Comments
152,901 - 152,920 of 173,275 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#159877 Mar 4, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>And why not? If we're going to draft men, aren't women just as expendable, and more numerous? Or are you one of those who stand with Dianne Feinstein, in the belief that women "...cannot defend themselves (and by extension our country) with handguns."?
Nothing would please me more than seeing Sandra Fluck lugging around 70-80 lbs of military gear and walking through a swamp up to her waist for 3 days.
The US Army will probably issue her free tampons and she can rejoice.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#159878 Mar 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Of course some of those things could be made better if man that has power over other man made the choice to make this world a better place. But why do that when you can blame God?
If an all-powerful god wanted a better world, it would be one. He likes it this way.

Location hidden

#159879 Mar 4, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing would please me more than seeing Sandra Fluck lugging around 70-80 lbs of military gear and walking through a swamp up to her waist for 3 days.
The US Army will probably issue her free tampons and she can rejoice.
I'm fine with that too, incidentally.......the swamp, not the free tampons.

:)

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#159880 Mar 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Bitter as hell, spewing blame, calling those who don't agree with you dumb, brainwashed and uninformed.
Lacking in any hope.
And hopeless.
Hmmmm......Sounds alot like you..........

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#159881 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>If an all-powerful god wanted a better world, it would be one. He likes it this way.
I see. Thankful to know otherwise.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#159882 Mar 4, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm......Sounds alot like you..........
Lol. If even half of what passes here by libs held up I wouldn't spend a bit of time in some of the "front groups" as Willie calls it. Still aren't getting our orders down here. Ah well.

#159883 Mar 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why show that to me?
Dick Cheney is your guy.
Actually chaser, if you want to fight a war on religion, it might be better to start with the muslims..........Especially when you want to talk about womens rights..........

Location hidden

#159884 Mar 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. Thankful to know otherwise.
Okay then. I'm fairly certain your version of 'god' isn't all-powerful, as well....we agree on something!

#159885 Mar 4, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
I've always known Rodman was weird, but until Friday I didn't know he was stupid, too.
Hi Roberta..........

Where ya Been?

#159886 Mar 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. If even half of what passes here by libs held up I wouldn't spend a bit of time in some of the "front groups" as Willie calls it. Still aren't getting our orders down here. Ah well.
Did you see the Romney interview?

To bad he didnt get the chance to LEAD.

Obama waits till the last day to get together with Congress on Sequestration. That isnt leadership..........

Clearwater and Honolulu

#159887 Mar 4, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the Romney interview?
To bad he didnt get the chance to LEAD.
Obama waits till the last day to get together with Congress on Sequestration. That isnt leadership..........
Nahh, missed it. Busy with my new job just hearing the highlights. So many examples of zero leadership that to my mind that isn't going to matter. What will matter is the pain, and I think this is why Obama hopes many do feel it. For the first time in a long time feel a bit of comfort here as I look forward to working more normal hours again. I did hear that the dear leader's fling to south Fl. with Tiger cost over a million! But darn those evil 9-12ers asking to keep gov in check. Ah, it would be funny if not so sad. Take care.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

#159888 Mar 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. At some point some of these problems that the dems own will visit the very people that have voted for it. All the speeches all the crap can't change the fact that the so called recovery summer of the dear leader hasn't done anything for most people. Did just hear from a guy that was in Washington D.C. a few days ago. He said D.C. right now is like Dubai with the amount of building going on. People will wake up to problems owned by this admin and that few places in the U.S are seeing growth but D.C.
I find it hilarious that Donna Brazile doesn't know why her health insurance costs have gone up. I guess she never heard of obamacare.

How stupid do you have to be to actually believe liberal propaganda? "Here's your sign" Donna.

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Labor Participation Rate 63.0%

#159889 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>Your dunce cap doesn't fit me, and I'll sit wherever I like, thanks.
Here's an idea: Since you are one, why don't YOU relate what the 'average Tea Partier' is.
(This should be good...)
Could be, but as I said, I prefer to leave our opposition as clueless as they currently are.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#159890 Mar 4, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Go back and find it.
2) Go back and find it.
3) Go back and find it.
4) Go back and find it.
A liberal.
Someone who thinks I should double my efforts while they sit on their a$$.
Ah, no facts, huh? Why should one "go back and find" more of your unsubstantiated disgruntled opinions? One can find that on any given quarter-hour of Faux Noize.

#159891 Mar 4, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
I've always known Rodman was weird, but until Friday I didn't know he was stupid, too.
"There is nobody at the CIA who could tell you more personally about Kim Jong Un than Dennis Rodman, and that in itself is scary." -- Col. Stephen Ganyard, USMC (ret.)

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#159892 Mar 4, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, no facts, huh? Why should one "go back and find" more of your unsubstantiated disgruntled opinions? One can find that on any given quarter-hour of Faux Noize.
REEEEEEEEALLY!

So if I tuned in from 10Am to 7Pm Eastern, I could find that on
FNN? Or maybe 10Pm to 11Pm Eastern, I could find that? Wowman,
thanksfertheupdate.

Location hidden

#159893 Mar 4, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be, but as I said, I prefer to leave our opposition as clueless as they currently are.
Of course you do. Misery loves company, eh?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#159894 Mar 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
So true.
Progressives always allow for exceptions in their application of equal treatment and acceptance of all peoples and opinions. If they decide you're a redneck or tea partier etc you don't qualify as being worthy of having a say in their egalitarian utopia.
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#159895 Mar 4, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
Now that the Pentagon is lifting the ban on women in combat I fully expect the libs are planning to require women to register for the draft too.
Gender equality and all that stuff.....
yuk yuk yuk
Not a lib. You really are moron, what so good become a pawn for illicit war-for-profiteering wars or for any wars it that matter?

You really are dumb... liberal stance have nothing to do with these awful things that is down against humanity, you lack critical reasoning skills, logic is awful, dumb, stupid, immaturity, have clue about sanctity of life, you immoral right wing are dumb...

Read up Stupid

1/3rd of Women in US Military Raped | NEWS JUNKIE POST
newsjunkiepost.com/2010/01/26/13rd-of-women-i...

This problem is not confined to the US military ... to allow their employees access to US courts in cases of rape or sexual ... herself against rape?

Pentagon most time would recognize nor defend women in rape cases.

---

Kate Richards O"Hare, 1915
The women of the United States are nothing but brood sows, having sons to be put into the army and made into fertilizer.

--- This above quote also include female species who join the military are not exempt.
====
Henry Kissinger , member of TLC,
"Soldiers are expendable -- dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy."
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#159896 Mar 4, 2013
add! Robert Gates Sued Over U.S. Military's Rape Epidemic - The
www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/02/15/rob ......

A landmark lawsuit filed Tuesday against the Defense secretary and ... its destroying the military internally. Even when rape cases are ... Our Food Is Killing Us;

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min It aint necessari... 732,743
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 16 min Just TLC 4,330
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Chareeen Shil 257,854
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Falcon 732
John Holmes(white man)had biggest penis in history (Dec '08) 1 hr Dominick_Fontana 65
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 36,740
Dance Music 1 hr andet1987 7
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Black Thunder 42 599,834
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Oxbow 538,793
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr bacon hater 94,645
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••