“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#159883 Mar 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why show that to me?
Dick Cheney is your guy.
Actually chaser, if you want to fight a war on religion, it might be better to start with the muslims..........Especially when you want to talk about womens rights..........

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#159884 Mar 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. Thankful to know otherwise.
Okay then. I'm fairly certain your version of 'god' isn't all-powerful, as well....we agree on something!

#159885 Mar 4, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
I've always known Rodman was weird, but until Friday I didn't know he was stupid, too.
Hi Roberta..........

Where ya Been?

#159886 Mar 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. If even half of what passes here by libs held up I wouldn't spend a bit of time in some of the "front groups" as Willie calls it. Still aren't getting our orders down here. Ah well.
Did you see the Romney interview?

To bad he didnt get the chance to LEAD.

Obama waits till the last day to get together with Congress on Sequestration. That isnt leadership..........

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#159887 Mar 4, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the Romney interview?
To bad he didnt get the chance to LEAD.
Obama waits till the last day to get together with Congress on Sequestration. That isnt leadership..........
Nahh, missed it. Busy with my new job just hearing the highlights. So many examples of zero leadership that to my mind that isn't going to matter. What will matter is the pain, and I think this is why Obama hopes many do feel it. For the first time in a long time feel a bit of comfort here as I look forward to working more normal hours again. I did hear that the dear leader's fling to south Fl. with Tiger cost over a million! But darn those evil 9-12ers asking to keep gov in check. Ah, it would be funny if not so sad. Take care.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

#159888 Mar 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. At some point some of these problems that the dems own will visit the very people that have voted for it. All the speeches all the crap can't change the fact that the so called recovery summer of the dear leader hasn't done anything for most people. Did just hear from a guy that was in Washington D.C. a few days ago. He said D.C. right now is like Dubai with the amount of building going on. People will wake up to problems owned by this admin and that few places in the U.S are seeing growth but D.C.
I find it hilarious that Donna Brazile doesn't know why her health insurance costs have gone up. I guess she never heard of obamacare.

How stupid do you have to be to actually believe liberal propaganda? "Here's your sign" Donna.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

#159889 Mar 4, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Your dunce cap doesn't fit me, and I'll sit wherever I like, thanks.
Here's an idea: Since you are one, why don't YOU relate what the 'average Tea Partier' is.
(This should be good...)
Could be, but as I said, I prefer to leave our opposition as clueless as they currently are.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#159890 Mar 4, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Go back and find it.
2) Go back and find it.
3) Go back and find it.
4) Go back and find it.
A liberal.
Someone who thinks I should double my efforts while they sit on their a$$.
Ah, no facts, huh? Why should one "go back and find" more of your unsubstantiated disgruntled opinions? One can find that on any given quarter-hour of Faux Noize.

#159891 Mar 4, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
I've always known Rodman was weird, but until Friday I didn't know he was stupid, too.
"There is nobody at the CIA who could tell you more personally about Kim Jong Un than Dennis Rodman, and that in itself is scary." -- Col. Stephen Ganyard, USMC (ret.)

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#159892 Mar 4, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, no facts, huh? Why should one "go back and find" more of your unsubstantiated disgruntled opinions? One can find that on any given quarter-hour of Faux Noize.
REEEEEEEEALLY!

So if I tuned in from 10Am to 7Pm Eastern, I could find that on
FNN? Or maybe 10Pm to 11Pm Eastern, I could find that? Wowman,
thanksfertheupdate.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#159893 Mar 4, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be, but as I said, I prefer to leave our opposition as clueless as they currently are.
Of course you do. Misery loves company, eh?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#159894 Mar 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
So true.
Progressives always allow for exceptions in their application of equal treatment and acceptance of all peoples and opinions. If they decide you're a redneck or tea partier etc you don't qualify as being worthy of having a say in their egalitarian utopia.
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#159895 Mar 4, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
Now that the Pentagon is lifting the ban on women in combat I fully expect the libs are planning to require women to register for the draft too.
Gender equality and all that stuff.....
yuk yuk yuk
Not a lib. You really are moron, what so good become a pawn for illicit war-for-profiteering wars or for any wars it that matter?

You really are dumb... liberal stance have nothing to do with these awful things that is down against humanity, you lack critical reasoning skills, logic is awful, dumb, stupid, immaturity, have clue about sanctity of life, you immoral right wing are dumb...

Read up Stupid

1/3rd of Women in US Military Raped | NEWS JUNKIE POST
newsjunkiepost.com/2010/01/26/13rd-of-women-i...

This problem is not confined to the US military ... to allow their employees access to US courts in cases of rape or sexual ... herself against rape?

Pentagon most time would recognize nor defend women in rape cases.

---

Kate Richards O"Hare, 1915
The women of the United States are nothing but brood sows, having sons to be put into the army and made into fertilizer.

--- This above quote also include female species who join the military are not exempt.
====
Henry Kissinger , member of TLC,
"Soldiers are expendable -- dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy."

United States

#159896 Mar 4, 2013
add! Robert Gates Sued Over U.S. Military's Rape Epidemic - The …
www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/02/15/rob ......

A landmark lawsuit filed Tuesday against the Defense secretary and ... it’s destroying the military internally.” Even when rape cases are ... Our Food Is Killing Us;

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#159897 Mar 4, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
"Miss Righty Smartypants?"
I suppose it's better than when you called me "sweetheart" which I personally resent as I see it as demeaning and minimizing to my gender.
Tell me. Whe you're in a restaurant, do you call the waitress, "Hon?"
Are you also fond of the term "the" wife?
"The little woman" perhaps?
===
You don't practice what you profess.
Instead of ignorant ad hominems, why not address my post?

Huh?

I suggested you look up "liberal" in a dictionary, and this is your response?

See? You refuse to address the substance of my posts, you weenie.

Is weenie also demeaning and minimizing of your gender?
lisw

Sardinia, OH

#159899 Mar 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of ignorant ad hominems, why not address my post?
Huh?
I suggested you look up "liberal" in a dictionary, and this is your response?
See? You refuse to address the substance of my posts, you weenie.
Is weenie also demeaning and minimizing of your gender?
Little weenie would be demeaning and minimizing of "your" gender. Little woman is definitely demeaning to women. Did you really call her that? Catcher! Or sweetie or honey. You should know better.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#159900 Mar 4, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Little weenie would be demeaning and minimizing of "your" gender. Little woman is definitely demeaning to women. Did you really call her that? Catcher! Or sweetie or honey. You should know better.
Little woman, never. Sweetie or honey, never.

Lyndi said I called her sweetheart. I don't recall, but perhaps I did.

If I did, I do apologize.

There's nothing wrong with the term, if one means it. Otherwise, yes, it's demeaning.

United States

#159901 Mar 4, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I don't take offense, but please keep it honest. I'm one of those who was a liberal, to the core and became conservative. But I am not predictable. You can't predict what I believe because I'm conservative. I am for gay marriage for one reason. I had gay clients who told me the secrets of their heart and I realized they are just as much in love, just as much entitled to a committed recognized relationship as anyone. I am for a form of amnesty not because Obama wants votes but because I truly can identify with what those who came here illegally might be going through. So man up and admit that you have just as many wrong ideas about conservatives as any conservative has about a liberal.
your above post addressed to WWW

look what i got i say you a neoCON!

Homophobes and Neo Nazis: Behind The Conservative War on LGBT

By: Adalia WoodburyMay. 15th, 2012
more from Adalia Woodbury

Denial is a conservative’s friend. As it denies the war it is waging on women, the same is true about the GOP’s war on the LGBT Community. The war is on multiple fronts from spending millions to defend the so called Defense of Marriage act, to Mitt Romney’s promise to reinstate DADT and comparable policies at the state level. Most recently, right wing homophobes aligned with Neo Nazis to make Amendment 1 law in the state of North Carolina.

Amendment 1 was not merely a ban on same sex marriage, which was already outlawed in North Carolina. It is a amendment to North Carolina’s constitution which bans legal unions other than between one man and one woman. According to ballotpedia:

Marriage between one man and one woman is the only domestic legal union that shall be valid or recognized in this State. This section does not prohibit a private party from entering into contracts with another private party; nor does this section prohibit courts from adjudicating the rights of private parties pursuant to such contracts.

In other words, under North Carolina’s constitution, same sex couples will not be recognized in any form. This is not for lack of trying by more enligtened North Carolinians.

For example, dailytarheel.com reports:

In Orange County, 79 percent of voters voted against the amendment. Orange county recorded a nearly 44 percent voter turnout rate in the primary.

Conservatives managed to garner enough support for this measure with a little help from the Neo Nazi group, World Wide White Pride which supported the measure in the name of preserving the caucasion race. That’s exactly the argument Jodie Brunstetter, wife of State Senator Peter Brunsletter used when justifying her support for the measure.

In fact, according to the Huffington Post, Mrs. Brunstetter said

The reason my husband wrote Amendment 1 was because the Caucasian race is
diminishing and we need to uh, reproduce.
===.>
http://www.politicususa.com/conservative-war-...
for more

United States

#159902 Mar 4, 2013
add!

To be sure, Mrs. Brunstetter’s comment makes you want to take a shower. There are more comments and actions by conservatives that have a similar effect.

There was the time audience members booed a gay soldier during a candidates debate.

In response to a question about DADT (and waiting until the audience stopped booing the man who asked it) former Presidential candidate, Rick Santorum had this to say:

I would say, any type of sexual activity has absolutely no place in the military,” he said.“And the fact that they’re making a point to include it as a provision within the military that we are going to recognize a group of people and give them a special privilege to — to — and removing “don’t ask/don’t tell” I think tries to inject social policy into the military. And the military’s job is to do one thing, and that is to defend our country.

Then there’s pray the gay away Michelle Bachmann. She explains how same sex couples can get married. Courtesy of the Washington Post:

“They can get married,” Bachmann responded,“but they abide by the same law as everyone else. They can marry a man if they’re a woman. Or they can marry a woman if they’re a man.”

Then there is Dominic Dieter, the “screw your daughter straight guy” who later made one of those “if anyone was offended apologies.

Aside from the homophobic statements, Conservatives oppose anti bullying legislature because such laws would somehow impose the so called homosexual agenda in the schools. Seriously. Watch it explained in this video, courtesy of Think Progress.

United States

#159903 Mar 4, 2013
So, aside from supporting a ban on same sex marriage; seeking to reinstate Don’t Ask Don’t tell to send gay members of the Military back to the closet; spending money we supposedly defending the Defense of Marriage act while cutting programs to feed and educate our children and giving a nod and a wink to bullying the gay away, the GOP doesn’t have any issues with the LGBT community at all.

On the positive side, the President announced that he supports same sex marriage. During an interview with ABC’s Robin Robert’s, President Obama said:

I have to tell you that over the course of several years as I have talked to friends and family and neighbors when I think about members of my own staff who are in incredibly committed monogamous relationships, same-sex relationships, who are raising kids together, when I think about those soldiers or airmen or marines or sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf and yet feel constrained, even now that Don’t Ask Don’t Tell is gone, because they are not able to commit themselves in a marriage, at a certain point I’ve just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same sex couples should be able to get married.

See Jason Easley’s report for more details.

Conservatives say there is no war on the LGBT community, but there certainly is one. It’s proven in the policy, and backed up by ugly rhetoric from homophobes and Neo Nazis. In addition, Senator Peter Brunsletter’s wife’s comment lends credence to the theory that the passage of Amendment 1 in North Carolina is the Trojan Horse meant to clear the path for similar limitations of marriage rights.

Image from comingoutjournal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min confrinting with ... 548,544
Gay snapchat names 3 min GoRebz 35
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Stilgar Fifrawi 750,445
Dubai Massage best body to body massage 9 min sexy girls 1
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 12 min sexy girls 117
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min Truths 602,167
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 21 min needhelp 8
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min Dr_Zorderz 261,649
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 49 min flatbushsam 126

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE