Bush is a hero

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#160491 Mar 26, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I'm really glad you decided to be a real person here Clementia. It sure would help to improve the discourse if we all were. I believe I understand what you're saying but only because I took the time to listen to an older man who had immigrated here. He was Penjabi and spoke like you about identity. He was obligated to marry his brother's wife after he died and though he cared a great deal for her and was one of the kindest men I've ever known he grieved that the match did not make for happiness. he was extremely well educated and spoke several languages. She was not someone he could talk to about all the things he cared about.
Now having said that we certainly do talk about class in the west (don't use the word caste)Have you not been paying attention to what Obama is trying to do?
Exactly, when u try to force relationships they don't work. I don't feel comfortable in some societies so why should i marry into them and pretend i'm happy.

I believe we r all equal but we all have our own thinking and cultures. I don't wanna lose my identity and live by someone else's rules.

Everyone is different and we connect with different people. We make all these choices in the west and nobody even thinks we are being unfair. The only difference between me and most of the people on here is that they are liars. They judge people on their looks, character etc...but they sugar-coat it and i say it straight!!

I'm from England, i have no idea what's going on in America! What did Obama say?

I've always been the real me!!:-)

I'm not a politician, i say what i feel from the heart!!

Location hidden

#160492 Mar 26, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> Don't need to , you can explain to them about indoctrination , if i eat and follow u rules , you must follow my, i would say it's fair; to forgo hatred as each lover can change both family side and if come day disowned by both family side and the clans, so be it. Education is the key, to stop hatred and wars among races, classes ..., then just maybe we all see more stable world... Yes ? No MAybe? It's up to the Younger Generation World wide to educate others about stop hate that is divide according to race, religion, creed, class... Education is to key to Stop all the HAte , the wars among stinking human race...
So now u want to get rid of all the differences between us human-beings? U want to get rid of culture, religion, language?? lets get rid of skin colour first!! let's produce test tube babies that look the same and they all think the same, lets produce robots!!!

It ain't gonna happen. Stop fooling yourself. Everyone will always have a different thinking, but that's OK. The problem just starts when u start forcing your thinking on me.

Stop this taliban mentality and let people make their own decisions!!!

I don't hate anyone!!!! Well, maybe Hitler and some other people, but i ain't got the time to keep thinking about them!!

We have to learn to co-exist!!

Location hidden

#160493 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>LOL! calling me Sweety? I not thinking about the caste System, it just come up as topic! Ok Bunny! BWHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA Good nite, don't let chiggers bite yo. BWHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA :)
I call everyone sweety, sweety!!:-)

what r chiggers??

I'm sayin' that we shouldn't fight on this topic, u do what u want and i will do what i want!! I don't hurt u and u don't hurt me!!

Location hidden

#160494 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>But According to nutty "MAnu" religious text only three but i disagree with.
That is more of an outline!!

To build great society u need a system of order. Everyone should know what to do based on what they know!!

Should Indian people stop becoming doctors and start becoming football players?? How can they if they sh*t at it!! We all have our own talents!!

Location hidden

#160495 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>Nope, not marry war mongers, nor provocateurs...:)
NO MARRY THEM!!! IF U DON'T U ARE A BAD PERSON!!!

MARRY A 20 STONE WOMAN WHO SMELLS REALLY BAD AND SHE THROWS UP ON HERSELF!! U HAVE TO MARRY HER OR U ARE INHUMAN!!!

LOL!:-)

Location hidden

#160496 Mar 26, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the 1st on scene immediately following a disaster anywhere in the world, with food, water, medical etc., and no matter if the country hates us or not?
Who normally is the cause of that scene?? LOL!

Who put the world in the situation it is in??

Where do u think America and Britain got all their wealth from??

Hmmm...was it by invading other countries and stealing everything they had over hundreds of years???

The west lived in caves, when people from other civilizations lived in palaces and built massive pyramids!!

Think about it, bad bob!

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#160498 Mar 26, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...was it by invading other countries and stealing everything they had over hundreds of years???
The west lived in caves, when people from other civilizations lived in palaces and built massive pyramids!!
Think about it, bad bob!
Are you serious?

Great Britain got their wealth by invading other countries and stealing everything they had over hundreds of years. France, Belgium, the Netherlands, and several other European countries, including Muslim Turkey, got their wealth by invading other countries and stealing everything they had over hundreds of years.

By comparison, the United States held the Philippines as an overseas territory for about fifty years. You can go back a hundred seventy five years (+/-) and say we stole half of Mexico, and you wouldn't be completely wrong - but if you know of any other country who went to war to force another country to SELL them land, rather than just taking it, I'd love to see the example.

If you want to criticize U.S. foreign policy, fine - but don't confuse this country with the European colonial powers who dominated much of the rest of the world for 'hundreds of years'.
lisw

Georgetown, OH

#160499 Mar 26, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about it, bad bob!
That's silly. Britain certainly got their wealth from taking over the resources of other countries, nabbing the best land, making servants of the people. The United states as Willie said until the last century was pretty isolationist. Typically if they went into a country and stayed there it was because of that country being aggressive needing to be stopped and then needing to make sure they stay that way. The idea that our bases are in Japan or Germany anymore for us to have some control is ridiculous. Some of it is habit, some of it is mutual gain.
You don't seem to have much knowledge of the history of the Americas and being British isn't really an excuse. You can easily compare the mayan, Aztec and Incan civilizations to the Egyptians. And progress is not necessarily linear. As you can see we cavemen have far surpassed the egyptians in democracy and civilization.
lisw

Georgetown, OH

#160500 Mar 26, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious?
Great Britain got their wealth by invading other countries and stealing everything they had over hundreds of years. France, Belgium, the Netherlands, and several other European countries, including Muslim Turkey, got their wealth by invading other countries and stealing everything they had over hundreds of years.
By comparison, the United States held the Philippines as an overseas territory for about fifty years. You can go back a hundred seventy five years (+/-) and say we stole half of Mexico, and you wouldn't be completely wrong - but if you know of any other country who went to war to force another country to SELL them land, rather than just taking it, I'd love to see the example.
If you want to criticize U.S. foreign policy, fine - but don't confuse this country with the European colonial powers who dominated much of the rest of the world for 'hundreds of years'.
Yes what he said.

Location hidden

#160501 Mar 26, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious?
Are u american people not originally Europeans??? And now u kinda mixed with all sorts!!

So the Europeans did all the nasty horrible things like slavery etc... and then they migrated to America and killed red-Indians and God knows who else. And they stole all of America from them, but u think they were good people?? COME ON!!

When did i say that french or people from Muslim countries didn't do the same?? They did exactly the same!!! That's what rulers do!!

I don't understand this;

"but if you know of any other country who went to war to force another country to SELL them land, rather than just taking it, I'd love to see the example."

How? why? what? when?

Location hidden

#160502 Mar 26, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>That's silly. Britain certainly got their wealth from taking over the resources of other countries, nabbing the best land, making servants of the people. The United states as Willie said until the last century was pretty isolationist. Typically if they went into a country and stayed there it was because of that country being aggressive needing to be stopped and then needing to make sure they stay that way. The idea that our bases are in Japan or Germany anymore for us to have some control is ridiculous. Some of it is habit, some of it is mutual gain.
You don't seem to have much knowledge of the history of the Americas and being British isn't really an excuse. You can easily compare the mayan, Aztec and Incan civilizations to the Egyptians. And progress is not necessarily linear. As you can see we cavemen have far surpassed the egyptians in democracy and civilization.
did i hurt your feelings by speaking the truth??

No, u haven't, morally and ethically u are way behind some of the ancient civilizations!! Throwing bombs on innocent children in Iraq is disgusting and barbaric!!

No, u r the last civilized people on earth, u took ideas from ALL civilization, stole everything from other countries and made your own home stronger. Just admit it, why lie about it?

Empires always fall, just give it time!! There will be another empire that will arise and this one will fall!! That's life!!

Why do u people take your countries side so much, why can't u stand up for the truth??

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#160503 Mar 26, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u american people not originally Europeans??? And now u kinda mixed with all sorts!!
So the Europeans did all the nasty horrible things like slavery etc... and then they migrated to America and killed red-Indians and God knows who else. And they stole all of America from them, but u think they were good people?? COME ON!!
When did i say that french or people from Muslim countries didn't do the same?? They did exactly the same!!! That's what rulers do!!
I don't understand this;
"but if you know of any other country who went to war to force another country to SELL them land, rather than just taking it, I'd love to see the example."
How? why? what? when?
Go get'em, Clementine.

Battle them the way they know best--make them fire their Second Amendment assault weapons. Let'em show you our American civilization.

Location hidden

#160504 Mar 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get'em, Clementine.
Battle them the way they know best--make them fire their Second Amendment assault weapons. Let'em show you our American civilization.
Thank God u r here!! U'r enjoying this aren't u? u wanna see my ass get kicked!! There's too many of them and i'm 1 and a 1/2 coz u r 1/2 here and 1/2 somewhere else!!

They think America has always belonged to them and that they didn't take it over by force when the Europeans first invaded!!

Come on, even i played cowboys and Indians!! LOL!!

It makes me laugh how people like jared taylor, think they have the right to stop coloured people coming into 'THEIR' country!!

Some people just don't want to open their eyes!!
lisw

Georgetown, OH

#160506 Mar 26, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
did i hurt your feelings by speaking the truth??
No, u haven't, morally and ethically u are way behind some of the ancient civilizations!! Throwing bombs on innocent children in Iraq is disgusting and barbaric!!
No, u r the last civilized people on earth, u took ideas from ALL civilization, stole everything from other countries and made your own home stronger. Just admit it, why lie about it?
Empires always fall, just give it time!! There will be another empire that will arise and this one will fall!! That's life!!
Why do u people take your countries side so much, why can't u stand up for the truth??
No you didn't hurt my feelings. You have a mighty dim view of humanity so you do need Catcher. Funny thing is he doesn't seem to counter your dim view. Oh well. By your way of thinking the one and only good, civilized people from the beginning is Israel. Hmmm.
English is a second language for you am I right. Not criticising, it just might help me to decipher what you're saying a little better if I knew.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#160507 Mar 26, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand this;
How? why? what? when?
When the United States tried to buy what used to be Northern Mexico and is now the Southwestern United States, they refused. We provoked a war with them, defeated them, then paid them the money.

If you're not able or willing to distinguish between European countries and the United States, there's nothing for us to talk about. The fact that the U.S. was originally settled by Europeans means nothing. The fact that horrible things happened in this country in the past means nothing to today.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#160508 Mar 26, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God u r here!! U'r enjoying this aren't u? u wanna see my ass get kicked!! There's too many of them and i'm 1 and a 1/2 coz u r 1/2 here and 1/2 somewhere else!!
They think America has always belonged to them and that they didn't take it over by force when the Europeans first invaded!!
It makes me laugh how people like jared taylor, think they have the right to stop coloured people coming into 'THEIR' country!!
Have you ever lived in Brampton, Ontario, Canada?

San Francisco, CA

#160509 Mar 26, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>No you didn't hurt my feelings. You have a mighty dim view of humanity so you do need Catcher. Funny thing is he doesn't seem to counter your dim view. Oh well. By your way of thinking the one and only good, civilized people from the beginning is Israel. Hmmm.
English is a second language for you am I right. Not criticising, it just might help me to decipher what you're saying a little better if I knew.
Clementia does not "need" me, any more than you "need" Lyndi.

Let's be reasonable and reply to posts on their merits. If you think Clementia has a "dim view" of things, explain why and state
your views. And it's better not to tell another poster what they think (your Israel comment); allow her to say what she thinks.

Ad hominems are discourteous.

San Francisco, CA

#160510 Mar 26, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Clementine, there's only one Catcher and so much ground to cover. You gotta fend for yourself here.

Giv'em hell baby.
lisw

Georgetown, OH

#160511 Mar 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clementia does not "need" me, any more than you "need" Lyndi.
Let's be reasonable and reply to posts on their merits. If you think Clementia has a "dim view" of things, explain why and state
your views. And it's better not to tell another poster what they think (your Israel comment); allow her to say what she thinks.
Ad hominems are discourteous.
They were not ad hominems but I will concede you might view it differently. I hold you to the same bar (especially when you are addressing women). You give me the willies when you talk to women. I was merely say the dim view was rather negative toward the human race and since you are so full of delight you might help her with that. Don't you want to? My comment on Israel was a question. You can't be that concrete, for pete's sake.

San Francisco, CA

#160512 Mar 26, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>They were not ad hominems but I will concede you might view it differently. I hold you to the same bar (especially when you are addressing women). You give me the willies when you talk to women. I was merely say the dim view was rather negative toward the human race and since you are so full of delight you might help her with that. Don't you want to? My comment on Israel was a question. You can't be that concrete, for pete's sake.
1. What is it I do to give you "the willies" when I talk to women?

2. Here's what you said: "By your way of thinking the one and only good, civilized people from the beginning is Israel." You made a statement; you didn't ask Clementia a question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Praise Jesus 637,613
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min Holy Commandment... 44,169
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Insults Are Easier 28,699
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 37 min Hukt on Fonix 968,797
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pantheist 18,511
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Steve 618,186
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 2 hr okimar 53,709
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 7 hr Paul is dead 3,642
More from around the web