|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pretty fair summing-up too. Here's an example in which I have been personally involved:
Back in May or June in this area, two young men, whom I'll identify only by their initials, were videotaped TORTURING a PUPPY. These two sadists WIRED THE PUPPY'S MOUTH SHUT so she couldn't scream, stabbed her repeatedly with a knife, tormented her in other ways and finally killed her. They were arrested and charged with animal cruelty and found guilty.
All of this had already by the time I first heard of this case, by sheer chance. My dad, suffering from shingles in October and November, asked me to go with him while he filled up at a local gas station. While we were there, a woman slipped me a handbill through the passenger's window which outlined the history of this case and the woman told me that P. O. and E. L. were to be sentenced in a few days. After thinking it over, I decided to attend that hearing in November, at which time since both were still under 18, they were sentenced to two years' probation. The presiding circuit court judge noted that this case had generated a lot of local interest (very true, there was a TV camera recording the sentencing), and told these two bastards the terms of their probations would include certain conditions such as their not being permitted any use of firearms, etc.
A few weeks later, when I went to the courthouse to renew my car tags, some ladies there told me that that one of them, P.O., had been arrested again, this time charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. I wasn't surprised. It seems this young thug had been encouraging two boys to shoot deer from a moving car while he was driving.
A lady from a group now on Facebook has been keeping me informed of the dates of the hearings, etc., regarding this case. Yesterday I attended P. O.'s sentencing for violating his probation and the new case. Since he is now over 18, he got six months behind bars. He could have got up to two years and I wish he had, although I'm glad he did get some hard time. Also, he is now legally a convicted felon :)
I was one of at least 15 people watching this in the courtroom, and heard the judge (the same one) note that he was particularly disturbed that again animals were involved. A TV camera was recording the event this time also.
What kind of "humanity" is this? THAT'S why I was there and I plan to continue to follow this case, and E. L.'s as well. Both seem to be well started on glorious careers.
I'm sorry I went on so long, but I really needed to get that off my chest. The thought of what they did to that innocent puppy makes me want to retch. This is the same kind of love of cruelty, of bullying, that resulted in the Holocaust in Germany. This was on a much smaller scale, but at bottom it's the same thing.
Not just puppies.
Human trafficking
http://www.cicatelli.org/titlex/downloadable/...

Christians in Egypt and Nigeria continue to suffer at the hands of Islamists. In Egypt, Muslim mobs are rampaging through Coptic villages, while, in Nigeria, the radical Islamist terror group, Boko Haram, continues to blow up churches and slaughter Christians in their homes.
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/307894/christians-be...
http://www.inquisitr.com/307894/christians-be...

The prison camps of North Korea
http://www.policymic.com/articles/19192/north...

And those things are just the tip of a massive iceberg.

Man's evil knows no bounds.
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pretty fair summing-up too. Here's an example in which I have been personally involved:
Back in May or June in this area, two young men, whom I'll identify only by their initials, were videotaped TORTURING a PUPPY. These two sadists WIRED THE PUPPY'S MOUTH SHUT so she couldn't scream, stabbed her repeatedly with a knife, tormented her in other ways and finally killed her. They were arrested and charged with animal cruelty and found guilty.
All of this had already by the time I first heard of this case, by sheer chance. My dad, suffering from shingles in October and November, asked me to go with him while he filled up at a local gas station. While we were there, a woman slipped me a handbill through the passenger's window which outlined the history of this case and the woman told me that P. O. and E. L. were to be sentenced in a few days. After thinking it over, I decided to attend that hearing in November, at which time since both were still under 18, they were sentenced to two years' probation. The presiding circuit court judge noted that this case had generated a lot of local interest (very true, there was a TV camera recording the sentencing), and told these two bastards the terms of their probations would include certain conditions such as their not being permitted any use of firearms, etc.
A few weeks later, when I went to the courthouse to renew my car tags, some ladies there told me that that one of them, P.O., had been arrested again, this time charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. I wasn't surprised. It seems this young thug had been encouraging two boys to shoot deer from a moving car while he was driving.
A lady from a group now on Facebook has been keeping me informed of the dates of the hearings, etc., regarding this case. Yesterday I attended P. O.'s sentencing for violating his probation and the new case. Since he is now over 18, he got six months behind bars. He could have got up to two years and I wish he had, although I'm glad he did get some hard time. Also, he is now legally a convicted felon :)
I was one of at least 15 people watching this in the courtroom, and heard the judge (the same one) note that he was particularly disturbed that again animals were involved. A TV camera was recording the event this time also.
What kind of "humanity" is this? THAT'S why I was there and I plan to continue to follow this case, and E. L.'s as well. Both seem to be well started on glorious careers.
I'm sorry I went on so long, but I really needed to get that off my chest. The thought of what they did to that innocent puppy makes me want to retch. This is the same kind of love of cruelty, of bullying, that resulted in the Holocaust in Germany. This was on a much smaller scale, but at bottom it's the same thing.
Let talk about ' American Holocaust ' as you want to whitewashed from history, US worst than what you talking about , our evil war mongering US military centuries of war and Genocidal and the eugenic wars on the many NAtive indians of N.American - over 100 million killed/murdered by US Military and stolen land from under them... this just one many US wars over the few centuries, just one example and just tip of Ice berg of your warring ancestor malicious wars on the world humanity. So?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
3 million more women are now living in poverty than when Obama took office. 1 in 6 Americans are now in poverty. 800,000 women in this counttry are out of work. 43+ million PEOPLE are now on food stamps.
Either explain it as though you got past the 8th grade or simply own it. Those stats are fact and your guy is at the helm.
Lyndi: The economy is rebounding, the housing market is improving, the jobs picture is better, the stock market is reaching record highs. The stats are fact and "my guy," as you call him, is at the helm.

I know you don't like this, but you should. Don't be such a misanthrope. It's unbecoming of you.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just puppies.
Human trafficking
Christians in Egypt and Nigeria continue to suffer at the hands of Islamists. In Egypt, Muslim mobs are rampaging through Coptic villages, while, in Nigeria, the radical Islamist terror group, Boko Haram, continues to blow up churches and slaughter Christians in their homes.
Let talk about ' American Holocaust ' as you want to whitewashed from history, US worst than what you talking about , our evil war mongering US military centuries of war and Genocidal and the eugenic wars on the many NAtive indians of N.American - over 100 million killed/murdered by US Military and stolen land from under them... this just one many US wars over the few centuries, just one example and just tip of Ice berg of your warring ancestor malicious wars on the world humanity. So?

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't pretend. I told you what I wouldn't do. What I was saying is that I wouldn't be outraged by someone saying that a Jew didn't have a right to say what was American or something to that effect and I wouldn't feign outrage either. Because I am sure there are plenty who would say that. They would be wrong. I don't think it is because they are ignorant but because they come at things from wildly different viewpoint than mine.
I happen to believe that America was founded on a Judeo Christian worldview. I understand that there are those who disagree. I happen to think they are wrong as I know they do me. It is what it is.
You're the one who keeps throwing the word outraged out there; I never said I was outraged. It's not even close to the word I'd use. That's been your term all along.

I'm having a hard time regarding myself as intolerant for considering the intolerant as ignorant, to put it simply. If I'd said those ideas shouldn't even be expressed, I might be able to see your point.

This whole "wildly different world views" doesn't wash with me, Pern. Some world views are ignorant. Some world views simply aren't worthy of equal consideration with others.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't pretend. I told you what I wouldn't do. What I was saying is that I wouldn't be outraged by someone saying that a Jew didn't have a right to say what was American or something to that effect and I wouldn't feign outrage either. Because I am sure there are plenty who would say that. They would be wrong. I don't think it is because they are ignorant but because they come at things from wildly different viewpoint than mine.
I happen to believe that America was founded on a Judeo Christian worldview. I understand that there are those who disagree. I happen to think they are wrong as I know they do me. It is what it is.
This is our US judeo-Christain nation and what it represents and the immorality of the many war at home and worldwide...
See that other piece about moderates and radical christainity

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just puppies.
Human trafficking
Those are just wildly different world views, aren't they?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lyndi: The economy is rebounding, the housing market is improving, the jobs picture is better, the stock market is reaching record highs. The stats are fact and "my guy," as you call him, is at the helm.
I know you don't like this, but you should. Don't be such a misanthrope. It's unbecoming of you.
Sorry , i'm not overly Optimistic!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Those are just wildly different world views, aren't they?
Good of you in trying to get these zombies to use what lobe lof brain they still have function, who knows how rotten it is?

KUDOS to you, still made at me? MQWbHAAHHAHAHAAA have a hiney melon, you earn it:)

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>That was as of 10:45 p.m. on election night, bob.
CNN reports it as Obama 65,455,010 votes (51%) to Romney 60,771,703 votes
(47%) last updated in December, Wikipedia is about the same.
OK thanks.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

uidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry , i'm not overly Optimistic!
Agreed.

It's a tough row to hoe.

But we shouldn't be always gloom and doom.

Anybody who ever participated seriously in sports would understand.

Your attitude is very powerful.

Positive energy works.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
OK thanks.
i see an Apology coming for catcher from you! BHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just puppies.
Human trafficking

No, it doesn't. I realized that many years ago. And I've been saying for a long time that there is nothing, NO ONE lower than anyone who would abuse or exploit a creature which is powerless and unable to fight back--whether that creature is a spouse, or a child--or a puppy.

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Those are just wildly different world views, aren't they?
They are.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
They are.
I am sorry that I cannot respond to your post.

I will be out of the office for the rest of the evening.

If you need immediate assistance, please dial 0 and leave your message at the tone.

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I read the article.
I read the article when it was first published, and I read it again.
It's nonsense to suggest that by taking the oath of office on something other than the Bible, American civilization is 'undermined'.
It's ludicrous to assert that Ellison's swearing in on the Koran will 'embolden Muslim extremists'.
To assert that Ellison's swearing in on the Koran 'will be doing more damage to the unity of America and to the value system that has formed this country than the terrorists of 9-11' is absurd.
The follow up claim, that Ellison is the one that made this an issue, is disingenuous because there is no reason to object to Ellison's announcement that he was swearing in on the Koran. Prager can't blame Ellison for his ignorant outburst.
Your words of description: Nonsense, ludicrous, absurd, disengenuous,"there is no reason to object", ignorant outburst.

Those words do not show tolerance of other's viewpoints they show judgment.

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Prager is a scumbag.
This has nothing to do with parties or politics.
Please.
speaking of intolerance and a judgmental attitude

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words of description: Nonsense, ludicrous, absurd, disengenuous,"there is no reason to object", ignorant outburst.
Those words do not show tolerance of other's viewpoints they show judgment.

If you need immediate assistance, please leave a message at the prompt.

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need immediate assistance, please dial 0 and leave your message at the tone.
Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of intolerance and a judgmental attitude
Tolerance only goes so far.

I'll bet there are some things you won't tolerate.

This is true for everybody.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

402 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min eyeful 532,438
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 14 min kamali 62
Last Word + 2 14 min Richies Cool Man Diary 21
truth is out 19 min andet1987 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Joyful8118 720,204
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min Insults Are Easier 256,381
Which one sounds the nastiest of all ? 32 min andet1987 0
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Naveen kumar 4,477
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 7 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••