Bush is a hero

“On a sailing ship to nowhere”

Since: Jun 07

Colorado

#158606 Feb 1, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>See, you tuck the right buzzwords ("narcissism of multiculturalism") into a statement and you can sell ANYTHING to a willing buyer.
Ellison, a Muslim, announced that he'd take his oath of office on the book he holds as holy.
What's the issue?
Didn't you read the article?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#158607 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I make what too easy?
You are just as entitled to have an opinion of Clinton as I do of Prager. We are in agreement, we have the right to judge people's character.
2) While we're here. Despite your pessimistic, misanthropic view of the Golden State and its governance, a Public Policy Institute poll released yesterday shows that "optimism reigns." Californians are more optimistic about the future of the state than at any time since before the recession and are giving high marks to Gov. Brown's budgeting approach--higher taxes to balance the budget.
Even a slim majority of Republicans (yes, we do have a few here) gave a thumbs-up to Brown's budget proposals. And there's broad support for increased gun controls and for changes to immigration laws that would allow a path to citizenship.(And as you know, we have more undocumented aliens than any other state!) Oh, and a majority support Obamacare.
And the weather is wonderful, the beaches are gorgeous, the people are friendly.
We will do better here.
1) You make it easy for me to highlight your hypocritical nature. You jump all over a radio talk show host with some pretty hefty accusations and rail on the guy for a less than stellar personal life and the super daddy of your party has been the equivalent to a male slut. You yap about womens rights but don't seem to mind that old Bill has publically humiliated his wife for decades with his sexual escapades.
I have no opinion on Dennis Prager. I have heard him for a total of about 15 minutes and I googled him when his name popped up and you went "it's about charecter" on us. And don't jump to conclusions on my opinion of Clinton. I admire his accomplishments in the world of academia...Rhodes Scholar and all of that and I prefer his willingness to compromise and not rule as a monarch as our current bozo in chief is doing. My post was stictly to display how oblivious you are to the failings in your party who's influence has a far greater reach than some radio talk show host who I doubt anyone in Iran has ever heard of.
2) There are friendly people, beautiful beaches and great weather all over the world, Catcher so please you don't wave your pom poms in my direction. I'm familiar with California and in my opinion it isn't worth the ridiculous price you charge for admission........ but it's your money. Do what you want with it.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#158608 Feb 1, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
I love when I see those bumper stickers that say "OPEN" or "COEXIST" it always reminds me that the people who are such big proponents of open mindedness usually paste bumper stickers telling everyone else how they should think.
Well said. Last year when libs had a fit for the ceo of Chick-fil-a speaking his thoughts the nation saw who really is open and wants to coexist. I will say this: While I think its few there are people on the left that really do stand for tolerance. Worked out good for that co. though, they had the best sales they ever had when the flake in Chicago and Boston told them they were not welcome.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#158609 Feb 1, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
1) You make it easy for me to highlight your hypocritical nature. You jump all over a radio talk show host with some pretty hefty accusations and rail on the guy for a less than stellar personal life and the super daddy of your party has been the equivalent to a male slut. You yap about womens rights but don't seem to mind that old Bill has publically humiliated his wife for decades with his sexual escapades.
I have no opinion on Dennis Prager. I have heard him for a total of about 15 minutes and I googled him when his name popped up and you went "it's about charecter" on us. And don't jump to conclusions on my opinion of Clinton. I admire his accomplishments in the world of academia...Rhodes Scholar and all of that and I prefer his willingness to compromise and not rule as a monarch as our current bozo in chief is doing. My post was stictly to display how oblivious you are to the failings in your party who's influence has a far greater reach than some radio talk show host who I doubt anyone in Iran has ever heard of.
2) There are friendly people, beautiful beaches and great weather all over the world, Catcher so please you don't wave your pom poms in my direction. I'm familiar with California and in my opinion it isn't worth the ridiculous price you charge for admission........ but it's your money. Do what you want with it.
Home run Lyndi. California might as well be a third world nation in many parts. In fact I did cry after working in mostly southern Ca for a month as every account I went to had homeless people living behind them. I guess its all good now to listen to Catcher? They say as Ca. goes so goes the nation. Pray thats not true.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#158610 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It has to do with his character.......
lol- There it is again.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#158611 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably thought Romney was going to win the election, too.
In other words just don't listen to anyone that dares to disagree. Hell the day may come when the gov. may even help you to shut down some voices. Right now we have a potus thats closer than anyone has ever been.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#158612 Feb 1, 2013

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#158613 Feb 1, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a hypocrite because I call Prager a scumbag without reference to Bill Clinton?

Really.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#158614 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a hypocrite because I call Prager a scumbag without reference to Bill Clinton?
Really.
I think your passing out scumbag awards is pretty stupid considering your party harbors some of the most notorious and yet amusingly adored scumbags to date.

I'm suggesting you not throw stones unless you live in a bunker.

Colorado

#158615 Feb 1, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Two thumbs up. I was wondering about his views on a man that we just honored. He talked about judging people by the content of their character, was a reverend and was an unfaithful husband. Do we write off all that he had to say?
California is well symbolized by Hollywood, a shiny exterior with a rotting interior. Unfortunately most only see all that glitters.

Colorado

#158616 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.
Blind

Colorado

#158617 Feb 1, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. Last year when libs had a fit for the ceo of Chick-fil-a speaking his thoughts the nation saw who really is open and wants to coexist. I will say this: While I think its few there are people on the left that really do stand for tolerance. Worked out good for that co. though, they had the best sales they ever had when the flake in Chicago and Boston told them they were not welcome.
I was reminded of a president who made slanderous remarks about a cop without a moment's hesitation.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#158618 Feb 1, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you read the article?
Yes, I read the article.

I read the article when it was first published, and I read it again.

It's nonsense to suggest that by taking the oath of office on something other than the Bible, American civilization is 'undermined'.

It's ludicrous to assert that Ellison's swearing in on the Koran will 'embolden Muslim extremists'.

To assert that Ellison's swearing in on the Koran 'will be doing more damage to the unity of America and to the value system that has formed this country than the terrorists of 9-11' is absurd.

The follow up claim, that Ellison is the one that made this an issue, is disingenuous because there is no reason to object to Ellison's announcement that he was swearing in on the Koran. Prager can't blame Ellison for his ignorant outburst.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#158619 Feb 1, 2013
Pernrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Two thumbs up. I was wondering about his views on a man that we just honored. He talked about judging people by the content of their character, was a reverend and was an unfaithful husband. Do we write off all that he had to say?
California is well symbolized by Hollywood, a shiny exterior with a rotting interior. Unfortunately most only see all that glitters.
I had to look on a map to find the town of Oxnard. I remember pulling my work truck over to see a grand view of the Pacific. Right across the street was a park with over 100 homeless people living in it! Few words to describe how sad this is.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#158620 Feb 1, 2013
Might have been Port Hueneme.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#158621 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well stated.
I was going to give it a go--my example was going to be somebody who says Blacks or whoever is an inferior race. I make my judgment right then and there. No pass go, no collect $200.
Do you mean like classifying those folks from West Virginia as simple? Is that what you mean Catcher?

I know I know, you can give me statistics..........Save your stats..........
rider

Gwinn, MI

#158622 Feb 1, 2013
True evil does not develop in a vacuum.
Evil is arrogant. It has no conscience. It is utterly self-serving. It hides from the light and will attack, even destroy others to preserve its own demented delusions. It is an unrestrained sociopath, wallowing in the murky darkness of its own psychosis while endlessly rationalizing its terrible deeds. It infiltrates the weak-minded and subverts the weak of character.
Evil... creates a world of shadows - shadow play - shadow government. It lives by the lie.
“The Big Lie,” once thought to be the exclusive purview of the Nazis, has become canonized in our form of government. And it is growing more perverse—more insidious. Like the Nazis before the fall of the Third Reich, we are a nation wallowing in the murky darkness of our own psychosis.
I can think of no contemporary American family more twisted and evil than the Bush dynasty.
The Bush family’s rapacious greed and depravity can trace its lineage to New England’s Pierce family. Both George Herbert Walker Bush and his wife Barbara Pierce (of Merrill, Lynch, Pierce, Fenner and Smith), as was President Franklin Pierce, are descended from this same family. Originally the powerful Percy family, they changed their name to Pierce and quickly emigrated to America when Thomas Percy’s involvement in the Gun Powder Plot to assassinate King James I was revealed.[*]
Bush’s membership in the shadowy Yale secret society of Skull and Bones (S&B) has likewise not been widely reported. S&B is made up of members recruited exclusively from the ranks of the wealthy Eastern Establishment.[*] As Hoover Institute professor Antony Sutton writes in America’s Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull and Bones:
“Those on the inside know it as The Order. Others have known it for more than 150 years as Chapter 322 of a German secret society. More formally for legal purposes, The Order was incorporated as The Russell Trust in 1856. It was also known as the Brotherhood of Death....”[1]
Many historians claim that S&B sprung up as a direct extension of America’s oldest Greek-letter college secret society, Phi Beta Kappa. As Sutton writes:
“The Order is not just another campus Greek letter fraternal society with passwords and handgrips, common to most campuses.... Chapter 322 is a secret society whose members are sworn to silence. It only exists on the Yale campus. It has rules. It has ceremonial rites. It is not at all happy with prying probing citizens.... Above all the Order is powerful, unbelievably powerful....”[2]
S&B members occupy key positions in commerce, media, diplomacy, education, espionage, finance, law and politics—having a profound impact on world events. As Sutton adds:
“Among academic associations, the American Historical Association, the American Economic Association, the American Chemical Society and the American Psychological Association were all started by members of the Order or persons close to the Order.... These are key associations for the conditioning of society.... The phenomenon of The Order as the first on the scene is found especially among foundations.”[3]
http://www.voxfux.com/features/bush_world_cla...

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#158623 Feb 1, 2013
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your passing out scumbag awards is pretty stupid considering your party harbors some of the most notorious and yet amusingly adored scumbags to date.
I'm suggesting you not throw stones unless you live in a bunker.
I think Prager is a scumbag.

This has nothing to do with parties or politics.

Please.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#158624 Feb 1, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>You posted about this one already, rider.
Maybe Chris posted the story twice because no one from the left commented on the obviously biased editing. I think it's uncanney that whenever the liberally non-objective mainstream media gets funky with their news reporting {which is now an every day occurance}, the libs suddenly and simultaneously go deaf, dumb and blind.

It's fascinating.

lisw

Delaware, OH

#158625 Feb 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.
It's so easy to "unhypocrite" yourself. What do you think of Bill Clinton's personal life?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min here 47,926
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min RiccardoFire 105,577
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 22 min RiccardoFire 44,707
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min confrinting with ... 646,337
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr Brian_G 12
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Inspector2 618,611
Ladies, what is the sexual act you most enjoy? 1 hr latinobbyloveu 6
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Neville Thompson 281,222
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr River Tam 971,569
More from around the web