Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the mindset of many like the dear leader we need to be more like Enland. Like my brother in law lets just have "free health care" Just heard on the news o might just say the hell with congress and bypass them on the debt limit as well. Didn't we have the American rev. to get rid of a king? This can't be good.
I got a call the other day. I should have let it play out,but my temper got the best of me.

Some lady on the other end at a call center asked me if I wanted to help stop the R's from filibustering everything the D's were trying to do. i wish I would have heard her out so i could tell you what they were up to and how they were going to do it. I assume just through petitioning.

But I started to tell her just what a bad idea I thought that was and that I thought we as a country were far enough in debt with a POTUS who had no intentions of stopping the spending at anyones expense and especially the poor and middle class along with the rich. Apparently she could tell I was a lost cause on her mission and that was the end of our conversation..........

Sometimes their persisitent. They may call back. I hope so, so I can get more info.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

I saw on the news last night CC, they had taken a local poll and asked what folks wanted addressed the most in the MN. houses session coming up.

Nothing got double digit percentages accept for tax reduction. It came in at 76%.

I cant believe our Dem majority house will even consider that. They've already been railing how they can finally increase tax income after 8 years of Pawlenty keeping spending and tax revenues in check.

Our Governor, house and congress are all dem. Here we go... Hang on for the ride MN..
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
I saw on the news last night CC, they had taken a local poll and asked what folks wanted addressed the most in the MN. houses session coming up.
Nothing got double digit percentages accept for tax reduction. It came in at 76%.
I cant believe our Dem majority house will even consider that. They've already been railing how they can finally increase tax income after 8 years of Pawlenty keeping spending and tax revenues in check.
Our Governor, house and congress are all dem. Here we go... Hang on for the ride MN..
Everywhere bro. Here in the sunshine state we fought hard to put in gov Rick Scott. The machine is doing all it can to destroy him like anyone else on the right. The Sunday paper had him on the front page with the same yada yada yada you get from the left today. No plan, no budget lets just keep spending money we don't have. When I bought my place here in Clearwater in 05 the county prop. taxex were almost a grand. Today its a little over 100 bucks because its worthless. And we live in a very good neighborhood. I see no way out of this.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. And you bet the bosses know that. Sad to say but the trucking co. that got the contract for our biggest customer in Florida (7-11) knows that for many of us its either this or go over the road. Still sticking it out but its pure hell. I have to laugh a bit. I was so messed up when younger I passed on going into the service like my pop. Didn't think I was strong enough and at the time would have been able to kill a man. Today I feel like I'm in the USMC!
How come their driving you so hard?

Did they have layoffs?
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How come their driving you so hard?
Did they have layoffs?
Yep. At least 2 on the mng. side I know of. They now expect 3 people to do the work 5 did back in June. One trans. mngr. lasted less than a month here, its a joke so a new one is now 3 days in. On the driver side close to 100% turnover. And while Shove says I see each day as the end of the world I can't help this is life here today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

This funny. Hopefully Maher will finally have to pay for his humor.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/yahoo-new...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. At least 2 on the mng. side I know of. They now expect 3 people to do the work 5 did back in June. One trans. mngr. lasted less than a month here, its a joke so a new one is now 3 days in. On the driver side close to 100% turnover. And while Shove says I see each day as the end of the world I can't help this is life here today.
I know in MN you have to keep a log book and I've forgotten but there are strict rules Drivers have to follow to make sure they are getting enough rest. hopefully they aren't causing dangerous situations for you guys..........5535
F Morris

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

That old croaker Bush is still around; why dont they put him out of his misery..from the hospital straight to the lethal injection chamber at Fort Worth..and at the same time round up G.W. and the rest of the Killer Bush family and dose them all off, once and for all!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

F Morris wrote:
That old croaker Bush is still around; why dont they put him out of his misery..from the hospital straight to the lethal injection chamber at Fort Worth..and at the same time round up G.W. and the rest of the Killer Bush family and dose them all off, once and for all!
Obamacare hasnt kicked in yet. If it was 2014 the 'obama health advisory panel' would say hes no longer any use. Take him off support and dont administer any drugs, turn off the heat in his room and take away his blankets..........

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

F Morris wrote:
Mind your own d@mn business. Canada has more than enough problems of it's own.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I know in MN you have to keep a log book and I've forgotten but there are strict rules Drivers have to follow to make sure they are getting enough rest. hopefully they aren't causing dangerous situations for you guys..........5535
You bet. We don't have to keep a log book but another form tracks our hours. They call us local drivers and the max is 70 hrs. Strange thats where I seem to be ending each week. This is a rare one where I flat out told them I would not work my 6th (extra) day as I neeeded to help wifes dad today.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

So I just got out from a nice nap. I see the U.S. Constitution means nothing to Biden as well.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-oba...
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

This funny. Hopefully Maher will finally have to pay for his humor.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/yahoo-new...
That is funny. Something tells me his word means as much as o's.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
So I just got out from a nice nap. I see the U.S. Constitution means nothing to Biden as well.
Ya, I heard he was going to do the same with the debt ceiling, just bypass Congress altogether.

All Hail King Obama..........

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
What are you saying here, Chris- that Executive Orders are unconstitutional, or that you have a crystal ball through which you can predict the shape of some future Executive Order will take?
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>What are you saying here, Chris- that Executive Orders are unconstitutional, or that you have a crystal ball through which you can predict the shape of some future Executive Order will take?
That the left is doing just what mayor Emanuel said, don't let a crisis go to waste. Just heard a piece where Jay Sekulow said just that.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
That the left is doing just what mayor Emanuel said, don't let a crisis go to waste. Just heard a piece where Jay Sekulow said just that.
You do know that really doesn't answer my question, right?

You made some claim about Biden's reference to an Exec Order proves the constitution doesn't matter to the Administration (paraphrases). Now you're retreating to the tired (but very reliable) rant about Emmanuel.

What I was asking you is how you get to "unconstitutional" based solely on Biden saying there might be one. You do have a reason for using the term, right?
STOKE IT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind your own d@mn business. Canada has more than enough problems of it's own.
What problems does Canada have?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Yay! I finally got my computer working. I'll give pcmatic.com a plug here,it works!

And Obama is still the scariest president we've ever had.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Everywhere bro. Here in the sunshine state we fought hard to put in gov Rick Scott. The machine is doing all it can to destroy him like anyone else on the right. The Sunday paper had him on the front page with the same yada yada yada you get from the left today. No plan, no budget lets just keep spending money we don't have. When I bought my place here in Clearwater in 05 the county prop. taxex were almost a grand. Today its a little over 100 bucks because its worthless. And we live in a very good neighborhood. I see no way out of this.
I recommend praying to St. Jude--the patron saint of lost causes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

456 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessarily so 721,929
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min Toby 93,817
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 14 min a hindu 36,544
FIFA 15 Player Ratings: where is the best place... 45 min newfacers 1
Ready at your service Pm To Am - D Boy (Qatar) 1 hr salmanafrid 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr marge 533,291
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr mahesh 420
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr An NFL Fan 115,482
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr WasteWater 256,838