Bush is a hero
Bjorn Fwei

Tulsa, OK

#159764 Mar 1, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently, plenty.
To date, he's been awarded two presidential elections because of them.
Consider the possibility that your high horse (paradoxically) may make your ass look big...

")
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#159765 Mar 2, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats good. I'm happy my wife works at Publix. Looks like this may be the end for J.C. Penney as well as many other well known co's. Just doesn't add up to me. The dear leader says its all good, stock market is in record territory, homes at least here still going down... Big disconnect. I do hope Obama is right but not seeing it?
Obama is a patholgical liar.
===
Btw, Romney is doing his first interview post election on {gasp} FOX w/ Chris Wallace tomorrow. It's a shame we didn't have someone in the WH like him who is an undisputed master of negotiatons and brokering deals. We imo would never have been subjected to this ridiculous Obamageddon nonsense. Bill Clinton had it right when he called Obama an amateur...... he was also right when he said Romney's business expertise was "stellar."

Sometimes we get the leaders we deserve. I'm grateful I can afford this clown. I am sorry as he$$ for those who cannot.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#159766 Mar 2, 2013
Bjorn Fwei wrote:
<quoted text>Consider the possibility that your high horse (paradoxically) may make your ass look big...
")
"Lyndi"
"Lyndi"
"Lyndi"
My! Another sock puppet from Tulsa.

Whoever could it be?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#159767 Mar 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll just have to keep wallowing in your right-wing misery.
You have earned the right.
Oh the schadenfreude.
Explain to me how a vehemently pro choice woman who doesn't give a hoot if gays marry or not, wants religion OUT of politics and OUT of public schools and would like our spending to be responsible is ----> "right wing." You don't even know the meaning of the words "right wing".
==
10 year old kids are being suspended from schools now for pulling a paper gun out of a pretend holster at recess and called a murderer by school officials. Small children are being admonished at schools for playing cowboys and indians. Little boys are being labeled as sexually agressive for kissing a little girl on the cheek. Parents are being informed by the government by letter that their children in their opinion, are FAT. Our healthcare is now in the hands of an ENTITY and so if you ever suffer from erectile dysfunction, by all means, contact your congressman, Catcher. The government is coming after the possesions of law abiding citizens. The WH has it's own state run media to get out "their" message and propaganda. I could go on for an hour without pausing on the lunacy of liberalism
You belong to the party of loons.
Pardon me but I prefer a party which employs REASON.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#159768 Mar 2, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain to me how a vehemently pro choice woman who doesn't give a hoot if gays marry or not, wants religion OUT of politics and OUT of public schools and would like our spending to be responsible is ----> "right wing." You don't even know the meaning of the words "right wing".
==
10 year old kids are being suspended from schools now for pulling a paper gun out of a pretend holster at recess and called a murderer by school officials. Small children are being admonished at schools for playing cowboys and indians. Little boys are being labeled as sexually agressive for kissing a little girl on the cheek. Parents are being informed by the government by letter that their children in their opinion, are FAT. Our healthcare is now in the hands of an ENTITY and so if you ever suffer from erectile dysfunction, by all means, contact your congressman, Catcher. The government is coming after the possesions of law abiding citizens. The WH has it's own state run media to get out "their" message and propaganda. I could go on for an hour without pausing on the lunacy of liberalism
I heard an interview with the girls momther you speak of. To have a teacher, any teacher act that way speaks volumes. It really does blow my mind the amount of demonization some will go to for an agenda. Of couse here its an end run around the 2nd amnd. To so far to call the girl a murderer. This again is why many today pull kids out of schools and its not just the right thats sick of it.

Clearwater, FL

#159769 Mar 2, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
==
Btw I will take a guess Catcher can't give you an honest answer so look for another smear. Hey its really the only thing I've seen in 5 years now. Solutions? Forget it. Smears and lies and blame every day, you betcha!

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Mexico

#159770 Mar 2, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
==
You have cast aside all your former interest in those social issues, and have become a waffle-ass right-wing Obama basher. I saw it happen, right here in these threads.

You even refer to the "lunacy of liberalism." You're no better than the average Tea Partier.

There. I explained it to you.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#159771 Mar 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have cast aside all your former interest in those social issues, and have become a waffle-ass right-wing Obama basher. I saw it happen, right here in these threads.
You even refer to the "lunacy of liberalism." You're no better than the average Tea Partier.
There. I explained it to you.
How diverse and tolerant of you. Its all or nothing,heaven forbid someone doesn't adhere to the TOTAL leftwing package. Thats pretty pathetic but not surprising.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#159773 Mar 2, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
==
Your post raises a question - does the old saying 'there are no stupid questions' apply to hypothetical questions too?

For your your sake, I hope so...

Social conservatives who don't believe in abortion and gay marriage and wish to stick their religion on anyone else while denying it until the cows come home, etc. are not the only people on the right wing.

Anyone with a lick'a sense knows that - and assuming you have half the intelligence some people who mistake bombast for substance credit you with, you do too.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#159774 Mar 2, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> How diverse and tolerant of you. Its all or nothing,heaven forbid someone doesn't adhere to the TOTAL leftwing package. Thats pretty pathetic but not surprising.
As opposed to your post, which managed to work in two buzzwords in reply.

Never mind the fact the fact that in order to think you'd said anything at all a person would have to be stupid, or have learned how to talk politics from some idiot braying at you from the radio or television an hour or two a day...but I repeat myself.

Clearwater, FL

#159775 Mar 2, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>As opposed to your post, which managed to work in two buzzwords in reply.
Never mind the fact the fact that in order to think you'd said anything at all a person would have to be stupid, or have learned how to talk politics from some idiot braying at you from the radio or television an hour or two a day...but I repeat myself.
Say it as much as you want, its crap. He was right on in calling out Catcher in his hypocrisy. Over the last week he has put on quite a show in another forum claiming he stands up for everyone. Too bad his own postings prove otherwise. As usual he didn't give an answer but a smear.

Clearwater, FL

#159776 Mar 2, 2013
Uh oh. You think gas is high now!

China "fully prepared" for currency war: banker

http://www.france24.com/en/20130302-china-ful...

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Mexico

#159777 Mar 2, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Say it as much as you want, its crap. He was right on in calling out Catcher in his hypocrisy. Over the last week he has put on quite a show in another forum claiming he stands up for everyone. Too bad his own postings prove otherwise. As usual he didn't give an answer but a smear.
Not libel.

But close.

Clearwater, FL

#159778 Mar 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not libel.
But close.
Oh darn. Are you yet another lib that smears people all day long and gets upset when somebody calls you out? Sir, you are a first class hypocrite. You semar me, Linda, countless others that you disagree with. So be it. Everyone is an adult. Call me when you and if you ever make a stand for everyone to be treated equal. You can start with the man in the mirror.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#159779 Mar 2, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
He he he he ...
uIdiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#159780 Mar 2, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Uh oh. You think gas is high now!
China "fully prepared" for currency war: banker
http://www.france24.com/en/20130302-china-ful...
You wrong about your Assessments! Even US allies like Japan, Philippines, India... said US is guilty party in An Maceroeconomic global war on the its economies and world. do some more research . Seem like you know not what secret US rounds macroeconomic wars is really Coup-de Etat on Americans Economic and financial welling and on the world livelihoods/economies, you don't even have clue about how Economic and finance works, do you know waht i'm talking about? No wonder you another dumb sheeoples in pour presence. Why 179 nations around the world had giving US the big Middle fingers? You are another one of our clueless and dumb sheeeeoples. So whatg am i talking about?

United States

#159781 Mar 2, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>With all due respect, I don't think it's fair to say that those statements and others like them were 'not used' in making the case for going into Iraq. Those statements were used to sell the threat of Iraq to the American public, and had a great deal to do with the public support of going to war there while putting the war in the theater from which we'd been attacked on hold.
According to a Harris poll conducted in 2005, "More than four years after the attacks of September 11, 2001, many U.S. adults still believe some of the justifications for the invasion of Iraq, which have now been discredited, according to a new Harris Poll. For example:
-- Forty-one percent (41%) of U.S. adults believe that Saddam Hussein had "strong links to Al Qaeda."
-- Twenty-two percent (22%) of adults believe that Saddam Hussein "helped plan and support the hijackers who attacked the United States on September 11."
-- Twenty-six percent (26%) of adults believe that Iraq "had weapons of mass destruction when the U.S. invaded."
-- Twenty-four percent (24%) of all adults believe that "several of the hijackers who attacked the United States on September 11 were Iraqis."
And you're right - when the campaign to sell the idea of war in Iraq was first waged, the brutality of the Saddam regime was a back story. It didn't become the important story until WMD and the above had been disproved.
I think to claim the troops were adequately supported is complete and utter hogwash. If the troops were adequately supported there would have been enough of them to secure the country, vastly reducing the likelihood that the surge would ultimately be necessary. If the troops were adequately supported the Occupation Authority would have run by competent professionals.
(It's worth noting that some of the problems the U.S. ran into in Iraq were military policy/planning, and had little or nothing to do with who was President at the time. Whether those problems would have been addressed in sufficient time to avoid the conditions is anybody's guess, but I'd like to think Americans are adaptable enough.)
Lastly, I don't believe I've ever comment on articles about Benghazi that may have been posted here. As a matter of fact, I don't think I've commented on Benghazi at all.
So ... if you want to know what I think about Benghazi, there are two issues. The first was the White House "message" during the election campaign, and that was not only wrong but about as amateurishly handled as anything I've seen since, well, see above.
The second involves the systemic problems within State that resulted in this tragedy, and I saw no comments in this thread I considered worth bothering with because it was all about the blame game with little or no connection to the real issues involved.
U forgot to tell LISW that DicKtator Saddam is a US puppet.

United States

#159782 Mar 2, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
"The teacher will appear when the student is ready."
I don't remember who said that one.
Some fat little Buddhist guy I think.
LOL! DUH! Student can be a teacher sometimes. What a simpleton you are. BWHAHHAHAA

United States

#159783 Mar 2, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Neither Obama nor the government in general is responsible for changes in the market and the decisions J.C. Penny made that have had them on a steady decline for years. He is not responsible for their current management, who seem to be doing everything they can to accelerate the decline. Sometimes companies fail, and J.C. Penny (and maybe Sears/Kmart) is likely to go the way of Woolworth and Montgomery Ward.
interjecting. 7 to 8 large retail hains will close and/scale down operations, there go our American jobs. Sad is not?

United States

#159784 Mar 2, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>There is one, and maybe several people here who appear to use the judgicons based on who they like or don't like.
It certainly doesn't either surprise or bother me.
We call them child-like? immature? intellectually challenged? Clueless? Prejudiced? patriotic? Dumb? Brainwashed? Sheeoople? Sychopants? etc., BWHAHHAHAAAAA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aura Mytha 982,167
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Insults Are Easier 122,808
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 hr Toxic Repub Toxins 6,657
____ POPE & ISRAEL Agreement :: *7 YR TRIB ____ 5 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
!!!Stop Global GENOCIDE for OIL 5 hr Hiddn Numbrz 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Michael 681,608
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr onemale 286,430
More from around the web