Bush is a hero
UidiotraCEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#157955 Jan 16, 2013
Be aware wrote:
Bush is the devil!! He is part of the illuminati!! He is also part of the ONE NATION ACT!! Be very carefull peoples buy land and guns well need them!!
Tell us more about this ughlord.
Really

Rochester, MN

#157957 Jan 16, 2013
Obama Explains the Economy to George Bush

United States

#157959 Jan 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still claiming to be a disaffected American, Somalian? You'd be more believable claiming to be able to spell.
Not a somalian! You warmongering neonazi skinhead are ruining the US and wrold with your US war machines

United States

#157960 Jan 16, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Could someone please take down the U.S. flag now?
Bloomberg urges Obama to defy Congress, implement gun control by executive action
http://www.campusreform.org/blog/...
That not only his problem his introduction of dictatorial term limit needs to be abolish, and his money to buy favors to boost him into office ,seemly illegitimacy of his style is that of Authoritarian ruler.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#157961 Jan 16, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>That not only his problem his introduction of dictatorial term limit needs to be abolish, and his money to buy favors to boost him into office ,seemly illegitimacy of his style is that of Authoritarian ruler.
Have you told the other people on this thread that you're not American as you claimed, but a Somalian?

United States

#157962 Jan 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you told the other people on this thread that you're not American as you claimed, but a Somalian?
Wrong! We know you NeoNAzi skinhead will manipulate other posters posts. Not a Somalian, as you paranioa, is you McCartyhism with new twist, is once again rearing your ugly turtle head.

USA

#157963 Jan 16, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong! I AM a Somalian, as you paranioa, is you McCartyhism with new twist, is once again rearing your ugly turtle head.
Are you still claiming to be American, Somalian?

United States

#157964 Jan 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still claiming to be American, Somalian?
Not a Somalian! Now go play with yourself Neo-nazi warmonger.

USA

#157965 Jan 16, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Not a Somalian! Now go play with yourself Neo-nazi warmonger.
Are you still claiming to be American? Everyone knows you're a Somalian.
UidiotRaceAMkewo rldPeace

United States

#157966 Jan 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still claiming to be American? Everyone knows you're a Somalian.
Again not a Somalian! You war mongering neo-nazi skinhead are worst, as you will face international War Crimes tribunal just lie Bush & co...

United States

#157967 Jan 16, 2013
Just like war mongering Bush & co tried for war crimes , sooner of later The international War Crimes Tribunal will be after you NFL , the War mongering NeoNAzi Skinhead for war crime against humanity

USA

#157968 Jan 16, 2013
idiot wrote:
Just like war mongering Bush & co tried for war crimes , sooner of later The international War Crimes Tribunal will be after you NFL , the War mongering NeoNAzi Skinhead for war crime against humanity
Well just hop onto your little Somali pirate boat and come and arrest me, boy.

United States

#157969 Jan 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well just hop onto your little Somali pirate boat and come and arrest me, boy.
nOT SOMALIAN, YOU PINHEAD!

Just like war mongering Bush & co tried for war crimes , sooner of later The international War Crimes Tribunal will be after you NFL , the War mongering NeoNAzi Skinhead for war crime against humanity... YOU DAYS ARE NUMBER, SOONER OR LATER.

USA

#157971 Jan 16, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>nOT SOMALIAN, YOU PINHEAD!
The international War Crimes Tribunal will be after you NFL ,.. YOU DAYS ARE NUMBER, SOONER OR LATER.
Do you say that as an 'American', Somalian?
UIdiotRaceMakeWo rldpeace

United States

#157972 Jan 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you say that as an 'American', Somalian?
nOT SOMALIAN, YOU PINHEAD!

Just like war mongering Bush & co tried for war crimes , sooner of later The international War Crimes Tribunal will be after you NFL , the War mongering NeoNAzi Skinhead for war crime against humanity... YOU DAYS ARE NUMBER, SOONER OR LATER.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#157973 Jan 16, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom would say that everything happens for a reason. That could be why as a younger man I said I would never kill another for any reason. I wasn't a Christian at the time, btw. Today I see killing and murder as two differnt thigs. I have to tell you I would have zero problem defending my home (wife) and if it came to kill another to protect her. I think I can pinpoint my change of view to sometime around 9 a.m on 11 September 2001. Its a shame I wasn't a young man at that point ays if I had been would have been in the nearest recruiting office for the U.S.C.G. or U.S.N.
I must admit that I never given that scenario a whole of thought, but I believe that God tends to shelter his followers from having to suffer such situations but I have heard from one or two saints in the church who had to go through a similiar situation but came out alright without anyone being hurt.

Bottom line..........let us hope that none of us will ever find ourselves in such a circumstance to find out what we would end up doing.

Peace.

“Does Everybody Hate Hugo?”

Since: Jan 13

Brooklyn, OH

#157974 Jan 17, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Can't say how thankful I am for Sen Rubio. He said this today:
“Making matters worse is that President Obama is again abusing his power by imposing his policies via executive fiat instead of allowing them to be debated in Congress,” he said.“President Obama’s frustration with our republic and the way it works doesn’t give him license to ignore the Constitution.”
It's always the case that poliicians use the Constitution when it comes to criticizing their opponents, but when they are in power, seeminly forget all their observations and do exactly what they pointed out previously. Phrases and words like the "rule of law" or "the republic" get thrown around quite a bit by people who neither understand or care about such things except to disparage the opposition.
lisw

Mount Orab, OH

#157975 Jan 17, 2013
PeterinCleveland wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always the case that poliicians use the Constitution when it comes to criticizing their opponents, but when they are in power, seeminly forget all their observations and do exactly what they pointed out previously. Phrases and words like the "rule of law" or "the republic" get thrown around quite a bit by people who neither understand or care about such things except to disparage the opposition.
Victor Hugo?

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#157976 Jan 17, 2013
PeterinCleveland wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem with dragging the constitution into this situation is that (based the description of the EOs I've read) there is no Presidential infringement on the authority of Congress.

As a matter of fact, most of them (absent action from Congress, which will not be forthcoming) are rather toothless.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#157977 Jan 17, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I must admit that I never given that scenario a whole of thought, but I believe that God tends to shelter his followers from having to suffer such situations but I have heard from one or two saints in the church who had to go through a similiar situation but came out alright without anyone being hurt.
Bottom line..........let us hope that none of us will ever find ourselves in such a circumstance to find out what we would end up doing.
Peace.
Agree. In fact we know the word tells us He will not give us more than we can handle. Gods love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min new ideas 106,077
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Liamm 650,545
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 30 min Aura Mytha 971,862
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 37 min Aura Mytha 56,148
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,345
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 1 hr Doctor REALITY 206
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr Joe Fortuna 4,853
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr ChristineM 445,930
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 16 hr kobechi3 71
More from around the web