Thanks for the input.<quoted text>
1) Moot. Millions of people in this country are intelligent. The actor James Woods has an reported IQ of 180 and I'll bet a Topix dollar if he were Commander in Chief he would have known the 'P' in Marine Corp was silent. An indication Obama didn't do well in the English portion of his SAT's perhaps? I wouldn't know. He has had his academic stats sealed and going only by his arrogance, I'm going to assume if he were "off the charts smart", they would have released them.
2) He has? Last I knew he studied law, international law, economics and social issues in college. Maybe you could provide me with a source for the assertion that he's "studied history carefully."
3) He's deceptive and secretive. He's masterful at getting votes and was elected in good part on his "likeability." Competence doesn't matter much in the view of the low information voter. Take you for example........
4) Wanting to "fundamentally transform America" doesn't translate into caring deeply for his country. He cares deeply about forcing this country into an ideology he prefers and envisions. He despises many things about this country.
5) Let me count the ways.
6) No one wanted HIM to fail. Nearly 50% of the country want his plan for America to fail. Big difference. Stop whining and creating some unseen force that people want the black guy to fail. There's no hidden plan to "take back the plantation," Catcher.
7) He is absolutely a socialist. What is up with you people and that word? You don't mind him enacting policies which promote socialism but you can't stomach the word. Francois Hollande President of France is his soul mate. Do some research and see for yourself the similarities in platforms.
8) Big flipping deal. Millions of Americans epitomize family values. I don't see him with an agressive agenda promoting responsible parenting in regard to the 70+% of African American girls/women having children out of wedlock along with the highest number of MIA fathers in our population. Personal responsibility doesn't sell for democrats. It's a contradiction to entitlements.
9) That's one sad looking nutshell.
10) That's because the reasons you like and admire this guy are flimsey.
I'm off to the gym