Bush is a hero
uIdiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#159789 Mar 2, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooh, Catcher's getting miffed so he's pulling out that crumpled up old race card. I don't care what color he is but I'll bet you're pleased as punch he's black! I'd be pleased as punch to see Condi Rice in that office and guess what? She's even got the real credentials on her resume to have EARNED the office. Electing a African American community organizer as POTUS on the affirmative action platform to even out the playing field is what you got......ain't that a pip!
Maybe you should stick to the Christian threads and give out your free spelling, grammatical lessons to those stupid, poorly educated Christians.
It's amusing.
Your religion Catcher is -----> liberalism.
Your messiah is Obama.
Oh the irony.
NO LIBERAL OR LEFTIE HERE. NOT A RACIST AND HAVE NO PROBLEM IF WOMAN RUNS FOR OFFICE. BUT
Randall Robinson
interviewed by Amitabh Pal

[Condelleza Rice and Colin Powell] are both dangerous people. What they did in Haiti is a good measure of it. They destroyed a democracy. They squelched loans that had been approved by the Inter-American Development Bank. They did everything behind the scenes, including arming the thugs that came to overrun the country...
uIdiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#159790 Mar 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute.
I don't share your paranoia though.
We will do better.
Cya.
THIS IS LYNDI AND RIGHT WING PARANOI. Not a leftie or rightie.
I'll say those Right wing of America is worst then the leftie
She and other righties on here are on another McCarthyism trip but this time with a new twist rearing it ugly head once again this time muslim what next Asians, the handicaps of society, nerds... yep paranoia, fear... got best of her kind. i bet she a militarist/authoritarian supporting brat. Add , as obama still follower of most of previous Admins Agendas. American exceptionalism, MAnifest Destiny, Leo Struassain Philosopy, Neocons and Neo Malthusian castrophe, Militaristic interventionist imperialism, nationism and jingoistic pride, false patriotism...

This is our American identity! She another supporter of mens with reasons but without/lack of moral will do to it own nation and the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

====

John Stockwell, former CIA official (from his books, speeches...
k
"it is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#159791 Mar 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have cast aside all your former interest in those social issues, and have become a waffle-ass right-wing Obama basher. I saw it happen, right here in these threads.
You even refer to the "lunacy of liberalism." You're no better than the average Tea Partier.
There. I explained it to you.
If you don't like listening to my critisism of Obama, then the exit for you is thatta way ----->
If you don't want to hear my complaints about this recovery of his which in my view is far worse than the Bush recesssion..... then again, the exit for you is thatta away---->
If I think he's botched much of our foreign policy because he hasn't clue one about foreign policy, then refute it with facts and point out his successes.
If I think Obamacare is the biggest economic IMPOSED blunder implemented in this nations history, refute it with facts. PROVE ME WRONG with detail.
And I have news for you. Liberalism to the extreme is lunacy. Aything to an extreme is lunacy. Period. I stand by it. Sorry if your little fee-wings are hurt. Get over it and recognize not everyone thinks it's a good idea to release illegal prisoners to make a political point. Elaborate on the benefits of THAT smooth move and in detail.

I have comented on 15-20 different topics related to this administration and have given a litany of complaints regarding this administratio plus multiple things about him personally I DON'T LIKE and you have no comeback except you don't want him critisized.
He's not your mother, Catcher. He's the President of the United States and if I don't like where he's taking this country, I'm going to say it and I'm going to say it any way I want to say it. Last I knew I still had freedom of speech. So do you. Take advantage of it, apply yourself and come to the table with some meat and leave your souffle social issues for someone else to comment on. Your feel good fluff issues which if the country goes belly up and the economy flatlines, if this government gets any bigger, if the private sector any smaller and the numbers of those dependant on the government continue to mushroom, your SOCIAL ISSUES won't matter a damn.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#159792 Mar 2, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Your post raises a question - does the old saying 'there are no stupid questions' apply to hypothetical questions too?
For your your sake, I hope so...
Social conservatives who don't believe in abortion and gay marriage and wish to stick their religion on anyone else while denying it until the cows come home, etc. are not the only people on the right wing.
Anyone with a lick'a sense knows that - and assuming you have half the intelligence some people who mistake bombast for substance credit you with, you do too.
Nifty.

Now comment on the lunacy of taking away an extremely dangerous looking DONUT from a child because it resembled a pistol. I can pretty much promise you it wasn't a libertarian, a republican or an independant who's pushing that nonsense. And I will bet a topix dollar it wasn't a republican, or an independant who thinks a 7 year old boy who feels like a girl should be allowed to use the girls room in a public school.
I'll bet it wasn't any of the above who campaigned for taxpayers to pay for sex change operations for prisoners.

Don't like bombastic commentary? Then either don't condone with silence nutjob liberal indoctrinations I've illustrated.
OR, skip my posts.
You're another one I'm not here to please. For some odd reason you have a compulsion to comment on my delivery which leads me to think >you< think I value your opinion on that subject.

Umm.
Sorry to disappoint Willie, but I'm about as impressed with your posts as you are with mine.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#159793 Mar 2, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nifty.
Now comment on the lunacy of taking away an extremely dangerous looking DONUT from a child because it resembled a pistol. I can pretty much promise you it wasn't a libertarian, a republican or an independant who's pushing that nonsense. And I will bet a topix dollar it wasn't a republican, or an independant who thinks a 7 year old boy who feels like a girl should be allowed to use the girls room in a public school.
I'll bet it wasn't any of the above who campaigned for taxpayers to pay for sex change operations for prisoners.
Don't like bombastic commentary? Then either don't condone with silence nutjob liberal indoctrinations I've illustrated.
OR, skip my posts.
You're another one I'm not here to please. For some odd reason you have a compulsion to comment on my delivery which leads me to think >you< think I value your opinion on that subject.
Umm.
Sorry to disappoint Willie, but I'm about as impressed with your posts as you are with mine.
Don't really care how you value my opinion on any given subject, Lyndi, particularly since you seem to think you can be something other than right wing while babbling about the "lunacy of liberalism" or squawking meaningless gibberish about liberal indoctrination over the outrage du jour.

There's a certain irony to the rants about indoctrination, although it's not the kind that's funny.

It goes without saying (or should) that I think kicking kids out of school for making a gun motion with their hand is moronic in the extreme. I hadn't heard about today's outrage re the 7 year old boy who feels like a girl should be allowed to use the girls room in a public school. Not sure how a child that young can be considered transgendered, but that's not something I know a whole lot about.

And seriously - condoning with silence? That's ridiculous. The fact that I'm not joining in your chorus of gasps and hand-wringing and rage doesn't mean squat.

So, just so we're clear - I'll comment on what I feel like commenting on, and if that's not to your liking you know where the exit is.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#159794 Mar 3, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Don't really care how you value my opinion on any given subject, Lyndi, particularly since you seem to think you can be something other than right wing while babbling about the "lunacy of liberalism" or squawking meaningless gibberish about liberal indoctrination over the outrage du jour.

2) There's a certain irony to the rants about indoctrination, although it's not the kind that's funny.

3) It goes without saying (or should) that I think kicking kids out of school for making a gun motion with their hand is moronic in the extreme. I hadn't heard about today's outrage re the 7 year old boy who feels like a girl should be allowed to use the girls room in a public school. Not sure how a child that young can be considered transgendered, but that's not something I know a whole lot about.

4) And seriously - condoning with silence? That's ridiculous. The fact that I'm not joining in your chorus of gasps and hand-wringing and rage doesn't mean squat.

5) So, just so we're clear - I'll comment on what I feel like commenting on, and if that's not to your liking you know where the exit is.
==========

1) Sure you care or you wouldn't keep grading my posts. Don't lie. Part of the definition of left wing lunacy is someone who calls another person "right wing" when they can't think up a substanative argument.

2) Liberals are indisputably in charge of the education system in this country from K-college. Indoctrination cannot be avoided when one group is overwhelmingly in place and is a primary influence in molding our children.

3) Just because certain left wing behavior makes you squirrly, silence on the topic is never a good idea. Either own the bizarrness or speak out against it when it comes up. Stradling the median doesn't count. Pick a lane.
Here, stay informed.

"The case focuses on Coy Mathis, a 6-year-old born with a boy's body. SHE/HE identifies as a girl, and her family is raising her as a girl. In kindergarten, she used the girl's bathroom with no problem, the family says. But this year, with Coy in first grade, the principal called to set up a meeting to discuss bathroom use. In advance of the meeting, the family asked what the policies are.
That "would stigmatize her, having to be the only one having to go to a different bathroom, so we weren't OK with that."
The family contacted the Transgender Legal Defense and Education Fund. When an attorney with that group could not work something out with the school, the group filed a state civil rights complaint on the family's behalf."
http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/28/us/colorado-tra...

Yikes! The Transgender Legal Defense and Education Fund!
lol-

4) Your silence on children being suspended for chewing their pop tart into the shape of a pistol is passive acceptance of such incidents and since it's liberals who are running the school system, the burden of comment rejecting such repercussions should fall to you. Saying nothing is right up there with Obama voting "present" ad nauseum as a senator.

5) Imitation, some say, is the greatest form of flattery. You swiped Mark Twain's -{"but I repeat myself."}
You imitate me-{"You know where the exit is."}

Cute!

lol-

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#159796 Mar 3, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
1) Sure you care or you wouldn't keep grading my posts. Don't lie. Part of the definition of left wing lunacy is someone who calls another person "right wing" when they can't think up a substanative argument.
2) Liberals are indisputably in charge of the education system in this country from K-college. Indoctrination cannot be avoided when one group is overwhelmingly in place and is a primary influence in molding our children.
3) Just because certain left wing behavior makes you squirrly, silence on the topic is never a good idea. Either own the bizarrness or speak out against it when it comes up. Stradling the median doesn't count. Pick a lane.
Here, stay informed.
"The case focuses on Coy Mathis, a 6-year-old born with a boy's body. SHE/HE identifies as a girl, and her family is raising her as a girl. In kindergarten, she used the girl's bathroom with no problem, the family says. But this year, with Coy in first grade, the principal called to set up a meeting to discuss bathroom use. In advance of the meeting, the family asked what the policies are.
That "would stigmatize her, having to be the only one having to go to a different bathroom, so we weren't OK with that."
The family contacted the Transgender Legal Defense and Education Fund. When an attorney with that group could not work something out with the school, the group filed a state civil rights complaint on the family's behalf."
http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/28/us/colorado-tra...
Yikes! The Transgender Legal Defense and Education Fund!
lol-
4) Your silence on children being suspended for chewing their pop tart into the shape of a pistol is passive acceptance of such incidents and since it's liberals who are running the school system, the burden of comment rejecting such repercussions should fall to you. Saying nothing is right up there with Obama voting "present" ad nauseum as a senator.
5) Imitation, some say, is the greatest form of flattery. You swiped Mark Twain's -{"but I repeat myself."}
You imitate me-{"You know where the exit is."}
Cute!
lol-
I wasn't grading your post, Lyndi, I was disagreeing with you and pointing out the lack of substance to it. If I was grading your post I would have included something lame, like paragraph 5).

Thank you for reposting what I read last night regarding the Colorado transgendered child. If you haven't figured it out by now, when someone posts an outrage du jour I usually go look to see where (if any) the beef may be (borrowed from Mondale who borrowed it from Jack in the Box).

Those "liberal educators" that have become your target of convenience are the ones allegedly (according to the parents) violating the 'civil rights' of the transgendered child, so I'm not sure what your point is unless the accommodations the school has already made offend you on cue.

I don't have a problem with what the school has done - about the parents, I'm not sure. Then again, when I was this child's age the raging controversy was whether children of different races should go to school together and (by high school) whether girls should be allowed to wear pants.

I'm especially skeptical of the parents because I casually knew someone who was dragged into a civil rights (dress code/protest) case like this by her parents, and it was not a pleasant experience for her and (particularly) her brother.

Now, if you want to talk about this issue I'd be willing to give it a try - but I doubt you do want to talk about the case. You want to talk about the 'liberal agenda', which using your own logic is something people do when they can't think up a substantive argument.

So - this ownership you're trying to assign me? It's false. I no more own the things you're trying to attribute to me than you do the anti-choice, anti-gay marriage agenda of folks who also rant about Obama and liberals and Obama and the left and Obama the way you do.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#159797 Mar 3, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
1) "The left wing makes me [squirrely?] and the right wing makes me itch." -Lyndi, from a post approximately 6 months ago. Pick a lane indeed.

2)"...it's liberals who are running the school system..." Really? What about this darling little point of interest:
"...Texas originally acquired its power over the nation’s textbook supply because it paid 100 percent of the cost of all public school textbooks, as long as the books in question came from a very short list of board-approved options.“If you didn’t get listed by the state, you got nothing.” The books on the Texas list were likely to be mass-produced by the publisher in anticipation of those sales, so other states liked to buy them and take advantage of the economies of scale.
“What happens in Texas doesn’t stay in Texas when it comes to textbooks,” said Dan Quinn. As a market, the state [is] so big and influential that national publishers tend to gear their books toward whatever it wants. Back in 1994, the board requested four hundred revisions in five health textbooks it was considering. The publisher Holt, Rinehart and Winston was the target for the most changes, including the deletion of toll-free numbers for gay and lesbian groups and teenage suicide prevention groups. Holt announced that it would pull its book out of the Texas market rather than comply.(A decade later Holt was back with a new book that eliminated the gay people.)" http://www.nybooks.com/articles/archives/2012...

There assuredly are 'liberal' voices being raised, about the exclusionary and revisionist tendencies apparent in many curriculae, and policy, decisions, re: public schools in this country...but that hardly qualifies, IMO, as 'liberals running the education system'. Seems to me that Conservatives in Texas are the ones dictating nationally, what to put in and what to leave out, when it comes to what is actually being taught, at least textbook-wise. Granted, a lot of that has to do with other states' Boards of Education attempting to save a buck or two where they can, and so, de facto, bolstering Texas' assertions that there are too many 'godless liberal ideas' being promulgated in America's public schools. But as long as the Conservatives in Texas are in charge of the reading material, the itchy right wing is also having its say.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#159798 Mar 3, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>1) "The left wing makes me [squirrely?] and the right wing makes me itch." -Lyndi, from a post approximately 6 months ago. Pick a lane indeed.
2)"...it's liberals who are running the school system..." Really? What about this darling little point of interest:
"...Texas originally acquired its power over the nation’s textbook supply because it paid 100 percent of the cost of all public school textbooks, as long as the books in question came from a very short list of board-approved options.“If you didn’t get listed by the state, you got nothing.” The books on the Texas list were likely to be mass-produced by the publisher in anticipation of those sales, so other states liked to buy them and take advantage of the economies of scale.
“What happens in Texas doesn’t stay in Texas when it comes to textbooks,” said Dan Quinn. As a market, the state [is] so big and influential that national publishers tend to gear their books toward whatever it wants. Back in 1994, the board requested four hundred revisions in five health textbooks it was considering. The publisher Holt, Rinehart and Winston was the target for the most changes, including the deletion of toll-free numbers for gay and lesbian groups and teenage suicide prevention groups. Holt announced that it would pull its book out of the Texas market rather than comply.(A decade later Holt was back with a new book that eliminated the gay people.)" http://www.nybooks.com/articles/archives/2012...
There assuredly are 'liberal' voices being raised, about the exclusionary and revisionist tendencies apparent in many curriculae, and policy, decisions, re: public schools in this country...but that hardly qualifies, IMO, as 'liberals running the education system'. Seems to me that Conservatives in Texas are the ones dictating nationally, what to put in and what to leave out, when it comes to what is actually being taught, at least textbook-wise. Granted, a lot of that has to do with other states' Boards of Education attempting to save a buck or two where they can, and so, de facto, bolstering Texas' assertions that there are too many 'godless liberal ideas' being promulgated in America's public schools. But as long as the Conservatives in Texas are in charge of the reading material, the itchy right wing is also having its say.
Textbooks are a social issue not one useful in perpetuating the culture war myth, so (even if you get a grudging concession that what you described is not good) that's not important now.

I say a grudging concession because that's one that can be rationalized, justified, and otherwise made palatable with the 'traditional American values' nonsense - or dismissed without any thought at all simply because of who is objecting.

Obama is important. Social issues where anyone to the left of the Koch brothers can be portrayed as extremists or fellow traveler of extremists is important.

Nice try, though.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#159799 Mar 3, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>As opposed to your post, which managed to work in two buzzwords in reply.
Never mind the fact the fact that in order to think you'd said anything at all a person would have to be stupid, or have learned how to talk politics from some idiot braying at you from the radio or television an hour or two a day...but I repeat myself.
I did not create those "buzzwords Willie. I've just been forced to endure their endless use by the enlightened class.As to your opinion of my political orientation and how I arived at it,your opinion, so clearly highly valued to yourself is irrelevant to me.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#159800 Mar 3, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Textbooks are a social issue not one useful in perpetuating the culture war myth, so (even if you get a grudging concession that what you described is not good) that's not important now.
I say a grudging concession because that's one that can be rationalized, justified, and otherwise made palatable with the 'traditional American values' nonsense - or dismissed without any thought at all simply because of who is objecting.
Obama is important. Social issues where anyone to the left of the Koch brothers can be portrayed as extremists or fellow traveler of extremists is important.
Nice try, though.
"A grudging concession?"
Hardly.
It was insignifigant.
Academia is predominently liberal and the textbooks used pre-college aren't making any noticable difference in the political leanings of students coming out of our public schools.
=====
"Academics, on average, lean to the left. A survey being released today suggests that they are moving even more in that direction.

Among full-time faculty members at four-year colleges and universities, the percentage identifying as "far left" or liberal has increased notably in the last three years, while the percentage identifying in three other political categories has declined. The data come from the University of California at Los Angeles Higher Education Research Institute, which surveys faculty members nationwide every three years on a range of attitudes."

Here is the data for the new survey:

2010-11
Far left----- 12.4%
Liberal------ 50.3%
Center------- 25.4%
Conservative- 11.5%
Far right ----0.4%

http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2012/10/24...
=====

Obama got 60% of the vote from 18-29 and that tells me that the conservatively leaning textbooks coming out of Texas has had little to no impact.
I'll hazard a guess here and suggest it's the influence of our teachers because clearly something is driving that demographic toward liberalism and it's not the books.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#159801 Mar 3, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
"A grudging concession?"
Hardly.
It was insignifigant.
Academia is predominently liberal and the textbooks used pre-college aren't making any noticable difference in the political leanings of students coming out of our public schools.
=====
"Academics, on average, lean to the left. A survey being released today suggests that they are moving even more in that direction.
Among full-time faculty members at four-year colleges and universities, the percentage identifying as "far left" or liberal has increased notably in the last three years, while the percentage identifying in three other political categories has declined. The data come from the University of California at Los Angeles Higher Education Research Institute, which surveys faculty members nationwide every three years on a range of attitudes."
2010-11
Far left----- 12.4%
Liberal------ 50.3%
Center------- 25.4%
Conservative- 11.5%
Far right ----0.4%
=====
Obama got 60% of the vote from 18-29 and that tells me that the conservatively leaning textbooks coming out of Texas has had little to no impact.
I'll hazard a guess here and suggest it's the influence of our teachers because clearly something is driving that demographic toward liberalism and it's not the books.
Not a leftie or rightie! But Omaba Adm. still follow most of Right wing US war mongering Bushjr agendas, you and most Sheeoples still can see VOTEs by 99% don't make a difference who become POTUS, the Power/Affleunt elite class are one who decide who become leaders /POTUS of a nation. Wake up time dimwits!

And, those billionaire like buffet, Soros... said Obama( Demoncrat) and Romney (Republican )are no difference when come to leading the country.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#159802 Mar 3, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
"A grudging concession?"
Hardly.
It was insignifigant.
=====
2010-11
Far left----- 12.4%
Liberal------ 50.3%
Center------- 25.4%
Conservative- 11.5%
Far right ----0.4%
=====
I said even if grudgingly for a reason, and the reason is demonstrated clearly above.

You don't really want to talk about anything but liberals.

I'm not sure that what Shovel brought up is as serious as some of the pieces I've read over the last (year? 18 months? maybe longer), but I'm just as skeptical of claims that 'liberal teachers' are the reason youth voted for Obama.

For cryin' out loud, there's a reason many cons are fond of the hackneyed saying/folk wisdom 'I was liberal when I was young and became conservative as I became older/smarter/mature' or words to that effect.

But hey - if you're looking for some explanation beyond the fact that the other candidate barely excited some parts of his base, then teachers (always good for use as an antagonist) works just fine so long as you don't stop to think about it.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#159803 Mar 3, 2013
should have been "But hey - if you're looking for some explanation beyond the fact that the other candidate barely excited some parts of his base, let alone youth, then teachers (always good for use as an antagonist) works just fine so long as you don't stop to think about it.

United States

#159804 Mar 3, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I said even if grudgingly for a reason, and the reason is demonstrated clearly above.
I'm not sure that what Shovel brought up is as serious as some of the pieces I've read over the last (year? 18 months? maybe longer), but I'm just as skeptical of claims that 'liberal teachers' are the reason youth voted for Obama.
For cryin' out loud, there's a reason many cons are fond of the hackneyed saying/folk wisdom 'I was liberal when I was young and became conservative as I became older/smarter/mature' or words to that effect.
But hey - if you're looking for some explanation beyond the fact that the other candidate barely excited some parts of his base, then teachers (always good for use as an antagonist) works just fine so long as you don't stop to think about it.
She and many right wing FANatics, those the warring Neocon, US war mongers, Us war -for-profiteers, NEoMAlthusains... are Anti-intellectuallism and kowtow to Fascism,... unknowning whether she knows it or not , the US right wing idiots , the warmongering NeoCONs are the conservative who are turned away from conservative principles , ARE causeR OF most of the problems at home AND AROUND THE WORLD. Yes? NO? Maybe? Us warring righties are Worst then American lefties if you look at US /war history books...

United States

#159805 Mar 3, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I said even if grudgingly for a reason, and the reason is demonstrated clearly above.
As one Youth, i didn't even listen to my teachers when it come to Politics...it gimmick, a system gamed in favor of those in power.

United States

#159806 Mar 3, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a leftie or rightie! But Omaba Adm. still follow most of Right wing US war mongering Bushjr agendas, you and most Sheeoples still can see VOTEs by 99% don't make a difference who become POTUS, the Power/Affleunt elite class are one who decide who become leaders /POTUS of a nation. Wake up time dimwits!
And, those billionaire like buffet, Soros... said Obama( Demoncrat) and Romney (Republican )are no difference when come to leading the country.
S/h/b " Sheeoples CAN NOT see...
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#159807 Mar 3, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Oh hush up with your longwinded bloviating. I nullified the conservative book thing out of Texas and you don't like it.
Too bad for you.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#159808 Mar 3, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hush up with your longwinded bloviating. I nullified the conservative book thing out of Texas and you don't like it.
Too bad for you.
Referring to the fact that conservative school board members in Texas are calling the tune for the entire nation's public school textbook choices, as 'insignificant', isn't nullifying a bleedin' thing...but continue proving you've got a lock on a nullified sense of what's significant. Apparently, the only thing significant to you, is your bloated idea of your own significance.

Have fun with that.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#159809 Mar 3, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad for you.
HE is bloviating?

I know I'm dating myself, but you are nothing but a broken record.

Bitter as hell, spewing blame, calling those who don't agree with you dumb, brainwashed and uninformed.

Lacking in any hope.

And hopeless.

Sad, really, because you do have a fine brain.

If you could only make it serve a useful purpose....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min nanoanomaly 37,119
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Rosesz 640,983
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min RiccardoFire 104,543
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 19 min An NFL Fan 38,309
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min The Hangman 969,766
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Janitor Of The LORD 618,268
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Not religious 44,252
More from around the web