“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#158706 Feb 1, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not disappointed. But I'm still betting it won't change your opinion of the man.
I don't think it matters what I might say to this, because, as I said, you've got your story and you're sticking to it.

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#158707 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Patronize all you want, I know you think you know better than they do where their interests lie.
But you're off the mark. The voters who rejected the Republican agenda aren't scared, misguided, ignorant and uninformed. They knew exactly what they were doing--they voted for the party that represents their values, their sense of social justice, and their sense of what's right for our country.
You give yourself too much credit, and others not enough.
Don't be such a know-it-all Lyndi. Give the people credit. They deserve no less.
The Administration's view of the Obama voter:

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#158708 Feb 1, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not forget what terrible things humans are capable of before you say something is inhuman. Pretty much any wicked thing you can imagine is able to be perpetrated by humans and even condoned by other humans. We are a sorry lot.
That's a pretty fair summing-up too. Here's an example in which I have been personally involved:

Back in May or June in this area, two young men, whom I'll identify only by their initials, were videotaped TORTURING a PUPPY. These two sadists WIRED THE PUPPY'S MOUTH SHUT so she couldn't scream, stabbed her repeatedly with a knife, tormented her in other ways and finally killed her. They were arrested and charged with animal cruelty and found guilty.

All of this had already by the time I first heard of this case, by sheer chance. My dad, suffering from shingles in October and November, asked me to go with him while he filled up at a local gas station. While we were there, a woman slipped me a handbill through the passenger's window which outlined the history of this case and the woman told me that P. O. and E. L. were to be sentenced in a few days. After thinking it over, I decided to attend that hearing in November, at which time since both were still under 18, they were sentenced to two years' probation. The presiding circuit court judge noted that this case had generated a lot of local interest (very true, there was a TV camera recording the sentencing), and told these two bastards the terms of their probations would include certain conditions such as their not being permitted any use of firearms, etc.

A few weeks later, when I went to the courthouse to renew my car tags, some ladies there told me that that one of them, P.O., had been arrested again, this time charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. I wasn't surprised. It seems this young thug had been encouraging two boys to shoot deer from a moving car while he was driving.

A lady from a group now on Facebook has been keeping me informed of the dates of the hearings, etc., regarding this case. Yesterday I attended P. O.'s sentencing for violating his probation and the new case. Since he is now over 18, he got six months behind bars. He could have got up to two years and I wish he had, although I'm glad he did get some hard time. Also, he is now legally a convicted felon :)

I was one of at least 15 people watching this in the courtroom, and heard the judge (the same one) note that he was particularly disturbed that again animals were involved. A TV camera was recording the event this time also.

What kind of "humanity" is this? THAT'S why I was there and I plan to continue to follow this case, and E. L.'s as well. Both seem to be well started on glorious careers.

I'm sorry I went on so long, but I really needed to get that off my chest. The thought of what they did to that innocent puppy makes me want to retch. This is the same kind of love of cruelty, of bullying, that resulted in the Holocaust in Germany. This was on a much smaller scale, but at bottom it's the same thing.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#158709 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Patronize all you want, I know you think you know better than they do where their interests lie.
But you're off the mark. The voters who rejected the Republican agenda aren't scared, misguided, ignorant and uninformed. They knew exactly what they were doing--they voted for the party that represents their values, their sense of social justice, and their sense of what's right for our country.
Don't be such a know-it-all Lyndi. Give the people credit. They deserve no less.
3 million more women are now living in poverty than when Obama took office. 1 in 6 Americans are now in poverty. 800,000 women in this counttry are out of work. 43+ million PEOPLE are now on food stamps.

Either explain it as though you got past the 8th grade or simply own it. Those stats are fact and your guy is at the helm.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#158710 Feb 1, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
The Administration's view of the Obama voter:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =o6G3nwhPuR4XX
lol!
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#158711 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another one of Obama's voters.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#158712 Feb 1, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't pretend. I told you what I wouldn't do. What I was saying is that I wouldn't be outraged by someone saying that a Jew didn't have a right to say what was American or something to that effect and I wouldn't feign outrage either. Because I am sure there are plenty who would say that. They would be wrong. I don't think it is because they are ignorant but because they come at things from wildly different viewpoint than mine.
I happen to believe that America was founded on a Judeo Christian worldview. I understand that there are those who disagree. I happen to think they are wrong as I know they do me. It is what it is.
Interjecting here!

but it had changed in America as moderates had been struck and know now you been kowtowing to radical RIGHT WING jUDEO-cHRISTAIN VIEWS And principals as this bunch Christain coalition are right Wing war mongers are intolerant and war with it own kind and war with other religions ! yOU NEED TO GET OF THE BANDWAGoN soon, you brainwashed peon!

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#158713 Feb 1, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pretty fair summing-up too. Here's an example in which I have been personally involved:
Back in May or June in this area, two young men, whom I'll identify only by their initials, were videotaped TORTURING a PUPPY. These two sadists WIRED THE PUPPY'S MOUTH SHUT so she couldn't scream, stabbed her repeatedly with a knife, tormented her in other ways and finally killed her. They were arrested and charged with animal cruelty and found guilty.
All of this had already by the time I first heard of this case, by sheer chance. My dad, suffering from shingles in October and November, asked me to go with him while he filled up at a local gas station. While we were there, a woman slipped me a handbill through the passenger's window which outlined the history of this case and the woman told me that P. O. and E. L. were to be sentenced in a few days. After thinking it over, I decided to attend that hearing in November, at which time since both were still under 18, they were sentenced to two years' probation. The presiding circuit court judge noted that this case had generated a lot of local interest (very true, there was a TV camera recording the sentencing), and told these two bastards the terms of their probations would include certain conditions such as their not being permitted any use of firearms, etc.
A few weeks later, when I went to the courthouse to renew my car tags, some ladies there told me that that one of them, P.O., had been arrested again, this time charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. I wasn't surprised. It seems this young thug had been encouraging two boys to shoot deer from a moving car while he was driving.
A lady from a group now on Facebook has been keeping me informed of the dates of the hearings, etc., regarding this case. Yesterday I attended P. O.'s sentencing for violating his probation and the new case. Since he is now over 18, he got six months behind bars. He could have got up to two years and I wish he had, although I'm glad he did get some hard time. Also, he is now legally a convicted felon :)
I was one of at least 15 people watching this in the courtroom, and heard the judge (the same one) note that he was particularly disturbed that again animals were involved. A TV camera was recording the event this time also.
What kind of "humanity" is this? THAT'S why I was there and I plan to continue to follow this case, and E. L.'s as well. Both seem to be well started on glorious careers.
I'm sorry I went on so long, but I really needed to get that off my chest. The thought of what they did to that innocent puppy makes me want to retch. This is the same kind of love of cruelty, of bullying, that resulted in the Holocaust in Germany. This was on a much smaller scale, but at bottom it's the same thing.
Not just puppies.
Human trafficking
http://www.cicatelli.org/titlex/downloadable/...

Christians in Egypt and Nigeria continue to suffer at the hands of Islamists. In Egypt, Muslim mobs are rampaging through Coptic villages, while, in Nigeria, the radical Islamist terror group, Boko Haram, continues to blow up churches and slaughter Christians in their homes.
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/307894/christians-be...
http://www.inquisitr.com/307894/christians-be...

The prison camps of North Korea
http://www.policymic.com/articles/19192/north...

And those things are just the tip of a massive iceberg.

Man's evil knows no bounds.

United States

#158714 Feb 1, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Let talk about ' American Holocaust ' as you want to whitewashed from history, US worst than what you talking about , our evil war mongering US military centuries of war and Genocidal and the eugenic wars on the many NAtive indians of N.American - over 100 million killed/murdered by US Military and stolen land from under them... this just one many US wars over the few centuries, just one example and just tip of Ice berg of your warring ancestor malicious wars on the world humanity. So?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#158715 Feb 1, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
3 million more women are now living in poverty than when Obama took office. 1 in 6 Americans are now in poverty. 800,000 women in this counttry are out of work. 43+ million PEOPLE are now on food stamps.
Either explain it as though you got past the 8th grade or simply own it. Those stats are fact and your guy is at the helm.
Lyndi: The economy is rebounding, the housing market is improving, the jobs picture is better, the stock market is reaching record highs. The stats are fact and "my guy," as you call him, is at the helm.

I know you don't like this, but you should. Don't be such a misanthrope. It's unbecoming of you.

United States

#158716 Feb 1, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just puppies.
Human trafficking
Christians in Egypt and Nigeria continue to suffer at the hands of Islamists. In Egypt, Muslim mobs are rampaging through Coptic villages, while, in Nigeria, the radical Islamist terror group, Boko Haram, continues to blow up churches and slaughter Christians in their homes.
Let talk about ' American Holocaust ' as you want to whitewashed from history, US worst than what you talking about , our evil war mongering US military centuries of war and Genocidal and the eugenic wars on the many NAtive indians of N.American - over 100 million killed/murdered by US Military and stolen land from under them... this just one many US wars over the few centuries, just one example and just tip of Ice berg of your warring ancestor malicious wars on the world humanity. So?

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

#158717 Feb 1, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't pretend. I told you what I wouldn't do. What I was saying is that I wouldn't be outraged by someone saying that a Jew didn't have a right to say what was American or something to that effect and I wouldn't feign outrage either. Because I am sure there are plenty who would say that. They would be wrong. I don't think it is because they are ignorant but because they come at things from wildly different viewpoint than mine.
I happen to believe that America was founded on a Judeo Christian worldview. I understand that there are those who disagree. I happen to think they are wrong as I know they do me. It is what it is.
You're the one who keeps throwing the word outraged out there; I never said I was outraged. It's not even close to the word I'd use. That's been your term all along.

I'm having a hard time regarding myself as intolerant for considering the intolerant as ignorant, to put it simply. If I'd said those ideas shouldn't even be expressed, I might be able to see your point.

This whole "wildly different world views" doesn't wash with me, Pern. Some world views are ignorant. Some world views simply aren't worthy of equal consideration with others.

United States

#158718 Feb 1, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
This is our US judeo-Christain nation and what it represents and the immorality of the many war at home and worldwide...
See that other piece about moderates and radical christainity

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

#158719 Feb 1, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just puppies.
Human trafficking
Those are just wildly different world views, aren't they?

United States

#158720 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lyndi: The economy is rebounding, the housing market is improving, the jobs picture is better, the stock market is reaching record highs. The stats are fact and "my guy," as you call him, is at the helm.
I know you don't like this, but you should. Don't be such a misanthrope. It's unbecoming of you.
Sorry , i'm not overly Optimistic!

United States

#158721 Feb 1, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Those are just wildly different world views, aren't they?
Good of you in trying to get these zombies to use what lobe lof brain they still have function, who knows how rotten it is?

KUDOS to you, still made at me? MQWbHAAHHAHAHAAA have a hiney melon, you earn it:)

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#158722 Feb 1, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>That was as of 10:45 p.m. on election night, bob.
CNN reports it as Obama 65,455,010 votes (51%) to Romney 60,771,703 votes
(47%) last updated in December, Wikipedia is about the same.
OK thanks.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#158723 Feb 1, 2013
uidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry , i'm not overly Optimistic!
Agreed.

It's a tough row to hoe.

But we shouldn't be always gloom and doom.

Anybody who ever participated seriously in sports would understand.

Your attitude is very powerful.

Positive energy works.

United States

#158724 Feb 1, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
OK thanks.
i see an Apology coming for catcher from you! BHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#158725 Feb 1, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just puppies.
Human trafficking

No, it doesn't. I realized that many years ago. And I've been saying for a long time that there is nothing, NO ONE lower than anyone who would abuse or exploit a creature which is powerless and unable to fight back--whether that creature is a spouse, or a child--or a puppy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 765,081
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min Innocent Holy dr ... 603,691
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 22 min Protester 33,136
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 28 min Trunketeer 4,966
Macy's Parade - Bah Humbug! 32 min Protester 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 35 min Remnant of 144000 39,166
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min June VanDerMark 555,038
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 263,608
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 hr Ayyan 1,187

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE