Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Our checkbook cannot can't support "your" values.
You want this nation to operate on emotion and as a colossal charity event until everyone elses money runs out and I want to see this nation run like a business.
===
But don't fret. If Phil Mikelson et al make an exodus from CA your taxes will go up higher and YOU can give more of yours away.
We all like Phil out here in normal-land and there are multiple other states in the union who wouldn't punish his success at 60+% and would welcome him with open arms.
Interjecting you post to chaser.
Read my post addressed to bad bob. you Checkbook will be cleaned out, have you used you little pea-brain lately or did Faux news or druggie Rush limAught or Ann CULTler ...inseminated you and infected/brainwash you little peon minds... WBHAHAHAHAAAAA

Hey without these illegals , how many Americans and legals would you find cleaning your stinking bathrooms or work over 12 hours or more in the scorching hot baking sun picking Vegetable/fruit patch or do hauling those unhealthy cancer -causing Asbestos --- so you our dumb downed pee-brain Americans are willing to pay over $8.00 for a pound of tomatoes or $1.00 for a steel nail...? So minny mouse?
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Speaking of arrogant hacks how about Martin Bashir (msnbc) Just make it up as they go with the edits.

Thread: MSNBC selectively edits another video to further its agenda.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/bias-media/1502...

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
No I know little about his personal life other than how he states he was on the left and now on the right. I have doubts that he is bloodthirsty. Two days ago he spent about an hour explaining his thoughts on why from felt murder and killing were two different things. I'm guessing you would say they are the same? From a biblical wroldview God states that if a man hates another he is guilty of murder in his heart, no matter if any action ever occurs. I know two people that are divorced and quite moral men but others often condemnt them. One was a pastor for many years and about half of a church split over the issue of divorce.
I haven't read the book Prager was talking about, although I heard the author interviewed a while back.

Have you?.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
Speaking of arrogant hacks how about Martin Bashir (msnbc) Just make it up as they go with the edits.
Thread: MSNBC selectively edits another video to further its agenda.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/bias-media/1502...
You posted about this one already, rider.
BUSH IS A GANGSTERMURDER

Victoriaville, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

BUSH IS A MURDERER, A THIEF, A FRAUDSTER, INORM YOURSELF PLEASE, THERE IS SOOOO MUCH ON HIS EVIL WAYS
LOOK WHAT ONE OF THEIR IDIOTS WROTE ON A SITE
Do no worry, you slaves will have th einternet restricted like you always wanted.... you weaklings in America will fold and will allow the One World Government Bilderberg to restrict your internet.... so do no worry, you all deserve it since we know you are nothing but slaves to us "Elite" located in all parts of the worl, Russia, US, China, UK, Africa, Iran... all over.the world etc.... we Bilderberg own YOU weakling people. By Bilderberg Group
----------
BILDERBERG GROUP
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-true-story-o...
THEIR    World Economic Forum in Davos
THEY ARE ALL TOGETHER WITH ROCKFELLER TRILLATERAL (TC), SO TC AND BILDERBERG ARE CFR MEMBERS THAT WANT TO OVERTAKE US AND PUT US IN BONDAGE. THEY ARE THE SAME CLOSED ONLY BY INVITATION BY DEFRAUDING OUR FUNDS WITH OBAMA, FEDS AND ALL THAT ROBBED ALL OUR MONEY, ALL OUR WORK.  WE HAVE TO PUT THEM ALL IN JAIL.
DO WE LET ELITE LOSERS THIEVES GANGSTERS ABUSE US?  WE RULE.
UdiotRaceAMKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

BUSH IS A GANGSTERMURDER wrote:
BUSH IS A MURDERER, A THIEF, A FRAUDSTER, INORM YOURSELF PLEASE, THERE IS SOOOO MUCH ON HIS EVIL WAYS
LOOK WHAT ONE OF THEIR IDIOTS WROTE ON A SITE
Do no worry, you slaves will have th einternet restricted like you always wanted.... you weaklings in America will fold and will allow the One World Government Bilderberg to restrict your internet.... so do no worry, you all deserve it since we know you are nothing but slaves to us "Elite" located in all parts of the worl, Russia, US, China, UK, Africa, Iran... all over.the world etc.... we Bilderberg own YOU weakling people. By Bilderberg Group
----------
BILDERBERG GROUP
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-true-story-o...
THEIR    World Economic Forum in Davos
THEY ARE ALL TOGETHER WITH ROCKFELLER TRILLATERAL (TC), SO TC AND BILDERBERG ARE CFR MEMBERS THAT WANT TO OVERTAKE US AND PUT US IN BONDAGE. THEY ARE THE SAME CLOSED ONLY BY INVITATION BY DEFRAUDING OUR FUNDS WITH OBAMA, FEDS AND ALL THAT ROBBED ALL OUR MONEY, ALL OUR WORK.  WE HAVE TO PUT THEM ALL IN JAIL.
DO WE LET ELITE LOSERS THIEVES GANGSTERS ABUSE US?  WE RULE.
Their US Neo-Malthusain castrophe include the World and Americans are not exempt from evils. Do more research on what they have for the world! One of their schemes had come true obnoxious NAFTA deal.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't read the book Prager was talking about, although I heard the author interviewed a while back.
Have you?.
No. What caught me was when he spoke of murder vs killing. It hit me becasue I've made that very point. I wasn't even aware he was talking of a book. I thought it was a letter that a Marine wrote. Here is a link:

http://www.dennisprager.com/blog/g/ba6973cc-0...

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
No. What caught me was when he spoke of murder vs killing. It hit me becasue I've made that very point. I wasn't even aware he was talking of a book. I thought it was a letter that a Marine wrote. Here is a link:
http://www.dennisprager.com/blog/g/ba6973cc-0...
I heard an interview with the author a couple months back, and to describe the book as 'textbook leftism' is wrong on several levels, unless the book is vastly different than what was described.

The book is a memoir outlining the Marine's efforts to come to terms with what he did in Iraq, not some political statement. To politicize the personal response of this Marine makes as much sense as politicizing whether or not he likes broccoli.

Some things just don't fit into a left/right context, Chris - and the personal reaction to combat is one of them. If I were you I'd ask myself why somebody would choose to do that.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Assisting a person or couple who don't want a baby to not do so serves all society, and the cost is minimal.
While I tend to agree with that, how does that justify REQUIRING an employer to provide insurance for abortion or The Pill?

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Prager very well, he has had a radio program here in L.A. for about 20 years. I have no respect for him--he is arrogant, hateful and even bloodthirsty. And he is quite a hypocrite too--do you know anything about his personal life, divorces, affairs? He talks of the need to have a moral compass, but he lost his somewhere along the way.
Now that is the funniest thing I've ever read. Bloodthirsty? Hateful? Hypocrite? You are very judgemental...oh yeah, liberals can be like that and it's okay. Liberals are so tolerant. Unless you disagree with them.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is the funniest thing I've ever read. Bloodthirsty? Hateful? Hypocrite? You are very judgemental...oh yeah, liberals can be like that and it's okay. Liberals are so tolerant. Unless you disagree with them.
Are you familiar with Prager?

My distaste for the guy has nothing to do with agreement or disagreement.

It has to do with his character and yes, we judge all the time.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is sad when an employer with a real conviction regarding the loss of human life that happens with abortions and the morning after pill is belittled and bemoaned by anyone. It is nice to see someone take a stand even though it causes them to be regarded with derision. I think it is sad when we no longer respect heartfelt conviction. It is mocked and laughed at instead of valued as integrity. Once we were a nation that valued integrity. Now all we do is argue who has a right to make a moral stand based on whether a company has gone public or takes tax deductions that may make it beholden to the federal government. So from now on, entrepreneurs and business owners with convictions, who want to use incorporation as a way to protect their personal property from risk of loss in a business failure, will have to decide whether they want to take the incorporation plunge and lose their right to freedom of speech/religion? There is something wrong with that.
Well said :)

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am familiar with Prager. He and I don't see eye to eye on certain things but overall I have a lot of respect not only for the man but for his ability to communicate with logic and clarity. His faith system is far different than mine. I can't judge him by mine. I can only judge others who have the same foundation.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I heard an interview with the author a couple months back, and to describe the book as 'textbook leftism' is wrong on several levels, unless the book is vastly different than what was described.
The book is a memoir outlining the Marine's efforts to come to terms with what he did in Iraq, not some political statement. To politicize the personal response of this Marine makes as much sense as politicizing whether or not he likes broccoli.
Some things just don't fit into a left/right context, Chris - and the personal reaction to combat is one of them. If I were you I'd ask myself why somebody would choose to do that.
Could be part of a reaction to what happens anytime this nation gets involved in conflict. Everything is political to some extent. Why did most media report on deaths each day during the Bush admin and now they don't? But thats getting off why I listened. Most times I don't and for most of the hour I heard his program (Prager) the talk was on killing and if people thought it was the same as murder. I came into the proram about 10 mins in and he only spoke of the the Marine once.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about bloodthirsty, hateful, or hypocritical - but I do know, based on his comments about Cong. Ellison's swearing in on the Koran, he's one ignorant s.o.b.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Prager very well, he has had a radio program here in L.A. for about 20 years. I have no respect for him--he is arrogant, hateful and even bloodthirsty. And he is quite a hypocrite too--do you know anything about his personal life, divorces, affairs? He talks of the need to have a moral compass, but he lost his somewhere along the way.
I know Bill Clinton very well, he was POTUS for 8 years, a governor before that and now considered to be one of our greatest statesmen, loved the world over. I have no respect for him--he is arrogant, has lied under oath and even been accused of rape. And he is quite a hypocrite too--do you know anything about his personal life, affairs? As our president it's my understanding he was supposed to be the moral compass not only to this country but to the nations across the globe. It turns out he never had a moral compass.

lol-

You make this too easy, Catcher.

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't find him to be a hypocrite. I find him to be honest and forthright regarding human relationships. His Male Female Hour is fascinating. I don't agree with his views on divorce or remarriage or what constitutes grounds for divorce.
I have been married one time to the same man for 34 years. I have never had an affair. I have only been with my husband and I waited until I was married before having sex. I am always amazed at the things people will do to fulfill a desire. Why do people allow passions to destroy their lives, careers, friendships and families? I have no idea. People are flawed.
I have every right to judge people based on how they have conducted themselves sexually but I find the more I know the more I don't know. I have to leave that for God.

“Mean People Suck”

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be part of a reaction to what happens anytime this nation gets involved in conflict. Everything is political to some extent. Why did most media report on deaths each day during the Bush admin and now they don't? But thats getting off why I listened. Most times I don't and for most of the hour I heard his program (Prager) the talk was on killing and if people thought it was the same as murder. I came into the proram about 10 mins in and he only spoke of the the Marine once.
No, Chris, everything is not political - but you can politicize anything if it serves a purpose, even if that purpose is railing about 'the left' or 'the right.'

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Bill Clinton very well, he was POTUS for 8 years, a governor before that and now considered to be one of our greatest statesmen, loved the world over. I have no respect for him--he is arrogant, has lied under oath and even been accused of rape. And he is quite a hypocrite too--do you know anything about his personal life, affairs? As our president it's my understanding he was supposed to be the moral compass not only to this country but to the nations across the globe. It turns out he never had a moral compass.
lol-
You make this too easy, Catcher.
I make what too easy?

You are just as entitled to have an opinion of Clinton as I do of Prager. We are in agreement, we have the right to judge people's character.

While we're here. Despite your pessimistic, misanthropic view of the Golden State and its governance, a Public Policy Institute poll released yesterday shows that "optimism reigns." Californians are more optimistic about the future of the state than at any time since before the recession and are giving high marks to Gov. Brown's budgeting approach--higher taxes to balance the budget.

Even a slim majority of Republicans (yes, we do have a few here) gave a thumbs-up to Brown's budget proposals. And there's broad support for increased gun controls and for changes to immigration laws that would allow a path to citizenship.(And as you know, we have more undocumented aliens than any other state!) Oh, and a majority support Obamacare.

And the weather is wonderful, the beaches are gorgeous, the people are friendly.

We will do better here.

Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about bloodthirsty, hateful, or hypocritical - but I do know, based on his comments about Cong. Ellison's swearing in on the Koran, he's one ignorant s.o.b.
So he doesn't have the right to voice his opinion through editorial? You just voiced yours. Ignorant he is not and neither are you. Judgmental? You are both guilty, as am I. It's what we do. It doesn't make it right. We hope to judge men by the content of their character. How do we do that when we are all flawed?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 151,701 - 151,720 of172,202
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

558 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I'm a girl wanting other girls. 3 min andet1987 24
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 532,305
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Hate troublemaking arabs 114,944
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Joyful8118 719,965
krugersdorp abortion clinic 0829544589 westonar... 6 min nanara 1
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min RiccardoFire 93,652
Placing children in homosexual homes is MORALLY... 12 min andet1987 18
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min WasteWater 256,361
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 58 min Thamizhan 4,467
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••