Bush is a hero

“Unemployed Bush 5.3 obama 8.7”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#159484 Feb 16, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>So ... you made me think, at least.
A "thinking liberal"... talk about a minority group!
:)

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#159485 Feb 17, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
A "thinking liberal"... talk about a minority group!
got to the end of your attention span, huh?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#159486 Feb 17, 2013
BobinTX wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to read about it, I'm living it. I can't argue, we definitely have some whacked out individuals down here... starting with our four term Governor... they definitely let their religious beliefs get in the way of common sense and reality.
You probably didn't expect that response, did you?
Actually, from you, I rather did.

uIDIOTRACEmakewo rldpeace

United States

#159487 Feb 17, 2013
Any one know listen to wise words Dr Paul Craig Roberts Assistant Secretary of the Treasury during President Reagan’s first term (left because US corruption.) He was Associate Editor of the Wall Street Journal. He tells truth about about were US had wrongs. many of our good US leaders and in authority and white hate are coming out tell Americans what really going on in govt.

He talk about Bi-partisanship with no difference in policy as two whores who compete for same john.

Dr Paul Craig Roberts: The Game is Rigged!
qixlix

Pittsburgh, PA

#159488 Feb 17, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch... ………… Rock or a Hard Place is better said bush is a loser
UidiotRaceAmkewo rldPeace

United States

#159489 Feb 17, 2013
qixlix wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=R_3 d8Oteeqw ………… Rock or a Hard Place is better said bush is a loser
You think those clueless supporter of bush will ever learn

Already Bushjr $ co been tried at the ICC for war crimes against humanity, thAT tell us what US no longer what it is hijacked by war mongers in gov..

United States

#159490 Feb 17, 2013
Why Americans Don’t Vote, Francis Fox Piven, 1988, p21

Voter registration arrangements came to carry much of the burden of sustaining a system of limited electoral participation. State and local officials preside over "voluntary" procedures that place the burden of navigating the often difficult process on the citizen. And elections officials are relatively free to manipulate registration procedures so as to limit voting by poorer and minority groups.

United States

#159492 Feb 17, 2013
Gary Ruskin, who directed the Congressional Accountability Project told The Atlantic Monthly
Will the Real Generation Obama Please Stand Up?
by Lakshmi Chaudhry

Republicans and Democrats have become one and the same - they are both corrupt at the core and behave like children who are more interested in fighting with each other than in getting anything accomplished.
lisw

Mount Orab, OH

#159493 Feb 17, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in the process of reading the memoirs of Jefferson Davis right now. I am (according to Kindle) about 20% done, and he's still working on justifying secession.
It's amazing how topical many of his 'constitutional' arguments seem.
I see the Fifth & Sixth Amendment issues in the targeted killings of American al Qaeda members overseas, and I'm all for some kind of real solution. I'm not sure the ones proffered so far (FISA style courts and briefing Congressional leaders) are a real solution to the dilemma here.
I can even see, at least to an extent, the First Amendment arguments about the requirement for providing birth control. I'm not convinced that requiring a business entity to meet certain requirements amounts to "prohibiting the free exercise thereof".
Funny, I'm in the process of reading the biography of Varina Davis.

Lafayette IN

#159495 Feb 17, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, I'm in the process of reading the biography of Varina Davis.
Don't know much about her, but if the Wikipedia article is accurate she seems interesting.
I said I was reading his memoirs, and that wasn't correct - what I'm reading is "The Rise and Fall of the Confederate Government". Apparently his memoirs are different, and were completed posthumously by his wife.

It's interesting to read the memoirs of that period. In the past couple months I've read those by Grant and Sherman; next are Confederate generals James Longstreet and Fitzhugh Lee.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#159497 Feb 18, 2013
AP Retracts Rand Paul Story After Reporting the Opposite of What He Actually Said

Oh boy. Another example of our news too busy to fact check when they have an agenda to push.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.ph...

“Cole me down on the panny sty”

Since: Feb 13

Capatown

#159498 Feb 18, 2013
"Mind blowing speech by "Robert Welch" in 1958 predicting Insiders plans "

Youtube:
&pl aynext=1&list=PL81624A9FB9 C2F093&feature=results_mai n

Robert Welch was a "REAL" conservative.

Lafayette IN

#159499 Feb 18, 2013
Pootie and The Birds wrote:
"Mind blowing speech by "Robert Welch" in 1958 predicting Insiders plans "
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AZU0c8DAIU4XX&playnext=1 &list=PL81624A9FB9C2F093 &feature=results_main
Robert Welch was a "REAL" conservative.
I don't think they're quite ready for that yet, although some are getting there.

The whole "Eisenhower was a commie stooge" still cracks me up, though.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#159500 Feb 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think they're quite ready for that yet, although some are getting there.
The whole "Eisenhower was a commie stooge" still cracks me up, though.
Must have missed your point some time back when you said the 9-12 project and tp were just front groups. I guess they aren't getting the orders down to Fl. so well, none of us seem to know. On the plus side we did help raise over $600,000 (133% plus to our goal) for Chris Kyle's family and charity but carry on. Its just a fringe front group you know.

Lafayette IN

#159502 Feb 18, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Must have missed your point some time back when you said the 9-12 project and tp were just front groups. I guess they aren't getting the orders down to Fl. so well, none of us seem to know. On the plus side we did help raise over $600,000 (133% plus to our goal) for Chris Kyle's family and charity but carry on. Its just a fringe front group you know.
Funny you should bring up the 9-12 project in response to my comment about a spammer pimping out Robert Welch.

Seems like you got my point purrty durn good, by golly, and are maybe just a little touchy.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#159505 Feb 18, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Funny you should bring up the 9-12 project in response to my comment about a spammer pimping out Robert Welch.
Seems like you got my point purrty durn good, by golly, and are maybe just a little touchy.
Nahh. Just took the bait. Wife at work nothing on tv. But I do have some things I can take care of. Going to paint and wife wants to do it! Still sore you know!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#159506 Feb 18, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nahh. Just took the bait. Wife at work nothing on tv. But I do have some things I can take care of. Going to paint and wife wants to do it! Still sore you know!
Chris........le le left a response to your post over on the WSJLM thread that you might want to correct her on.

Blessings.

Capatown

#159508 Feb 19, 2013
I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Capatown

#159509 Feb 19, 2013
"Council for National Policy"
"The Council for National Policy (CNP), is an umbrella organization and networking group for social conservative activists in the United States. It has been described by The New York Times as a "little-known group of a few hundred of the most powerful conservatives in the country," who meet three times yearly behind closed doors at undisclosed locations for a confidential conference.[1]Nation magazine has called it a secretive organization that "networks wealthy right-wing donors together with top conservative operatives to plan long-term movement strategy."[2] It was founded in 1981 by Tim LaHaye as a forum for conservative Christians seeking to strengthen the political right in the United States."

Source: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_for_Na...

Council for National Policy
Youtube:
UidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#159511 Feb 19, 2013
Foreign Aid Dilemma: Dictators on our US Dole
www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2011/03/16/Fo ......

As violence and protests spread across North Africa and the Middle East, the Obama administration may have to rethink its showering of foreign aid on authoritarian ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min confrinting with ... 603,106
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Tide with Beach 877,511
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... (Feb '15) 11 min USaWORLDWARMONGERER 992
bj needed 26 min tonymontana1000 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 34 min confrinting with ... 7,897
Treat sleep disorder once distinctive the impor... 39 min Raylin Sutter 3
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 41,126
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr The swamiji 7,611
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr ffj 3,776
More from around the web