|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
This says way more about you then BB..........
How you could take that from his post is confusing as hell. It has to be projection, or some sort of insecurity on your part. That was quite the leap you took there.........
Then?

When?

You must be a foreigner.

Don't tell bad bob!

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Trump will lose. Comedians have certain legal rights that most other people don't. That's why they can get away with making some jokes and not sued for slander.
Hes not suing for slander. Maher made a bet and Trump took him up on it. I'm not sure how the law looks at it but where i come from a bets a bet.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then?
When?
You must be a foreigner.
Don't tell bad bob!
Are you one of them child prodigies Chaser?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then?
When?
You must be a foreigner.
Don't tell bad bob!
This country is full of foreigners........

Why dont you take up a cause for Native Americans? Rather then defend illigal aliens..........

It would be much more moral, and after all you are the 'moral standard' apparently.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Maher made a bet and Trump took him up on it.
Actually he didn't. I watched it an Maher never even completed his sentence while he was joking about it. Good luck proving he was being serious and not joking (which is what he was doing the whole time he was on the show.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually he didn't. I watched it an Maher never even completed his sentence while he was joking about it. Good luck proving he was being serious and not joking (which is what he was doing the whole time he was on the show.
I doubt anything will become of it, but it is great to see Maher backtracking and obviously scared.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You're assuming that I care about your worthless biased opinion. It's half-wits like you that voted for bush. You know bush, the same azzwipe that caused the deficit in the first place, the same deficit that (how did you word it?) ran “up galactic debts that will make the dollar worthless" yeah THAT deficit, the one you now hypocritically whine about.*sigh*
Where was your sorry azz back then when bush was sending this country to (how did you word it?)“the bottom of an abyss”. So because your words hold no real meaning I couldn’t care less about them. If you really cared about this country then the deficit would be what's important to you - and not just the democratic president that inherited it.
You hypocritically claim that you are concerned about changes being made in this country - but your boy bush made MORE bad changes to this country than any other president in history. Ever occur to you that maybe Obama is just trying to UNDO all of the DAMAGE that BUSH made? I care about this country and not just who is in the White house. In order for your comment to mean anything I have to first respect you, and I can’t respect hypocritical morons that talk out their biased azz. Next time, put the country first, then maybe YOU’LL have some credibility. Have a nice day.
Bush hasn't been POTUS for 4 years Mylan, let go of the anger, i hear its bad for your health.

Its 1/2 wits like you that voted for Obama based on your hatred for Bush. You know the same Obama that hasnt presented a budget plan in 4 years and seems to have no intention of proposing one for another 4.

The thing is w/o one who knows where the money is going. If you really cared about this country you would be worried that were 16 trillion in debt with a POTUS who has no intentions of stopping the madness..........

And Let me tell ya something Mylan, Obama is not trying to undo anything Bush did. His best policies have been continuation of Bush policies. Let go of the anger Mylan!!! Its not good to hold on to it.........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I doubt anything will become of it, but it is great to see Maher backtracking and obviously scared.
They probably called each other the day before and planed everything for free publicity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Bush hasn't been POTUS for 4 years Mylan, let go of the anger
When they put a disco ball above his grave and people can dance on it I'll let go of the anger. Bush did more damage to this country, and middle class, than any other president in history.
If you really cared about this country you would be worried that were 16 trillion in debt with a POTUS who has no intentions of stopping the madness..........
I DO care, and it's only your opinion that he has no intention to stop this. Obama inherited this issue. At least be honest or there's no reason to debate. Now this snowball of a deficit has been rolling downhill and growing huge and you expect Obama to suddenly stop it? Seriously? Get real. Where were you when bush pushed the deficit snowball down the hill in the first place? Oh yeah, you sucking bush and asking him how high you should jump. How conservative.
And Let me tell ya something Mylan, Obama is not trying to undo anything Bush did.
Well fortunately for the middle class and the good people of this country it doesn't matter how deluded you are about this. Obama has already undone a few key things that bush had in effect. Can you say step cell research? Didn't think so. Ta-Ta.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
"Awesome" is an overused word today, and so is "pathetic." Nevertheless, I can't think of a word that better describes this post from you than "pathetic" does, Catcher.
Has it NEVER occurred to you that there ARE legitimate, genuine beefs with Obama's performance as President of the United States that have NOTHING to do with his skin color?
Because there ARE, you know, plenty of genuine criticisms. Even if you are a Democrat and/or liberal, that is undeniable.
You didn't pay the slightest attention to what BB said, you just went straight for the "race card." Now, THAT'S pathetic, Catcher.
Maybe you missed bad bob's response to my post?

He said Obama is a half breed.

Nice term.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Mylan wrote:
Can you say step cell research?
LOL.... gotta love spell check. That should read stem cell research :p

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let bad bob know you're one of those "foreigners" he so despises.
BTW, your English is far better than his....
Either way, we did wake up a sleeping thread!
What? Me being from India or me being British? Which one does he hate the most?

Of course it is, love. I live in England, the birth place of the REAL English, ya get wat I sayin', man?

Where's he really from?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is, love. I live in England, the birth place of the REAL English, ya get wat I sayin', man?
Where's he really from?
I bloody well do......

BB is a foreigner also, He's from South Dakota..........

Jus messin wit ya BB..........

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Where did English come from? The Germanic language of the Angulseaxans (Anglo-Saxons), who began arriving in the British Isles in the middle of the 5th century AD, developed independently of the original continental Ealdseaxe (Old Saxons), becoming what is called both Anglo-Saxon and Old English. English developed from there, more or less as follows:
http://members.peak.org/~jeremy/dictionarycla...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
When they put a disco ball above his grave and people can dance on it I'll let go of the anger. Bush did more damage to this country, and middle class, than any other president in history.
<quoted text>
I DO care, and it's only your opinion that he has no intention to stop this. Obama inherited this issue. At least be honest or there's no reason to debate. Now this snowball of a deficit has been rolling downhill and growing huge and you expect Obama to suddenly stop it? Seriously? Get real. Where were you when bush pushed the deficit snowball down the hill in the first place? Oh yeah, you sucking bush and asking him how high you should jump. How conservative.
<quoted text>
Well fortunately for the middle class and the good people of this country it doesn't matter how deluded you are about this. Obama has already undone a few key things that bush had in effect. Can you say step cell research? Didn't think so. Ta-Ta.
Your actually coming across as kind of childish also........

Did you know Bush predicted the housing collapse and asked Congress to pass legislation to prevent it? Its true, you have to dig for it, our liberal media didnt think it made as good press as what Obama and the kids should name his dog..........Or how much Palins dress cost, and beleive me I could go on and on.

Obama ran for President, In essence he inherited it, but promised he had the answers. Remember how his hope and change campaign turned immediately to doom and gloom after the election and stayed that way for over 2 years? Believe as you like, but our community organizer is in over his head.

What is Obama doing about the debt Mylan? Where are all these trillions going Mylan? These are the things people who are actually concerned about the US are asking.

They aint sittin around like most libs and saying, well gee, Bush did it, now its our turn..........

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
By the way Mylan, this is Obamas 2'nd term he owns this economy now.

I'll leave you with a direct quote from our leader:

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." — Barack Obama ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Your actually coming across as kind of childish also........
I could say the same about you. The facts posted stand on their own.
Did you know Bush predicted the housing collapse and asked Congress to pass legislation to prevent it? Its true
That remains to be seen. BTW, What year did your right wing "news" site say he supposedly do this?
Obama ran for President, In essence he inherited it, but promised he had the answers. Remember how his hope and change campaign turned immediately to doom and gloom after the election and stayed that way for over 2 years?[/QUOTE}
I remember how the rebublican'ts fought him tooth and nail. Hmmmm.. maybe that had something to do with it....

[QUOTE]These are the things people who are actually concerned about the US are asking.
It's not about if they're asking - it's about when they started. BIG difference.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's he really from?
I think he's from what we call the "backwoods" of the U.S.A.

Raw, primitive, unschooled and, most of all, xenophobic.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
By the way Mylan, this is Obamas 2'nd term he owns this economy now.
I'll leave you with a direct quote from our leader:
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." — Barack Obama ...
If the Democrats can capture the House in 2014, and don't rule it out, we'll really be able to move forward.

I can hardly wait to hear your moaning and groaning, if depression hasn't worn you down by then.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 150,961 - 150,980 of171,448
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

576 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min trifecta1 598,753
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 716,533
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min dr Shrink 530,011
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 8 min RiccardoFire 36,398
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min dr Shrink 38,405
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 16 min dr Shrink 32,904
Teach your children to be LEERY of strangers 16 min Doctor REALITY 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Charlie Sheen 255,699
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min CunningLinguist 223,194
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••