Bush is a hero

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#158692 Feb 1, 2013
Here is my post:
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
If you mean would I get all butt hurt and feign moral outrage? Nah, not my style.
All opinions can be voiced, not all are valid. Ignorance does not enter in. Opposing world views are at the core of the matter.
Your tolerance is beyond questioned. I don't even see it in this hemisphere.

Colorado

#158693 Feb 1, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>You really are laying on the buzzwords thick and fast, Pern.
Hate, outrage, tolerance ... what's next?...
I just had to post this:
Radio talk show host Dennis Prager told The Daily Caller that he believes American Muslims can revitalize Islamic civilization.

“America will nurture a new Muslim — one who can believe in Muhammad and the Quran but who abandons belief in a Shariah-based state and affirms the primary American value of individual liberty, which has not been a normative Islamic value,” Prager argued.

“We already have such Muslims in America. Needless to say, the mainstream media ignore these Muslims, just as they do conservative blacks.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/26/radio-talk-...

But I am sure you will find this fitting in with your definition of ignorant.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#158694 Feb 1, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall saying you feigned outrage.
Sure seems that way to me, even if you didn't come right out and say it. Why would you pretend to tell me what you WOULDN'T do if you weren't trying to imply that's what I was doing?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#158695 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the math:
Barack H. Obama 65,899,625 51.02% 332 61.7%
Willard Mitt Romney 60,928,981 47.18% 206 38.3%
Aaaaallllmost a 5 million vote margin. Almost.
And, as you know, the electoral vote count was 332 to 206.
No dig.
Just fact.
Popular vote from CBS News:

Obama 62,615,406
Romney59,142,004

http://www.cbsnews.com/election-results-2012/
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#158696 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sticking with scumbag.
He does this sort of stuff on purpose, to rile up his base, and vilify all Muslims.
How about toad?
This post of you addressed to lyndi, She clueless and have a not clue about (She and many of Sheeople should question Authority) this question should be asked by everyone who vote those into high office ' Those Men with reason but without/lack of moral will do what to it nation and to world ?" Look what warmongering Bushjr & co did to US and world!

John Stockwell, former CIA official (from his books, speeches...)

k"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms.

Enemies are necessary for the wheels of the U.S. military machine to turn.

The major function of secrecy in Washington is to keep the U.S. people ... from knowing what the nation's leaders are doing.
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#158697 Feb 1, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
ig·no·rant
/&#712;ign&#601;r& #601;nt/
Adjective
Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular: "ignorant of astronomy".
Synonyms
illiterate - nescient - unlettered - unlearned
You misuse the word then. There is nothing about Prager that equals this definition. He is educated, he is informed, he is nowledgeable, he is aware.
it describe you to the T! mBwhaHAHAHA YOU BEEN INSEMINATED BY THE US FASCIST FAUX-MEDIA CORPORATIST/GOOBERMINT IMPACTED PEE-BRAIN DEAD-ON-ARRIVAL!

What u been smoking lately? wake up time little peons,u Zombie shheeeople ! mwhbahahahahaaaaaa
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#158698 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the math:
Barack H. Obama 65,899,625 51.02% 332 61.7%
Willard Mitt Romney 60,928,981 47.18% 206 38.3%
Aaaaallllmost a 5 million vote margin. Almost.
And, as you know, the electoral vote count was 332 to 206.
No dig.
Just fact.
Hmmm.
So, he got about 4.9 million more votes.

A hefty portion of those votes may have come from the 3 million women who now live in poverty under Obama and maybe the other 1.9 million are their adult children who also live in poverty because there are no jobs. Or maybe it's just the random 1 in every 6 Americans living in poverty who have come to rely on the welfare state and they're too scared or misguided or uninformed to have cast their vote for the better candidate.

We may never know but Obama is a happy boy. His dream of a welfare state is coming along nicely.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#158699 Feb 1, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I just had to post this:
Radio talk show host Dennis Prager told The Daily Caller that he believes American Muslims can revitalize Islamic civilization.
“America will nurture a new Muslim — one who can believe in Muhammad and the Quran but who abandons belief in a Shariah-based state and affirms the primary American value of individual liberty, which has not been a normative Islamic value,” Prager argued.
“We already have such Muslims in America. Needless to say, the mainstream media ignore these Muslims, just as they do conservative blacks.”
What Prager wants for Muslims, and for Blacks, is a sense of self loathing.

He knows exactly what he's doing as he pontificates.

If you people keep talking about him, I'll say more.

I'll discuss his misogyny, his hatefulness, his defense of the tobacco companies, his frequent decompensation and rage, heck, the guy's a mess.

He once was nicknamed "too much gas Prager." I'll tell you why.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#158700 Feb 1, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I just had to post this:
You've got your story and you're obviously sticking to it, but no - I don't find that claim ignorant.

Sorry to disappoint.

Colorado

#158701 Feb 1, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Sure seems that way to me, even if you didn't come right out and say it. Why would you pretend to tell me what you WOULDN'T do if you weren't trying to imply that's what I was doing?
I didn't pretend. I told you what I wouldn't do. What I was saying is that I wouldn't be outraged by someone saying that a Jew didn't have a right to say what was American or something to that effect and I wouldn't feign outrage either. Because I am sure there are plenty who would say that. They would be wrong. I don't think it is because they are ignorant but because they come at things from wildly different viewpoint than mine.
I happen to believe that America was founded on a Judeo Christian worldview. I understand that there are those who disagree. I happen to think they are wrong as I know they do me. It is what it is.

Colorado

#158702 Feb 1, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm.
A hefty portion of those votes may have come from the 3 million women who now live in poverty under Obama and maybe the other 1.9 million are their adult children who also live in poverty because there are no jobs. Or maybe it's just the random 1 in every 6 Americans living in poverty who have come to rely on the welfare state and they're too scared or misguided or uninformed to have cast their vote for the better candidate.
We may never know but Obama is a happy boy. His dream of a welfare state is coming along nicely.
Obama gave me a phone....Obamaphone!

Colorado

#158703 Feb 1, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>You've got your story and you're obviously sticking to it, but no - I don't find that claim ignorant.
Sorry to disappoint.
I am not disappointed. But I'm still betting it won't change your opinion of the man.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#158704 Feb 1, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm.
Patronize all you want, I know you think you know better than they do where their interests lie.

But you're off the mark. The voters who rejected the Republican agenda aren't scared, misguided, ignorant and uninformed. They knew exactly what they were doing--they voted for the party that represents their values, their sense of social justice, and their sense of what's right for our country.

You give yourself too much credit, and others not enough.

Don't be such a know-it-all Lyndi. Give the people credit. They deserve no less.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#158705 Feb 1, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Popular vote from CBS News:
Obama 62,615,406
Romney59,142,004
That was as of 10:45 p.m. on election night, bob.

CNN reports it as Obama 65,455,010 votes (51%) to Romney 60,771,703 votes
(47%) last updated in December, Wikipedia is about the same.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#158706 Feb 1, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not disappointed. But I'm still betting it won't change your opinion of the man.
I don't think it matters what I might say to this, because, as I said, you've got your story and you're sticking to it.

Colorado

#158707 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Patronize all you want, I know you think you know better than they do where their interests lie.
But you're off the mark. The voters who rejected the Republican agenda aren't scared, misguided, ignorant and uninformed. They knew exactly what they were doing--they voted for the party that represents their values, their sense of social justice, and their sense of what's right for our country.
Don't be such a know-it-all Lyndi. Give the people credit. They deserve no less.
The Administration's view of the Obama voter:

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#158708 Feb 1, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not forget what terrible things humans are capable of before you say something is inhuman. Pretty much any wicked thing you can imagine is able to be perpetrated by humans and even condoned by other humans. We are a sorry lot.
That's a pretty fair summing-up too. Here's an example in which I have been personally involved:

Back in May or June in this area, two young men, whom I'll identify only by their initials, were videotaped TORTURING a PUPPY. These two sadists WIRED THE PUPPY'S MOUTH SHUT so she couldn't scream, stabbed her repeatedly with a knife, tormented her in other ways and finally killed her. They were arrested and charged with animal cruelty and found guilty.

All of this had already by the time I first heard of this case, by sheer chance. My dad, suffering from shingles in October and November, asked me to go with him while he filled up at a local gas station. While we were there, a woman slipped me a handbill through the passenger's window which outlined the history of this case and the woman told me that P. O. and E. L. were to be sentenced in a few days. After thinking it over, I decided to attend that hearing in November, at which time since both were still under 18, they were sentenced to two years' probation. The presiding circuit court judge noted that this case had generated a lot of local interest (very true, there was a TV camera recording the sentencing), and told these two bastards the terms of their probations would include certain conditions such as their not being permitted any use of firearms, etc.

A few weeks later, when I went to the courthouse to renew my car tags, some ladies there told me that that one of them, P.O., had been arrested again, this time charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. I wasn't surprised. It seems this young thug had been encouraging two boys to shoot deer from a moving car while he was driving.

A lady from a group now on Facebook has been keeping me informed of the dates of the hearings, etc., regarding this case. Yesterday I attended P. O.'s sentencing for violating his probation and the new case. Since he is now over 18, he got six months behind bars. He could have got up to two years and I wish he had, although I'm glad he did get some hard time. Also, he is now legally a convicted felon :)

I was one of at least 15 people watching this in the courtroom, and heard the judge (the same one) note that he was particularly disturbed that again animals were involved. A TV camera was recording the event this time also.

What kind of "humanity" is this? THAT'S why I was there and I plan to continue to follow this case, and E. L.'s as well. Both seem to be well started on glorious careers.

I'm sorry I went on so long, but I really needed to get that off my chest. The thought of what they did to that innocent puppy makes me want to retch. This is the same kind of love of cruelty, of bullying, that resulted in the Holocaust in Germany. This was on a much smaller scale, but at bottom it's the same thing.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#158709 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
3 million more women are now living in poverty than when Obama took office. 1 in 6 Americans are now in poverty. 800,000 women in this counttry are out of work. 43+ million PEOPLE are now on food stamps.

Either explain it as though you got past the 8th grade or simply own it. Those stats are fact and your guy is at the helm.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#158710 Feb 1, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
The Administration's view of the Obama voter:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =o6G3nwhPuR4XX
lol!
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#158711 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another one of Obama's voters.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Steve III 653,715
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Pegasus 281,845
What is your most embarrassing photo? 35 min Thelordofdogtown 3
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 38 min Buck Crick 63,480
Just chatt 1 hr Truthiness 16
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 1 hr Gerg 58
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Brian_G 445,965
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Steve III 618,754
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr karl44 973,685
More from around the web