|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the ones just off the top of me head:
1) Lax security INTO Canada from international flights, even from countries KNOWN to produce or harbor terrorists.
2) Lax security at border stations entering the US.
3) Safe haven and assistance to US criminals fleeing prosecution, including military AWOLs and deserters.
4) Real threat of Quebec seceeding from Provincial Canada.
5) CBC media monopoly.(Though some US media IS available by satellite).
What wrong with Military Awol when full knowing that When illicit US wars is not about bring democracy to another, it just a facade, it really about application US war-for-profiteering, USD/OIL hegemony or other corrupted Ill money hegemonic Aspirations and the Corrupted PNAC agendas... bullying/killing in the name of GREED and POWER! WAKE UP TIME WARMONGERING DOOFUS! WBHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true FB. And I believe it goes a lot further than that.
Obama and his enablers are missioned to make drastic changes to the USofA, from reducing our long-standing role as a dominant world power, to gun control, to some form of amnesty for illegal immigrants, and on and on.
For the 1st time, China is concentrating on building up their naval forces to complement their already massive military. With us outta the way, Russia & China can take over anywhere they want.
And Putin has already clearly shown his extreme disdain for the US, at least under previous administrations.
Obama told Medvedev he'd have much more "flexibility" after being reelected. Any way ya look at it, that simply cannot bode well for
America as we've always known it.
I do my best to remind myself he will be gone in 4 years and hopefully people will be clamoring for change. The damage however will be done.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
And yer fulla crapola as usual.
Obama is NOT a "negro". He's a half breed.
You may be a world traveler, but I for one have not been impressed
with ANY of your comments so far. Yer just a typical leftwing jerk
trying to defend your 2nd term electee.
But many can see this worst prez in US history for what he really is. A$$h@les like you chose this clown instead of someone who may have actually been able to get America back on course. Our only hope now is that the damage he causes is minimal. But even that doesn't look very good right now.
OK then, half breed.

Bigotry is bigotry.

And for that, there IS no defense.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the ones just off the top of me head:
1) Lax security INTO Canada from international flights, even from countries KNOWN to produce or harbor terrorists.
2) Lax security at border stations entering the US.
3) Safe haven and assistance to US criminals fleeing prosecution, including military AWOLs and deserters.
4) Real threat of Quebec seceeding from Provincial Canada.
5) CBC media monopoly.(Though some US media IS available by satellite).
Lets see you list number 3
AWOL and deserters that mostly dates back to Nam they did not want the government telling them who to kill even if that went against what they believed in.

So if Quebec secede from the Canada that would be threat to the U.S? Does that scare you a independent Quebec that would not be a threat at all.

CBC Media they are just like the big media outlets here in the states. Are you complaining about them ?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see you list number 3
AWOL and deserters that mostly dates back to Nam they did not want the government telling them who to kill even if that went against what they believed in.
So if Quebec secede from the Canada that would be threat to the U.S? Does that scare you a independent Quebec that would not be a threat at all.
CBC Media they are just like the big media outlets here in the states. Are you complaining about them ?
The other poster asked what problems CANADA had, Nebbie. If I'd intended "threat" to mean anything connected to the US, I would've said so.

The media outlets here are NUMEROUS, as opposed to a MONOPOLY!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then, half breed.
Bigotry is bigotry.
And for that, there IS no defense.
Except skin color has NOTHING to do with my comments, dolt.

There is NO defense for this rat b@st@rd in the WH making sweeping changes to our country, while running up galactic debts that will
make the dollar worthless, and send us to the bottom of an abyss.

You better stick to law, AH. This thread is waaaaaay over yer head. Lyndi makes you look like a bumbling 3rd grader.

Go back to the Atheists and Lesbians threads. You d@mn sure don't belong in here.

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NO defense for this rat b@st@rd in the WH making sweeping changes to our country, while running up galactic debts that will
You better stick to law, AH. This thread is waaaaaay over yer head. Lyndi makes you look like a bumbling 3rd grader.
Go back to the Atheists and Lesbians threads. You d@mn sure don't belong in here.
Where'd she go?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

I think Obama was hoping for something to happen that would allow him to change gun laws. And it did. He is reacting on scant info just as he accuses others of doing. I see no reason for automatic weapons, they are solely for fun, and sometimes you have to regulate fun (like skateboarding on public walkways) My greatest fear is that they will ban anyone having any mental health diagnosis from having guns. That would put the stigma of mental illness back to the 1940's. There is only one diagnosis that should prevent gun ownership and that is paranoid schizophrenia.

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

lisw wrote:
I think Obama was hoping for something to happen that would allow him to change gun laws. And it did. He is reacting on scant info just as he accuses others of doing. I see no reason for automatic weapons, they are solely for fun, and sometimes you have to regulate fun (like skateboarding on public walkways) My greatest fear is that they will ban anyone having any mental health diagnosis from having guns. That would put the stigma of mental illness back to the 1940's. There is only one diagnosis that should prevent gun ownership and that is paranoid schizophrenia.
Most of the posters on this thread wouldn't be able to own guns if that diagnosis was the test.

You'd fail, just for the initial sentence in your post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the posters on this thread wouldn't be able to own guns if that diagnosis was the test.
You'd fail, just for the initial sentence in your post.
Very cute and very boring (the old "your mental" thing) I don't think I'm paranoid about Obama at all I am merely rightfully suspicious. He's quite sneaky, avoiding issues he can't lie away. I also believe Bill Clinton taught him how to cry. He's used that one a couple times, but I don't believe for a moment that he felt much for the families of those children. He began with glee about how gun laws should be looked at, an issue he tried to make happen with Fast and Furious. It didn't work and this won't work but I do fear that second best will be to ban anyone with any mental health problem from depression to anxiety will be banned. Stick to law Catcher, it's your only strong forte.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It's kind of comical when you think about it. Because if you accused Catcher of racism when he says something negative about say Alan West, he would act all shocked.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what you really mean:
He's a negro.
"That simply cannot bode well for America as we've always known it."
The bigotry is so transparent.
I guess you're fluent in code words?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where'd she go?
Probably somewhere you can't follow (or stalk) her.

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>It's kind of comical when you think about it. Because if you accused Catcher of racism when he says something negative about say Alan West, he would act all shocked.
It's Allen West, and there's no need for criticism. the voters have spoken.

And if I did criticize him, I wouldn't call him a rat bastard.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ooh, I must be a racist, I spelled his name wrong. I call Bill Maher a rat bastard what does that make me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where'd she go?
Who is this she?

First, Tide was on about a she and now u! Is someone gonna tell me anything?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
george w bush looks like a little rat.....to me, but I don't say it coz I don't want to offend the rats.

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>ooh, I must be a racist, I spelled his name wrong. I call Bill Maher a rat bastard what does that make me?
Misguided.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this she?
Oh God, the freakin trolls are back. Don't you ne'er-do-wells
have any place else to hang out?

Try following the d@mn exchanges, dumass. You might not look so
stupid then.

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this she?
No, no, no, Clementine.

Nothing to worry about (and what are you doing here?).

A poster named Lyndi, very conservative politically, was very dominant on this thread. Post-reelection of Obama, she has made herself very scarce. I asked about her whereabouts and got a sarcastic response.

It's OK dear, she's nothing to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

538 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min waaasssuuup 729,553
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Dr_Zorderz 259,054
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min seriously the ori... 536,863
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 10 min samy 658
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min Liam R 441,057
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min Ratloder 117,732
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 12 min Helmut Prince von... 32,983
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min Helmut Prince von... 599,513
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••