Bush is a hero

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#157888 Jan 14, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>If you honestly believe the mother of that "person" lived with him in her home, and did not know in her heart that he was deeply disturbed, then you must believe she didn't spend any time at home, whatsoever,
or that she was abysmally stupid.
According to her neighbors, she knew she had a monster on her hands. She just chose not to do anything about it.
Even in this day and age, there are things one can do to prevent a mentally ill person from having access to guns IN ONE'S OWN HOME.
I've no compassion for either of them, as I've used it up on the families of those left behind by their actions, and the lack thereof.
Again I ask - what makes you think I'm calling for compassion for shooters or their enablers (which clearly this mother was, regardless of whatever difficulties she encountered in getting help for her son)?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#157889 Jan 14, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Again I ask - what makes you think I'm calling for compassion for shooters or their enablers (which clearly this mother was, regardless of whatever difficulties she encountered in getting help for her son)?
My attempt at expressing my anguish and outrage seems to have been less than cogent.

Mental health issues were responsible for Sandy Hook, not guns, nor the 2nd Amendment.

My whole point was, as individuals, with responsibility for our own weapons, we should be mindful of access to same. If that means we submit to fingerprinting, registering, and inspection of, our individual firearms, it should also mean we don't hold with allowing the crazies to own or have access to them. Or access to bleach and ammonia, kitchen knives, pvc pipe, black powder, gravel, or fertilizer...for that matter.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#157890 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>Please go away.
I'm asking nicely.
Thank-you.
So you didn't liek my answer

KENDRA's law should be made a piority, that you got to agree with me, i know you lust for me ... it 's hate and love relationship i see you having problem in a relationship on here, hope i don't incense you lust... Carry on ! WBHAHHAHHAHAA ;).........

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#157891 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>My attempt at expressing my anguish and outrage seems to have been less than cogent.
Mental health issues were responsible for Sandy Hook, not guns, nor the 2nd Amendment.
My whole point was, as individuals, with responsibility for our own weapons, we should be mindful of access to same. If that means we submit to fingerprinting, registering, and inspection of, our individual firearms, it should also mean we don't hold with allowing the crazies to own or have access to them. Or access to bleach and ammonia, kitchen knives, pvc pipe, black powder, gravel, or fertilizer...for that matter.
I don't think you can have a conversation of value about this subject with the people who are focused exclusively on firearms to the exclusion of everything else.

I don't see how you are doing anything different from those people, although you're obviously pointing in a different direction.
FREEBIRD

Sebastian, FL

#157892 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>My attempt at expressing my anguish and outrage seems to have been less than cogent.
"If that means we submit". That says it all. Fingerprinting,registering and inspection. Steps 1,2 and 3 to confiscation.Paranoia? I think not just look at what happened in N.O after Katrina.The ILLEGAL confiscation by Police of LEGALLY held firearms.The only way to prevent loons from acting out their fanstasies is to house them in secure facilities.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#157893 Jan 15, 2013
FREEBIRD wrote:
<quoted text>
"If that means we submit". That says it all. Fingerprinting,registering and inspection. Steps 1,2 and 3 to confiscation.Paranoia? I think not just look at what happened in N.O after Katrina.The ILLEGAL confiscation by Police of LEGALLY held firearms.The only way to prevent loons from acting out their fanstasies is to house them in secure facilities.
Interesting that you got an 'interesting' for this.....I was saying the same, and got lots of 'clueless''nuts' and 'spam'.

Whatever.

:)
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#157894 Jan 15, 2013
FREEBIRD wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Could someone please take down the U.S. flag now?

Bloomberg urges Obama to defy Congress, implement gun control by executive action

http://www.campusreform.org/blog/...
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#157895 Jan 15, 2013
Watch this nation defy this coward in Washington!
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#157896 Jan 15, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think you can have a conversation of value about this subject with the people who are focused exclusively on firearms to the exclusion of everything else.
I don't see how you are doing anything different from those people, although you're obviously pointing in a different direction.
Value= see it my way. Compromise= give up. Clearwater asks civil war?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#157897 Jan 15, 2013
I dont think locking up the 'crazies' is the answer. They got away from that for a reason. Mostly because it was inhumane.

I see Katy Lust is calling herself a liberal now. Hmmmm wheres the compassion Kate? Its all part and parcel for the liberal crowd you know. Get with the program..........
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#157898 Jan 15, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
I dont think locking up the 'crazies' is the answer. They got away from that for a reason. Mostly because it was inhumane.
I see Katy Lust is calling herself a liberal now. Hmmmm wheres the compassion Kate? Its all part and parcel for the liberal crowd you know. Get with the program..........
This is good:

Smoothie Bar Owner Charges Liberals $1 More Than Conservatives for Drinks

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/15/sm...
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#157899 Jan 15, 2013
This is good and may not here on Cnn.

SAPD: Car thief killed, another wounded at Stone Oak home

http://www.kens5.com/news/SAPD-Car-thief-kill...

Two robbery suspects shot dead in Hollywood, NE Miami-Dade

MOLON LABE !!!!!!

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/01/15/3183246...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#157900 Jan 15, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Could someone please take down the U.S. flag now?
Bloomberg urges Obama to defy Congress, implement gun control by executive action
http://www.campusreform.org/blog/...
Bloomberg is the worst. Oreos,guns,Big Gulps and salt is his latest target.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#157901 Jan 15, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Value= see it my way. Compromise= give up. Clearwater asks civil war?
Are you stupid, or what?

Value doesn't mean see it my way. I don't see any value in trying to discuss this issue with single issue agitators, whether they are arguing against discussing weapons in any way, or focusing exclusively on 'controlling' weapons.

As far as your 'civil war' comment ... I needed a good laugh today, although if too many more clowns like you start babbling I guess I'll just start avoiding courthouses, federal buildings, etc.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#157902 Jan 15, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Are you stupid, or what?
Value doesn't mean see it my way. I don't see any value in trying to discuss this issue with single issue agitators, whether they are arguing against discussing weapons in any way, or focusing exclusively on 'controlling' weapons.
As far as your 'civil war' comment ... I needed a good laugh today, although if too many more clowns like you start babbling I guess I'll just start avoiding courthouses, federal buildings, etc.
Laugh it up. IF anything happens no doubt in my mind Obama and most libs stand at the ready to blame the nearest person on the right. I don't find any of this funny.

Texas Proposal: JAIL Any Federal Officials Trying to Enforce New Gun Restrictions in the State

Read more: http://radio.woai.com/cc-common/mainheadlines...

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#157903 Jan 15, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
The inhumanity of conditions in mental health facilities was one reason we got away from that - saving money is another, and there was a universal failure across (nearly) all 50 states in following up with resources to replace the closed facilities.

I think it should have been clear to anyone twenty, maybe thirty, friggin' years ago that we've gone too far in protecting the rights of the mentally ill at the expense of society and the mentally ill themselves.

There's a certain sick deja vu here ... mental health facilities came about to get the mentally ill OUT of the jails, but that's (and homeless shelters) where we're dumping them now.

Perhaps if it had been brought up in this thread in reasonable language rather than terminology reminiscent of the T4 program, we could have had a discussion in here.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#157904 Jan 15, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloomberg is the worst. Oreos,guns,Big Gulps and salt is his latest target.
When that coward in New York gives up the many people with guns that protect him I may listen.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#157905 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>Interesting that you got an 'interesting' for this.....I was saying the same, and got lots of 'clueless''nuts' and 'spam'.
Whatever.
:)
So you are just playing devils advocate?
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#157906 Jan 15, 2013
Obama plans to surround himself with children during gun control announcement

Wow. More Washington propaganda on full display.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2518621

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#157907 Jan 15, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>The inhumanity of conditions in mental health facilities was one reason we got away from that - saving money is another, and there was a universal failure across (nearly) all 50 states in following up with resources to replace the closed facilities.
I think it should have been clear to anyone twenty, maybe thirty, friggin' years ago that we've gone too far in protecting the rights of the mentally ill at the expense of society and the mentally ill themselves.
There's a certain sick deja vu here ... mental health facilities came about to get the mentally ill OUT of the jails, but that's (and homeless shelters) where we're dumping them now.
Perhaps if it had been brought up in this thread in reasonable language rather than terminology reminiscent of the T4 program, we could have had a discussion in here.
Perhaps...Just out of curiousity then Willie. do you think those with Apsergers should be locked in a facility?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Gabriel 987,436
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min old_moose 31,639
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min PadMark 687,419
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 31 min Ricky F 39,265
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 36 min Johnny 6
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 1 hr Johnny 32
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr Tony 6,495
More from around the web