Bush is a hero

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#157726 Jan 11, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling aside,Sharpton does indeed resemble the cryptkeeper.
He didn't look good fat but he looks worse skinny.
So do Anne and Michele. Skinny or fat, they're keepers of the crypt, and not even THEY can admit it.

I can.

Your point?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#157727 Jan 11, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
So do Anne and Michele. Skinny or fat, they're keepers of the crypt, and not even THEY can admit it.
I can.
Your point?
I'm not allowing ideology to shade my opinion.
Ann Coulter and Michele Bachmann are a damn sight more attractive than Hillary(Benjamin Franklins twin)Clinton or Joy or Whoopi or Wasserman Schultz to name a few.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#157728 Jan 11, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody seems to belong in this thread except rite-thimking 'Merikkkens who happen to agree with you, bobby.
I don't recall YOU agreeing with me that much, Wilson.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#157729 Jan 11, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>You're actually over-complicating things, and taking the easy way out at the same time.
Race has nothing to do with it in this case. bad bob would be saying the same thing no matter who the liberal Democratic president might be.
Ya almost about nailed it. Just add "or Republican".

Don't really care whether ya believe it or not. But I would be just as angry if it was Romney taking us down. Maybe more so, since I would NOT expect a Republican President to be so callous indifferent, close-minded, and non-transparent.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#157731 Jan 11, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I understand now Willie. Catcher was the typical kind of person you worked for. It explains alot. I'm sorry.
That's mildly clever, lisw.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#157732 Jan 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Humor is the best medicine!
So when's the freakin' debut? So far, you and yer cyber-dummies
have come up PAINFULLY short of anything resembling humor.

Been more like y'all passing corny notes back & forth in jr high,(that's middle school to you).

Location hidden

#157733 Jan 11, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not allowing ideology to shade my opinion.
Ann Coulter and Michele Bachmann are a damn sight more attractive than Hillary(Benjamin Franklins twin)Clinton or Joy or Whoopi or Wasserman Schultz to name a few.
Ahem. I say you mean 'physically' a damn sight more attractive.........and frankly, I'd have to agree......BUT.

Ideology has nothing to do with physical appearance.

Please.

Now, if you want to talk MORALITY, I'd trust Mrs. Clinton before anyone who relies on a 'deity' over Divinity, to inform one's morals.

But of course, that's just me.

:)

Location hidden

#157734 Jan 11, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I heard something really funny today. I don't like Donald Trump but apparantly Bill Maher offered 5 million for his birth certificate that proved he was human. So Trump produced it and is now suing for the 5 million. He has a way of winning those things too. Love it.
This is a really good show.

(if one watches television, that is.)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#157735 Jan 11, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
Maher is a joke,a bad one.
I think he's hilarious, and a lot more honest than many religitards are. His movie about religion was incredibly funny.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#157736 Jan 11, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall YOU agreeing with me that much, Wilson.
It's not about agreeing or disagreeing with someone, bob.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#157737 Jan 11, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text> Actually I take St. Jude very seriously, as well as other saints and the Blessed Mother. I talk to her often with the humble opinion that she will speak with her Son on my behalf. I'm fairly sure that God delegates.
It's possible :) We do know that He sometimes assigns specific tasks to specific angels, for instance the angel Gabriel being sent to Zechariah and then to Mary herself.

Location hidden

#157738 Jan 11, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true FB. And I believe it goes a lot further than that.
Obama and his enablers are missioned to make drastic changes to the USofA, from reducing our long-standing role as a dominant world power, to gun control, to some form of amnesty for illegal immigrants, and on and on.

For the 1st time, China is concentrating on building up their naval forces to complement their already massive military. With us outta the way, Russia & China can take over anywhere they want.
And Putin has already clearly shown his extreme disdain for the US, at least under previous administrations.

Obama told Medvedev he'd have much more "flexibility" after being reelected. Any way ya look at it, that simply cannot bode well for
America as we've always known it.
Well said, every word.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#157739 Jan 11, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Is that right.
Yes, Mylan is correct. Stay tuned.

Location hidden

#157740 Jan 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what you really mean:
He's a negro.
"That simply cannot bode well for America as we've always known it."
The bigotry is so transparent.
"Awesome" is an overused word today, and so is "pathetic." Nevertheless, I can't think of a word that better describes this post from you than "pathetic" does, Catcher.

Has it NEVER occurred to you that there ARE legitimate, genuine beefs with Obama's performance as President of the United States that have NOTHING to do with his skin color?

Because there ARE, you know, plenty of genuine criticisms. Even if you are a Democrat and/or liberal, that is undeniable.

You didn't pay the slightest attention to what BB said, you just went straight for the "race card." Now, THAT'S pathetic, Catcher.

Location hidden

#157741 Jan 11, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>I do my best to remind myself he will be gone in 4 years and hopefully people will be clamoring for change. The damage however will be done.
We can only pray that it won't be irreparable.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#157742 Jan 11, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>It's not about agreeing or disagreeing with someone, bob.
Hmmm, well THAT'S odd, Wild. Here's your msg I replied to:
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody seems to belong in this thread except rite-thimking 'Merikkkens who happen to agree with you, bobby.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#157743 Jan 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, yet ANOTHER one of yer play pals. Oyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Be aware

Columbus, GA

#157744 Jan 11, 2013
Bush is the devil!! He is part of the illuminati!! He is also part of the ONE NATION ACT!! Be very carefull peoples buy land and guns well need them!!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#157745 Jan 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I think he's hilarious, and a lot more honest than many religitards are. His movie about religion was incredibly funny.
Which only shows you have no standards. Maher has NEVER been funny on any level except wierd.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#157746 Jan 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooooooh, can't wait to hang on each & every syllable.
Pfffffffffft!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Joe Fortuna 951,694
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min WasteWater 278,534
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min Lbj 14,788
Which was worse?: the Holocaust or Black Slavery?? 23 min whatsbuggingyou 25
Mencari teman seks wanita yang gersang 24 min wan jambu 4
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 25 min WasteWater 17,938
Play "end of the word" part 2 29 min WasteWater 728
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min hojo 627,929
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr LAWEST100 615,739
More from around the web