Bush is a hero

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#157985 Jan 18, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I agree here. Still don't know what the answer is. Despite Willies gold star word paranoid I've only met one person in my life that really was. He was a friend's dad and I remember once at a public event he picked up a ceiling title and said he was looking for gov. bugs. But I don't think he would hurt a fly despite this. Point is how can we know who will pop off?
Chris, I don't know how many times I have to tell you this, but when I used the word paranoid toward you I was not talking about the psychiatric term.

The definition of paranoia is here: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/parano...
lisw

Mount Orab, OH

#157986 Jan 18, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I agree here. Still don't know what the answer is. Despite Willies gold star word paranoid I've only met one person in my life that really was. He was a friend's dad and I remember once at a public event he picked up a ceiling title and said he was looking for gov. bugs. But I don't think he would hurt a fly despite this. Point is how can we know who will pop off?
you Can't. Mental illness is not a predictor. But if they are seeing someone there is a chance that a clue will be dropped. We cannot make people afraid to get help. That's all I'm worried about.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#157988 Jan 22, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>you Can't. Mental illness is not a predictor. But if they are seeing someone there is a chance that a clue will be dropped. We cannot make people afraid to get help. That's all I'm worried about.
Well Lis, looks like no one's got anything else to say.

Just as well, I guess. This Liberal (US) ship of Doom is headed right down to DJ's locker. Obama's apparently gonna go on a spending spree, and is not interested in making any cuts. And because this insufferable clown was reelected by a majority of the uninformed, we are forced to go along on the ride.

BAH, curse you Red Baron!
Roberta G

Tucker, GA

#157989 Jan 22, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as well, I guess. This Liberal (US) ship of Doom is headed right down to DJ's locker. Obama's apparently gonna go on a spending spree, and is not interested in making any cuts. And because this insufferable clown was reelected by a majority of the uninformed, we are forced to go along on the ride.
I'VE got a few things to say, I'm just waiting to get my 'puter back. It's in the shop.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#157991 Jan 23, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Weeeel bobby, you can only read the same old unsubstantiated vacuous hyper-partisan angst before it gets beyond booooooriiiing......
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#157993 Jan 23, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Weeeel bobby, you can only read the same old unsubstantiated vacuous hyper-partisan angst before it gets beyond booooooriiiing......
And yet the joke in Wasington right now and his supportes like yourself do the same since 08. Carry on while the nation tanks.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#157994 Jan 23, 2013
Here is another joke, the so called media from the one they worship.

CNN reporter Jim Acosta was practically giddy due to the fact that he was near President Obama as he was walking down Pennsylvania during the inaugural parade.

“You know, I feel like I should pinch myself right now, Wolf (Blitzer). I can’t believe I have this vantage point of history in the making.”

Additionally, CNN’s Piers Morgan tweeted:“Obama sounding more and more like Martin Luther King as this speech goes on – powerful, rousing rhetoric.” He later called Obama “articulate, engaging, intelligent and a great figurehead for America.”

Guess they don't have a clue that Mlk said a man should be judged by his character and not his skin color. Its all most libs do now with Pres Obama.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#157995 Jan 23, 2013
Nice h
htpp://www.bit.ly/TGBportal
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#157996 Jan 23, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>I'VE got a few things to say, I'm just waiting to get my 'puter back. It's in the shop.
I read a poster that started another forum died a few days back. It reminds me of how short a time we have. Why waste it on the blind? Short example. In the last few days I heard an Obama supporter urge him anyone that doesn't worship him isn't worthy, they need to go for the throat. Wonder what happens when a person on the right says this kind of thing? We may indeed be in a civil war at some point and God forbid it happens Obama owns it!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#157999 Jan 23, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Weeeel bobby, you can only read the same old unsubstantiated vacuous hyper-partisan angst before it gets beyond booooooriiiing......
No question about that Rick. But with the high level of intelligence which has been pulsating on this thread for years, it seems puzzling that not one soul has come up with anything to say since last friday.

As you know, the side bar here, current events, is never dormant.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#158000 Jan 23, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Here is another joke, the so called media from the one they worship.
CNN reporter Jim Acosta was practically giddy due to the fact that he was near President Obama as he was walking down Pennsylvania during the inaugural parade.
“You know, I feel like I should pinch myself right now, Wolf (Blitzer). I can’t believe I have this vantage point of history in the making.”
Additionally, CNN’s Piers Morgan tweeted:“Obama sounding more and more like Martin Luther King as this speech goes on – powerful, rousing rhetoric.” He later called Obama “articulate, engaging, intelligent and a great figurehead for America.”
Guess they don't have a clue that Mlk said a man should be judged by his character and not his skin color. Its all most libs do now with Pres Obama.
This is exactly why Bernie Goldberg wrote his book, "Slobbering Love Affair" in 2009.

http://www.bernardgoldberg.com/a-slobbering-l...
Disney

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#158001 Jan 23, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly why Bernie Goldberg wrote his book, "Slobbering Love Affair" in 2009.
http://www.bernardgoldberg.com/a-slobbering-l...
You bet. I've seen him on Bill O. Imo the media is just a bit short of the state run stuff you get in China. Got a friend that's been on a long term mission and he explained anything not pro China on his hotel tv would just go dark and quiet till it passed. Sad to say I could see that here soon

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#158002 Jan 23, 2013
Disney wrote:
<quoted text>You bet. I've seen him on Bill O. Imo the media is just a bit short of the state run stuff you get in China. Got a friend that's been on a long term mission and he explained anything not pro China on his hotel tv would just go dark and quiet till it passed. Sad to say I could see that here soon
They have medications that will help with those hallucinations, you know.
Disney

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#158003 Jan 23, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>They have medications that will help with those hallucinations, you know.
Yep. I understand ya. Another case where I share a real life example of a person I know and a case where you have nothing but you usual crap.
Disney

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#158004 Jan 23, 2013
25 years ago we had Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope. Today we have Obama, no cash and little hope.
Roberta G

Tucker, GA

#158005 Jan 23, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I read a poster that started another forum died a few days back. It reminds me of how short a time we have. Why waste it on the blind? Short example. In the last few days I heard an Obama supporter urge him anyone that doesn't worship him isn't worthy, they need to go for the throat. Wonder what happens when a person on the right says this kind of thing? We may indeed be in a civil war at some point and God forbid it happens Obama owns it!
I'm sorry. Do you know who it was?
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#158006 Jan 23, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry. Do you know who it was?
Yes, the person that started Why I am no longer a Christian forum. It does make me think long on hard on how the word states God wants us to be hot or cold but not lukewarm. I once posted to him even though I could not disagree more with him at least he stood where he stood. God bless.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#158007 Jan 23, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>They have medications that will help with those hallucinations, you know.
Btw instead of your usual bs would you like to make a case that the news media is anything but lapdogs? It is before my time but years ago this wasn't the case. In my lifetime I have been witness to the local paper here, The St. Pete times now known as the Tampa Bay times going from what was just a bias to not even trying to hide the agenda they have. And as of the Newtown school shooting now facebook is on record for shutting of some accounts. That is quite strange since death threats seem to be ok but not some kinds of polical speech. Here is info on that:

Facebook now threatening to shut down accounts of users who question official narrative on Sandy Hook shooting

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038402_Facebook_ce...
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#158008 Jan 23, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Just off the top of my head the gov of Fl. has for the last 2 Sunday papers been on the front page of the Tampa Bay times with the disdain they hold for the right. Never mind the state voted for him.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#158009 Jan 23, 2013
Disney wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. I understand ya. Another case where I share a real life example of a person I know and a case where you have nothing but you usual crap.
I'm not challenging your 'real life example' of what goes on in China, silly.

It's your completely unsupported doom-and-gloom conclusions (we're going to be like China, we might have a civil war) that I find utterly ridiculous.

You can't make the leap from what happens in China to what could happen here, Chris. Evil friggin' Knievel couldn't make that leap with a rocket propelled motorcycle and a super-duper Acme turbo charger up his what-ever. The evidence just ain't there, no matter how often you hear it repeated, no matter how desperately you want/need to believe it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 31 min Bongo 92,755
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min LAWEST100 619,223
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min Michael 667,948
God has.......A-L-W-A-Y-S?!?!......EXISTED???!!! 1 hr Defeated Atheism 11
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Defeated Atheism 979,478
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 1 hr Mr About Town 8
Did O.J. toss murder into a Brentwood street g... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 27
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Brian_G 286,095
More from around the web