Bush is a hero

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#157794 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he's from what we call the "backwoods" of the U.S.A.
Raw, primitive, unschooled and, most of all, xenophobic.
Close, chaser. You're correct except I don't hate ALL foreigners.

Just the ones criticizing the US in here, with plenty of their own problems at home, and those who can't post in basic English on an "English" language board.

World Idiot is a prime example. If you wanna spend time tryin' to decipher broken English (gibberish), have at it.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#157795 Jan 12, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I bloody well do......
BB is a foreigner also, He's from South Dakota..........
Jus messin wit ya BB..........
Welllllll yer not too far off, Rider. SD is fairly backwoodsy.
But I prefer that to Kalifornia any day, and if I could get a job back there, I'd already be on me way. It's only 1400 miles from here.
ALICIA BANKS

Taylor, MI

#157796 Jan 12, 2013
hobama is gwb 3.0

hobama will ban all of our guns
&
he has secured his own armed guards for life
shame!!!

SHAME ON THE BLIND DEAF FLEECED FOOLED GUNLESS JOBLESS HOMELESS SHEEPLE!!!!!!!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...

http://www.youtube.com/playlist...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#157797 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you missed bad bob's response to my post?
He said Obama is a half breed.
Nice term.
Gotta "love" the double standards that comes hand in hand with this thread.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#157798 Jan 12, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Gotta "love" the double standards that comes hand in hand with this thread.
Like being against abortion and then voting for a POTUS that wants to legalise late term abortion.

Is that what you mean Lawest.

I'm jus wondering........

#157799 Jan 12, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Welllllll yer not too far off, Rider. SD is fairly backwoodsy.
But I prefer that to Kalifornia any day, and if I could get a job back there, I'd already be on me way. It's only 1400 miles from here.
LOL, I'll bet. Its not looking good around here for work BB. Just heard of another plant closing its doors in the area. They make pistons for auto engines. Decided they could streamline and do better in Mexico so there moving the plant Mexico. I believe 400 (?) laid off........

Damn Bush..........

#157800 Jan 12, 2013
Really its not funny, around this area alott of companies downsizing and moving, shutting down altogether since Obamas reelection.......... Are we sure he's spending the money correctly? Are we sure he's turning things around?

Doesnt look like it from here. He asked for 3 years we gave him 8. People still making excuses for him. Gotta love how fickle Americans are. We just cant be wrong.

I wonder how many people in 8 years will say they voted for Obama? My bet is they will dump him, just as quick as they dump there 'I was for the War' sentiments. Gotta run with the popular crowd here in the states..........Fickle........ ..

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#157801 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher thinks its all about social issues. Lets hope he and others realize what the dems are REALLY about before its to late.........
While he dreams of a nation where any 13 y/o girl can get an abortion w/o her parents approval, and you can smoke a joint in your living room w/o fear of prosecution, and have open borders where Mexicans can travel freely to and fro for education, food stamps, childcare and then travel back when America is bled dry, he seems to forget where the dems get the money to pay for it, and is blind to the fact that we cant pay for what we give and get now..........
Does the well never run dry?
You're not too far off on my ideology actually.

We would have money aplenty if we weren't fighting unnecessary wars, as the policeman of the world.

Hermosa Beach, CA

#157802 Jan 12, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Close, chaser. You're correct except I don't hate ALL foreigners.
Just the ones criticizing the US in here, with plenty of their own problems at home, and those who can't post in basic English on an "English" language board.
World Idiot is a prime example. If you wanna spend time tryin' to decipher broken English (gibberish), have at it.
Illiteracy is not a monopoly of foreigners.

It runs rampant among the native population on Topix threads.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#157803 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Like being against abortion and then voting for a POTUS that wants to legalise late term abortion.
Is that what you mean Lawest.
I'm jus wondering........
This election wasn't a one issue subject for me, none of these candidates are saved to begin with and abortion is not going to end regardless of who is president, I voted Obama for other reasons and had nothing to gain from voting for Romney.

Think about Larry.

#157804 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We would have money aplenty if we weren't fighting unnecessary wars, as the policeman of the world.
You might want to study up on that Catcher. The wars are a fraction of that 16 trill..........

#157805 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Illiteracy is not a monopoly of foreigners.
It runs rampant among the native population on Topix threads.
Oh thats right, you play the spelling police on every thread your on..........

#157806 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But I will agree......... We pay plenty in tax already, we have the money. It just needs to be spent correctly. But the wars are a fraction of it.

#157807 Jan 12, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> This election wasn't a one issue subject for me, none of these candidates are saved to begin with and abortion is not going to end regardless of who is president, I voted Obama for other reasons and had nothing to gain from voting for Romney.
Think about Larry.
I've thought about it. I've decided your the pot and your going to continue to tease the kettle because its black..........Very human of you Lawest.

It says in the bible if you want to get into heaven give all your belongings away and follow Jesus. I know you like to pick and choose, but if you want to follow God you gotta make the hard choices..........

CC says God HATES lukewarm..........You in or out Lawest?

Hermosa Beach, CA

#157808 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh thats right, you play the spelling police on every thread your on..........
You're, not your.

Thanks for reminding of my responsibility.

Hermosa Beach, CA

#157809 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
But I will agree......... We pay plenty in tax already, we have the money. It just needs to be spent correctly. But the wars are a fraction of it.
So we are in agreement that we should not be spending money on these wars?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#157810 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
The problem is money wasted and unaccounted for.The scope of that problem should make everyones head spin.The problem is a private firm operating as the government does goes belly up. The government simply prints more money, raises taxes,borrows and continues wasting.
UidiotRacesMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#157811 Jan 12, 2013
Really its not funny, around this area alott of companies downsizing and moving, shutting down altogether since Obamas reelection.......... Are we sure he's spending the money correctly? Are we sure he's turning things around?
Doesnt look like it from here. He asked for 3 years we gave him 8. People still making excuses for him. Gotta love how fickle Americans are. We just cant be wrong.
I wonder how many people in 8 years will say they voted for Obama? My bet is they will dump him, just as quick as they dump there 'I was for the War' sentiments. Gotta run with the popular crowd here in the states..........Fickle........ ..
You clueless ...it goes way back, research our US Business lobbies that had introduced NAFTA and FTA deals ,and most you even supported these obnoxious bills , so do us a favor stop crying and whining like babies, your fault for supporting them; not just Obama is the the guilty one, those who understand whats going on know that you racists and/or right wingers, Us warmongers/War-f-r-profiteers. .. are just scapegoating Obama for everything that is wrong with the US to date, if you want know what went wrong go back too US Manifest Destiny, PNAC agendas, deregulation of Glass Steagal Act, to overriding of War power Act... and start from there to compare what administration(s) did what to US and to the world ;in the name of ill money Global Warmongering Hegemonic Agendas ...that had ruined US and World with its US war machines to date. American Exceptionalism at its finest is that right?

And , no not a bleeding heart Liberal/Demoncrat /Athiest and sure not , the worst bunch warmongering NEoCon/Repukeliecans/Radical Xtain Fundie

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#157812 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I've thought about it. I've decided your the pot and your going to continue to tease the kettle because its black..........Very human of you Lawest.
It says in the bible if you want to get into heaven give all your belongings away and follow Jesus. I know you like to pick and choose, but if you want to follow God you gotta make the hard choices..........
CC says God HATES lukewarm..........You in or out Lawest?
Rider..........for someone who do not believe it is very hypocritical for you to even discuss or question someone else's stance in Christ, My Salvation is IN Christ Jesus and NOT in who the POTUS is, to even apply that a persons salvation is in such a trivia matter is foolishness and idiocy to say the least, IF..........and again IF.........I don't make it into the kingdom of God it won't be because of who I did or did not vote for, do some more thinking please.

Blessings.
UidiotRacesMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#157813 Jan 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on the unnecessary wars, did you and many do not know our US had not stop with its perpetual ongoing warring agendas on the World, since the inception of US, did you and anyone know about this ugly US war history of Imperialistic/Militaristic/int ervenionistic Warring Aspirations on the world...

US a policeman of the world , Bhahahahahaaaa its a Oxymoron, MORE LIKE what we policing is stolen the lands we invaded for their raw resources and to protect our overly greedy ill money Hegemonic agendas/aspirations that got US bankrupted morally and financially, and ruined the world nd incited growth of enemies worldwide, and this got the US into this big mess worldwide and at home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Gabriel 981,426
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Buck Crick 104,962
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Ex Lesbian River 673,543
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 286,297
Poll Bible - Written by Man - Edited by Man (Apr '09) 5 hr Jedi Master of All 1,933
Gay/bi Skype Sex ? (Mar '14) 6 hr Dom daddy for sub 21
Paul Ryan is a closet HOMOSEXUAL (Aug '12) 9 hr John 10
More from around the web