Bush is a hero

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#157713 Jan 11, 2013
UIdiotRaceMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
his notorious family history goes way back to grandpa prescott for war crimes/trading with the enemy , Hilter Nazi Germany during WW2.
Yes, I will not shed a tear when he or his father leaves this Earth.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#157714 Jan 11, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> Astute.
I heard something really funny today. I don't like Donald Trump but apparantly Bill Maher offered 5 million for his birth certificate that proved he was human. So Trump produced it and is now suing for the 5 million. He has a way of winning those things too. Love it.

Location hidden

#157715 Jan 11, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody seems to belong in this thread except rite-thimking 'Merikkkens who happen to agree with you, bobby.
I understand now Willie. Catcher was the typical kind of person you worked for. It explains alot. I'm sorry.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#157716 Jan 11, 2013
lisw wrote:
So Trump produced it and is now suing for the 5 million. He has a way of winning those things too. Love it.
Trump will lose. Comedians have certain legal rights that most other people don't. That's why they can get away with making some jokes and not sued for slander.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#157717 Jan 11, 2013
lisw wrote:
I think Obama was hoping for something to happen that would allow him to change gun laws. And it did. He is reacting on scant info just as he accuses others of doing. I see no reason for automatic weapons, they are solely for fun, and sometimes you have to regulate fun (like skateboarding on public walkways) My greatest fear is that they will ban anyone having any mental health diagnosis from having guns. That would put the stigma of mental illness back to the 1940's. There is only one diagnosis that should prevent gun ownership and that is paranoid schizophrenia.
Leaving out sociopathy, history of psychotic episodes otherwise unspecified, and delusions of grandeur, among others I can't pluck out of my familiarity with the DSM V at this time.

:)

Location hidden

#157718 Jan 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Trump will lose. Comedians have certain legal rights that most other people don't. That's why they can get away with making some jokes and not sued for slander.
Is that right.

Location hidden

#157719 Jan 11, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>ooh, I must be a racist, I spelled his name wrong. I call Bill Maher a rat bastard what does that make me?

Location hidden

#157720 Jan 11, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I call Al Sharpton the cryptkeeper.
Oh, you mean Anne Coulter?

Or maybe Michele Bachmann.

Gee, I thought it was just us 'libs' that called names.....oh, wait, you were calling a strong MAN a name..........I forget, we women are supposed to 'stick together' and not disparage each other. Especially 'strong, intelligent' women.

My bad.

Location hidden

#157721 Jan 11, 2013
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=dR6mEu5-egAXX

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#157722 Jan 11, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I heard something really funny today. I don't like Donald Trump but apparantly Bill Maher offered 5 million for his birth certificate that proved he was human. So Trump produced it and is now suing for the 5 million. He has a way of winning those things too. Love it.
I read that yesterday. Trumps enormous ego gets on my nerves sometimes but Maher is such a smarmy self important a-hole I would root for anyone who exposes him for the fool he is.

Location hidden

#157723 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>Oh, you mean Anne Coulter?
Or maybe Michele Bachmann.
Gee, I thought it was just us 'libs' that called names.....oh, wait, you were calling a strong MAN a name..........I forget, we women are supposed to 'stick together' and not disparage each other. Especially 'strong, intelligent' women.
My bad.
Name calling aside,Sharpton does indeed resemble the cryptkeeper.
He didn't look good fat but he looks worse skinny.

Location hidden

#157724 Jan 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Trump will lose. Comedians have certain legal rights that most other people don't. That's why they can get away with making some jokes and not sued for slander.
Oh I see,so Maher can lie and weasle his way out of paying by claiming it was a "joke"? Maher is a joke,a bad one.

Location hidden

#157725 Jan 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I will not shed a tear when he or his father leaves this Earth.
Lovely.

Location hidden

#157726 Jan 11, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling aside,Sharpton does indeed resemble the cryptkeeper.
He didn't look good fat but he looks worse skinny.
So do Anne and Michele. Skinny or fat, they're keepers of the crypt, and not even THEY can admit it.

I can.

Your point?

Location hidden

#157727 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
So do Anne and Michele. Skinny or fat, they're keepers of the crypt, and not even THEY can admit it.
I can.
Your point?
I'm not allowing ideology to shade my opinion.
Ann Coulter and Michele Bachmann are a damn sight more attractive than Hillary(Benjamin Franklins twin)Clinton or Joy or Whoopi or Wasserman Schultz to name a few.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#157728 Jan 11, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody seems to belong in this thread except rite-thimking 'Merikkkens who happen to agree with you, bobby.
I don't recall YOU agreeing with me that much, Wilson.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#157729 Jan 11, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>You're actually over-complicating things, and taking the easy way out at the same time.
Race has nothing to do with it in this case. bad bob would be saying the same thing no matter who the liberal Democratic president might be.
Ya almost about nailed it. Just add "or Republican".

Don't really care whether ya believe it or not. But I would be just as angry if it was Romney taking us down. Maybe more so, since I would NOT expect a Republican President to be so callous indifferent, close-minded, and non-transparent.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#157731 Jan 11, 2013
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I understand now Willie. Catcher was the typical kind of person you worked for. It explains alot. I'm sorry.
That's mildly clever, lisw.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#157732 Jan 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Humor is the best medicine!
So when's the freakin' debut? So far, you and yer cyber-dummies
have come up PAINFULLY short of anything resembling humor.

Been more like y'all passing corny notes back & forth in jr high,(that's middle school to you).

Location hidden

#157733 Jan 11, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not allowing ideology to shade my opinion.
Ann Coulter and Michele Bachmann are a damn sight more attractive than Hillary(Benjamin Franklins twin)Clinton or Joy or Whoopi or Wasserman Schultz to name a few.
Ahem. I say you mean 'physically' a damn sight more attractive.........and frankly, I'd have to agree......BUT.

Ideology has nothing to do with physical appearance.

Please.

Now, if you want to talk MORALITY, I'd trust Mrs. Clinton before anyone who relies on a 'deity' over Divinity, to inform one's morals.

But of course, that's just me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Quirky 15,230
Venting Against FAKE Americans 43 min Mint Julep 3
JakeDover34 Add me on snap!! 2 hr Jakedover34 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Aura Mytha 983,023
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Student 46,264
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Michael 683,541
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 6 hr Doctor REALITY 5
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 hr Born Again Past JW 619,683
More from around the web