Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#157780 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let bad bob know you're one of those "foreigners" he so despises.
BTW, your English is far better than his....
Either way, we did wake up a sleeping thread!
What? Me being from India or me being British? Which one does he hate the most?

Of course it is, love. I live in England, the birth place of the REAL English, ya get wat I sayin', man?

Where's he really from?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#157781 Jan 12, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is, love. I live in England, the birth place of the REAL English, ya get wat I sayin', man?
Where's he really from?
I bloody well do......

BB is a foreigner also, He's from South Dakota..........

Jus messin wit ya BB..........

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#157782 Jan 12, 2013
Where did English come from? The Germanic language of the Angulseaxans (Anglo-Saxons), who began arriving in the British Isles in the middle of the 5th century AD, developed independently of the original continental Ealdseaxe (Old Saxons), becoming what is called both Anglo-Saxon and Old English. English developed from there, more or less as follows:
http://members.peak.org/~jeremy/dictionarycla...

#157783 Jan 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
When they put a disco ball above his grave and people can dance on it I'll let go of the anger. Bush did more damage to this country, and middle class, than any other president in history.
<quoted text>
I DO care, and it's only your opinion that he has no intention to stop this. Obama inherited this issue. At least be honest or there's no reason to debate. Now this snowball of a deficit has been rolling downhill and growing huge and you expect Obama to suddenly stop it? Seriously? Get real. Where were you when bush pushed the deficit snowball down the hill in the first place? Oh yeah, you sucking bush and asking him how high you should jump. How conservative.
<quoted text>
Well fortunately for the middle class and the good people of this country it doesn't matter how deluded you are about this. Obama has already undone a few key things that bush had in effect. Can you say step cell research? Didn't think so. Ta-Ta.
Your actually coming across as kind of childish also........

Did you know Bush predicted the housing collapse and asked Congress to pass legislation to prevent it? Its true, you have to dig for it, our liberal media didnt think it made as good press as what Obama and the kids should name his dog..........Or how much Palins dress cost, and beleive me I could go on and on.

Obama ran for President, In essence he inherited it, but promised he had the answers. Remember how his hope and change campaign turned immediately to doom and gloom after the election and stayed that way for over 2 years? Believe as you like, but our community organizer is in over his head.

What is Obama doing about the debt Mylan? Where are all these trillions going Mylan? These are the things people who are actually concerned about the US are asking.

They aint sittin around like most libs and saying, well gee, Bush did it, now its our turn..........

#157784 Jan 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
When they put a disco ball above his grave and people can dance on it I'll let go of the anger. Bush did more damage to this country, and middle class, than any other president in history.
<quoted text>
I DO care, and it's only your opinion that he has no intention to stop this. Obama inherited this issue. At least be honest or there's no reason to debate. Now this snowball of a deficit has been rolling downhill and growing huge and you expect Obama to suddenly stop it? Seriously? Get real. Where were you when bush pushed the deficit snowball down the hill in the first place? Oh yeah, you sucking bush and asking him how high you should jump. How conservative.
<quoted text>
Well fortunately for the middle class and the good people of this country it doesn't matter how deluded you are about this. Obama has already undone a few key things that bush had in effect. Can you say step cell research? Didn't think so. Ta-Ta.
By the way Mylan, this is Obamas 2'nd term he owns this economy now.

I'll leave you with a direct quote from our leader:

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." Barack Obama ...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#157785 Jan 12, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
Your actually coming across as kind of childish also........
I could say the same about you. The facts posted stand on their own.
Did you know Bush predicted the housing collapse and asked Congress to pass legislation to prevent it? Its true
That remains to be seen. BTW, What year did your right wing "news" site say he supposedly do this?
Obama ran for President, In essence he inherited it, but promised he had the answers. Remember how his hope and change campaign turned immediately to doom and gloom after the election and stayed that way for over 2 years?[/QUOTE}
I remember how the rebublican'ts fought him tooth and nail. Hmmmm.. maybe that had something to do with it....

[QUOTE]These are the things people who are actually concerned about the US are asking.
It's not about if they're asking - it's about when they started. BIG difference.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#157786 Jan 12, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's he really from?
I think he's from what we call the "backwoods" of the U.S.A.

Raw, primitive, unschooled and, most of all, xenophobic.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#157787 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
By the way Mylan, this is Obamas 2'nd term he owns this economy now.
I'll leave you with a direct quote from our leader:
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." Barack Obama ...
If the Democrats can capture the House in 2014, and don't rule it out, we'll really be able to move forward.

I can hardly wait to hear your moaning and groaning, if depression hasn't worn you down by then.

#157788 Jan 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
I could say the same about you. The facts posted stand on their own.
<quoted text>
That remains to be seen. BTW, What year did your right wing "news" site say he supposedly do this?
<quoted text>
It's not about if they're asking - it's about when they started. BIG difference.
Hmmm, I coulda swore it was you whose angry and name calling because someone believes differently then you.........(Shrug)

It was about 2002 -2004 I believe. I'll find something for you. It might be next week though, I gotta go.

I disagree

#157789 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tide!!
Everybody say happy birthday to Tide.
Tide rocks.
Happy 16'th Tide..........

#157790 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful Catcher..........

Sounds like you may have a bit of bigotry in you..........

#157791 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Democrats can capture the House in 2014, and don't rule it out, we'll really be able to move forward.
I can hardly wait to hear your moaning and groaning, if depression hasn't worn you down by then.
Let me tell you a story Catcher. It takes place in Minnesota. There came an election and lo and behold the Dems took the house and the Senate, making their Democratic Governor very Happy.

For years the dems had been grumbling how Minnesota, a blue state, and one of the highest taxed states needed to raise taxes. Many of the hated conservatives were happy they had a governor who refused to raise taxes and controlled spending. Through those years MN had balanced budgets the poor were taken care of, schools continued teaching, roads were maintained and plowed cleaned etc.which made the democrats very very angry. It didnt make them look good.

Then came 2013 and the dems couldnt wait to get into session. Years and years of shouts 'We must raise taxes, we must raise taxes' all to no avail. Well the swearing in has taken place and the session has started and we can now look forward to higher taxes, 1'st on the list Clothing. Its kinda dumb because we have the MOA here and get all kinds of travelrs from different states who offset the cost of their trip by buying clothing tax free here. You can save an awful lot of cash depending where your from. But wait thats not all, might as well put 'food' on the table thats not taxed here either. Why should anyone be able to feed themselves and their family w/o giving the government their fair share first.......... And just like any other democratically controlled state there is no end to the new proposed taxes for the state of MN.

The moral of the story Catcher is be careful what you wish for, cause you just may get it..........

#157792 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you mean if the coming depression hasnt worn me down. Your smart enough Catcher. Do the math How we gonna pay 16 trill and counting when the interest goes up? Cant be done buddy..........

#157793 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher thinks its all about social issues. Lets hope he and others realize what the dems are REALLY about before its to late.........

While he dreams of a nation where any 13 y/o girl can get an abortion w/o her parents approval, and you can smoke a joint in your living room w/o fear of prosecution, and have open borders where Mexicans can travel freely to and fro for education, food stamps, childcare and then travel back when America is bled dry, he seems to forget where the dems get the money to pay for it, and is blind to the fact that we cant pay for what we give and get now..........

Does the well never run dry?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#157794 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Close, chaser. You're correct except I don't hate ALL foreigners.

Just the ones criticizing the US in here, with plenty of their own problems at home, and those who can't post in basic English on an "English" language board.

World Idiot is a prime example. If you wanna spend time tryin' to decipher broken English (gibberish), have at it.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#157795 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I bloody well do......
BB is a foreigner also, He's from South Dakota..........
Jus messin wit ya BB..........
Welllllll yer not too far off, Rider. SD is fairly backwoodsy.
But I prefer that to Kalifornia any day, and if I could get a job back there, I'd already be on me way. It's only 1400 miles from here.
ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

#157796 Jan 12, 2013
hobama is gwb 3.0

hobama will ban all of our guns
&
he has secured his own armed guards for life
shame!!!

SHAME ON THE BLIND DEAF FLEECED FOOLED GUNLESS JOBLESS HOMELESS SHEEPLE!!!!!!!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...

http://www.youtube.com/playlist...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#157797 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you missed bad bob's response to my post?
He said Obama is a half breed.
Nice term.
Gotta "love" the double standards that comes hand in hand with this thread.

#157798 Jan 12, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Gotta "love" the double standards that comes hand in hand with this thread.
Like being against abortion and then voting for a POTUS that wants to legalise late term abortion.

Is that what you mean Lawest.

I'm jus wondering........

#157799 Jan 12, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Welllllll yer not too far off, Rider. SD is fairly backwoodsy.
But I prefer that to Kalifornia any day, and if I could get a job back there, I'd already be on me way. It's only 1400 miles from here.
LOL, I'll bet. Its not looking good around here for work BB. Just heard of another plant closing its doors in the area. They make pistons for auto engines. Decided they could streamline and do better in Mexico so there moving the plant Mexico. I believe 400 (?) laid off........

Damn Bush..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 min ChromiuMan 5,471
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min RADEKT 261,687
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 4 min Dr_Zorderz 4,781
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 750,801
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 548,735
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 9 min Dubai Massage 055... 118
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 min waaasssuuup 441,441
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min AnnieJ 602,188
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min ChristineM 230,023

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE