Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#157759 Jan 12, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Ahem. I say you mean 'physically' a damn sight more attractive.........and frankly, I'd have to agree......BUT.
Ideology has nothing to do with physical appearance.
Please.
Now, if you want to talk MORALITY, I'd trust Mrs. Clinton before anyone who relies on a 'deity' over Divinity, to inform one's morals.
But of course, that's just me.
:)
hahahahha yes indeed Ms Clinton has shown just how moral she can be. Hmmmm doesn't honesty pla apart in moral behavior?

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#157760 Jan 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
You have the sense of humor of a Syphilitic monkey.
Do you have a syphilitic monkey?

You see, I'm a skeptic by nature, and I just don't believe you.

I think the monkey must be funnier.

Location hidden

#157761 Jan 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I think he's hilarious, and a lot more honest than many religitards are. His movie about religion was incredibly funny.
Yes it always a laugh riot to target those least capable of defending themselves and ridiculing them based on their beliefs.
How very tolerant and inclusive of you and your lttle flat nosed pal Bill Maher.He is a nasty,smug little prick.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#157762 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you Hazel was just a one night stand.
And you didn't show up at the Marble Arch!
What's a guy to do, alone in London? Dine solo? Sleep in the cold?
Don't mind Bob; he's a misanthrope.
I was scared, what could I have done, it happened all too quuckly, I couldn't think straight!

I think Bob likes us, really. He's just to shy to convey his feelings. Treat them mean, keep them keen, is his motto!! Well, I think, anyway.

Location hidden

#157763 Jan 12, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
"Awesome" is an overused word today, and so is "pathetic." Nevertheless, I can't think of a word that better describes this post from you than "pathetic" does, Catcher.
Has it NEVER occurred to you that there ARE legitimate, genuine beefs with Obama's performance as President of the United States that have NOTHING to do with his skin color?
Because there ARE, you know, plenty of genuine criticisms. Even if you are a Democrat and/or liberal, that is undeniable.
You didn't pay the slightest attention to what BB said, you just went straight for the "race card." Now, THAT'S pathetic, Catcher.
Of course not.They are incapable of believing any rational person could hold a different opinion than their oh so moral and righteous opinion. So the only explanation is a moral failing on your part. You can't possibly disagree with the opinions of Obama based on his obviously right and just policy so you MUST be a racist masquerading as a true dissenter.Its hubris personified.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Into this world we're thrown

#157765 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what you really mean:
He's a negro.
"That simply cannot bode well for America as we've always known it."
The bigotry is so transparent.
This says way more about you then BB..........

How you could take that from his post is confusing as hell. It has to be projection, or some sort of insecurity on your part. That was quite the leap you took there.........

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#157766 Jan 12, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I was scared, what could I have done, it happened all too quuckly, I couldn't think straight!
I think Bob likes us, really. He's just to shy to convey his feelings. Treat them mean, keep them keen, is his motto!! Well, I think, anyway.
Don't let bad bob know you're one of those "foreigners" he so despises.

BTW, your English is far better than his....

Either way, we did wake up a sleeping thread!

Long Beach, CA

#157767 Jan 12, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
This says way more about you then BB..........
How you could take that from his post is confusing as hell. It has to be projection, or some sort of insecurity on your part. That was quite the leap you took there.........
Then?

When?

You must be a foreigner.

Don't tell bad bob!

#157768 Jan 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Trump will lose. Comedians have certain legal rights that most other people don't. That's why they can get away with making some jokes and not sued for slander.
Hes not suing for slander. Maher made a bet and Trump took him up on it. I'm not sure how the law looks at it but where i come from a bets a bet.

#157769 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then?
When?
You must be a foreigner.
Don't tell bad bob!
Are you one of them child prodigies Chaser?

#157770 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then?
When?
You must be a foreigner.
Don't tell bad bob!
This country is full of foreigners........

Why dont you take up a cause for Native Americans? Rather then defend illigal aliens..........

It would be much more moral, and after all you are the 'moral standard' apparently.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#157772 Jan 12, 2013
Maher made a bet and Trump took him up on it.
Actually he didn't. I watched it an Maher never even completed his sentence while he was joking about it. Good luck proving he was being serious and not joking (which is what he was doing the whole time he was on the show.

#157773 Jan 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually he didn't. I watched it an Maher never even completed his sentence while he was joking about it. Good luck proving he was being serious and not joking (which is what he was doing the whole time he was on the show.
I doubt anything will become of it, but it is great to see Maher backtracking and obviously scared.

#157774 Jan 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You're assuming that I care about your worthless biased opinion. It's half-wits like you that voted for bush. You know bush, the same azzwipe that caused the deficit in the first place, the same deficit that (how did you word it?) ran “up galactic debts that will make the dollar worthless" yeah THAT deficit, the one you now hypocritically whine about.*sigh*
Where was your sorry azz back then when bush was sending this country to (how did you word it?)“the bottom of an abyss”. So because your words hold no real meaning I couldn’t care less about them. If you really cared about this country then the deficit would be what's important to you - and not just the democratic president that inherited it.
You hypocritically claim that you are concerned about changes being made in this country - but your boy bush made MORE bad changes to this country than any other president in history. Ever occur to you that maybe Obama is just trying to UNDO all of the DAMAGE that BUSH made? I care about this country and not just who is in the White house. In order for your comment to mean anything I have to first respect you, and I can’t respect hypocritical morons that talk out their biased azz. Next time, put the country first, then maybe YOU’LL have some credibility. Have a nice day.
Bush hasn't been POTUS for 4 years Mylan, let go of the anger, i hear its bad for your health.

Its 1/2 wits like you that voted for Obama based on your hatred for Bush. You know the same Obama that hasnt presented a budget plan in 4 years and seems to have no intention of proposing one for another 4.

The thing is w/o one who knows where the money is going. If you really cared about this country you would be worried that were 16 trillion in debt with a POTUS who has no intentions of stopping the madness..........

And Let me tell ya something Mylan, Obama is not trying to undo anything Bush did. His best policies have been continuation of Bush policies. Let go of the anger Mylan!!! Its not good to hold on to it.........

Location hidden

#157775 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I doubt anything will become of it, but it is great to see Maher backtracking and obviously scared.
They probably called each other the day before and planed everything for free publicity.

Location hidden

#157776 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Bush hasn't been POTUS for 4 years Mylan, let go of the anger
When they put a disco ball above his grave and people can dance on it I'll let go of the anger. Bush did more damage to this country, and middle class, than any other president in history.
If you really cared about this country you would be worried that were 16 trillion in debt with a POTUS who has no intentions of stopping the madness..........
I DO care, and it's only your opinion that he has no intention to stop this. Obama inherited this issue. At least be honest or there's no reason to debate. Now this snowball of a deficit has been rolling downhill and growing huge and you expect Obama to suddenly stop it? Seriously? Get real. Where were you when bush pushed the deficit snowball down the hill in the first place? Oh yeah, you sucking bush and asking him how high you should jump. How conservative.
And Let me tell ya something Mylan, Obama is not trying to undo anything Bush did.
Well fortunately for the middle class and the good people of this country it doesn't matter how deluded you are about this. Obama has already undone a few key things that bush had in effect. Can you say step cell research? Didn't think so. Ta-Ta.

Long Beach, CA

#157777 Jan 12, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
"Awesome" is an overused word today, and so is "pathetic." Nevertheless, I can't think of a word that better describes this post from you than "pathetic" does, Catcher.
Has it NEVER occurred to you that there ARE legitimate, genuine beefs with Obama's performance as President of the United States that have NOTHING to do with his skin color?
Because there ARE, you know, plenty of genuine criticisms. Even if you are a Democrat and/or liberal, that is undeniable.
You didn't pay the slightest attention to what BB said, you just went straight for the "race card." Now, THAT'S pathetic, Catcher.
Maybe you missed bad bob's response to my post?

He said Obama is a half breed.

Nice term.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#157778 Jan 12, 2013
Bush is a lying oil monger
&yt session=p0iUbQFj2aFpxR7-pPzpVD IbbAoQ50o4tldZwQrsdfWQv1irjCuw 4-9HiW-UpsoMd-QJ1oQYdiCsW29-7q RHRkWbNbSHpbKmyrZG2Pk63Y0Mb2WM HlrqPR2_14BhQs8omfPFW9vhsibnNh 2xcGmb4fA56GLZk4elimmtOwAF0TbL RyF7zs33d5w0NkWk90G4KKIsqYK84W qHQsq0qiKC8MyRbc_CCJPRHNecGu5W Gxw
http://www.youtube.com/results...

Location hidden

#157779 Jan 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Can you say step cell research?
LOL.... gotta love spell check. That should read stem cell research :p

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#157780 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let bad bob know you're one of those "foreigners" he so despises.
BTW, your English is far better than his....
Either way, we did wake up a sleeping thread!
What? Me being from India or me being British? Which one does he hate the most?

Of course it is, love. I live in England, the birth place of the REAL English, ya get wat I sayin', man?

Where's he really from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 779,184
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min USA Born 560,741
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Dr_Zorderz 265,583
Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 14 min cowboy 58
Are our soldiers traitors? 18 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUI... 19
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Marlowe Super Dog 441,824
Gay snapchat names 1 hr joe_n07 185
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 605,384
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 9 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web