Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>That sure explains childhood cancers, worldwide hunger, dirty little wars, blood diamonds, child rape, terrorism, the growing scarcity of drinkable water and arable land, and an environment so toxic that 1 in 10 children are now being diagnosed with autism...such a fine way to run a world, eh?
Yep. Of course some of those things could be made better if man that has power over other man made the choice to make this world a better place. But why do that when you can blame God?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

<quoted text>That sure explains childhood cancers, worldwide hunger, dirty little wars, blood diamonds, child rape, terrorism, the growing scarcity of drinkable water and arable land, and an environment so toxic that 1 in 10 children are now being diagnosed with autism...such a fine way to run a world, eh?
Btw, my new job helps with the hunger thing. Want to put your money where your mouth is?

http://feedingamerica.org/

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
"Miss Righty Smartypants?"
I suppose it's better than when you called me "sweetheart" which I personally resent as I see it as demeaning and minimizing to my gender.
Tell me. Whe you're in a restaurant, do you call the waitress, "Hon?"
Are you also fond of the term "the" wife?
"The little woman" perhaps?
===
You don't practice what you profess.
So true.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Dictionaries are compiled by liberal egghead academics
;-}
And Gutenberg that gave birth to the printing press was a ? Just saying.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then, God must be a Democrat!
Tell the Bobs.
Is that why in Charlotte last Aug some didn't want to invoke His name? True to form it was changed when the uproar happened. I would have had more respect if they had stayed on point with their disdain of people of faith. I did post in this very forum some that said outright obama was their savior.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Now that the Pentagon is lifting the ban on women in combat I fully expect the libs are planning to require women to register for the draft too.
Gender equality and all that stuff.....

yuk yuk yuk

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Your view of war on women.
http://www.rightwingnews.com/wp-content/uploa...
My view on war on women.
http://c481901.r1.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/...
Seems we're at odds at what a war on women looks like.
"...the attacks on women went far beyond campaign soundbites. In 2012, 42 states and Washington DC adopted 122 provisions relating to both reproductive health and access issues. A third of these laws specifically limited access to abortion services, either through medically unnecessary but required services, funding restrictions, or reductions of abortion coverage in health insurance plans. Sadly, no laws were adopted to actually increase or improve access to family planning or comprehensive sex education....

The situation at the state level isn't much better. In January, legislators introduced 430 provisions related to reproductive health and rights, more than a third of which would restrict access to abortion.

In Colorado, for example, despite overwhelming evidence in the elections that men and women voters opposed attacks on women, several lawmakers chose to waste public resources and introduce five anti-choice and anti-women bills." http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/...

And this little tidbit:
" Ms. Khalifa, who was born in Egypt and raised in Texas, wears a head scarf but also juggles, comfortably, the demands of American suburbia: crowded schedule, minivan and all.

She is one of a type now found in most sizable U.S. cities: vocal Muslim women wary of the predominantly male leadership of their communit[ies]. and increasingly weary of suspicions of non-Muslims about Islam.

These women have achieved a level of success and visibility unmatched elsewhere. They say they are molded by the freedoms of the United States — indeed, many unabashedly sing its praises — and by the intellectual ferment stirred when American-born and immigrant Muslims mix. Ms. Khalifa heads a consultancy working with students, executives, soldiers and even the F.B.I. to overcome stereotypes. Some people she addresses have never met a Muslim. Some look askance at head scarves.

Ms. Khalifa, who has degrees in chemistry and human resources, began wearing a head scarf in her mid-30s, about 15 years ago. At first, she said, people looked at her “like I was different, Muslim, un-American, stupid.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/28/world/middl...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
Now that the Pentagon is lifting the ban on women in combat I fully expect the libs are planning to require women to register for the draft too.
Gender equality and all that stuff.....
yuk yuk yuk
And why not? If we're going to draft men, aren't women just as expendable, and more numerous? Or are you one of those who stand with Dianne Feinstein, in the belief that women "...cannot defend themselves (and by extension our country) with handguns."?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>And why not? If we're going to draft men, aren't women just as expendable, and more numerous? Or are you one of those who stand with Dianne Feinstein, in the belief that women "...cannot defend themselves (and by extension our country) with handguns."?
Nothing would please me more than seeing Sandra Fluck lugging around 70-80 lbs of military gear and walking through a swamp up to her waist for 3 days.
The US Army will probably issue her free tampons and she can rejoice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Of course some of those things could be made better if man that has power over other man made the choice to make this world a better place. But why do that when you can blame God?
If an all-powerful god wanted a better world, it would be one. He likes it this way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing would please me more than seeing Sandra Fluck lugging around 70-80 lbs of military gear and walking through a swamp up to her waist for 3 days.
The US Army will probably issue her free tampons and she can rejoice.
I'm fine with that too, incidentally.......the swamp, not the free tampons.

:)

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Bitter as hell, spewing blame, calling those who don't agree with you dumb, brainwashed and uninformed.
Lacking in any hope.
And hopeless.
Hmmmm......Sounds alot like you..........

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

<quoted text>If an all-powerful god wanted a better world, it would be one. He likes it this way.
I see. Thankful to know otherwise.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm......Sounds alot like you..........
Lol. If even half of what passes here by libs held up I wouldn't spend a bit of time in some of the "front groups" as Willie calls it. Still aren't getting our orders down here. Ah well.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why show that to me?
Dick Cheney is your guy.
Actually chaser, if you want to fight a war on religion, it might be better to start with the muslims..........Especially when you want to talk about womens rights..........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. Thankful to know otherwise.
Okay then. I'm fairly certain your version of 'god' isn't all-powerful, as well....we agree on something!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Roberta G wrote:
I've always known Rodman was weird, but until Friday I didn't know he was stupid, too.
Hi Roberta..........

Where ya Been?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. If even half of what passes here by libs held up I wouldn't spend a bit of time in some of the "front groups" as Willie calls it. Still aren't getting our orders down here. Ah well.
Did you see the Romney interview?

To bad he didnt get the chance to LEAD.

Obama waits till the last day to get together with Congress on Sequestration. That isnt leadership..........

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the Romney interview?
To bad he didnt get the chance to LEAD.
Obama waits till the last day to get together with Congress on Sequestration. That isnt leadership..........
Nahh, missed it. Busy with my new job just hearing the highlights. So many examples of zero leadership that to my mind that isn't going to matter. What will matter is the pain, and I think this is why Obama hopes many do feel it. For the first time in a long time feel a bit of comfort here as I look forward to working more normal hours again. I did hear that the dear leader's fling to south Fl. with Tiger cost over a million! But darn those evil 9-12ers asking to keep gov in check. Ah, it would be funny if not so sad. Take care.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. At some point some of these problems that the dems own will visit the very people that have voted for it. All the speeches all the crap can't change the fact that the so called recovery summer of the dear leader hasn't done anything for most people. Did just hear from a guy that was in Washington D.C. a few days ago. He said D.C. right now is like Dubai with the amount of building going on. People will wake up to problems owned by this admin and that few places in the U.S are seeing growth but D.C.
I find it hilarious that Donna Brazile doesn't know why her health insurance costs have gone up. I guess she never heard of obamacare.

How stupid do you have to be to actually believe liberal propaganda? "Here's your sign" Donna.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 152,901 - 152,920 of171,378
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

408 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min Epiphany2 598,701
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Hidingfromyou 715,732
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 28 min Hidingfromyou 222,987
loan shark needed 33 min Benson 4
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min pusherman_ 529,591
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr sexy boy 323
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr ocxz 114,504
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Dr_Zorderz 255,490
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Jennifer 93,107
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 14 hr Carly 107
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••