Comments
152,121 - 152,140 of 173,284 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#159029 Feb 4, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm....so you take full advantage of these 'government subsidies' to your income, without a qualm, and yet you believe that without their counterpart in personal deductions, the folks who currently qualify for refunds at tax time, would more closely resemble Americans.
(Paraphrasing, of course...)
Interesting.
Once again I have no idea what your talking about..........

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#159030 Feb 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sliding scale.

Sliding from $500-$250 an hour with justice only for the rich and connected?$15,000 to plead $25,000 to take it to trial?

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#159031 Feb 4, 2013
rider wrote:
<quoted text>Not many will read all that stuff. It just goes to show how many sheep inhabit the good old US of W(WAR). History is long and to the sheep looking for the answer in one sentence I say go back to watching and listening to Beck, Hannity, O"Reilly and the rest of the fox nuts!
Amazing, isn't it, folks :) The Mummy Speaks!

Rider, do you seriously think ANYBODY reads your spam? It has nothing at all to do with FOX or the commentators you mentioned. Whenever I see your nick, I just scroll through, having learned a long time ago that posting c & p is all you ever do. In fact, until I saw THIS post from you, I was half-convinced there was an automated bot behind your nick, programmed to do all that spamming.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#159033 Feb 4, 2013
Good evening everyone.

Location hidden

#159034 Feb 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on, don't gang up on poor little old Catcher.
It wasn't a smear, it was a satirical piece.
Hey, I won't even call her a scumbag.
Er, well....
Nice try, Catcher, but you did NOT post it as a piece of satire you wanted to share. If you had, you would have said so in the same post. That means you either 1) did not know the whole story was invented 2) decided to perpetuate the smear 3) possibly both. I won't venture to guess which one it was, although I have my suspicions.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#159035 Feb 4, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that intolerance monster again. Christian view is that babies, little people, are a blessing from God. That a woman has the privilege and honor of being the doorway to life and is something to be honored. Very unique from men and lucky to be so.
Now, the other side says, zygotes turn grow bigger and multiply and are nasty little worms/parasites that should be ripped out finger by finger until they are mush in bucket. Then the woman is gloriously free of the little bastard. She is now free to go out and fulfill the desires of any man who convinces her that she is fortunate enough to have him desire her. Never realizing that most men wouldn't care if she were made out of latex and blown up with three puffs from a healthy set of lungs.
:)
Pern, you disappoint me. That's a very narrow framing of a woman's place in society, and a very twisted view of a man's sexuality. Also, while most women actually DO gestate, keep, and lovingly raise our children, not every woman is cut out to be a mom. I truly believe it is more loving (not to mention sensible) to leave the decision as to whether or not to become a parent, up to the person who will (or won't) be gestating...certainly not to the government, or to any particular religious viewpoint, unless it is her own.

JMO
UidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeACE

United States

#159036 Feb 4, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Sliding from $500-$250 an hour with justice only for the rich and connected?$15,000 to plead $25,000 to take it to trial?
aND YOU HAVE PRO-BONO work, gooD for society ,for disparate and downtrodden for those without finANCIAL MEANS

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#159037 Feb 4, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always fun when we get to tell others what they think.
You certainly seem to enjoy it........

Location hidden

#159038 Feb 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good evening everyone.
Good evening, Lawest :)

United States

#159039 Feb 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good evening everyone.
aDIOS! bWHAHAHAHA

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#159040 Feb 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Ann Coulter Did NOT Refuse To Board A Plane Because Pilot Was Black
http://www.mediaite.com/online/no-everyone-an...
Reminds me of the Rush/Nfl thing. Most media reported words he never once said. A few days down the road a joke of an apology was offered when the truth came out. When have nothing make it up I guess.
Parody works best when its plausible, don't you think?

United States

#159041 Feb 4, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing, isn't it, folks :) The Mummy Speaks!
Rider, do you seriously think ANYBODY reads your spam? It has nothing at all to do with FOX or the commentators you mentioned. Whenever I see your nick, I just scroll through, having learned a long time ago that posting c & p is all you ever do. In fact, until I saw THIS post from you, I was half-convinced there was an automated bot behind your nick, programmed to do all that spamming.
About this you post to rider, FYI i read his posts and most are not spam.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#159042 Feb 4, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, Catcher, but you did NOT post it as a piece of satire you wanted to share. If you had, you would have said so in the same post. That means you either 1) did not know the whole story was invented 2) decided to perpetuate the smear 3) possibly both. I won't venture to guess which one it was, although I have my suspicions.
I have another one, also a parody but equally believable.

It's a story about a Mexican restaurant that refused to serve Rush Limbaugh.
lisw

Sardinia, OH

#159043 Feb 4, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Parody works best when its plausible, don't you think?
That was just very telling about you, Willie. Remember the old saying that assuming makes an ass out of you and out of me? You've just assumed something about which you have no proof. I know you think people make statements about liberals and they do. But you are just as guilty. You often make statements about conservatives, broad brush statements, and it sucks just as much.

United States

#159044 Feb 4, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you call this, "failure to discuss"? Sounds more like an open challenge to a dual of words and ideology.
When my mother was pregnant, let's call that gestating, me some 50+ years ago, she was told that it was a dangerous pregnancy. The doc warned my dad and asked him if it came down to who's life to save, which one it would be. Funny eh? My dad said my mom's life, of course. Now, the doc, being a man of great skill, decided to try something out of the ordinary. He hypnotized my mom during while she was in labor with me. He delivered me breach, with the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck, I not only was breach, but I was doing the splits, delivered one leg at a time. She did need some repair work later in order to conceive again but she did. Both I and my mom survived and have prospered and she is still alive at 73.
I know that is not the story for everyone but had another doc said this pregnancy is such a risk we must terminate it I would not be here today nor would my three children or my two grandchildren and the generations that will come through them someday.
50,000,000 babies have been aborted since Roe v Wade. If there were a moment of silence for each one we would be silent for 100 years.
(I must admit I haven't done the math for that claim).
I thank God that doctor gave me a chance.
Out of that 50 Million US babes how many are Eugenics and genocide...?
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#159045 Feb 4, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Parody works best when its plausible, don't you think?
Not plausible.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#159046 Feb 4, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read some of the comments on the site this happened. At first many were sure this happened. Now that everyone knows its fake still much hate. But then Coulter like many on the right see it often. Only in the Usa today can an evil man like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad speak freely and the same "tolerant" people will run Coulter off stage after throwing things.

United States

#159047 Feb 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Btw Catcher, you just gave a wonderful example of why many people in flyover county don't pay much mind to the news anymore. Too many examples to list of how news is in such a hurry they don't do much fact checking. You said you went to one of the best schools this nation has to offer. So did our Pres. While I do see value in college this truck driver is thinking I may not have missed much after all!
And, you have sensitives issues of national importances related to foreign affairs are checked for facts and denied being reported to masses of zombies so easily taking to cleaners. Those entertainment , and radio Shock jocks and Sports ...keep you stupid and dumb. BwhahHAAAAA

Location hidden

#159048 Feb 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have another one, also a parody but equally believable.
It's a story about a Mexican restaurant that refused to serve Rush Limbaugh.
Would you consider a story about a South Carolina coffee shop refusing to serve Barack Obama, Louis Farrakhan or Jesse Jackson to be a bit of believable parody?

United States

#159049 Feb 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read some of the comments on the site this happened. At first many were sure this happened. Now that everyone knows its fake still much hate. But then Coulter like many on the right see it often. Only in the Usa today can an evil man like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad speak freely and the same "tolerant" people will run Coulter off stage after throwing things.
Iran never invaded US but our US invaded Middle East, latin America, Africa, S.America, Asia... So?

John Stockwell, former CIA official (From his books, Speeches...
k
"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms.

"Enemies are necessary for the wheels of the US military machine to turn

"We [the U.S.] have over 200 incidents in which we have put our troops into other countries to force them to our will.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hukt on Fonix 733,180
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min WasteWater 258,065
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Oxbow 539,141
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Stephania 599,990
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 13 min Senecus 2,432
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min Jim Justice 118,006
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min KiMare 226,387
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••