Bush is a hero
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#160017 Mar 8, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Gas prices are up, food prices are up, those giving up the effort to find employment are up, taxes are up, the UNDER-employed numbers are up, entitlement recipient numbers are up, food stamp numbers are up, and unless you're one of those who thinks that unemployment number is hovering around 8%, dig past the happy liberal headline and you'll find the true nummber is around 13%.
Ditto for housing and sales being up. Wend your way through the smoke and mirrors and find out how they arrive at th, you pleton's headline. The record highs of the stock market also has a story and I'm pretty confident the 3 million women who you care so much about who have fallen into the category of poverty under Obama, don't care much about Wall Street. They live on Main Street.
Your naivete is astounding.
Interjecting for Catcher you right wing war mongers/NeoCons ruined America and World with your war machines..., And, the bipartisanShop-of-horror no longer viable as they kowtow to corporatism/oligarchy elitist agendas a plutocracy ruined US and the World livilihood The worst bunch are the Republicans (the leaders ) way more worst than the Democrats (The leaders), both failed American People. Actually , it not all Obama fault, as number of previous Administrations had a hand in ruining our US and many of the world livelihood/economies. The world is on to you our Right Wing War mongers, whether you know it directly or indirectly. And you blame just one man, Pres. Obama tells us all you mentally challenged our American right Wing monsters are way worst then the left wings of America. You right wing blame most of ills on Left wing. Add, not lEft or right nor Liberal or Neocon ... Care to discuss this or yopu agraid and mentally challenged Lyndi?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#160018 Mar 8, 2013
Bush a hero.........LMAO!!!!!!!!!

United States

#160019 Mar 8, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Still, what's to address? It's called "spending cuts". You asked for it, you got it. What's the beef? Did you think that could happen without any actual effect to real people?
Yes, I really think you did.
For eight years ya'll (speaking collectively) said nothing nada zip as the deficit ballooned out of control. Then in Nov 08 ya'll got born-again fiscal religion. Hallellujah. Ever since then it's been "spending cuts, spending cuts, spending cuts". But what do you mean specifically? "I don't know, just don't cut mine, and don't make me contribute."
OK, so here we are.
Ay caramba! You people can't make up your mind.
I'm gonna had field trip and take Lyndi down memory lane , her monstrous right wing agendas that ruined the US and world. As to Deficit the war debts of previous Administrations had aggregated in Obama Admin. why Lyndi and most warmongering right wing denied the fact it not just all is Obama Fault. Like they say fool me once and fool me again, you not so lucky to do it again. WBHAHAHAHAHAAAA
lisw

Lewis Center, OH

#160020 Mar 8, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Did you maybe mean a different fable, or am I missing something?
Now, you're being pithy (p-i-s-s-y, pithy) so I doubt you'll deign to explain, but I fail to see how you can work a lesson about the value of hard work into/onto my post.
I had to wait to get back to you as I had to take my "chrysler" in for a recall issue.
Perhaps the old story fits Catcher the best (Lyndi's a good ant) and I was reading his junk at the same time, but you are so cavalier, you could easily be a grasshopper. "No big deal, it's happened before, that's not what is going on" etc. It's all fiddling. I didn't see Rove's meltdown but even so I can understand it. Something happened that I think we will look at years from now with surprise. The Republicans did look like they'd win, then Obama cried and the polls were open and someday we'll have the rest of the story. Obama really is the worst thing to happen to this country and no it sure isn't because he's black it's because he's a very poor candidate for president, but along with that a very scary idealogue. All I can hope for right now is someone to come along and undo some of the damage

United States

#160021 Mar 8, 2013
uidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Interjecting for Catcher you right wing war mongers/NeoCons ruined America and World with your war machines..., And, the bipartisanShop-of-horror no longer viable as they kowtow to corporatism/oligarchy elitist agendas a plutocracy ruined US and the World livilihood The worst bunch are the Republicans (the leaders ) way more worst than the Democrats (The leaders), both failed American People. Actually , it not all Obama fault, as number of previous Administrations had a hand in ruining our US and many of the world livelihood/economies. The world is on to you our Right Wing War mongers, whether you know it directly or indirectly. And you blame just one man, Pres. Obama tells us all you mentally challenged our American right Wing monsters are way worst then the left wings of America. You right wing blame most of ills on Left wing. Add, not lEft or right nor Liberal or Neocon ... Care to discuss this or yopu agraid and mentally challenged Lyndi?
s/h/b '...you afraid

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#160022 Mar 8, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he didn't have his answer 10 hours into the filibuster. It took 13 hours, weeks of direct questioning and a root canal to get the answer he wanted.
THIS is what he wanted {minus of course the first stupid first sentence where he pretends it's a new question}
"It has come to my attention that you have now asked an additional question:“Does the President have the authority to use a weaponized drone to kill an American not engaged in combat on American soil?” The answer to that question is no.
Sincerely,
Eric H. Holder, Jr."
Betcha Barry was annoyed when he had to okay that little note You know Barry. The same Barry who was all holier than thou and squeamish about waterboading but isn't opposed to sending in a drone to blowing some American from Anytown, USA into the land of Kingdom Come..........
Youse in Faux Noizone operate in a no-fact land, but the question did in fact change. In the initial question Paul made a vague hypothetical inquiry that boiled down to whether the President has the power to authorize "lethal force....against a US citizen on US soil, and without trial." (Sounds like police work in a crisis situation to me, but who's counting)

It was the second iteration of Paul's question that narrowed it down to "non-combatant," to which the DOJ easily responded, "No." Whoever's watering down your facts left that out, I'm sure, because no doubt you're as honest as a schoolmarm.

The whole thing had the singular effect of heightening Paul's profile, which it might be assumed was the major point.

The collateral effect is that it heightened the President's "tough on terrorism" profile. Ooops! Damn that law of unintended consequences.
lisw

Lewis Center, OH

#160023 Mar 8, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>lisw never met a poster she disagrees with that she couldn't find some kind of personal flaw, almost always involving hypocrisy, she couldn't analyze and diagnose.
However the grasshopper wasn't catty.(wow Willie)
lisw

Lewis Center, OH

#160024 Mar 8, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>How frustrating it must be for you and lisw to put up with inferior defective people intruding on your private chat board, Lyndi.
You claim people on the left don't answer your posts, but the truth is you are consistently very crude about shifting any conversation immediately back to what you want to talk about, working in a few cheap sound bytes and talking points, then whining foul when people don't play by your rules.
I reserve the right to point that out when you do it, and if you don't like that - even better.
Wow again, Willie. I guess my skills are getting rusty. I sure had you pegged wrong.
lisw

Lewis Center, OH

#160025 Mar 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct about how I feel: I don't like to see people suffer.
But you don't know what I do to make things better.
Now which is it. Do things need to be better and you are doing something about it (I never said you didn't) or are they hunky dory?

United States

#160026 Mar 8, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
"They" do?
Well tell "Mr. They" that maybe it's because the left won't respond directly or with much detail to our comments, concerns and questions regarding this administrations actions, policies and end results.
Maybe instead of calling our comments "whiney" and "paranoid" and telling us it must be Fox News or Faux News{the overly used nickname which stopped being amusing ---> years ago but still gives fuel to your your Obama propaganda machine} that must be polluting our ability to think, you might actually stop playing dodge ball and get to the meat of some of these topics.
I have thrown a number of issues out for discussion and get nothing much back.
Here, address this one.
In the internal email, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service official Charles Brown said he asked if he could try to spread out the sequester cuts in his region to minimize the impact, and he said he was told not to do anything that would lessen the dire impacts Congress had been warned of.
“We have gone on record with a notification to Congress and whoever else that ‘APHIS would eliminate assistance to producers in 24 states in managing wildlife damage to the aquaculture industry, unless they provide funding to cover the costs.’ So it is our opinion that however you manage that reduction, you need to make sure you are not contradicting what we said the impact would be,” Mr. Brown, in the internal email, said his superiors told him.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Not Obama Fan nor a Bush Fan.
Not lib nor NeoCon/Con , sure not on left nor Right.
My answer to Faux Noise as most our US Media is Corporatist impacrt controls, wake up time. You answers about Faux noise. http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T4MCDT1... . You get a thrill!

As to environmental impact, you US War mongering/War/raw resource-for-profitering right wing nuts ruined our Water, land, air... and you have nerve to blame and complain, if you only can fathom and ruminate in mirror. Eat and drink ACID rain and oil sludge, and breath foul sulphurous fumes, toxic lands... hope you and warmongering right wing monsters generations and after Enjoy all the posions...! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAa

United States

#160027 Mar 8, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>How frustrating it must be for you and lisw to put up with inferior defective people intruding on your private chat board, Lyndi.
You claim people on the left don't answer your posts, but the truth is you are consistently very crude about shifting any conversation immediately back to what you want to talk about, working in a few cheap sound bytes and talking points, then whining foul when people don't play by your rules.
I reserve the right to point that out when you do it, and if you don't like that - even better.
Them warmongering right wing peons can only bully weaker of society ...

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#160028 Mar 8, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I had to wait to get back to you as I had to take my "chrysler" in for a recall issue.
Perhaps the old story fits Catcher the best (Lyndi's a good ant) and I was reading his junk at the same time, but you are so cavalier, you could easily be a grasshopper. "No big deal, it's happened before, that's not what is going on" etc. It's all fiddling. I didn't see Rove's meltdown but even so I can understand it. Something happened that I think we will look at years from now with surprise. The Republicans did look like they'd win, then Obama cried and the polls were open and someday we'll have the rest of the story. Obama really is the worst thing to happen to this country and no it sure isn't because he's black it's because he's a very poor candidate for president, but along with that a very scary idealogue. All I can hope for right now is someone to come along and undo some of the damage
I can understand Rove being shocked and disappointed in the election results, but if he's half the political operative he's been given credit for (and he is) there's no way he could be shocked or surprised that the networks, including Fox, called a state (Ohio, I think) based on the data they had.

As to the rest - if by cavalier you mean I don't share your paranoia about Obama any more than I shared the paranoia about the guy before him, I plead guilty.

I think ETC called me an ostrich rather than an ant, though.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#160029 Mar 8, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Now which is it. Do things need to be better and you are doing something about it (I never said you didn't) or are they hunky dory?
The economy is improving, as I said earlier.

Many things require improvement. I try to do my part.

We are far from a "hunky dory" situation, but I am optimistic about the future.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#160030 Mar 8, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>However the grasshopper wasn't catty.(wow Willie)
Ants and grasshoppers and "you don't really care about people?

Please.
lisw

Lewis Center, OH

#160031 Mar 8, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I can understand Rove being shocked and disappointed in the election results, but if he's half the political operative he's been given credit for (and he is) there's no way he could be shocked or surprised that the networks, including Fox, called a state (Ohio, I think) based on the data they had.
As to the rest - if by cavalier you mean I don't share your paranoia about Obama any more than I shared the paranoia about the guy before him, I plead guilty.
I think ETC called me an ostrich rather than an ant, though.
Catcher's an ostrich and if you're an ant you sure don't want anyone else to be.

“The future begins”

every moment

#160032 Mar 8, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Wow again, Willie. I guess my skills are getting rusty. I sure had you pegged wrong.
If I only had a nickel for how many times you've said that. If I was you I'd be gettin outa the profiling biz....
lisw

Lewis Center, OH

#160033 Mar 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The economy is improving, as I said earlier.
Many things require improvement. I try to do my part.
We are far from a "hunky dory" situation, but I am optimistic about the future.
Oh okay. I was hearing "hunky dory" My bad. if I think things are kind of bad it must be because I'm watching nieces and nephews returning home to their parents because they can't make it on their own (at ages 30-35) I'm seeing friends and family jobless. It must just be in my little corner.

“The future begins”

every moment

#160034 Mar 8, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Catcher's an ostrich and if you're an ant you sure don't want anyone else to be.
By many indicators, the economy is improving. That is a fact. Has it "trickled down" yet to the middle-class? Well, according to supply-side economic theory, which is still the Republicans primary fiscal plank, big things should be happening.

Here again, as in the "less taxes equal more revenue" meme, we are out of philosophical abstracts and into reality. Jobs should be trickling down. So, where's the beef?
XYZYOMOMMAUPASS

United States

#160035 Mar 8, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>By many indicators, the economy is improving. That is a fact. Has it "trickled down" yet to the middle-class? Well, according to supply-side economic theory, which is still the Republicans primary fiscal plank, big things should be happening.
Here again, as in the "less taxes equal more revenue" meme, we are out of philosophical abstracts and into reality. Jobs should be trickling down. So, where's the beef?
Reagan RigNomics or is Voodoo Economics?

WBHAHAHAHAAA
UiDiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#160036 Mar 8, 2013
That me above Excuse! BWHAHAHHAAA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 8 min andet1987 1,722
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min LAWEST100 641,487
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 40 min Wolfs Song 104,655
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Ooogah Boogah 38,067
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr true observation 618,384
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr janeebee 18,689
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr The Hangman 969,956
More from around the web