Bush is a hero

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#158946 Feb 3, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

I am a Somalian Private not Antiwar American!

, you next, sooner or later... My mother has crabs.
Nice rant, imbecile. Do all Somalians lack imagination?
You've said that same dull sh¡t many, many times before, Somalian pirate.

Let me know when you and Barney Fife will be arresting me, foreign fool.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#158947 Feb 3, 2013
Special to Catcher: Don't bother mentioning David Hume, Bertrand Russell or the others to me. I know what they believed, and I reject it.
UidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#158948 Feb 3, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So I'll be next, Somalian communist? You claim to be an American, yet you haven't the slightest concept of freedom of speech.
Let me know when you'll be around to arrest me, lowly pirate.
Again not a Somalian Communist! You worst one you don't have Clue About Freedom Of Speech and HR347. Not a Somalian Pirate, sooner the International War crime Tribanal like Bush & co had been tried for war crimes against humanity, as you a cohorts of Bush & co Agendas. i have done anything wrong, I'm Just Anti-war American protesters. You our US wAR MONGER/WAR-FOR-PROFITEERS WILL BE OMNE FACING International War crimes Tribunal, Sooner or later you face ICC.

As you our obnoxious US war mongers/Soldier-of-firtune are lowest of low on the plane human, you having empathy and clueless what sanctity of life of life means not to be touched

Look Forest Gump! U war mongering grunts... Again, not a somilian butt private but Anti-War American. As to this post of your is infantile, filled with racism, ad homimem,... You our Us war mongers/war-for-profiteers of many illicit US wars started overseas had ruined our freedom and liberty, as no longer we are seeing freedom but FreeDOOM because you helped the corrupted leaders in power to created a US police State, and ruined our US civil liberties, and stepped on US constitional law with all extra-illegal constitutional Agendas, wired tape Americans without warrants, NDAA, CISPA and SOPA, Anti-protesting, MArtial law, PAtriot Act 1/2... and this had financially and morally BAnkrupted USA, you ignorant war mongering morons are ones ruined our world anmd US with your obnoxious War machines... you lowest of low on plane pof humanity, you are our US warmongering scvmbuckets. Ignorance is bliss for you, as you know no shame, you warring imbeciles, take time to ruminate if you have a brain! How is freedom Of Speech now, you dimwit.

United States

#158949 Feb 3, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice rant, imbecile. Do all Somalians lack imagination?
You've said that same dull sh¡t many, many times before, Somalian pirate.
Let me know when you and Barney Fife will be arresting me, foreign fool.
. Not a Somalian Pirate, sooner or later you ben facing the International War crime Tribanal like Bush & co had been tried for war crimes against humanity, as you a cohorts of Bush & co Agendas. i have not done anything wrong, I'm Just Anti-war American protesters. You our US wAR MONGER/WAR-FOR-PROFITEERS WILL BE ONE FACING International War crimes Tribunal, Sooner or later you face ICC.

An NFL Fan

USA

#158950 Feb 3, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

Again I am a Somalian Communist! The worst of my stupid kind.
Could you repeat that rambling rant for me? I don't think I've ever heard it before, ignorant Somalian pirate.

An NFL Fan

USA

#158952 Feb 3, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text> .

I am a Somalian Pirate with Agendas. i have done many things wrong, I'm Just Anti-Semitic Somalian prostate.
Thanks for repeating that load of gas, Somalian. I'd never have know what you meant without your dull redundancies, dull freak.

An NFL Fan

USA

#158953 Feb 3, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>S/h/b I have done wrong, As Anti-Semitic foreigner have rights to rule out you Wrongs you our US war mongers/War-for-profiteers/ Arm-weapon MAnufacturers... had ruined US and world with your War machines
Wow. MORE repetition from the Somalian fool.

Encore! Encore!

United States

#158954 Feb 3, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you repeat that rambling rant for me? I don't think I've ever heard it before, ignorant Somalian pirate.
. Not a Somalian Pirate, sooner or later you ben facing the International War crime Tribanal like Bush & co had been tried for war crimes against humanity, as you a cohorts of Bush & co Agendas. i have not done anything wrong, I'm Just Anti-war American protesters. You our US wAR MONGER/WAR-FOR-PROFITEERS WILL BE ONE FACING International War crimes Tribunal, Sooner or later you face ICC.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#158955 Feb 3, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderful! That is totally fine.
Oh, thank you, kindly patriot.
It's so comforting to have your officially stamped approval.
;)

United States

#158956 Feb 3, 2013
Look you War mongering NFL, you not even human, you lowest of low on plane of humanity, War mongering brainless bloodly violent imp, can you not see all War-torned Children left parentless or dead because you Ignorant Soldier-of-fortune Stupid gunning actions. Ruminate if you human, you our war mongering Scvmbuckets soldier boyS Re ignorant! READ UP

A poem for peace , children from around the world want you soldiers to throw you guns away.

Why

Why is it that we fight
Religon, War and Hatred in our veins
Always at war
Always someone dieing
Can't we just stop
Stop the blood spilling
Stop the bones breaking

sarah clifford

United States

#158957 Feb 3, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Encore! Encore!
Look you War mongering NFL, you not even human, you lowest of low on plane of humanity, War mongering brainless bloodly violent imp, can you not see all War-torned Children left parentless or dead because you Ignorant Soldier-of-fortune Stupid gunning actions. Ruminate if you human, you our war mongering Scvmbuckets soldier boyS Re ignorant! READ UP

A poem for peace , children from around the world want you soldiers to throw you guns away.

Why

Why is it that we fight
Religon, War and Hatred in our veins
Always at war
Always someone dieing
Can't we just stop
Stop the blood spilling
Stop the bones breaking

sarah clifford

An NFL Fan

USA

#158958 Feb 3, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>.

I am a Somalian Pirate,

i have done many things wrong, I'm Just Anti-Semitic Somalian prostate. WILL BE ONE FACING International War crimes Tribunal, Sooner or later you face ICC.
Thanks for fully revealing your stupidity and lack of innovation, Somali pirate.

Tell me how you'll have me brought before a toothless 'tribunal', foreigner.

United States

#158959 Feb 3, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Encore! Encore!
Stop manipulating other posters posts! Not a Somalian look world the our US war mongers/Soldier -of Fortune NFL is Bully the Anti-war Americans and World Civilians... You should be ashame of yourself . You IDiot AKA The NFL Fan had manipulate posters postings, did you know violate Topix rules. BWHHAHAHAA

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#158960 Feb 3, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
Special to Catcher: Don't bother mentioning David Hume, Bertrand Russell or the others to me. I know what they believed, and I reject it.
As I reject the beliefs of Paul, Leviticus, and especially the cabal that purported the Revelation.

But Christopher Hitchens hit the nail on its proverbial head...

JMO

An NFL Fan

USA

#158962 Feb 3, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

I am a Somalian loafer - I should be ashame of myself .
, did you know violate Topix rules.
DUH!!!!
What would you know of Topix rules or the US, Somalian fool?

United States

#158963 Feb 3, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
I think I've answered the question "Is there anything lamer than a troll?"
There is - it's a troll stalker.
i love him! Bewhaha

United States

#158964 Feb 3, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you know of Topix rules or the US, Somalian fool?
What you know, it shut you down for being offensive, cyber stalking...

You should be ashame of yourself . You the Poster " IDIOT" AKA "The NFL Fan " had manipulate posters postings, did you know You violate Topix rules... BWHHAHAHAA Have a hiney melon, you our US war mongers is tell the world that you not to be trusted, as seen from those posts you manipulated

An NFL Fan

USA

#158965 Feb 3, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>.
Look i am Anti-semetic ,

Jews that been causing dissension at home with other Jews and with its neighboors.
BTW, nice bit of racist ranting, little Somalian.

An NFL Fan

USA

#158966 Feb 3, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

What you know, it shut you down for being offensive, cyber stalking...
I have a huge colonic fistula
Right, racist Somalian. There's no rule about laughing at a fool, so relax and get back out to sea. You need the cash.

United States

#158967 Feb 3, 2013
KENT STATE DÉJÀ-VU

In 1970 Ohio youth protested war
Suffered lethal violence in the streets
In 2008 Ohio youth still are anti-war
Unite their votes to oust corrupt elites

ROTMS by Ray Lucero

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min RiversideRedneck 100,158
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min RiversideRedneck 980,113
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 1 hr coco 57
Ring Payments 2 hr annaleighanne 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr guest 670,272
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr Peter Ross 445,651
Any hot teen girl wanna email me (Mar '12) 10 hr idk 8
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 hr NIST 286,454
More from around the web