“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#157625 Jan 9, 2013
This funny. Hopefully Maher will finally have to pay for his humor.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/yahoo-new...

#157626 Jan 9, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. At least 2 on the mng. side I know of. They now expect 3 people to do the work 5 did back in June. One trans. mngr. lasted less than a month here, its a joke so a new one is now 3 days in. On the driver side close to 100% turnover. And while Shove says I see each day as the end of the world I can't help this is life here today.
I know in MN you have to keep a log book and I've forgotten but there are strict rules Drivers have to follow to make sure they are getting enough rest. hopefully they aren't causing dangerous situations for you guys..........5535
F Morris

Mississauga, Canada

#157627 Jan 9, 2013
That old croaker Bush is still around; why dont they put him out of his misery..from the hospital straight to the lethal injection chamber at Fort Worth..and at the same time round up G.W. and the rest of the Killer Bush family and dose them all off, once and for all!

#157628 Jan 9, 2013
F Morris wrote:
That old croaker Bush is still around; why dont they put him out of his misery..from the hospital straight to the lethal injection chamber at Fort Worth..and at the same time round up G.W. and the rest of the Killer Bush family and dose them all off, once and for all!
Obamacare hasnt kicked in yet. If it was 2014 the 'obama health advisory panel' would say hes no longer any use. Take him off support and dont administer any drugs, turn off the heat in his room and take away his blankets..........

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#157630 Jan 9, 2013
F Morris wrote:
Mind your own d@mn business. Canada has more than enough problems of it's own.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#157631 Jan 9, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I know in MN you have to keep a log book and I've forgotten but there are strict rules Drivers have to follow to make sure they are getting enough rest. hopefully they aren't causing dangerous situations for you guys..........5535
You bet. We don't have to keep a log book but another form tracks our hours. They call us local drivers and the max is 70 hrs. Strange thats where I seem to be ending each week. This is a rare one where I flat out told them I would not work my 6th (extra) day as I neeeded to help wifes dad today.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#157632 Jan 9, 2013
So I just got out from a nice nap. I see the U.S. Constitution means nothing to Biden as well.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-oba...
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#157633 Jan 9, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
This funny. Hopefully Maher will finally have to pay for his humor.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/yahoo-new...
That is funny. Something tells me his word means as much as o's.

#157634 Jan 9, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
So I just got out from a nice nap. I see the U.S. Constitution means nothing to Biden as well.
Ya, I heard he was going to do the same with the debt ceiling, just bypass Congress altogether.

All Hail King Obama..........

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#157635 Jan 9, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
What are you saying here, Chris- that Executive Orders are unconstitutional, or that you have a crystal ball through which you can predict the shape of some future Executive Order will take?
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#157636 Jan 9, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>What are you saying here, Chris- that Executive Orders are unconstitutional, or that you have a crystal ball through which you can predict the shape of some future Executive Order will take?
That the left is doing just what mayor Emanuel said, don't let a crisis go to waste. Just heard a piece where Jay Sekulow said just that.

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#157637 Jan 9, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
That the left is doing just what mayor Emanuel said, don't let a crisis go to waste. Just heard a piece where Jay Sekulow said just that.
You do know that really doesn't answer my question, right?

You made some claim about Biden's reference to an Exec Order proves the constitution doesn't matter to the Administration (paraphrases). Now you're retreating to the tired (but very reliable) rant about Emmanuel.

What I was asking you is how you get to "unconstitutional" based solely on Biden saying there might be one. You do have a reason for using the term, right?
STOKE IT

United States

#157638 Jan 9, 2013
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind your own d@mn business. Canada has more than enough problems of it's own.
What problems does Canada have?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#157639 Jan 9, 2013
Yay! I finally got my computer working. I'll give pcmatic.com a plug here,it works!

And Obama is still the scariest president we've ever had.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#157640 Jan 9, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Everywhere bro. Here in the sunshine state we fought hard to put in gov Rick Scott. The machine is doing all it can to destroy him like anyone else on the right. The Sunday paper had him on the front page with the same yada yada yada you get from the left today. No plan, no budget lets just keep spending money we don't have. When I bought my place here in Clearwater in 05 the county prop. taxex were almost a grand. Today its a little over 100 bucks because its worthless. And we live in a very good neighborhood. I see no way out of this.
I recommend praying to St. Jude--the patron saint of lost causes.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#157641 Jan 10, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
I recommend praying to the Lord Jesus Christ only.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#157642 Jan 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I recommend praying to the Lord Jesus Christ only.
Yes. In the past I've been told to stay on point in this forum but of course thats the only place I put my faith. It is hard for me to listen to a man that out of one side of his mouth invokes the word of God and at other times mocks God and believers. But then of couse vengeance belongs to only one.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#157643 Jan 10, 2013
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that really doesn't answer my question, right?
You made some claim about Biden's reference to an Exec Order proves the constitution doesn't matter to the Administration (paraphrases). Now you're retreating to the tired (but very reliable) rant about Emmanuel.
What I was asking you is how you get to "unconstitutional" based solely on Biden saying there might be one. You do have a reason for using the term, right?
Based on what Obama himself said back in 08, that ex. orders should be rare and were overused. Now that he won he will do whatever he wants. Anyone that thinks this admin has respect for the U.S. Constituion and the very backbone of this nation is full of crap, nothing less.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#157644 Jan 10, 2013
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless Roberta. Imo the Lord has much patience for this nation. No doubt in my mind the only reason the U.S.A. is here today is because of the grace of our Lord. I also think time is about out and people should get ready. This is not my home, just a temp assingment.
Chris Clearwater

Clearwater, FL

#157645 Jan 10, 2013
Hobby Lobby CEO open letter:“Honoring God is more important than turning a profit”

Amen.

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/01/05/hobby-l...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Joe Fortuna 830,261
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min StarC 585,733
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min curtjester1 40,217
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 13 min Chess Jurist 442,968
Things poping up while i was sitting on my dads... (Jun '11) 43 min boots 59
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 57 min WasteWater 99,250
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 58 min WasteWater 3,930
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr dr Shrink 611,943
More from around the web