|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
I recommend praying to St. Jude--the patron saint of lost causes.
God bless Roberta. Imo the Lord has much patience for this nation. No doubt in my mind the only reason the U.S.A. is here today is because of the grace of our Lord. I also think time is about out and people should get ready. This is not my home, just a temp assingment.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Hobby Lobby CEO open letter:“Honoring God is more important than turning a profit”

Amen.

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/01/05/hobby-l...

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on what Obama himself said back in 08, that ex. orders should be rare and were overused. Now that he won he will do whatever he wants. Anyone that thinks this admin has respect for the U.S. Constituion and the very backbone of this nation is full of crap, nothing less.
Then I guess I'm full of crap.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on what Obama himself said back in 08, that ex. orders should be rare and were overused. Now that he won he will do whatever he wants. Anyone that thinks this admin has respect for the U.S. Constituion and the very backbone of this nation is full of crap, nothing less.
He also said he would have the most transparent administration in history too. Whats most transparent is how that claim was total BS.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

STOKE IT wrote:
<quoted text>What problems does Canada have?
Here's the ones just off the top of me head:

1) Lax security INTO Canada from international flights, even from countries KNOWN to produce or harbor terrorists.

2) Lax security at border stations entering the US.

3) Safe haven and assistance to US criminals fleeing prosecution, including military AWOLs and deserters.

4) Real threat of Quebec seceeding from Provincial Canada.

5) CBC media monopoly.(Though some US media IS available by satellite).

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

lisw wrote:
Yay! I finally got my computer working. I'll give pcmatic.com a plug here,it works!
And Obama is still the scariest president we've ever had.
He sure is. Numero uno.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> He also said he would have the most transparent administration in history too. Whats most transparent is how that claim was total BS.
And that's appropriate, since Obama's administration has been about as transparent AS bs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I recommend praying to the Lord Jesus Christ only.
When I'm being SERIOUS, so do I.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
I rolled my eyes at that one.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's appropriate, since Obama's administration has been about as transparent AS bs.
Perhaps the reason the President is so disparaged, is that his administration is transparent to the point of overload....if we knew how many executive orders other Presidents have employed, we might have been this full of angst years ago.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps the reason the President is so disparaged, is that his administration is transparent to the point of overload....if we knew how many executive orders other Presidents have employed, we might have been this full of angst years ago.
And what of transparency in Fast and Furious? Richard Nixon was vilified for claiming Executive Privilege,Obama not so much. Transparency and Benghazi? Transparency in the roles and powers of his assorted czars?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
And what of transparency in Fast and Furious? Richard Nixon was vilified for claiming Executive Privilege,Obama not so much. Transparency and Benghazi? Transparency in the roles and powers of his assorted czars?
No Presidency has been free from obfuscation or chicanery. They've just never been this well publicized before.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>No Presidency has been free from obfuscation or chicanery. They've just never been this well publicized before.
"Everybody does it" doesn't give him a pass not when he rode in on his white horse shouting "change you can believe in" and "yes we can".He's FOS,nothing more than a run of the mill ego driven politician who convinced alot of naieve people to buy into his BS.
He stonewalls with the best of them. Transparency was a joke from day 1.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I take St. Jude very seriously, as well as other saints and the Blessed Mother. I talk to her often with the humble opinion that she will speak with her Son on my behalf. I'm fairly sure that God delegates.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
"Everybody does it" doesn't give him a pass not when he rode in on his white horse shouting "change you can believe in" and "yes we can".He's FOS,nothing more than a run of the mill ego driven politician who convinced alot of naieve people to buy into his BS.
He stonewalls with the best of them. Transparency was a joke from day 1.
Very true FB. And I believe it goes a lot further than that.

Obama and his enablers are missioned to make drastic changes to the USofA, from reducing our long-standing role as a dominant world power, to gun control, to some form of amnesty for illegal immigrants, and on and on.

For the 1st time, China is concentrating on building up their naval forces to complement their already massive military. With us outta the way, Russia & China can take over anywhere they want.
And Putin has already clearly shown his extreme disdain for the US, at least under previous administrations.

Obama told Medvedev he'd have much more "flexibility" after being reelected. Any way ya look at it, that simply cannot bode well for
America as we've always known it.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and his enablers are missioned to make drastic changes to the USofA, from reducing our long-standing role as a dominant world power, to gun control, to some form of amnesty for illegal immigrants, and on and on.
For the 1st time, China is concentrating on building up their naval forces to complement their already massive military. With us outta the way, Russia & China can take over anywhere they want.
And Putin has already clearly shown his extreme disdain for the US, at least under previous administrations.
Obama told Medvedev he'd have much more "flexibility" after being reelected. Any way ya look at it, that simply cannot bode well for
This is what you really mean:

He's a negro.

"That simply cannot bode well for America as we've always known it."

The bigotry is so transparent.
Roberta G

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Perhaps the reason the President is so disparaged, is that his administration is transparent to the point of overload....if we knew how many executive orders other Presidents have employed, we might have been this full of angst years ago.
Kat, I strongly suggest you get to bed early tonight and for the next week at least. Lack of sleep is making you delusional.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what you really mean:
He's a negro.
"That simply cannot bode well for America as we've always known it."
The bigotry is so transparent.
And yer fulla crapola as usual.

Obama is NOT a "negro". He's a half breed.
You may be a world traveler, but I for one have not been impressed
with ANY of your comments so far. Yer just a typical leftwing jerk
trying to defend your 2nd term electee.

But many can see this worst prez in US history for what he really is. A$$h@les like you chose this clown instead of someone who may have actually been able to get America back on course. Our only hope now is that the damage he causes is minimal. But even that doesn't look very good right now.
UidtiotRaceMakew orldpeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Why 179 nations support little Communist and bully / war mongering US is on way to hellhole, why is that?
UidtiotRaceMakew orldpeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

That is 'Little Communist Cuba...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••