Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>I'm too fine and decent a person to degrade myself that way, Kat. Disreputable folks work there, y'know.
Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.
- Mark Twain, a Biography

All Congresses and Parliaments have a kindly feeling for idiots, and a compassion for them, on account of personal experience and heredity.
- Mark Twain's Autobiography; also in Mark Twain in Eruption

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

That Samuel Clemens guy was a pretty smart fella :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how much press coverage Romney would have gotten if he said something like, oh lets just say,'They’re going to put y’all back in chains.”
Oh, none of course. Nobody would have taken any notice at all.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Roberta G wrote:
That Samuel Clemens guy was a pretty smart fella :)
Samuel Clemens sure was quite a guy.

His views of religion Too.
UiDIOTRACEMAKEAP EACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Song for you , for the Sheeeeoples of AmerIKKKA

MWBHHAHAHAHAHAHA BAaaaaaaaaaaaaa BAAAaaaaaaaa
UiDIOTRACEMAKEAP EACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Swedish Green Party leader Pernilla Hagberg is one of the first notable political leaders to recognise the current chemtrail epidemic and come forward on the controversial topic. Hagberg, unlike the majority of other sleeping politicians of the world, has admitted that she’s certain these long, lingering white trails littering our beautiful blue skies on a daily basis are not ‘natural’ condensation trails that should dissipate within a few minutes of appearing but are in fact an aerosol based,

toxic mix of chemicals, viruses and harmful metal particulates, that she collectively refers to as “chemtrails”.

The green party leader says that the sprayings are a joint effort by the U.S Central Intelligence Agency and the U.S National Security Agency, as well as by the government in her own country, to intentionally modify atmospheric conditions via deliberate aerosol spraying from aircraft, adding that the harmful constituents of which, have already been found to be accumulating in soils and water supplies across the globe.

While admittedly, it is far from complete disclosure, this recent announcement by the Swedish politician will however, undoubtedly help to raise crucial awareness around the poisoning of our skies, as well as add some much needed credence to what most disappointingly currently view as ‘crazed’ conspiracy theory. If Pernilla Hagberg continues in her efforts to expose this global spraying of the masses (and we hope she does), she best get used to looking over her shoulder as if what she’s saying is true then the C.I.A will surely want to silence her, and quickly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Samuel Clemens sure was quite a guy.
His views of religion Too.
Believe it or not, Catcher, most Christians are capable of liking someone, even appreciating his or her talent, even while they disagree with him on religious points. And that definitely includes me.
UiDIOTRACEMAKEAP EACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and its going to at least start long before 2016. We have not seen anything yet and few if any are talking about real cuts. Just talked to a friend yesterday that lives in Ohio and he told me he voted with reservation for Obama. The GM/ Crysler deal is what closed it for that state. My thinking is with the truth now out,(Romney was right on the Jeep plant in China) and all G.M's help and they still aren't doing good how many have regrets?
Predatory Corporatist Romeny lied he even Supported NAFTA, FTA ...
UiDIOTRACEMAKEAP EACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you that the 'R's have to change their image, and alot will depend on that and also the state of our economy in 4 years, but I dont see any stars emerging out of the 'D' party. I sure cant see Biden having much of a chance.
At this point if Hillary would decide to run, I think she has the best chance for the Dems..........
But, its a long way off..........
the R & D are corrupted beyond repair (the leaders) both failed Americans.
UiDIOTRACEMAKEAP EACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I googled unemploment in California and this was the first thing that popped up.
"Unemployment California
How to File for Unemployment California Benefit
Unemployment California
If you are one of the 1 in 10 Californians who are presently unemployed, then you should take advantage of the unemployment California benefits.
It is important that you clearly understand the process of filing for unemployment in California – this way; you will be able to start collecting the benefits ASAP!
If you have a job and you are wondering why other unemployed Californians file for unemployment benefits. Well, you need to know that the government provides unemployment benefits to eligible unemployed workers while they are in search for a new job. The unemployment benefit is not exactly a fortune; it can be used by the beneficiaries in order to buy food, clothing and pay for their housing until they find work."
OMG you can't make this stuff up.
Hi, I'm Julia the liberal representative and the welcome girl from happy California.
We have friendly people, great weather and nice beaches.
And NO JOBS."
lol!
try 1 to 5 - Tent city USA -1 in 4 counties under financial martial law
UiDIOTRACEMAKEAP EACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, well thay won't be chanting that at the supermarket if this littlepackage goes through. Stay tuned.
"If the Food and Drug Administration gets its way, your trip to the grocery store could get a tad pricier.
Supermarket owners argue a pending federal food-labeling rule that stems from the new health care law would overburden thousands of grocers and convenience store owners — to the tune of $1 billion in the first year alone.[...]
The rule stems from an ObamaCare mandate that restaurants provide nutrition information on menus. Most in the restaurant industry were supportive of the idea, but when the FDA decided to extend the provision to also affect thousands of supermarkets and convenience stores, the backlash was swift.
The proposed regulation would require store owners to label prepared, unpackaged foods found in salad bars and food bars, soups and bakery items. Erik Lieberman, regulatory counsel at the Food Marketing Institute, said testing foods for nutritional data will require either expensive software or even more costly off-site laboratory assessments."
====
I think one of Obama's tactics is to put as many balls in the air as he possibly can to confuse his audience. The guy is like an out of control TV remote flipping from gun control to immigration to healthcare, to taxes, to warfare......
He's always in crisis mode. Everything is a front burner issue and while people are discussing one issue, he's quietly passing another one. He's manic.
Don't forget you USA MaNSANTO GMO food ! throw up!
UiDIOTRACEMAKEAP EACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't about the article being on Fox, although I can see how it looks that way. Linking to borrowed/republished content is a pet peeve of mine.
Drones and other techniques of 'modern warfare' don't bother me in the least, and I'm not squeamish about making al Qaeda fighters go boom. I'm a little concerned about an over-reliance on air power, however.
No offense, but if you think the slippery slope is 'nonsense', maybe it's you who should stay away from the subject.
Congress ok 40000 plus Drones to fly over US.
Sec of State hilary Clinton even admitted US created And funded Alqueda to power -
UiDIOTRACEMAKEAP EACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of an add I saw a few months ago about food stamps. Really? We need to spend more taxpayer money to help people know this? Like you say, it would be funny if it wasn't so very sad.
Over trilion plus War debt/year and yaer on year since Bushjr Admin., on all all those US illicit/bad US overseas wars and into War Technology that don't benefit the US taxpayers, should had gone to fund rebuilding the Us decrePIT infrastruture, Social Security, Medicare, education and job development... you our US war mongering supporting baboons Know no shame - it's financially and morally bankrupting US.
UiDIOTRACEMAKEAP EACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.
- Mark Twain, a Biography
All Congresses and Parliaments have a kindly feeling for idiots, and a compassion for them, on account of personal experience and heredity.
- Mark Twain's Autobiography; also in Mark Twain in Eruption
Mark Twain, October 15, 1900, about the U.S. invasion and occupation of the Philippines

(American Genocides: Is Haiti Next? by Stephen Lendman)
" have seen that we do not intend to free, but to subjugate the people of the Philippines. We have gone there to conquer, not to redeem... And so I am an anti-imperialist. I am opposed to having the eagle put its talons on any other land... We have pacified some thousands of the islanders and buried them; destroyed their fields, burned their villages, turned their widows and orphans out-of-doors,(and) subjugated the remaining ten million by Benevolent Assimilation, which is the pious new name of the musket.
UiDIOTRACEMAKEAP EACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
One other thing, now that I've calmed down a bit--although not so much that I'm inclined to apologize. Glancing over my post, I suppose it was my last line about Obama becoming POTUS, which prompted YOUR answer. I can see how you might have interpreted that, Willie, but you'd be making too much of ONE line. When I wrote it, I was thinking of the "low-information voters," and the overwhelming majority of the kind of people I despise fall into that category. But I acknowledge that ignorance knows no political boundaries.
There.
yep u ignorance shows - most POTUS are puppets!
UiDIOTRACEMAKEAP EACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I'm bothered by drones being used on U.S. citizens.
I'm also bothered by U.S. citizens giving 'aid and comfort' to an enemy entity that has been at war with the United States since at least 1996.
If you have an easy solution to this, I'm all ears.
These drone attacks have been conducted 'in the field', or as close to a 'field' as the war on terror has. Those places are a little out of reach for conventional law enforcement entities tasked with dealing with criminal civilians; they're not even within reach of military units up to and including special forces.
Now, we could call time out and ask that the American citizen 'ineligible player down field' be taken out of the game and turned over to the appropriate authorities, but I'm not sure the other guys are playing by those rules.
Again, if you have an easy solution to this, I'm all ears.
This IS a slippery slope, and I know it - but what's the alternative? Declare hands off on al Qaeda operatives overseas who might be American citizens? Is that a risk we want to take?
One more time, with feeling, if you have an easy solution to this, I'm all ears.
US Neocons /War party in power are one ruining US and world.
See post about hilaryclinton

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Bush is a TRAITOR!
UiDIOTRACEMAKEAP EACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Th.... opinion written by Erick Erickson.
<edited because of length>
" .
According to the Justice Department memo, if intelligence confirms an American is involved in a terrorist plot as a ranking member of Al Qaeda and extraction of that American is not possible without putting military lives in jeopardy, the United States should have no hesitation in killing him without making an attempt to arrest him and give him his due process.
President Obama’s view of terrorists has evolved. Today it's kill ‘em regardless of citizenship and do not worry about such small things as constitutional due process.
Perhaps, they should all pay attention to one key part of the newly uncovered memo.
The memo includes this fascinating portion:
“…the condition that an operation leader present an “imminent” threat of violent attack against the United States does not require the United States to have clear evidence that a specific attack on U.S. persons and interests will take place in the immediate future. Given the nature of, for example, the terrorist attacks on September 11, in which civilian airliners were hijacked to strike the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, this definition of imminence, which would require the United States to refrain from action until preparations for an attack are concluded, would not allow the United States sufficient time to defend itself.”
In other words, there need not be immediacy in the definition of “imminent.” As long as a plan is in continuation, the United States could proceed.
The battlefield has shifted over the past two decades. The president has already killed one American on a battlefield with a drone. His chief role is to keep the nation safe. In the twenty-first century, in the remote caves of Afghanistan and deserts of the Middle East, it is both impractical and unnecessary to strap a speaker to a drone in order to shout down to an American Al Qaeda operative, read him his Miranda rights, then caution him to step back a quarter mile to wait for his arrest while the drone unleashes hell on all his terrorist friends.
Just kill them before they kill us. At some point, we must trust that the president and his advisers, when they see a gathering of Al Qaeda from the watchful eye of a drone, are going to make the right call and use appropriate restraint and appropriate force to keep us safe.
Frankly, it should be American policy that any American collaborating with Al Qaeda is better dead than alive. Richard Nixon and Dick Cheney would be proud."
=.
cUT TO FIT!
Bill Christian - former CIA analyst
Let's address the real issues here. Why is it important that we not let the so-called conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11 be drowned out? After spending the better part of the last five years treating these theories with utmost skepticism, I have devoted serious time to actually studying them in recent months, and have also carefully watched several videos that are available on the subject. I have come to believe that significant parts of the 9/11 theories are true, and that therefore significant parts of the “official story” put out by the U.S. government and the 9/11 Commission are false…
--
Paul Craig Roberts, a former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury (1 TERM QUIT BECAUSE us CORRUPTION.) under Reagan (on the Tom Hartmann Show)
Old-line Republican warns 'something's in the works' to trigger a police state by Muriel Kane www.rawstory.com , July 19, 2007
"Unless Congress immediately impeaches Bush and Cheney, a year from now the US could be a dictatorial police state at war with Iran... When Bush exercises this authority [under the new Executive Order]... there's no check to it. It doesn't have to be ratified by Congress. The people who bear the brunt of these dictatorial police state actions have no recourse to the judiciary. So it really is a form of total, absolute, one-man rule.... The American people don't really understand the danger that they face."
UiDIOTRACEMAKEAP EACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

sniffer53 wrote:
Bush is a TRAITOR!
tHAT FOR SURE! So is previous admins and today obama.
UiDIOTRACEMAKEAP EACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Economic Collapse-American Riots Will Be The Worst In The World

or

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

663 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Porkpie Hat 256,871
Nine Eleven 4 min Insults Are Easier 40
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Hidingfromyou 721,972
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 533,343
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 25 min godCHILD 115,551
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 28 min Sijo 423
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 28 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE 5,263
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 37 min Buck Crick 224,543
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••