, do you forget all you trouble. Tell me you not you Un touchable? Do you parents allow you to marry to outsiders? mwbAHAHAHAHAHAHA
lol! aren't we all!!

I'm not an untouchable/churi, i'm from 'high' castes/class. The rajputs are warriors and jatts are landlords!!

I wouldn't marry outside my castes, but i can marry a white guy, hindu or sikh from my own castes!! I might go 1 or 2 'lower', but i don't think it's gonna happen!! Defo NO muslims!!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, well THAT'S odd. Obama has chosen (wisely) to carry on virtually the same foreign policy as GWBush, and even ramping up drone attacks. Yet somehow our "global image" is no longer being "tarnished"? Wow, now that's FAN-tastic.
Well, our image could be better.

And I agree with you, what's holding us back is Obama doing the same as Bush. The drone attacks are, in my view, unjustifiable.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Where r u from?
Who, me?

BWAHAHAHAHAaHahahahaHA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 153,441 - 153,460 of168,949
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

687 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min IPSEC 216,512
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 min RFD 38,000
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min waaasssuuup 679,599
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min wilderide 89,430
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 16 min RFD 380
Gay Snapchat Names 16 min Coklover14 1,300
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min Adam 596,473
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min Robert F 511,838
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 58 min Pegasus 250,312
•••
•••
•••