|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
This is what you our American right wing War supporters representative of, i wonder if you even human. You know who you are bob, Roberta, lyndi, bobin...
Mass-rape of women & children by American soldiers
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I forgot to add LISW... whoever i miss, you right wing bastards/bitches will not be forgotten!

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'average' Tea Party member wants the gubmint outta their social security and medicare, firmly believes that individual rights should be voted on by the people, sees their religious liberties as "threatened" by others having the free exercise of differing ones, and feels righteous when declaiming that anyone who voted for the 'Kenyan' ain't no real American.
Strange. I am very strongly tp and have said many times I think the dear leader was born in the state of Hawaii. In fact never once called him a Kenyan and whats really strange is not one 9-12 group has either. Of course when you have an agenda and people to smear don't let these facts bother you. I do know some in the Catholic church that have said this admin is a direct threat to their religious librerty. My thought is a bit different in that I see God in complete control. King Nebuchadnezzar once had power, he is dead and gone and God is still good and in control.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get too comfortable up on that high horse, chaser.
Most of this "youth" you squawk about don't follow politics, don't know Biden from Asner, or Pelosi from Streisand. Our "future" only voted Democrat because Obama is the "cool cat" with the flashy smile, and his machine was able to get the under-informed voters to the polls.
He scared women into believing there was a war against them by Republicans who just wanted control of their reproductive systems.
He told hispanics that Romney planned to deport the 12 million illegal aliens that jumped our border, and hell, most blacks were gonna vote him no matter what he did. They were all in tears in 2008 over his historic coronation, you think they'd be willin' to give that up in 2012 for a white cracker Mormon?
Republicans were not as "far removed" from reality as you and your ilk like to parrot. If a strong leader with a good recipe for recovery emerges, your victory laps around the track will soon be a distant memory. And if this "new president" can right the ship, reduce the debt, and balance the budget, Dems can look forward to another 40 year drought. Stick THAT up yer tailpipe!
Indeed. At some point some of these problems that the dems own will visit the very people that have voted for it. All the speeches all the crap can't change the fact that the so called recovery summer of the dear leader hasn't done anything for most people. Did just hear from a guy that was in Washington D.C. a few days ago. He said D.C. right now is like Dubai with the amount of building going on. People will wake up to problems owned by this admin and that few places in the U.S are seeing growth but D.C.

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look.
You repeat the same stuff, over and over and over.
Then you put some icing on it: A few meaningless anecdotes that prove nothing.
And when it's pointed out to you that our youth, our future, doesn't see things as you do and are voting Democratic, what do you say to the poster who points it out? "Too bad for you."
No, Lyndi, can't you see that it's too bad for YOU and your right-wing party that's falling apart at the seams?
Falling apart? So in two days I start a new driving job. But for a moment will reflect on the one I've had for almost 2 years: The core of my accounts were 7-11's in Florida. If you are ever in Fl. go to one between the hours of 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. This state did swing Obama and you are right the youth had much to do with it. Come see who and what is really falling apart. Of course most I know are very active in voting but it doesn't define us. Whats really funny is when you spout off claiming you know people in the "right wing" I haven't met them. They sound bad and nasty.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look.
You repeat the same stuff, over and over and over.
Hmmm.
Well, I certainly don't enjoy repeating myself. Maybe you didn't hear me. Perhaps you're deaf, have a selective reading impairment or suffer from the Paul Simon syndrome you're so hung up on and are only hearing what you want to hear and are conveniently disregarding the rest.
I'll speak louder.
Ready?
Here we go.

ADDRESS IN DETAIL THE 15-20 ISSUES AND CONCERNS I'VE ASKED YOU TO COMMENT ON.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.
Very briefly, this is what I see as an average Tea Partier:
A person holding views that are anti-government, anti-spending, anti-Obama, anti-tax, anti-immigration, usually very anti-abortion, anti-intellectual, and anti-compromise politics. Oh, also believes that it's got to be our way or you're not a real American.
That's the anti part. There's also the xenophobic, super-patriotic side.
How'd I do?
A liberal.

Someone who does not care what I do as long as it is compulsory and someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which he happily proposes to pay-off with my money.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't want to hear my complaints about this recovery of his which in my view is far worse than the Bush recesssion
"In my view...". What's to comment on?
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>If I think he's botched much of our foreign policy because he hasn't clue one about foreign policy, then refute it with facts and point out his successes.
"If I think..." What's to comment on?
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>If I think Obamacare is the biggest economic IMPOSED blunder implemented in this nations history, refute it with facts. PROVE ME WRONG with detail.
"If I think..." What's to comment on?
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>I have comented on 15-20 different topics related to this administration and have given a litany of complaints regarding this administratio plus multiple things about him personally I DON'T LIKE and you have no comeback except you don't want him critisized.
"...multiple things about him personally I DON'T LIKE...". What's to comment on?

Here ya go - I don't agree. That is, in sum, equal to your "I think...". So you've been answered.

As I said earlier, criticisms tend to be vague, non-specific, and subjective. They depend If any substantiation is offered at all (rarely), it depends all-too-often on misinformation which origin can be spied on any prime-time hour of Faux Noize or Limbluster Radio. One of their greatest accomplishments over the course of the last 20 years is to disseminate the notion to a significant portion of the population that facts are relative and of equal substance to opinion. Conviction and repetition trump substance and sourcing.

In other words, you offer your subjective opinion, demand specific factual rebuttal to your opinion, and imagine some kind of victory when no one can be bothered to play Dean to your Jerry. What's the point? A determined partisan has no ears to hear with, no eyes to see with.....

Toss something out there outside the realm of opinion and you might have a go.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your dunce cap. Go sit in the corner with Catcher.
Your dunce cap doesn't fit me, and I'll sit wherever I like, thanks.

Here's an idea: Since you are one, why don't YOU relate what the 'average Tea Partier' is.

(This should be good...)
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, although I do fight hard for principles I believe in.
Your view of war on women.
http://www.rightwingnews.com/wp-content/uploa...

My view on war on women.
http://c481901.r1.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/...

Seems we're at odds at what a war on women looks like.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Your dunce cap doesn't fit me, and I'll sit wherever I like, thanks.
Here's an idea: Since you are one, why don't YOU relate what the 'average Tea Partier' is.
(This should be good...)
Yea! i love to hear bobinhead case the meathead Grunter grunt like a pig all way home. Kudos to u!:) BWHHAHAHAHHAa
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>
1) "In my view...". What's to comment on?

2) "If I think..." What's to comment on?

3) "If I think..." What's to comment on?

4) "...multiple things about him personally I DON'T LIKE...". What's to comment on?
1) Go back and find it.
2) Go back and find it.
3) Go back and find it.
4) Go back and find it.

A liberal.
Someone who thinks I should double my efforts while they sit on their a$$.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

hey war monger Lyndi,

Afraid to challenge me , you mentally retarded or what?

, i even addressed your posts and you ran like a baby, i see u mentally challenged. i won't bite you, i will bark at you, how that, still afraid; you man or mouse? I say you a lil mouse. WBHAHAHHAHAHAAA

I love when those nice Icons! BWHAHHAHAHHAAAA

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange. I am very strongly tp and have said many times I think the dear leader was born in the state of Hawaii. In fact never once called him a Kenyan and whats really strange is not one 9-12 group has either. Of course when you have an agenda and people to smear don't let these facts bother you. I do know some in the Catholic church that have said this admin is a direct threat to their religious librerty. My thought is a bit different in that I see God in complete control. King Nebuchadnezzar once had power, he is dead and gone and God is still good and in control.
OK then, God must be a Democrat!

Tell the Bobs.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
God is still good and in control.
That sure explains childhood cancers, worldwide hunger, dirty little wars, blood diamonds, child rape, terrorism, the growing scarcity of drinkable water and arable land, and an environment so toxic that 1 in 10 children are now being diagnosed with autism...such a fine way to run a world, eh?

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
A liberal.
Someone who does not care what I do as long as it is compulsory and someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which he happily proposes to pay-off with my money.
I have a good idea for you, Miss Righty Smartypants.

Go to a good dictionary and look up "liberal."

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Your view of war on women.
http://www.rightwingnews.com/wp-content/uploa...
My view on war on women.
http://c481901.r1.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/...
Seems we're at odds at what a war on women looks like.
Why show that to me?

Dick Cheney is your guy.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why show that to me?
Dick Cheney is your guy.
"I would rather have a German division in front of me than French division behind me."
Patton

I would rather have Dick Cheney in front of me than Sandra Fluck behind me.
Lyndi

===
Hey Catcher, did you hear the one about a WW11 French rifle for sale on ebay?
The ad read:

WW11 French rifle for sale.
Never used.
Dropped once.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dictionaries are compiled by liberal egghead academics

;-}
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Miss Righty Smartypants?"

I suppose it's better than when you called me "sweetheart" which I personally resent as I see it as demeaning and minimizing to my gender.
Tell me. Whe you're in a restaurant, do you call the waitress, "Hon?"
Are you also fond of the term "the" wife?
"The little woman" perhaps?
===
You don't practice what you profess.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 152,881 - 152,900 of172,145
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

534 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Buck Crick 223,926
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 min Naveen kumar 4,371
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessarily so 719,638
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 532,062
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min onemale 256,276
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min An NFL Fan 114,921
Tony Dungy was right 16 min Doctor REALITY 7
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 29 min RiccardoFire 93,614
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 11 hr Docter REALITY 120
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••