Since: May 09

USA

#158971 Feb 3, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
i am a proud somalian!

I'm not even human, I am lowest of low on plane of humanity,
g
What's the matter, racist Somalian? Running out of ideas?
UidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#158972 Feb 3, 2013
LOVE AND WAR

I can't keep away from love and war
I seen too many people having there heads blown up,
Especially when I heard the shoots of the gun being fired too many Times
It gives me butterflies in my stomach
I am a soldier in this Bosnian war
I am not sure if I will return home safe and sound
If I don’t, my fellow soldiers will remember me
A long time ago I decided to join the army and take my chance
It was the only choice I had
I don't like what I see
There is no way out of this Bosnian war
I heard the desperate cries of the children,
Starving and in misery
There is nothing I can do
I just hope that there pain will ease someday
There entire favorite toy's buried in the ground
All there possessions lost
Left with nothing
Too many people dead and gone
Why this brutal war is going on I don't know?
All I know is that I have enough of this Bosnian war
It seems like no end
I have lots of nightmares about this war
And I don't get much sleep anymore
The day start too early,
And I am up and gone by then
Many nights I think about those I left behind back home
Aldo Kraas

United States

#158973 Feb 3, 2013
White Pride Is Not Racism wrote:
Bush and Obama have betrayed you.
Attention Everyone!!! Black or White,after watching this shocking video of truth and clear proof!! you will have absolutely NO doubt or scepticism that I was right about white GeNOcide led by Zionism! This video that shocked even me! showed me that Zionism in American and European Governments and media is far worse than I thought! I had NO idea how many American, politicians were Jewish Zionists! Promoting race mixing and multiculturalism through Hollywood (Ziowood) MTV and other media! I know now why Television is nicknamed "the idiot box!" Television is the perfect brainwashing tool because nobody suspects a thing, they just sit down, shut up and obsorb! They control the European Union, this video reveals Jewish presidents in Europe, and their affiliations with fellow Jews in Isreal! Watch the twisted grin of the Jewish woman saying Europe MUST integrate (ie intermarry with non whites, there is not 1 multicultural non white nation!, this is overwhelming white populations and is essentially White GeNOcide!) yet Jews cannot marry non Jews because it destroys their heritage and identity! Last year 2.1 million non whites flooded Europe (most of which were third worlders from Africa) If you think I am crazy about this Zionism and GeNOcide against my people, check for yourselves, then make your judgement!!! Pay close attention, notice the Jewish men with George Bush in the White House! listen carefully to the men discussing banks and money! You will be glued instantly, and you will learn the truth, that has been hidden from all of you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NUzsjgcdUhEXX&feature=rel ated
"My only fear is that after I leave this earth, Europe will simply give up the struggle and watch as it's destroyed by this combination of liberalism, Negroes and Jews." Look at what's happened to Europe now, it has been flooded with third world Africans! Watch the full speech from 4:08 to 5:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Adolf Hitler (referring to American society, and his fears of Europe sucumbing to this Zionism)
"One day the world will know I was right."
Adolf Hitler
"I could have killed all the Jews, but I left some to remind people why I was killing them."
Adolf Hitler
"We backed the wrong side "
General George Smith Patton (American General of WWII)
Wake up! Wake up! Open your eyes! Open your eyes!
tell that to warmongering The NFL Fan Neocon/Zionist peon!

United States

#158974 Feb 3, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter, racist Somalian? Running out of ideas?
Not a somalian, you US war mongering baboon! Mpore ideas ahead, Enjoy MTF! BWHAHAHAHA

United States

#158975 Feb 3, 2013
Edward S. Herman (born April 7, 1925) is an American economist and media analyst with a specialty in corporate and regulatory issues as well as political economy and the media.

Because of its power and global interests U.S. leaders have committed crimes as a matter of course and structural necessity. A strict application of international law would ... have given every U.S. president of the past 50 years Nuremberg treatment. "
Edward Herman
=====
More like 250 plus years of Us militaristic Imperialism!

United States

#158976 Feb 3, 2013
" The crimes of the U.S. throughout the world have been systematic, constant, clinical, remorseless, and fully documented but nobody talks about them."
Harold Pinter, English dramatist

United States

#158977 Feb 3, 2013
" When I visited Auschwitz I was horrified. And when I visited Iraq, I thought to myself,'What will we tell our children in fifty years when they ask what we did when the people in Iraq were dying.'"
Mairead McGuire, Nobel Peace Prize Winner, Northern Ireland

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#158978 Feb 3, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i am a proud somalian,! BWHAHAHAHA
Pretend to laugh all you'd like, illiterate Somalian. It's just not working for you.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#158979 Feb 3, 2013
UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>tell that to warmongering The NFL Fan Neocon/Zionist peon!
And then tell it to the ones who clamor for 'freedom of Religion', and who, in the same breath, decry the freedom of American Muslims to practice Islam, as a result of anti-Islam indoctrination...which is passionately self-inflicted by the desire to thwart the 'rise' of any religion other than 'Christianity' in the United States.

Whew. That wore me out.

I leave the floor open to rebuttals, and wish all here a good night.

United States

#158980 Feb 3, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretend to laugh all you'd like, illiterate Somalian. It's just not working for you.
Again Not Somalian! You brevity of with hide your mentally challenged mind and an illiterate, as you having not input more than 2 sentences and most of your posts are without any substance You our US soldiers of Fortune are bunch A war mongering Fools with mind of your won, a pawn, a sychophants and subservients to corrupted US Corporatist agendas, those man wiTH reason but without/lack of moral integrity will do want to it own nation and world people in the system!

United States

#158981 Feb 3, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>And then tell it to the ones who clamor for 'freedom of Religion', and who, in the same breath, decry the freedom of American Muslims to practice Islam, as a result of anti-Islam indoctrination...which is passionately self-inflicted by the desire to thwart the 'rise' of any religion other than 'Christianity' in the United States.
Whew. That wore me out.
I leave the floor open to rebuttals, and wish all here a good night.
Like i said Patriotism , Politics and Religions are last refuge for scoundrels. If you want some intelligent counters you not gonna find it with Poster "The NFL Fan" all he does is troll, bash with maximum of two or thre simple liners Posting without any substance. Goodnight Sis Kat!:)

United States

#158982 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>Again Not Somalian! You brevity of with hide your mentally challenged mind and an illiterate, as you having not input more than 2 sentences and most of your posts are without any substance You our US soldiers of Fortune are bunch A war mongering Fools with mind of your won, a pawn, a sychophants and subservients to corrupted US Corporatist agendas, those man wiTH reason but without/lack of moral integrity will do want to it own nation and world people in the system!
not With s/h/b " Wit..." === > You brevity of wit

United States

#158983 Feb 3, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Rest assured it isn't. The World Idiot has different ways of being stupid. I think it's rider, just using a different nick.
Please note: I do NOT mean Rider on the Storm, a.k.a. Larry, who lives in Minnesota. I mean the other one. He's posted long swathes of cut&pasted like this before, although this particular batch is a particularly long one.
So stupid for talking about World human right, women right, peace, civil liberties, Anti-war... what kind defile Christian ( faux) are you, u mean don't stand for peace, human rights... you hypocrite you worst then NFL war mongering baboon!

Location hidden

#158984 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>Like i said Patriotism , Politics and Religions are last refuge for scoundrels. If you want some intelligent counters you not gonna find it with Poster "The NFL Fan" all he does is troll, bash with maximum of two or thre simple liners Posting without any substance. Goodnight Sis Kat!:)
Not one of us has resigned ourselves to 'finding' it with you, in case you hadn't noticed. Too much effort.

It's obvious to anyone who's been posting here for any length of time, that you DO know how to 'speak' English, but you choose not to.

Why is that?

Not to put too fine a point on it, but as I've noted before, if you'd just post in this 'mode' more often
(and I don't mean 'political mode' but 'communicative mode', btw,)
you'd have a much better chance to connect with others here.

Just saying.

:)

United States

#158985 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>Not one of us has resigned ourselves to 'finding' it with you, in case you hadn't noticed. Too much effort.
It's obvious to anyone who's been posting here for any length of time, that you DO know how to 'speak' English, but you choose not to.
Why is that?
Not to put too fine a point on it, but as I've noted before, if you'd just post in this 'mode' more often
(and I don't mean 'political mode' but 'communicative mode', btw,)
you'd have a much better chance to connect with others here.
Just saying.
LOL! Hey, on the other thread , most have no problem communicate with me back and forth, as most of them have master Degree or higher have no problem comprehending me and eve some agree with waht i have to say. You been debunked! BWHAHAHAHAHHA Have a hiney melon for you effort.

Location hidden

#158986 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>So stupid for talking about World human right, women right, peace, civil liberties, Anti-war... what kind defile Christian ( faux) are you, u mean don't stand for peace, human rights... you hypocrite you worst then NFL war mongering baboon!
The prevailing Christian view in the 21st Century, declares that women don't enjoy 'special rights'(although zygotes assuredly do; and that anyone who believes 'reproductive freedom' is a special right, is fundamentally against the Christian God, and therefore against America.

It's a mad mad mad mad world.
(JMO, of course.......)
uidotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#158987 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>The prevailing Christian view in the 21st Century, declares that women don't enjoy 'special rights'(although zygotes assuredly do; and that anyone who believes 'reproductive freedom' is a special right, is fundamentally against the Christian God, and therefore against America.
(JMO, of course.......)
Seem, like it a right wing Christain Fundie problem! Question Is most moderate Christians talk about anti-Abortion but Stay far away from genocide and Eugenic why is that?

I'm ALL THE WAY pro-life starting with one Cell and to Sperm and Egg... And you for Pro-Choice?

Location hidden

#158988 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>LOL! Hey, on the other thread , most have no problem communicate with me back and forth, as most of them have master Degree or higher have no problem comprehending me and eve some agree with waht i have to say. You been debunked! BWHAHAHAHAHHA Have a hiney melon for you effort.
Geez, it's almost like you think I have a clue what 'other thread' you are discussing here.

Or that I care.

I have no 'problem' communicating with anyone.......it's a matter of preference. I prefer to interact with those who speak/write intelligibly. Very occasionally, you fall within the bounds of that category......but you seem to be making a point of falling outside them.

I find it annoying.

But hey: Commercials made with this goal in mind are actually quite effective.

Keep up the good Capitalist work.

uidotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#158989 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>Geez, it's almost like you think I have a clue what 'other thread' you are discussing here.
Or that I care.
I have no 'problem' communicating with anyone.......it's a matter of preference. I prefer to interact with those who speak/write intelligibly. Very occasionally, you fall within the bounds of that category......but you seem to be making a point of falling outside them.
I find it annoying.
But hey: Commercials made with this goal in mind are actually quite effective.
Keep up the good Capitalist work.
LOL! OTHER thread is "Ron Paul goes third party"
And the "Financial Contagion"...

Location hidden

#158990 Feb 4, 2013
CORRECTION:
The prevailing Christian view in the 21st Century, declares that women don't enjoy 'special rights'(although zygotes assuredly do)
...and that anyone who believes 'reproductive freedom' is a special (read: WOMAN's) right, is fundamentally against the Christian God,
and therefore against America.
(JMO, of course.......)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does shopping feel so good? 6 min EllaJames 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Ex-Lesbian River 110,409
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 982,105
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Pulp Fiction 133
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr PadMark 675,759
Something you hope your husband never finds out 4 hr Crazy Guy 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr Eye no u 445,796
More from around the web