Bush is a hero
rider

Gwinn, MI

#157942 Jan 16, 2013
In 1966 he left the army to work "directly for the U.S, Government". Friends of Michael Hand have suggested that he was employed on undercover missions for the Central Intelligence Agency in Vietnam and Laos. One reported that he "helped train the mountain people - Montagnards - and worked closely with the Air America crews that supplied them". According to Jonathan Kwitny Hand worked under William Colby during the Vietnam War.

Michael Hand moved to Australia in September, 1967. At first Hand went to work selling development lots along the Australian coast. The company, Ocean Shores Development, was run by lawyer Fred Miller, a senior executive for the shipping empire owned by Sir Peter Abeles, the longtime business partner, Rupert Murdoch. One of the largest investors in this scheme was the singer Pat Boone. The registered directors included Boone of Beverly Hills, California and Patricia Swan of Sydney, Australia. Swan was Frank Nugan's secretary.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKhandM ...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#157943 Jan 16, 2013
rider wrote:
In 1966 he left the army to work "directly for the U.S, Government". Friends of Michael Hand have suggested that he was employed on undercover missions for the Central Intelligence Agency in Vietnam and Laos. One reported that he "helped train the mountain people - Montagnards - and worked closely with the Air America crews that supplied them". According to Jonathan Kwitny Hand worked under William Colby during the Vietnam War.
Michael Hand moved to Australia in September, 1967. At first Hand went to work selling development lots along the Australian coast. The company, Ocean Shores Development, was run by lawyer Fred Miller, a senior executive for the shipping empire owned by Sir Peter Abeles, the longtime business partner, Rupert Murdoch. One of the largest investors in this scheme was the singer Pat Boone. The registered directors included Boone of Beverly Hills, California and Patricia Swan of Sydney, Australia. Swan was Frank Nugan's secretary.
http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKhandM ...
How long before you identfy the grassy knoll shooter?
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#157944 Jan 16, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good afternoon Chris. Standing up for what is right, pure and true is NEVER EVER wrong, but as Christians our Lord has a prescribed way of our going about it and that is not the way of war for his choosen.
Mom would say that everything happens for a reason. That could be why as a younger man I said I would never kill another for any reason. I wasn't a Christian at the time, btw. Today I see killing and murder as two differnt thigs. I have to tell you I would have zero problem defending my home (wife) and if it came to kill another to protect her. I think I can pinpoint my change of view to sometime around 9 a.m on 11 September 2001. Its a shame I wasn't a young man at that point as if I had been would have been in the nearest recruiting office for the U.S.C.G. or U.S.N.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#157945 Jan 16, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> How long before you identfy the grassy knoll shooter?
Ha. So I missed the speech of the Pres today. Looks like I was wrong. He said ... "Let me be absolutely clear. Like most Americans, I believe the Second Amendment guarantees an individual right to bear arms. I respect our strong tradition of gun ownership and the rights of hunters and sportsmen. There are millions of responsible, law-abiding gun owners in America who cherish their right to bear arms for hunting, or sport, or protection, or collection. "

Right. Pay no mind to the nonstop demonization of guns and the people that own them by this admin and the so called press.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#157946 Jan 16, 2013
Bob Schieffer Likens Obama 'Taking on the Gun Lobby' to Hunt for Bin Laden,'Defeating the Nazis'

Anyone else think Schieffer has this a bit backwards? But we can take libs at thier word when they say they stand up for the 2nd amnd? Pure crap. Another one that is willing to call good evil and evil good. How sad.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#157947 Jan 16, 2013
Can't say how thankful I am for Sen Rubio. He said this today:

“Making matters worse is that President Obama is again abusing his power by imposing his policies via executive fiat instead of allowing them to be debated in Congress,” he said.“President Obama’s frustration with our republic and the way it works doesn’t give him license to ignore the Constitution.”

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#157948 Jan 16, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Where have I called myself a liberal?
Was it when I said that mental illness should preclude one's family from leaving the guns around when one lives with them?
Or when I said the mom knew what she was protecting?
Or maybe when I said personal responsibility for gun control would be more effective than governmental attempts at same?
Nah - it was when I said 'cull the crazies'.
Yeah - that was it.
No it was none of those. It was this one:
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, you mean Anne Coulter?
Or maybe Michele Bachmann.
Gee, I thought it was just us 'libs' that called names.....oh, wait, you were calling a strong MAN a name..........I forget, we women are supposed to 'stick together' and not disparage each other. Especially 'strong, intelligent' women.
My bad.
:)
And some others on different threads that i wouldn't feel right posting here..........
YaketyYak

Dahinda, IL

#157950 Jan 16, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Its a shame I wasn't a young man at that point as if I had been would have been in the nearest recruiting office for the U.S.C.G. or U.S.N.
Seems to me you said you were around 38. So, in 2001, you would have been around 25-28, right? They'da took ya.

'Course, first ya hadda actually go down there....

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#157949 Jan 16, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, hell no.
You can't pick any one mental health condition and arbitrarily declare these people need to be 'culled'.
OK, I think I understand better what your thinking is here........

Location hidden

#157951 Jan 16, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Bob Schieffer Likens Obama 'Taking on the Gun Lobby' to Hunt for Bin Laden,'Defeating the Nazis'
Anyone else think Schieffer has this a bit backwards? But we can take libs at thier word when they say they stand up for the 2nd amnd? Pure crap. Another one that is willing to call good evil and evil good. How sad.
Schieffer is just another in long line of MSM tools.

Location hidden

#157952 Jan 16, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha. So I missed the speech of the Pres today. Looks like I was wrong. He said ... "Let me be absolutely clear. Like most Americans, I believe the Second Amendment guarantees an individual right to bear arms. I respect our strong tradition of gun ownership and the rights of hunters and sportsmen. There are millions of responsible, law-abiding gun owners in America who cherish their right to bear arms for hunting, or sport, or protection, or collection. "
Right. Pay no mind to the nonstop demonization of guns and the people that own them by this admin and the so called press.
Same old nonsense about sportsman and hunters. As if the 2nd limits arms for those specific reasons which allows them to ask the exceedingly LAME question , who needs a 30 round clip to shoot a deer? No mention of an increasingly intrusive and dictatorial government.
UidiotraCEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#157953 Jan 16, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Close, chaser. You're correct except I don't hate ALL foreigners.
Just the ones criticizing the US in here, with plenty of their own problems at home, and those who can't post in basic English on an "English" language board.
World Idiot is a prime example. If you wanna spend time tryin' to decipher broken English (gibberish), have at it.
U Wrong again, those who understand Human rights, civil liberties, Anti-war... have no problem understanding me you Xenophobic War mongers are ones who don't represent the good of humanity. you our US warmongers is bankrupting US financially and morally with your obnoxious perpetual illicit ocerseas US wars and bullying and plundering , killing smaller nations with our US War machines...

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#157954 Jan 16, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
you our US warmongers is bankrupting US financially and morally with your obnoxious perpetual illicit ocerseas US wars and bullying and plundering , killing smaller nations with our US War machines...
Still claiming to be a disaffected American, Somalian? You'd be more believable claiming to be able to spell.

United States

#157955 Jan 16, 2013
Be aware wrote:
Bush is the devil!! He is part of the illuminati!! He is also part of the ONE NATION ACT!! Be very carefull peoples buy land and guns well need them!!
Tell us more about this ughlord.
Really

Rochester, MN

#157957 Jan 16, 2013
Obama Explains the Economy to George Bush

United States

#157959 Jan 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still claiming to be a disaffected American, Somalian? You'd be more believable claiming to be able to spell.
Not a somalian! You warmongering neonazi skinhead are ruining the US and wrold with your US war machines

United States

#157960 Jan 16, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Could someone please take down the U.S. flag now?
Bloomberg urges Obama to defy Congress, implement gun control by executive action
http://www.campusreform.org/blog/...
That not only his problem his introduction of dictatorial term limit needs to be abolish, and his money to buy favors to boost him into office ,seemly illegitimacy of his style is that of Authoritarian ruler.

An NFL Fan

USA

#157961 Jan 16, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>That not only his problem his introduction of dictatorial term limit needs to be abolish, and his money to buy favors to boost him into office ,seemly illegitimacy of his style is that of Authoritarian ruler.
Have you told the other people on this thread that you're not American as you claimed, but a Somalian?

United States

#157962 Jan 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you told the other people on this thread that you're not American as you claimed, but a Somalian?
Wrong! We know you NeoNAzi skinhead will manipulate other posters posts. Not a Somalian, as you paranioa, is you McCartyhism with new twist, is once again rearing your ugly turtle head.

An NFL Fan

USA

#157963 Jan 16, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong! I AM a Somalian, as you paranioa, is you McCartyhism with new twist, is once again rearing your ugly turtle head.
Are you still claiming to be American, Somalian?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min guest 668,055
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Peace_Warrior 619,243
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 92,942
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 34 min Das 87
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 41 min Rosa_Winkel 979,535
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 46,048
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 286,113
More from around the web