uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#158757 Feb 1, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
In what world do you live? I really would like to agree with this. My Granddad had a big impact on me and lived through the great depression. And at that point in time noboday had that entitlement mentality that elected Obama. The co. I work for contracts for every 7-11 in this state. You should see what happens when the ebt system goes out sometimes.
Did you know The US Great depression is an Engineered Event by greedy/corrupted US imperial Directive to culled most of the wealth out of Affluent/middle Class Americans who don't represent the warring Establishment agendas and views... and war on World Economies, and this Great Recession in the 21st Century is no ordinary event . So?

Or you think is conspiracy, as not all Conspiracy are theories. BWBBAHAHAHAHAHAAaaaaaa

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#158758 Feb 1, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me?
If someone says something that's nonsense, ludicrous, or absurd I reserve the right to say so - and Prager's rant about Ellison's use of the Koran for his swearing-in meets all those criteria with flying colors.
If that's judgement in your book - but you've turned the concept of intolerance on its head.
Really? Can you tell me what your definition of intolerance is?

As I see it, your judgment is subjective and not based on absolute truth. Why should I weigh your opinions and judgments as any more valid than any other?
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#158759 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Southern California (see my post of just a couple minutes ago).
And I really believe things are improving, and we all have an obligation to work together and have a positive attitude, for the betterment of the country we all love.
No doubt my thinking is shaped but what I see here in Fl. Many reports say this state has the worst housing picture in the nation. My obligation is to provide for my family first than do what we can outside of it. In fact we still help out a few charities but have cut way back from better years.

Colorado

#158760 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are of course right.
I think there are some things, maybe very few things, that everybody would agree are right or wrong no matter what.
Other than that, no, I would say there isn't objective "truth."
Everything is cultural.
If that is the case, how do you know who is right?
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#158761 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the weirdest names here. One place is called Tujunga (Tuh-HUNG-uh). A guy I knew came here from New York, and took an express bus on the LA freeways. There were a couple of stops, and the driver announced them. One was Tujunga. My friend was nodding off, when he heard the driver yell, TUJUNGA!!!!!! He though it was like cowabunga, or oh shit, that something had happened that frieked out the driver.
Rancho Cucamonga is another place. One of our posters on other threads, Al Garcia, lives in Rancho Cucamonga. And there are lots of other names that you have to learn how to pronounce: Ximeno, Junipero, Orizaba.
But like I've said before, the weather is perfect, the beaches are beautiful, the people are slim and fit, and everybody is mellow and friendly.
OK, that's a generalization. But, and this happens, when things get too fast and frienzied here in L.A. some people leave. For Hawaii.
Or this state:

Texas gains more in population than any other state

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/12/20/44989...

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#158762 Feb 1, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
And today in 2013 we have a potus that is nothnig but a bully. In fact this gov uses our money to teach children its not ok. Roberta the only thing that gives me comfort is everyone in power will give an account one day. But I do pray as we are told to.
Wow.

That's ... bizarre, to say the least.

I have a message for you, Chris, but you already have it. I want you to think really really hard about what you would say to a person who responded to Roberta's post about torturing puppies with a comment about President Bush.

Once you get that clear in your head, repeat it to yourself.

United States

#158763 Feb 1, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt my thinking is shaped but what I see here in Fl. Many reports say this state has the worst housing picture in the nation. My obligation is to provide for my family first than do what we can outside of it. In fact we still help out a few charities but have cut way back from better years.
Did you all know . the First US contagion with base is in located Stockton , CA - is ground zero for the CMO/Subprime/housing messing and next Deriatives... and these US Ponzi Financial schemes instruments sold worldwide ,and many lawsuits abound aimed at US that caused Global contagion!

:) bwHAHHAHAHHAHHaaa

United States

#158764 Feb 1, 2013
uidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know The US Great depression is an Engineered Event by greedy/corrupted US imperial Directive to culled most of the wealth out of Affluent/middle Class Americans who don't represent the warring Establishment agendas and views... and war on World Economies, and this Great Recession in the 21st Century is no ordinary event . So?
Or you think is conspiracy, as not all Conspiracy are theories. BWBBAHAHAHAHAHAAaaaaaa
I see chickenhawk gave me a negative Icon for my above psot. FYI info, don't believe here you go clueless...

Louis T. McFadden, Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee, 1932
k
The Depression was not accidental. It was a carefully contrived occurrence... The (USA head of ) international bankers sought to bring about a condition of despair here so that they might emerge as rulers of us all.
====

Congressman Charles Lindbergh warned when the central bank became law in 1913

" From now on depressions will be scientifically created.

====
Ex-Asst. Treasury Sec. Paul, Craig Roberts (on Wall St. Bailout, and left office because US corruptions...)“Has Deregulation Sired Fascism?”
www.democracynow.org/ , October 17, 2008
"In 1999, in the Clinton administration, they repealed the Glass-Steagall Act. This was the Depression-era legislation that separated commercial from investment banking. In 2000, they deregulated all derivatives. And in 2004, Hank Paulson, the current Treasury Secretary, who at the time was chairman of Goldman Sachs, he convinced the Securities and Exchange Commission to remove all capital requirements for investment banks, and thus they were able to drive up their profits by amazing leverage. For example, when Bear Stearns finally went under, it had $33 in debt for every dollar in equity. So this is an amazing leverage. And it’s amazing that all reserves against debt would have been removed by the Securities and Exchange Commission. So, the whole thing is reckless beyond imagination.

====
John Hoefle, banking columnist for the Executive Intelligence Review (EIR), in 1998
" We are on the verge of the biggest financial blowout in centuries, bigger than the Great Depression, bigger than the South Sea bubble, bigger than the Tulip bubble. The derivatives bubble, in which Citicorp, Morgan, and the other big New York banks are unsalvageably overexposed, is about to pop. The currency warfare operations of the Fed, George Soros, and Citicorp have generated billions of dollars in profits, but have destroyed the financial system in the process.

BQHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAH So, grunting pinhead?

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#158765 Feb 1, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Can you tell me what your definition of intolerance is?
As I see it, your judgment is subjective and not based on absolute truth. Why should I weigh your opinions and judgments as any more valid than any other?
I'm sorry, but this has devolved into a into a bad flashback to the student union debates after freshman philosophy class, and I ain't had no pot for 20 years.
LATIN ASIA AFRO MID EAST

United States

#158766 Feb 2, 2013
Our Collapsing Economy and Currency
by Paul Craig Roberts , Ex-Asst. US Treasury Sec. Paul, Craig Roberts ( 1 term only, left because of US corruption...

"The right-wing has been trying to get rid of the social safety net ever since Franklin D. Roosevelt constructed it during the Great Depression.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#158767 Feb 2, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is the case, how do you know who is right?
Everybody's right, no one's wrong, as long as one keeps to themselves. Debate, compromise, agreement, legislation, and litigation for the interactive stuff. At least that's how we do it in a country governed by the rule of Law. It often ain't pretty, but historically it's the best we've come up with that I know of.

“The future begins”

every moment

#158768 Feb 2, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
That's subjective and different depending on how someone is raised and what culture he comes from.
Where do you find truth? Is there truth?
I've not seen it. It'd be nice I suppose, in some perfect parallel world, to have everything perfectly arranged and answered for, but it'd still be ultimately oppressive to somebody. Truth in a society is what >we< together decide it is, and it will still be onerous to some, not enough for others. When I buy my island I'll tell you what truth is there; you're free to pursue the same. Until then we're stuck with working it out the best we can. At least in America it's set in parchment that we'll do it Together.

“The future begins”

every moment

#158769 Feb 2, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.
Ah, its like ye neever left us, lassie. In your honor...

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#158770 Feb 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you that things aren't rosy, by a long shot.
But I think we have seen the worst of it, and are on the rebound.
And I believe in positive thinking.
:)
Paul Krugman, a huge Obama supporter, says were no longer in a recession..........Nope he's calling it a depression..........

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#158786 Feb 2, 2013
Havin fun?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#158788 Feb 2, 2013
You're on the wrong thread.....no one is reading your spam.

Trust me on this.

Colorado

#158789 Feb 2, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, but this has devolved into a into a bad flashback to the student union debates after freshman philosophy class, and I ain't had no pot for 20 years.
Because your intolerance doesn't pass the smell test with a definition and you know it.

You'd be a lot more mellow if you smoked a little weed now and again.
It's now legal where I live.

Colorado

#158790 Feb 2, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody's right, no one's wrong, as long as one keeps to themselves. Debate, compromise, agreement, legislation, and litigation for the interactive stuff. At least that's how we do it in a country governed by the rule of Law. It often ain't pretty, but historically it's the best we've come up with that I know of.
So the state decides for us all. Great. Worked out well for Germany in 1938.

Colorado

#158791 Feb 2, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>I've not seen it. It'd be nice I suppose, in some perfect parallel world, to have everything perfectly arranged and answered for, but it'd still be ultimately oppressive to somebody. Truth in a society is what >we< together decide it is, and it will still be onerous to some, not enough for others. When I buy my island I'll tell you what truth is there; you're free to pursue the same. Until then we're stuck with working it out the best we can. At least in America it's set in parchment that we'll do it Together.
Again, see Germany 1938.

Colorado

#158792 Feb 2, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, its like ye neever left us, lassie. In your honor...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5f1LPzfHT7oXX
Sweet. Gettin' my groove on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Christian with Jesus 810,555
Last Word + 2 (Jul '14) 5 min Non _cents 1,051
Do white girls like Hispanic guys? (Girls who a... (Jan '14) 7 min Jon 29
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Porkpie Hat 269,084
Mom's that have fantasized about doing somethin... 13 min Jon 1
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 15 min WasteWater 976
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Seentheotherside 574,467
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Seentheotherside 608,281
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 11 hr perfect massage r... 206
More from around the web