Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#159860 Mar 4, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>
1) "In my view...". What's to comment on?

2) "If I think..." What's to comment on?

3) "If I think..." What's to comment on?

4) "...multiple things about him personally I DON'T LIKE...". What's to comment on?
1) Go back and find it.
2) Go back and find it.
3) Go back and find it.
4) Go back and find it.

A liberal.
Someone who thinks I should double my efforts while they sit on their a$$.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#159861 Mar 4, 2013
hey war monger Lyndi,

Afraid to challenge me , you mentally retarded or what?

, i even addressed your posts and you ran like a baby, i see u mentally challenged. i won't bite you, i will bark at you, how that, still afraid; you man or mouse? I say you a lil mouse. WBHAHAHHAHAHAAA

I love when those nice Icons! BWHAHHAHAHHAAAA

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#159862 Mar 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange. I am very strongly tp and have said many times I think the dear leader was born in the state of Hawaii. In fact never once called him a Kenyan and whats really strange is not one 9-12 group has either. Of course when you have an agenda and people to smear don't let these facts bother you. I do know some in the Catholic church that have said this admin is a direct threat to their religious librerty. My thought is a bit different in that I see God in complete control. King Nebuchadnezzar once had power, he is dead and gone and God is still good and in control.
OK then, God must be a Democrat!

Tell the Bobs.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#159863 Mar 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
God is still good and in control.
That sure explains childhood cancers, worldwide hunger, dirty little wars, blood diamonds, child rape, terrorism, the growing scarcity of drinkable water and arable land, and an environment so toxic that 1 in 10 children are now being diagnosed with autism...such a fine way to run a world, eh?

Long Beach, CA

#159864 Mar 4, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
A liberal.
Someone who does not care what I do as long as it is compulsory and someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which he happily proposes to pay-off with my money.
I have a good idea for you, Miss Righty Smartypants.

Go to a good dictionary and look up "liberal."

Long Beach, CA

#159865 Mar 4, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Your view of war on women.
http://www.rightwingnews.com/wp-content/uploa...
My view on war on women.
http://c481901.r1.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/...
Seems we're at odds at what a war on women looks like.
Why show that to me?

Dick Cheney is your guy.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#159866 Mar 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why show that to me?
Dick Cheney is your guy.
"I would rather have a German division in front of me than French division behind me."
Patton

I would rather have Dick Cheney in front of me than Sandra Fluck behind me.
Lyndi

===
Hey Catcher, did you hear the one about a WW11 French rifle for sale on ebay?
The ad read:

WW11 French rifle for sale.
Never used.
Dropped once.

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#159867 Mar 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dictionaries are compiled by liberal egghead academics

;-}
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#159868 Mar 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Miss Righty Smartypants?"

I suppose it's better than when you called me "sweetheart" which I personally resent as I see it as demeaning and minimizing to my gender.
Tell me. Whe you're in a restaurant, do you call the waitress, "Hon?"
Are you also fond of the term "the" wife?
"The little woman" perhaps?
===
You don't practice what you profess.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#159869 Mar 4, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>That sure explains childhood cancers, worldwide hunger, dirty little wars, blood diamonds, child rape, terrorism, the growing scarcity of drinkable water and arable land, and an environment so toxic that 1 in 10 children are now being diagnosed with autism...such a fine way to run a world, eh?
Yep. Of course some of those things could be made better if man that has power over other man made the choice to make this world a better place. But why do that when you can blame God?

Clearwater and Honolulu

#159870 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>That sure explains childhood cancers, worldwide hunger, dirty little wars, blood diamonds, child rape, terrorism, the growing scarcity of drinkable water and arable land, and an environment so toxic that 1 in 10 children are now being diagnosed with autism...such a fine way to run a world, eh?
Btw, my new job helps with the hunger thing. Want to put your money where your mouth is?

http://feedingamerica.org/

Clearwater and Honolulu

#159871 Mar 4, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
"Miss Righty Smartypants?"
I suppose it's better than when you called me "sweetheart" which I personally resent as I see it as demeaning and minimizing to my gender.
Tell me. Whe you're in a restaurant, do you call the waitress, "Hon?"
Are you also fond of the term "the" wife?
"The little woman" perhaps?
===
You don't practice what you profess.
So true.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#159872 Mar 4, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Dictionaries are compiled by liberal egghead academics
;-}
And Gutenberg that gave birth to the printing press was a ? Just saying.

Clearwater and Honolulu

#159873 Mar 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then, God must be a Democrat!
Tell the Bobs.
Is that why in Charlotte last Aug some didn't want to invoke His name? True to form it was changed when the uproar happened. I would have had more respect if they had stayed on point with their disdain of people of faith. I did post in this very forum some that said outright obama was their savior.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#159874 Mar 4, 2013
Now that the Pentagon is lifting the ban on women in combat I fully expect the libs are planning to require women to register for the draft too.
Gender equality and all that stuff.....

yuk yuk yuk

Location hidden

#159875 Mar 4, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Your view of war on women.
http://www.rightwingnews.com/wp-content/uploa...
My view on war on women.
http://c481901.r1.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/...
Seems we're at odds at what a war on women looks like.
"...the attacks on women went far beyond campaign soundbites. In 2012, 42 states and Washington DC adopted 122 provisions relating to both reproductive health and access issues. A third of these laws specifically limited access to abortion services, either through medically unnecessary but required services, funding restrictions, or reductions of abortion coverage in health insurance plans. Sadly, no laws were adopted to actually increase or improve access to family planning or comprehensive sex education....

The situation at the state level isn't much better. In January, legislators introduced 430 provisions related to reproductive health and rights, more than a third of which would restrict access to abortion.

In Colorado, for example, despite overwhelming evidence in the elections that men and women voters opposed attacks on women, several lawmakers chose to waste public resources and introduce five anti-choice and anti-women bills." http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/...

And this little tidbit:
" Ms. Khalifa, who was born in Egypt and raised in Texas, wears a head scarf but also juggles, comfortably, the demands of American suburbia: crowded schedule, minivan and all.

She is one of a type now found in most sizable U.S. cities: vocal Muslim women wary of the predominantly male leadership of their communit[ies]. and increasingly weary of suspicions of non-Muslims about Islam.

These women have achieved a level of success and visibility unmatched elsewhere. They say they are molded by the freedoms of the United States — indeed, many unabashedly sing its praises — and by the intellectual ferment stirred when American-born and immigrant Muslims mix. Ms. Khalifa heads a consultancy working with students, executives, soldiers and even the F.B.I. to overcome stereotypes. Some people she addresses have never met a Muslim. Some look askance at head scarves.

Ms. Khalifa, who has degrees in chemistry and human resources, began wearing a head scarf in her mid-30s, about 15 years ago. At first, she said, people looked at her “like I was different, Muslim, un-American, stupid.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/28/world/middl...

Location hidden

#159876 Mar 4, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
Now that the Pentagon is lifting the ban on women in combat I fully expect the libs are planning to require women to register for the draft too.
Gender equality and all that stuff.....
yuk yuk yuk
And why not? If we're going to draft men, aren't women just as expendable, and more numerous? Or are you one of those who stand with Dianne Feinstein, in the belief that women "...cannot defend themselves (and by extension our country) with handguns."?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#159877 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>And why not? If we're going to draft men, aren't women just as expendable, and more numerous? Or are you one of those who stand with Dianne Feinstein, in the belief that women "...cannot defend themselves (and by extension our country) with handguns."?
Nothing would please me more than seeing Sandra Fluck lugging around 70-80 lbs of military gear and walking through a swamp up to her waist for 3 days.
The US Army will probably issue her free tampons and she can rejoice.

Location hidden

#159878 Mar 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Of course some of those things could be made better if man that has power over other man made the choice to make this world a better place. But why do that when you can blame God?
If an all-powerful god wanted a better world, it would be one. He likes it this way.

Location hidden

#159879 Mar 4, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing would please me more than seeing Sandra Fluck lugging around 70-80 lbs of military gear and walking through a swamp up to her waist for 3 days.
The US Army will probably issue her free tampons and she can rejoice.
I'm fine with that too, incidentally.......the swamp, not the free tampons.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Double Fine 825,351
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Rosesz 582,661
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 19 min lil whispers 2,242
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 21 min sangili karuppan 6,285
pound your pud and release your seed for Emma W... 37 min Charlie Sheen 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 38 min MUQ2 40,104
Coyotes and Bobcats in west Little Rock should ... 39 min Doctor REALITY 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 40 min Holy Virgin Dr Sh... 611,765
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 41 min Rosa_Winkel 442,452
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr AN NFL FAN 121,614
More from around the web