Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#159923 Mar 5, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you take an hour out of your day and give yourself the gift of learning the differences between classical liberalism and modern liberalism.
I suggest you cease living in your Alice in Wonderland world and join us in the here and now.

I knew you wouldn't like the definition.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#159924 Mar 5, 2013
bad bob wrote:
The Quote of the Decade:
"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better." ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006
Yes. So we hit a record today on the nyse. Again it doest' add up. More people can't even afford a new car now, more people are out of work ect. But you can bet the dear leader is already having a speech drafted to glory in this.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#159925 Mar 5, 2013
So what happens when the fed pulls the plug and stops propping up the stock market?

Clearwater and Honolulu

#159926 Mar 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you cease living in your Alice in Wonderland world and join us in the here and now.
Thankful so thankful I don't live in your world. Your world that calls evil good and good evil. You can have it.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#159927 Mar 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You copied a wiki definition who's reputation as a respected source is considered mediocre at best and you'd have been lucky to have received a C- for your efforts in any 8th grade classroom. You don't know the difference between classical liberalism and modern liberalism and the differences are as vast and as important to recognize as those between classical music and heavy metal music.
You are politically uninformed and on this particular subject, you are uneducated.

Now, scoot. You're giving me a headache.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#159928 Mar 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
\

Typical cop out. You can't counter the difference between
classic and modern liberal, so you deflect instead?

You got probs junior.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#159929 Mar 5, 2013
So much for health care in Cuba.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#159930 Mar 5, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
.........and so much for Hugo Chavez in Venezuela. He's gone where the goblins go......
Maybe Sean Penn will give the eulogy!

lol-

Clearwater and Honolulu

#159931 Mar 5, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
.........and so much for Hugo Chavez in Venezuela. He's gone where the goblins go......
Maybe Sean Penn will give the eulogy!
lol-
Got the news on now. Here is hope that freedom will win the day now.

San Francisco, CA

#159932 Mar 5, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
You copied a wiki definition who's reputation as a respected source is considered mediocre at best and you'd have been lucky to have received a C- for your efforts in any 8th grade classroom. You don't know the difference between classical liberalism and modern liberalism and the differences are as vast and as important to recognize as those between classical music and heavy metal music.
You are politically uninformed and on this particular subject, you are uneducated.
Now, scoot. You're giving me a headache.
You should know better than to tell me to scoot.

You would miss out on a free education!

I chose Wiki, because it's written at a seventh-grade level and you could understand.

And who are you to tell me what "kind" of liberal I am? I happen to believe in all of the principles of liberalism that I forwarded to you.

Nor am I uneducated. You just happen to be a one-trick pony.

I can understand your headache too. If my party were in the despair yours finds itself in right now, especially after all the pre-election celebrating you did, I'd have a terrible migraine.

Enjoy.

San Francisco, CA

#159933 Mar 5, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
It's your god's fault, you know.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#159935 Mar 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just happen to be a one-trick pony.
Which is more stupid? Being the one-trick pony or the spectator who keeps coming back to see the pony do the same trick?

You remind me of the boy who sat behind me in the 4th grade and liked to untie the ribbons in my ponytail.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#159936 Mar 5, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Got the news on now. Here is hope that freedom will win the day now.
Create two general catagories consisting of conservative and liberal and then place the idea of freedom in the catagory where it belongs.

Btw_ what religion promotes personal freedom?

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#159937 Mar 5, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is more stupid? Being the one-trick pony or the spectator who keeps coming back to see the pony do the same trick?
You remind me of the boy who sat behind me in the 4th grade and liked to untie the ribbons in my ponytail.
That is because you have quite the imagination. There is a difference between subjective and objective reality.

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#159938 Mar 5, 2013
Absent agreed upon definitions of classical and modern liberalism, no one can offer an opinion on the differences - a topic that probably makes for a great second or third level college political science class but has little practical application in real world politics.

You'd also have to explore the differences between classical and modern conservatism, which are every bit as significant as the differences in what is alleged to be the two forms of liberalism.

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#159939 Mar 5, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Create two general catagories consisting of conservative and liberal and then place the idea of freedom in the catagory where it belongs.
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because you have quite the imagination. There is a difference between subjective and objective reality.
The second post points out the reason your first post was pretty silly.
lisw

Sardinia, OH

#159940 Mar 5, 2013
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#159941 Mar 5, 2013
lisw wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/03 /05/white-house-cancels-tours- due-to-sequester/?tid=pm_polit ics_pop
I can't stop laughing!
This newest mini crisis of shutting down White House tours he's concocted is all part of his act. The fear mongering tour he went on regarding the sequester didn't work which annoyed him and as predicted he's pulling the petulant child routine and intentionally creating the illusion of suffering.
"I'll show them!"

We're the most powerful nation on earth but we can't afford tours anymore at the White House. Lol! The guy spends a million bucks of taxpayer money to play golf with Tiger Woods, then pulls this stunt.
He must have an even lower opinion of his voting base than I do. I'm hoping they'll see through this charade. He evidently is confident they won't.
lisw

Sardinia, OH

#159942 Mar 5, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
This newest mini crisis of shutting down White House tours he's concocted is all part of his act. The fear mongering tour he went on regarding the sequester didn't work which annoyed him and as predicted he's pulling the petulant child routine and intentionally creating the illusion of suffering.
"I'll show them!"
We're the most powerful nation on earth but we can't afford tours anymore at the White House. Lol! The guy spends a million bucks of taxpayer money to play golf with Tiger Woods, then pulls this stunt.
He must have an even lower opinion of his voting base than I do. I'm hoping they'll see through this charade. He evidently is confident they won't.
I don't think he and Michelle liked the White House tours. They couldn't walk around the house in their jammies.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#159943 Mar 5, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>The second post points out the reason your first post was pretty silly.
Posting here is silly, it goes with the turf, right bozo?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Hidingfromyou 837,664
Never join the Military 4 min Protester 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Liam 589,676
News Mark Steyn: New questions about Obama's eligibi... 6 min caesar 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min Liam 40,477
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 20 min WasteWater 5,893
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 23 min WasteWater 4,210
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Truths 612,160
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr WasteWater 271,294
More from around the web