Comments
153,401 - 153,420 of 173,275 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#160415 Mar 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Clementine, whatcha doing in this neighborhood?
We have a few bad boys here, but plenty of bad girls.
One guy even calls himself Bad Bob.
But as you can see, there's one good boy: Catcher.
Hey babe!!

I saw ya on here and thought i'd say hi. I'm not too sure what's happened on the other thread. Tide and Lesbo sound angry. What is happening to ya group? First that thing with Hiding and now this! U gotta sort it out, man!! They need their leader back!!!

I know, I can remember Bad Bob. I see he hasn't changed his bad ways! I think u gotta make him an offer he can't refuse!

U listen to me very carefully, good boy! I want ya to be very careful of these bad girls, they nothin' but trouble, ya hear me??

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#160416 Mar 25, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey babe!!
I saw ya on here and thought i'd say hi. I'm not too sure what's happened on the other thread. Tide and Lesbo sound angry. What is happening to ya group? First that thing with Hiding and now this! U gotta sort it out, man!! They need their leader back!!!
I know, I can remember Bad Bob. I see he hasn't changed his bad ways! I think u gotta make him an offer he can't refuse!
U listen to me very carefully, good boy! I want ya to be very careful of these bad girls, they nothin' but trouble, ya hear me??
Yeah, it's a mess over there, but IT'S NOT MY FAULT! I am trying to stay out of it, especially with the Skom/Le_le battles going on. I have popped in once in a while with something lighthearted, but the reception has been on the cool side.

Oh well, I'll have to continue to promote the Holy Church of Catcher and its vibrant happy hour. Hey girl, you look good in pink.

To others here, sorry for the digression; now we can get back to the Bush is a hero subject.(I have the girls here under control, don't worry about me.)

See you around Marble Arch.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#160417 Mar 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq.
Alright Iraq.

You may recall Hussein decided to bully his smaller neigbor Kuwait and then invade Kuwait (supposedly over oil) in Aug 1990. Had he been successful, the general consensus at the time indicated he (Hussein) might have been emboldened enough to take on Saudi Arabia. His forces would have been in place and pumped up if GHW Bush had not "messed" with Iraq in Gulf War 1 (90-91).

A couple terms of the Cease Fire to end Gulf War 1 which Hussein signed, included no more pot shots at coalition pilots enforcing the no fly zone. It didn't take long for him to violate that term.

Another term was to submit a written disclosure to Washington with the locations of all WMD so that UN Inspectors could verify WMD status. But supported by Russia, China, & Chirac's France, at the time, Hussein chose to go deaf & dumb. For over a decade, Hussein refused to comply with the original Cease Fire and UN Resolutions.

But General Chaser doesn't wanna "mess" in Iraq's regional affairs? Should the USA have entered WW11 to help stop Hitler? Yes or no?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#160418 Mar 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
One guy even calls himself Bad Bob.
After the character played by Stacy Keach in a Paul Newman western.

San Francisco, CA

#160419 Mar 25, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright Iraq.
You may recall Hussein decided to bully his smaller neigbor Kuwait and then invade Kuwait (supposedly over oil) in Aug 1990. Had he been successful, the general consensus at the time indicated he (Hussein) might have been emboldened enough to take on Saudi Arabia. His forces would have been in place and pumped up if GHW Bush had not "messed" with Iraq in Gulf War 1 (90-91).
A couple terms of the Cease Fire to end Gulf War 1 which Hussein signed, included no more pot shots at coalition pilots enforcing the no fly zone. It didn't take long for him to violate that term.
Another term was to submit a written disclosure to Washington with the locations of all WMD so that UN Inspectors could verify WMD status. But supported by Russia, China, & Chirac's France, at the time, Hussein chose to go deaf & dumb. For over a decade, Hussein refused to comply with the original Cease Fire and UN Resolutions.
But General Chaser doesn't wanna "mess" in Iraq's regional affairs? Should the USA have entered WW11 to help stop Hitler? Yes or no?
Yes.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#160420 Mar 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I said I want to do the right thing, period. And I added that, if we do the right thing(s), we will also receive the added benefit of a better global image. By the way, I travel a lot, to many places, and I can tell you that the Bush years did much to tarnish our image abroad.

And although I can't give you details in 25 words or less, the first step is to think very carefully before involving ourselves, especially in a military action, in foreign countries.

Hi to your husband!
YOUR POST #160397

I am interested in doing the right thing.

And if we do, our global image will be improved.
_________

"Think very carefully before involving ourselves, especially in a military action, in foreign countries."

DUH!!

Any other "specifics" you'd care to mention? And you don't have to limit yourself to 25 words, or 1000 or even 4000. Use as many words as you want, use more than one post if you have to.

Answer straight, Catcher, and leave Bush out of it. Just take it from here.

WHAT IS or ARE THE RIGHT THING(S) AMERICA AND AMERICANS OUGHT TO DO?
Clementia

Barrow, UK

#160421 Mar 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's a mess over there, but IT'S NOT MY FAULT! I am trying to stay out of it, especially with the Skom/Le_le battles going on. I have popped in once in a while with something lighthearted, but the reception has been on the cool side.
Oh well, I'll have to continue to promote the Holy Church of Catcher and its vibrant happy hour. Hey girl, you look good in pink.
To others here, sorry for the digression; now we can get back to the Bush is a hero subject.(I have the girls here under control, don't worry about me.)
See you around Marble Arch.
Alright, hold your horses. I can tell when i'm not wanted! And u call yourself a pastor? HA!

See yourself! I ain't talkin' to ya!! I am outta here!

San Francisco, CA

#160423 Mar 25, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, hold your horses. I can tell when i'm not wanted! And u call yourself a pastor? HA!
See yourself! I ain't talkin' to ya!! I am outta here!
Don't foresake me, Clementine.

I'm being attacked by a pack of xenophobic wolves and wolvesses!!

Do the right thing.

And by the way, HA yourself!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#160425 Mar 25, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
After the character played by Stacy Keach in a Paul Newman western.
And here I thought all along you were the Duck of Death, as played by Richard Harris in the Eastwood western 'Unforgiven'. But come to think of it, that was "English Bob."

Learn something new, every day...

Location hidden

#160426 Mar 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
(I have the girls here under control,
Maybe in your dreams...

Location hidden

#160427 Mar 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't foresake me, Clementine.
I'm being attacked by a pack of xenophobic wolves and wolvesses!!
Do the right thing.
And by the way, HA yourself!
Fine. HA! HA! HA! U happy?

LOL, what do u think i am? A vampire? The twilight films aren't real, my dear Catcher! But they r REAL sh*t tho!!

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#160428 Mar 25, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright Iraq.
This appears to be an attempt to draw an analogy between Hitler's Germany circa 1939 and Husein's Iraq circa 2003.

That's a complete and utter failure from the very start. Any analogy you MIGHT have been able to draw between the two died when Iraq was run out of Kuwait and subsequently isolated after the Gulf War. THERE IS NO COMPARISON like that within the realm of possibility, other than the fact that Hussein and Hitler were dictators and really bad guys.

For the record, Baghdad did not fire upon coalition aircraft after 1993, a coalition which included Chirac's France until 1998. Subsequent attacks by coalition aircraft were undertaken whenever they locked radar onto patrolling aircraft for even a couple of seconds.

Long Beach, CA

#160429 Mar 25, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe in your dreams...
Shhh.

I have to impress Clementia, she's an Indian (Sikh) princess.

Location hidden

#160430 Mar 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhh.
ROFL!!

U'R A SWEET JOKER!!:-)

I'm a Punjabi (Sikh) princess, actually!:-p

Location hidden

#160431 Mar 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhh.
How lovely.

Long Beach, CA

#160432 Mar 25, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL!!
U'R A SWEET JOKER!!:-)
I'm a Punjabi (Sikh) princess, actually!:-p
I have to warn you, Clementine.

This thread may not be safe for naive, sincere, virginal young ladies.

There are some rough, primitive, America-love-it-or-leave-it people here. One or another of them may not be above making a "towel head" comment.

But then again, Catcher is here to protect you from any meanie.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#160434 Mar 25, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>This appears to be an attempt to draw an analogy between Hitler's Germany circa 1939 and Husein's Iraq circa 2003.
You appear to be correct.
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a complete and utter failure from the very start. Any analogy you MIGHT have been able to draw between the two died when Iraq was run out of Kuwait and subsequently isolated after the Gulf War. THERE IS NO COMPARISON like that within the realm of possibility, other than the fact that Hussein and Hitler were dictators and really bad guys.
OH REALLY! A complete & utter failure from the very start? If you read it accurately, the comparison was based on the possibility that Hussein could feel emboldened by a success in Kuwait to then try Saudi Arabia. IIRC, the Kingdom expressed those very concerns to Bush the elder. I stated that it was because of GHW Bush that Hussein did NOT become Hitler II.

Chaser has since answered that the USA acted correctly to help stop Hitler, but was willing to hold short on Hussein, even though it was unclear what Hussein might do AFTER Kuwait.
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record, Baghdad did not fire upon coalition aircraft after 1993, a coalition which included Chirac's France until 1998. Subsequent attacks by coalition aircraft were undertaken whenever they locked radar onto patrolling aircraft for even a couple of seconds.
FTR noted: however by, "whenever <they> locked radar" meaning Iraqi radar installations, this constituted a possible threat and was dealt with accordingly. SOP.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#160435 Mar 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What risk?
RE: your msg #160398 of course.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#160436 Mar 25, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>How lovely.
i'm home ! Don't be jealous of them , its a lover quarrel between Chatcher and Clemetine. MWBHBAHHAHAHAA
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#160437 Mar 25, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR POST #160397
I am interested in doing the right thing.
And if we do, our global image will be improved.
_________
"Think very carefully before involving ourselves, especially in a military action, in foreign countries."
DUH!!
Any other "specifics" you'd care to mention? And you don't have to limit yourself to 25 words, or 1000 or even 4000. Use as many words as you want, use more than one post if you have to.
Answer straight, Catcher, and leave Bush out of it. Just take it from here.
WHAT IS or ARE THE RIGHT THING(S) AMERICA AND AMERICANS OUGHT TO DO?
i'M HOME MOMMA ! bwhahhaahhaaaaa

You a right wing War mongering supporters of US imperial militaristic agendas is ruining USA and the World; greed and Power is your fascist down fall MTF. wake up time YOU WAR MONGERIN INHUMAN FASCIST dimwits!

LUCKY YOU ARE AS SOME OF YOUNGER GENERATIONS DON'T WANT TO TELL IT TO YOUR UGLY FACE UPFRONT, BUT I WILL DO IT!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arkansas'......'O.J.' 4 min Doctor REALITY 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 732,812
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min RiccardoFire 94,649
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Porkpie Hat 257,870
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 538,818
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Thinking 226,288
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min mike 599,846
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••