Bush is a hero

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#157815 Jan 12, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a believer and I agree with him. You shame us Christians, Lawest, with your false diatribe.
And you provoke nothing but pity from me and not shame for the reason that you are no real "Christian" to begin with and I doubt that you really even know the steps to began to becoming one, salvation is not in anything political but in Christ only, regardless of whom I may have cast my vote for I didn't vote a sinner over a saint or vice versa, get over it, you really fo not have any idea of what you're talking ahout.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#157816 Jan 12, 2013
Correction..........ABOUT....

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#157817 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Illiteracy is not a monopoly of foreigners.
It runs rampant among the native population on Topix threads.
Oh DO tell, Swami.

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#157818 Jan 12, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And you provoke nothing but pity from me and not shame for the reason that you are no real "Christian" to begin with and I doubt that you really even know the steps to began to becoming one, salvation is not in anything political but in Christ only, regardless of whom I may have cast my vote for I didn't vote a sinner over a saint or vice versa, get over it, you really fo not have any idea of what you're talking ahout.
As much as I think lisw is wrong to keep bringing this up (although I don't think she can help herself any more), I think you are speaking out of a lower body orifice when you castigate anyone who disagrees with you as 'no real Christian.'

Your arrogance suggests you serve yourself, not The One you profess to serve, pal.

You may now challenge my faith and my sincerity before telling me this isn't the place to discuss it. That's usually the M.O. of those who appoint themselves the arbiter of the faith of others.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#157819 Jan 12, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>As much as I think lisw is wrong to keep bringing this up (although I don't think she can help herself any more), I think you are speaking out of a lower body orifice when you castigate anyone who disagrees with you as 'no real Christian.'
Your arrogance suggests you serve yourself, not The One you profess to serve, pal.
You may now challenge my faith and my sincerity before telling me this isn't the place to discuss it. That's usually the M.O. of those who appoint themselves the arbiter of the faith of others.
I have no problem with you discussing the subject here, although others here might, but I'll tell you that your opinion of me doesn't define me in the least and as much as I may steam you up with my assessments of her..........it's nothing in comparison to the arrogance and ignorance of eluding to someone's standing IN Christ not being sincere because of whom they cast their vote for in a Presidential election, and such foolish judgement speaks for itself indeed, doesn't take an arbiter to note it.
Like I've said before..........plenty and plenty of double standards.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#157820 Jan 12, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I have no problem with you discussing the subject here, although others here might, but I'll tell you that your opinion of me doesn't define me in the least and as much as I may steam you up with my assessments of her..........it's nothing in comparison to the arrogance and ignorance of eluding to someone's standing IN Christ not being sincere because of whom they cast their vote for in a Presidential election, and such foolish judgement speaks for itself indeed, doesn't take an arbiter to note it.
Yeah, I see those double standards all over the place here.

Lafayette IN

#157821 Jan 12, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I have no problem with you discussing the subject here, although others here might, but I'll tell you that your opinion of me doesn't define me in the least and as much as I may steam you up with my assessments of her..........it's nothing in comparison to the arrogance and ignorance of eluding to someone's standing IN Christ not being sincere because of whom they cast their vote for in a Presidential election, and such foolish judgement speaks for itself indeed, doesn't take an arbiter to note it.
Your assessment of her doesn't "steam" me, because it is so obviously self serving, even self-aggrandizing - and I happen to know you are not in charge of determining who is or is not a "real "Christian" to begin with", and your doubt[s] that she might "even know the steps to began to becoming [a Christian]" and $4.00 will buy you a grande latte at Starbucks.
lisw

Sardinia, OH

#157822 Jan 12, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>As much as I think lisw is wrong to keep bringing this up (although I don't think she can help herself any more), I think you are speaking out of a lower body orifice when you castigate anyone who disagrees with you as 'no real Christian.'
I wouldn't bring it up if he had merely voted for Obama. But he has made himself the self appointed judge of those he dubs sinners and lost forever for believing in abortion. It doesn't match for him to be openminded about Obama's stance and not about anyone else's. And he continues to preach. Larry aka Rider on the storm is one of the nicest people on here and yet Lawest thinks he has no right to talk about God. That embarrasses me as a Christian and as a human being that Lawest even claims to be close to being christian. I will tell him everytime he starts to preach or belittle anyone for their beliefs.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#157823 Jan 12, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Your assessment of her doesn't "steam" me, because it is so obviously self serving, even self-aggrandizing - and I happen to know you are not in charge of determining who is or is not a "real "Christian" to begin with", and your doubt[s] that she might "even know the steps to began to becoming [a Christian]" and $4.00 will buy you a grande latte at Starbucks.
Of course I within myself am not "in charge determining anyone's salvation" however..........it is the WORD that determines all and the Bible says that you shall know them by their fruits, and there is nothing more arrogant and degrading than villifying somrone's faith for not voting for that candidate ths t you so arrogantly insisted that you should have, in trying to call me out you are speaking out of both sides of your mouth.

My suggestion to you both is to first get God and then ask him for wisdom as the Bible says 'if any man lacks wisdom, let him ask it of God who gives it.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#157825 Jan 12, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't bring it up if he had merely voted for Obama. But he has made himself the self appointed judge of those he dubs sinners and lost forever for believing in abortion. It doesn't match for him to be openminded about Obama's stance and not about anyone else's. And he continues to preach. Larry aka Rider on the storm is one of the nicest people on here and yet Lawest thinks he has no right to talk about God. That embarrasses me as a Christian and as a human being that Lawest even claims to be close to being christian. I will tell him everytime he starts to preach or belittle anyone for their beliefs.
You are welcom to try to tell me anything you want Lisw, but given the source it doesn't bother me as much as a fly buzzing around my head. I am secure IN Christ.

Blessings.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#157826 Jan 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>

That remains to be seen. BTW, What year did your right wing "news" site say he supposedly do this?
Here you go Mylan, this has alot of info. I wont hold my breath that you'll read it and understand any of it since you seem to be so comfortable in your hatred for Bush and conservatives but.

http://www.norcalblogs.com/post_scripts/2012/...

Now go have your fun and tell everyone else they are uninformed..........

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#157827 Jan 12, 2013
21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.22 When they had heard these words, they marvelled, and left him,
Matthew 22:21-22

#157828 Jan 12, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Rider..........for someone who do not believe it is very hypocritical for you to even discuss or question someone else's stance in Christ, My Salvation is IN Christ Jesus and NOT in who the POTUS is, to even apply that a persons salvation is in such a trivia matter is foolishness and idiocy to say the least, IF..........and again IF.........I don't make it into the kingdom of God it won't be because of who I did or did not vote for, do some more thinking please.
Blessings.
I cant understand the bible till I am a christian? Is that what your telling me? Apologetics is all that is Lawest. Been there done that..........

I agree its not on who you vote for. Its whether or not you conduct your life as a christian or a pharisee, i guess would be one way to put it. I was just pointing out what the bible says, i thought you may have missed that part.

But all that aside Lawest you can fool people, and you can even fool yourself, but you cant fool that God of yours..........

Lafayette IN

#157829 Jan 12, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Of course I within myself am not "in charge determining anyone's salvation" however..........it is the WORD that determines all and the Bible says that you shall know them by their fruits, and there is nothing more arrogant and degrading than villifying somrone's faith for not voting for that candidate ths t you so arrogantly insisted that you should have, in trying to call me out you are speaking out of both sides of your mouth.
My suggestion to you both is to first get God and then ask him for wisdom as the Bible says 'if any man lacks wisdom, let him ask it of God who gives it.
Essentially what you are saying here is that since I am challenging LAWEST100 the great and powerful I must not "have God."

You wouldn't know wisdom if it walked up and smacked you upside the head.

#157830 Jan 12, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.22 When they had heard these words, they marvelled, and left him,
Matthew 22:21-22
Fight the good fight.........

#157831 Jan 12, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't bring it up if he had merely voted for Obama. But he has made himself the self appointed judge of those he dubs sinners and lost forever for believing in abortion. It doesn't match for him to be openminded about Obama's stance and not about anyone else's. And he continues to preach. Larry aka Rider on the storm is one of the nicest people on here and yet Lawest thinks he has no right to talk about God. That embarrasses me as a Christian and as a human being that Lawest even claims to be close to being christian. I will tell him everytime he starts to preach or belittle anyone for their beliefs.
Thanks Lis, but i should have just let it go.

My apologies to you and Lawest..........

#157832 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're, not your.
Thanks for reminding of my responsibility.
LOL good one......

You'll have a field with me.

Let me know when topix starts giving out grades and I'll start giving a shit Catcher..........

#157833 Jan 12, 2013
Should be:

You'll have a field day with me..........

#157834 Jan 12, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> The problem is money wasted and unaccounted for.The scope of that problem should make everyones head spin.The problem is a private firm operating as the government does goes belly up. The government simply prints more money, raises taxes,borrows and continues wasting.
Thats why it would nice for this administration to lay out a budget..........I'd like to know why were a trillion over every year..........

#157835 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So we are in agreement that we should not be spending money on these wars?
Yes, i agree, I am very happy we are pulling out our troops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to do a threesome!! 4 min andet1987 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min ChristINSANITY is... 839,569
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 7 min andet1987 5,912
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min guest 590,541
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min RiccardoFire 40,517
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min Jac 100,048
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 14 min razz58 2,415
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 18 min dollarsbill 4,524
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Jingle Clown 271,375
More from around the web